Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty soon," Penny says. "It's really cute that he loves me so much but annoying that he won't fuck me unless I get into a relationship with him. You know I want to keep on spreading my legs for the next few years." Her friends chuckle as they all think about how wonderful it is to get laid by various guys they can ditch in the morning. So much fun getting fucked by a different guy each and every night.

They have some more drinks together and Penny leaves feeling tipsy. She calls an Uber and gives directions to her house. On the ride home, she thinks about her best friend and how she could get together with him. He asked her to go on a date with him but she told him that he can only have sex with her, because she doesn't want a relationship. She did think about telling him they can date if he fucks her, but she doesn't want to manipulate her best friend. So she is going to just try her best to seduce him until he breaks and do what she wants him to.

She heads home on the Uber, thinking about what she could do to get into Josh's pants.

........

Penny massages her temples. The college girl has had way too much alcohol. She only feels comfortable enough to take an Uber home knowing she is strong enough to defend herself if the driver tries anything. But it still feels pretty bad having a massive headache like this. Almost enough to make her want to quit drinking, despite knowing how much it would impact her social life. A lot of her friends would be upset about this and she wouldn't be able to hang out with them as much as before. Yes, she'd still be very popular as a gorgeous athlete, but she won't be the centre of attention as much as she used to be.

After paying the driver, she stumbles out of the car and walks up to her own front porch. She fumbles in her pocket until she finds the key. The girl inserts it into the lock and twists to open the door. Penny then enters her house and thinks about what to do next. She told her mom that she would be staying the night at the party but changed her mind so her mother would probably be surprised. That's what she thinks, with zero idea that she will be the surprised one. She starts heading for her room when her mother enters the living room to get some orange juice.

Seeing her daughter there surprises the buxom lawyer. Fortunately Sheila has put on a bathrobe. Sheila then asks Penny "What are you doing back here now, sweetie? I thought you were going to spend the night over there." Penny raises her eyebrows. Her mom almost sounds disappointed that she is back at home. It makes her feel suspicious and she scrutinizes the older woman's face very carefully, looking for any clues. She couldn't see any though, deciding to give up for now and tell her mom how she didn't want to stay at the party after getting shit-faced drunk. It's much better to return home and stay in her own bedroom until she is sober.

"I thought I'd come sleep off this bitch of a headache," she mutters, ignoring how her mom is berating her for her use of profanity. Then her best friend Josh steps out of her mom's room, also wearing a bathrobe.

"Come back to bed, mommy," he says to Sheila before realising that Penny is back now. He instantly gulps. "Oh, hi. I thought you were going to stay at some guy's house until tomorrow morning?" Josh questions awkwardly, aware of exactly how this looks to his best friend.

Penny looks at them and as realisation dawns on her she feels her eyes grow wide in shock. "You two?!" she demands angrily. "How on earth could you do this to me?" Penny shouts to her mom. Sheila feels a bit bad about this but then pushes her guilt aside and glares at her daughter.

"Hey, I raised you all by myself. I deserve you respect. You're my daughter and you will put up with me dating him because he makes me happy," Sheila says. Penny couldn't believe what she is hearing right now. Her mom is telling her she has to be okay with her dating the boy who she grew up with. This is just ridiculous! How on earth could she actually expect her to be fine with this new arrangement? Urgh, the terrible headache's just gotten even worse!

Finally Penny snaps "Can you even hear what you are saying, mom? You're trying to justify going out with my best friend, who by the way you've known since he was a little kid! Can't you see how creepy this is?" Sheila shrugs. Josh thinks about it a little. Yes, Sheila's known him since he was a child and other people might think it is weird, but so what? She just deflowered him so he naturally belongs to her now, no question. No point trying to justify what's completely natural.

Sheila then says "I love you but as your mother I will not let you tell me what I can or can not do. If anything it is the other way around. You may be 18 now but you're still living under my roof. My house, my rules Penny. I get to date who I want. I love you but if you can't accept reality then you would do best to move somewhere else." Penny gasps and her shoulders sag with defeat when she realises she doesn't have a choice. If she couldn't tolerate this relationship she would be out on the streets, homeless. No, she has to put up with it and stay here, watching her mom be all lovey-dovey with her childhood best friend. It really stinks but she has to endure it.

The girl goes into her bedroom, locking the door. She sits down on the edge of her bed and thinks about what it's been like growing up with Josh. The two of them were inseparable until she started getting railed by multiple other guys. Josh still remained her friend, of course, and never judged her at all. But it took a lot of time to select the hottest guys she could bang and then arranging various hook ups with them, and the two slowly drifted apart, little by little.

