Daughter's Friend Asks to be Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter's Friend Asks To Be Bound 2.
3.6k words
4.59
25.6k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tiff finally came up the walk in her little girl scout outfit I almost stopped breathing. She looked like something out of Play Boy or Penthouse. A petite little bomb shell squeezed into a girl scout skirt, a few sizes too small. The fabric was just a little too tight, over her developing 18 year old body. Her Perky B tits looked like little globs straining the buttons of the brown top. Tiffs pale calves flashed from where they emigrated from knee-high green socks, till they disappeared under a khaki mini skirt that started just below her crotch.

Tiff's pretty hair was done up in pig tails. The girl had on her sash, scarf, and everything. Except for her sexy curves, the fact that she was wobbling up to my door in 4 inch fuck me heels, and had on eyeliner and lipstick like a whore, she could have passed for any door to door cookie girl.

A truck passing on the street slowed, some construction workers honked, fallowing her little ass with their eyes. There attention clearly made Tiff nervous, and she pulled her skirt down in the back. Being too small for her, the skirt tended to ride up over her bottom. As she neared I saw she was panting lightly, and blushing. I imagined her walk over from her mother's house a few blocks away, in that tiny outfit. I chuckled imagining how the eyes of all the men she passed must have made her uncomfortable. She was clearly scared, but also excited.

"Hi mister, I'm going door to door selling cookies for my troop. Would you like to buy some mister?" She chirped in a little girl voice.

Acting along, and turned on by the role-play I replied.

"I'd like very much to get my hands on your cookies little girl. Why don't you come inside for a minute, wile I get my money?"

She put on a bashful face looking down at the ground as she mumbled.

"I don't know mister. My mommy told me never to go into a strange man's house. She told me, there are mean men who might tie up a little girl like me. She said they might even try to take my clothes off and touch my downstairs."

I grinned my most convincing grin, loving her little game.

"I promise I'm not a mean man. I'm a nice man, and I want to buy lots and lots of cookies. 50 boxes, if you just come in for a moment, so I can get my check book."

"Really mister, 50 boxes? You must really like cookies."

Patting my big beer belly, I waved her forward.

"I sure do love cookies little girl."

Brightening up, she started in chirping.

"Well ok mister, for 50 boxes. And you promise your not a mean man."

"I promise." I said as I watched her sweet little ass slip into my house, and shut the door.

Without warning, I looped a long cord around her wrists in front, and tied them together.

"Ooooooh noooo." She squealed. "You are a mean man, like my mommy warned me about. Don't tie me up mister, please. I wanna leave. I don't wanna get tied up and stripped."

In no time I had her wrists tightly bound and was pulling her into my living room, with the long loose end of the rope. I chuckled to myself. I had a girl scout on a leash.

"You're not going any place little girl. You and I are gonna get to know each other a little better."

I pulled my prize into the living room, giving her tushy a few play full slaps. Tiff's tiny skirt was riding up again, and I could see the bottoms of her cute pink panties poking out. Her little rump looked so delicious, for a moment I was tempted to just bend her over the couch and screw her right then and there. But I resisted the urge, I wanted to savor my treat. I could keep her as along as I wanted. Tied up, how could she stop me?

I quickly pushed the teen to her knees, and tied each of her ankles to its respective thigh, forcing her to remain kneeling. A frog tie. Next I looped a rope around her waist, and pulled it up into her crotch from front too back. Then I took the extra cord from her wrists, and pulled her tied hands behind her head. Finally, I tied her wrists to the crotch rope. How she couldn't rise up from her knees, and with her hands behind her head, any movement would yank the rope deeper into her most private parts. I also made sure to put a big double knot in the cord, so it pressed into her panties, right over her little clit.

As the rope slid deeper into her tender vagina Tiff moaned.

"You are a mean old man. I wanna go home. Oh mister no, don't tie me up, please. Please, mister let me go, don't touch my downstairs. You can have all the cookies mister just please let me..."

Her words trailed off into a gasp of pleasure as she worked the crotch rope deeper into her slit, and the knot really started pressing up on her clit. Once Tiff started grinding on the rope, she couldn't seem to stop. In no time the cruel rope had this little teen panting and moaning, like a bitch in heat.

