Daughter's Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were amazing Ben," she whispered into my ear as she sat up.

"So were you," I said, staring at her with wide eyes. Now that we were done having sex, I could feel it starting to get awkward again.

"Don't worry," she smiled at me. "I won't tell Kelly anything. And like I said before, I don't want to date or anything. I just want to have a little fun once in a while. So, what do you say? Can we do this again sometime?"

"Sure Brooke," I said, knowing I could never say no to her again. "You can have me anytime you want. So long as Kelly's not around that is."

"Well we'll just have to find some way to get her out of here more often," she giggled, leaning close to my face again. "Because I'm definitely going to be taking you up on that offer." She kissed me again, and I kissed her back.

The doorbell rang, startling us both out of our little trance. We both looked around in shock, and then began to laugh. I went over to my chair, and started pulling my pants up.

"I think I should probably go clean up real quick before I leave," she laughed, looking back at all the cum still dripping down her back. I laughed and nodded, and then she hurried off, still naked and holding her clothes. She ran to the bathroom, and I went over to the front door. It was he uber, and I told the guy she would be out in a minute or two.

I walked back over to my chair, and saw that the game had ended some time ago. I didn't mind, as I had gotten a better night than I had ever imagined. A few minutes later Brooke came back out, back in her sexy clothes. She came over to me, bent down and gave me a kiss goodbye, and then left. I watched her sexy ass as she walked away, and then sat back in my chair, and was asleep within seconds.

12