When she came home she thought she might get Josh to fuck her and become her friend with benefit, but now that he is dating her mother it is impossible. She will have to learn to live with the fact that her best friend is now in a serious relationship with her mom. Urgh, just the thought of the two of them getting married is enough to make her feel nauseas, ready to throw up. Why does she have to pursue Josh when there are plenty of available guys out there who aren't Penny's friend? It is just too ridiculous and she doesn't know how she is going to live with this.

Perhaps it will get easier with time, Penny thinks as she puts her stuff down. She sighs and lies down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Very well. It might take a long time. In fact, it would definitely take her a long time. But she'll get there. She'll get over it eventually, as long as she doesn't forget who she is and lose her identity as she wallows in her self-pity. Yes, she'll be fine.

Meanwhile, Josh is asking his much older girlfriend "Are you sure Penny is okay, mommy? She could be really depressed right now. Shouldn't we check up on her?" Sheila shakes her head and tells him no. He sighs, not sure about how to take all of this. It is making him feel really worried as he contemplates everything that's happened tonight. Just one night and so many changes. Getting seduced and deflowered by his best friend's mom, and then his best friend finding out he is dating her mother....

Josh sighs as he follows Sheila back to her room where he sits down with her on her bed. They lie down together and he thinks about how he lied to his mom that he is staying with a friend instead of telling her the truth. He has a feeling that his mother wouldn't be too happy to find out he is sleeping with his best friend's mom who is more than twice his age and has seen him since he was a little kid. No matter. He will figure out a way to break the news to her as gently as possible, in the way least likely to freak her out or make her throw up.

The next day

Josh leaves early next morning after his dominant and much older girlfriend is sure he has had enough to eat. She just giggles as he exits the house, pleased by how very well the event of the previous night had turned out for her. All she has to do now is deal with her daughter who has gotten quite disrespectful of her. It really irritates Sheila at times.

Sheila waits a while after her lover had left before knocking on Penny's door. A few minutes later Penny opens it. She looks like she didn't sleep well at all last night, because she didn't. The girl looks at her mom nervously. "We need to talk," Sheila tells her, getting inside her room. She sits down and so does her daughter. "Last night you were rude to me and to Josh. Don't deny it. I did not raise you to be someone who denies the truth." Penny looks suitably chastised.

"I'm sorry, mom," Penny finally says. Sheila looks at her, expression now a lot softer than before. The middle aged woman strokes her daughter's hair and embraces her gently, holding her young daughter silently. "I was just shocked to find out that you and Josh are now a, you know, couple." The word sounds so wrong but she forces herself to accept it, for denial won't solve a thing, and will only make healing more difficult.

Sheila nods. "I can understand that. I am sorry too for not telling you about it in a much better way. But I am glad that you are able to accept this now." She looks at her daughter hopefully. "I am going to make us some breakfast, okay?" Penny nods. Sheila then leaves the bedroom and goes to the kitchen as her daughter gets ready for the day. It is a quieter meal than usual before her daughter speaks up, but in a much friendlier tone than the one she used last night.

"So how serious is it between you two?" she asks Sheila. "I mean, are you only just trying to see where it goes or do you have strong feelings for and want to stay with my best friend long term?" Penny is worried her mom is playing with Josh's emotions and makes it very clear to her. Sheila just smiles at her young daughter softly and then goes on eating the broccoli on her plate. She has taken care of her health ever since she was young and isn't stopping now. It's been a year since she last ate any sort of fast food.

After a while Sheila tells Penny "Don't you worry. I am serious about Josh and intend to be with him for the rest of my life. He and I will get married one day and he will be moving in." Penny raises her eyebrows but doesn't say anything. Now that she thinks about it, it isn't too bad. Yes, her mom dating her friend is a bit weird, but she cares about both of them and wants them both to be happy. So this is going to work out just fine. It will all be okay for them.

Sheila soon has Josh move in with her and the two are inseparable. Penny is able to adapt to this very quickly and it isn't long before she stops seeing it as a weird relationship. It raises several people's eyebrows though, especially Penny's friends'. But they know better than to make fun of Penny over it and keep their mouths shut, not wanting to get punched by the most muscular girl in their college. Soon Sheila proposes to Josh and he, of course, says yes. She was overjoyed by this.

Penny is appointed maid of honor and the two women immediately start to plan the wedding. Josh also helps out but Sheila is in charge of most of it. The groom gets his only friend to be his best man. His parents are worried that he is getting married too fast, and to a much older woman at that too, but he tells them that he is going to be fine and they reluctantly give him their blessing. The big day arrives and Sheila and Josh tie the knot in a very beautiful and large ceremony, since Sheila is a very famous lawyer with many wealthy friends. Many influential people attend and Josh gets to meet all of them.

Sheila and Josh live together happily ever after.

The End.

12