I slid her skirt up, so I could better peep at her pretty gap and bottom. Tiff was wearing a tiny pair of light pink panties, just a little too big to be considered a thong. They had lace around the outside, a pattern of little hearts, and they fit her perfectly. I sat back on the couch and admired my handy work, sipping a beer. Bound and crotch roped, her girl scout skirt pulled up, panties on display, Tiff looked like the classic damsel in distress. I had to snap a few photos on my phone, the guys down at the bar would never believe this.

She squirmed, rubbing herself on the rope, and in a flirty, fake scared voice asked.

"You have me all tied up mister. What are you gonna do with me? Im helpless now. Are you gonna do naughty this to me, now that I can't stop you? Are you gonna pull down my under panties and touch my downstairs? Oh god mister please don't molest me."

Sitting on the couch in front of my kneeling victim, I began to unbutton her top.

"Please mister, please don't undress me. Don't pull my tits out for all the world to see."

Her perky breasts were already straining the buttons, and they popped open eagerly at my touch. Tiff's bra was lacy and light pink, matching her panties. Bringing Tiff's legs together, I slid her skirt down her slim legs and off. Finally, I pulled each breast out of her little bra, and played with her nipples.

The helpless little girl whimpered as i ruffly handled her firm young tits. Her pink nipples were rock hard. She panted with pleasure unable to meet my eye, and spoke in a sexy pouty voice.

"My mommy was right. I should have never come into your housed. You're a mean dirty old man, I wanna go home!"

Ignoring her words, I rose and walked around my prize. I admired her slim young frame, long legs, firm boobs, and perfect little ass. I took many pictures, and videos, getting her from every angle. In nothing but her lingerie and tiny unbuttoned girl scout blouse, she was the perfect petite teen beauty, and she knew it. Tiff was a kidnappers dream come true.

The pretty girl was getting worked up, clearly loving the fantasy of being abducted. As I got my images and videos, she hammed it up for the camera, struggling, shaking her tits, bouncing her booty, grinding on the crotch rope, rolling her eyes with exaggerated fear, and making pouty faces for the camera as she begged to be set free.

"Oh please mister, please. This rope is making me feel funny feelings... down there. Please mister let me go, I wanna put my cloths back on. You're not supposed to look at me with my breasts out, in my under panties. What are you gonna do with all those picture mister? You're not gonna show them to your dirty old man friends are you? You'r not gonna put them on the internet are you. Oh I'm so embraced."

I ran my hands over her helpless body. I felt her firm young legs, he smooth belly, and bouncy teenage boobs. She whimpered as I cupped her butt cheeks and ran my fingers up and down the crack of her ass. I gave her rump a few hard slaps, making the girl yip like a scared puppy. Tiff rubbed herself steadily on the knots between her legs, and moaned to me.

"You know mister if you don't do something soon, I'm gonna scream for help. I'm gonna start screaming and people will know you have a little girl scout, in her underwear, tied up on your living room floor. You're gonna have to gag me. I bet a creep like you would do something really gross, like get a pair your own daughters dirty panties to gag me with. Find some dirty panties that another girls privets have been sweating into all day, and then stuff them in my mouth and tape it shut."

The idea appealed to me, so I went upstairs to my daughters room. In her dirty cloths hamper I pulled out a lacy pair of leopard print panties, sheer and transparent over the booty. She did her own laundry and now I could see why. My little girl and some very racy underwear. She had tiny g-strings, high waisted thongs, lacy and frilly sheer undies, fish nets, and garter belts.

It was a side of my 18 year old daughter I had never guessed at, and on a whim I peeked into her underwear drawer. In her drawer I found a Hitachi vibrating wand. Now this was interesting I thought, taking the toy with me.

Before I left my daughters room I couldn't help but imagine how she must look in these lacy panties, playing with the wand I was now holding. Sniffing the panties, I pictured her in nothing but the sheer undies, perky tits out, kneeling on the bed with her stuffed animals and unicorn blankets, pressing that toy against her pussy. The thought that there was a teenage girl dressing in sexy lingerie and doing naughty things on the other side of my wall, turned me on, despite the fact the that girl was my daughter.

Again standing in front of Tiff I held up the dirty panties and the vibrator. I put my cell phone on a little tripod, so the video caught Tiff's face and my legs and waist but not my head.

"Now listen girl scout, I'm gonna give you a chance. If you give me a blow job, a wonderful blow job. I'll let you go. I'll untie you and you can dress back up in your cute little scout fit and skip home to mommy. If you don't wanna take it in your mouth. If you wanna be a stuck up bitch, I'm gonna gag you with these dirty panties. Then I'm carried you down to my basement, pull down your panties, and force you to cum with this wand wile I rape you. Do you want me to keep you here and fuck you, or do feel like taking this in your mouth, and then going home?"

As I finished speaking I unzipped my fly, letting my meaty cock flop out in front of her pretty face. Even half hard my big dick looked huge by the small girls trembling lips.

"Oh gosh mister please don't put that thing in my mouth. Its so gross and veiny. And it's too big!"

Taking her by the pig tails I pulled her face closer and closer to my crotch. She fought hard, but the young women was no match for me.

"Do it girl scout, open that pretty mouth. Lick my cock or I swear I'll take you down to that basement and rape you over and over again. Do it, or I'll pull down those panties and do something to you that fucks you up for the rest of your life."

Moaning with pleasure Tiff ground her pussy on the crotch rope and submitted.

"Ok Mister ok. I'll do it, just please don't pull down my panties."

She stuck out her cute pink tongue and gave my now rock hard tip a tentative lick. A few slaps on the cheek had the girl licking a bit more eagerly, and in no time she was hungrily if amateurishly sucking my cock. I had a hot, kidnapped, 18 year old girls scouts sucking me off, and I was getting it all on camera.

Tiff kept tugging the rope into her crotch, pressing her clit on the knots as she noisily slurped at the phallus. The girl was trying her best, but she simply wasn't experienced enough to take my fat dick very deep. At first the trill of having this you nubile creature masturbating in bondage as she blew me was enough, but soon her untrained mouth began to make me impatient.

Taking her by the handle bars (pig tails), I forced the tip of my cock down her throat. She almost imideatly gagged, but I was undeterred. I shoved it deeper, and held my dick in her throat, choking her just a little. I felt her bound body spasm once, twice, three time, before I let her get in a quick breath. Then I forced it in again, holding my cock down Tiff's throat even longer this time.

Despite the fact that she never stopped rolling her hips against her crotch rope, Tiff was no longer pretending to be getting violated. It was getting real. She struggled and twisted, but bound as she was, she couldn't protect herself. I took full advantage, pounding the teens face till I felt my balls pressing against her chin. I face fucked the little girl scout as hard as I could. She was gagging and gasping for air, drool running down her chin, lipstick spearing, eyeliner in dark teary streaks on her pretty cheeks.

Taking the camera phone off the tripod, I held it in one hand, getting a POV of my fun. I yanked at her unprotected nipples, making her shudder and shake. I could tell I was hurting her, but with a dick down her throat, Tiff was in no position to complain.

Despite her situation little Tiff was becoming more and more worked up by her crotch rope. Suddenly I felt the little body below me tense in a new way. The teen was cumming on the rope in her pussy. She rolled her eyes up at me in horror and surprise, as her young body was racked with orgasm.

I kept choking her with my penis, letting her orgasm with my dick down her throat. It would be good training, I thought. She understood what a little slut it made her to cum so readily in that position, and I loved driving the point home, so to speak.

Now with the girl humiliated and broken, I ejaculated down her throat.

Tiff had in no way been ready for my size and aggression, so when I came she choked almost immediately. After swallowing the first pump, the little girl gagged terribly, but I refused to release the back of her head. I kept my big dick slammed deep down her throat until I was almost completely empty. Then I pulled out and let the last few thick globs splash her open mouth and cheeks.

Tiff was panting, coughing, trying to catch her breath, semen on her lips and cheeks, even dripping from her nostrils. I took video and photos of her pretty but now dirty face. Her sexy eyeliner had run down her cheeks, and her lip stick and hair were askew. But despite the ruff treatment Tiff had received she still posed provocatively for her cum shots. She opened her eyes extra wide in mock fear and surprise, and kept her mouth open wide showing off the sticky goo inside, letting it droll slowly down her chin, until ordered to swallow.

I untied her hands from behind her head from the crotch rope, and loosened the knots holding her wrists. However to Tiff's surprise, as soon as her hands were released, they were forced behind her back and bound again. I also used the opportunity to take off her bra and unbuttoned khaki blouse.

"What are you doing Mister? You said if I let you put your wiener in my mouth, you'd let me go home. I did it, I licked your gross wiener. Please Mister, let me go."

"I was lying to you little girl. That was just a game, your not going anywhere."

Tiff pouted as I loosened the cord around her waist, and slowly pulled the now damp rope from the folds of her womanhood. She let out a little gasp as I ran my hand over her underwear just over her pussy. Tiff was hot and I could feel her wetness through the cloth. She let out a squeal as I touched her swollen clit.

"Oh god Mister please don't touch my downstairs, it's too sensitive now. I knew I never should have come in here, my mommy was right, you're just a mean old man. I was a naive little girl scout, and now I'm in big trouble. I got tricked and now a dirty old man is gonna pull down my panties and do bad things to me. Oh nooooo, help me someone please!"

"That's right little girl, your in big trouble."

First using them to wipe the remaining semen from Tiff's face I shoved my daughters dirty panties into her mouth, then wound clear tape around and around her head. After that I easily hoisted the struggling girl over my shoulder and carried her down to the basement. Squeezing her little butt as we descended into the darkness, I felt like the luckiest creep in the world. I had a cute girl scout tied up in my basement.

In the dark cellar, I roped my prize on a folding chair. Her wrists were attached to the cross bar in back of the seat. Her ankles pulled up and tied high up on the back legs of the chair, forcing her to keep her legs spread. With her legs forced wide, Tiff's swollen pussy and pink panties were prominently displayed. The only thing covering her most private parts, was that tiny pink scrap of pink fabric, pulled up between her legs. A rope around her slim belly held her snugly in place, and with another I gave her a tight chest harness. The cords cut deeply into her pale skin, forcing her already perky boobs out even further.

I taped the Hitachi massage wand to the chair beneath her, so the girl was sitting with its vibrating node pressed into her crotch. Finally, I roped her creamy thighs to the chair, so there was no way she could lift her butt from the seat, or her clitoris from the vibrator.

I had a TV down there, and I slid Tiff's chair in front of it. I put in a DVD of lesbian bondage porn. It was a 4-hour mix of lesbian BDSM, videos of big bull dykes binding and gagging petite young women. The video had all kinds of ruff sex scenes, floggings, whippings, public humiliation, forced pussy and ass licking, and forced vaginal and anal sex with stap-ons. I was going out for lunch and a few drinks, and I didn't want my little girl to get boar.

I set up a video camera and a tripod in front of Tiff, and started recording. I was determined to get everything on tape. After taking a few more lovely photos and videos, I reached to flip on the vibrator. Tiff was shaking her head "No!" violently, and even through the gag I could tell she was begging me not to turn it on. This was not part of the game, she really did not want the vibrator. It was too much stimulation for her little clit, especially after she had just cum. It was gonna be torture. Little Tiff was gonna really suffer, but I didn't give a fuck. I turned the toy on to full power, grinning as Tiff arched her back and moaned.

"I'm going to the bar for a few hours. While I'm gone you can just enjoy your little toy and these girly videos. You can think about all the bad things that are gonna happen to you, when I get back."

As I spoke I looked down into her big green eyes. Tiff was all ready grinding her hips on the Hitachi, she just couldn't help herself. The vibrator was pushing the over stimulated little teen toward another orgasm, and she gasped and struggled, as the toy relentlessly worked her clit. Giving her nipples a final hard yank I headed for the stairs.

Just as I locked the basement door behind me, I heard Tiff bellow in pleasure and shame. I knew she was all ready having another orgasm. If she came that fast, she would probably orgasm a dozen more times before I got back. After the each orgasm, her pussy would be more over sensitive, and her pleasure would soon turn to torture. It would get worse for her each time she was forced to cum. Our little Tiff was in for a long afternoon.