Daughter's Friend Needs Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, what's up?" I asked.

Look at this, she said, handing me her phone.

'Sorry for ghosting you yesterday. Something happened. I cannot talk about it sorry B.'

My daughter replied: 'Is it your mom again? Just come spend the night here again if you want.'

'No. It's complicated. Don't worry about me. Love ya! I will call you tomorrow.'

"You gotta trust her," I simply said.

"I know. But something is off, I can feel it," she said.

I tried to avoid Cassandra when she came over the next day. It wasn't until Beth had to go work on Tuesday, that Cassandra came over.

I grew hard the moment I saw her drive up to the house. When she got out wearing a sexy summer dress and some mid-height heels, I got even more excited. I let her in and immediately noticed that she was not wearing a bra.

"Hi there," I said.

"Hi. We need to talk," she said.

With her legs crossed, we sat next to each other on the couch. I could not help but feel sexually attracted to her even though her demeanor did not reciprocate that aura.

"I don't know why it's so hard for me to keep this from Beth. I feel like our whole friendship is a big lie," she said.

"I am so sorry. I understand. Listen Cassy, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I said. Her eyes began to swell up, tears forming.

"That's the thing. I am getting wet just sitting here. I have masturbated about a dozen times since last week. I mean, this isn't normal, is it?" she asked.

"Which part?" I asked.

"Fucking my best friend's dad, wanting him 24-7. I knew sex was fun, but I had no idea it could fulfill me that much," she explained.

"Again, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. You will find a man that will satisfy you that is not your best friend's dad," I explained.

"Until then, please don't reject me," she said softly. She uncrossed her legs and got on her knees in front of me.

"You sure?" I asked. She did not reply but proceeded to unbuckle my pants. I just noticed that she had put on more makeup and even lipstick, both of which are rare for her. Once my cock was freed, she wrapped both of her petite hands around my now erect cock.

"Nine inches?" she asked.

"I have no idea. I have never measured," I said. "But I don't think he's that long."

"I don't believe you. You must have measured him at some point."

"I kid you not. This is starting to get awkward, you know?" I said.

"Don't go anywhere," she said, stood up and ran into the kitchen with her heels on. Seconds later, she returned with a ruler.

"Wow, really?" I asked.

"Yep," she said and kneeled in front of me again. She put the cold wood against my shaft, and I did not even measure eight inches.

"Hmm, could have fooled me," she said.

"Why do you care how big he is?" I asked.

"A girl from school claims her boyfriend is nine inches and that she can deepthroat him. Beth and I call bullshit," she said. I tried to ignore the fact that this teen was talking about some childish gossip while holding my dick.

"It's not just the length you know? It's harder to deepthroat a thick six-inch penis than a skinny foot-long," I said.

"I think you are on the thick side, aren't you?" she asked, inspecting my cock closely.

"I think it's time to move on. Are you going to try to deepthroat me or something?" I asked.

"That was the plan," she said and smiled. I had high hopes but noticed the moment she tried to wrap her small mouth around my head, that she had lots to learn.

I watched in silence as she barely made progress taking me deep. She did not even get far enough to trigger her gag reflex. I did not pretend to enjoy the sensation, though just watching this beautiful babe was satisfying in itself.

"I suck at this, don't I?" she asked.

"I don't mind you practicing on me," I joked.

"Do you mind if, you know, have sex already?" she said, looking past my cock with her adorable eyes.

"Just practice a little more. It's a great skill to learn," I joked. She put her lips around the tip of my cock again and began to awkwardly swivel or head around.

"Ease your way into it. You have the most beautiful eyes, Cassy. Start at my balls, lick your way all the way to the top and look at me the whole time," I said.

"I can do that," she said and smiled.

"Press your tongue more against me," I said, since she barely used the tip of her tongue. "Do that a few times." I could tell that she was getting impatient. "Play with your clit while you do that."

The teen spread her legs and reached down, her body tensing up as soon as the hit the target.

"She is so wet already for you," she announced proudly.

"Scoop up your juices and spread it on my shaft," I said. I could hear the sound of her fingers entering her sex. She carefully scraped off the wetness she had collected. I told her to do that again and once two rounds of her juices were smeared in, I held her chin in one hand and pushed down my cock towards her mouth with the other.

"Now show me how deep you can take him, now that he is all lubricated," I said.

Cassandra cleared her throat, adjusted her knees and placed her hands on my thighs. The moment she began the descend, I moved my hand away from her chin and wrapped it in her hair at the back of her head. My eyes opened wide when she surprisingly kept going, taking in over half my length. I could feel the head push into the top of her throat. When I felt her pull back, I let go of her head.

"That was impressive," I said truthfully.

"I didn't know I could do that," she said with youthful excitement.

"You don't have a gag reflex?" I asked.

"I am sure I do," she said.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Uhm, yes," she answered hesitantly.

I leaned forward so I could reach her pussy. Unsurprisingly, she was freshly shaven again. I coated my fingers by just running them along her slit and brought my hand in front of her face.

"Open," I said. I slowly stuck my index and middle finger into her mouth, trying to avoid her tongue the best I could. Her eyes were closed by the time I reached the back of her mouth. I began to think that she had no reflex but then suddenly pulled back, gagging.

"Ok, that answers the question," she said and swallowed her own spit. "I think I know how to control it."

She wiped her nose and began to suck me again. She did not perform any miracles, but I loved the fact that she was eager to please. When she began to play with her clit without being prompted, I knew she was a natural vixen.

After about a minute, she slowed down, then repeated licking the length of my shaft and gave him one last kiss. "Please fuck me," she said.

"Come get him," I said and opened my arms. She pulled the dress over her head in one swoop and tossed it next to her.

I stopped her from getting on top of me right away.

"Do that again. Put your hands above your head," I said.

"Like this?" she said and showed her entire lengthy body in an epic fashion.

"Your body is perfect. Look at those sexy legs," I said, touching each part I began to describe. "Those heels make your butt even tighter. And those abs, don't ever stop going to the gym with Beth."

Cassandra smiled the entire time. Before I finally let her straddle me, I briefly ate her out, my tongue swooshing over her swollen clit, my hands pulling her tight ass toward me. The way she held my head in place convinced me that she wanted me to keep going.

"Oh fuck Dan," she moaned. At that point, she was thrusting her hips against my face as I tried to move my tongue as if my life depended on it. I could feel my spit, mixed with her juices, drip down my chin. With my nose pressed against her tight abs, I was barely getting enough oxygen.

"I am close, shit," she whined.

I pulled back abruptly, lifted her with my hands still wrapped around her ass and tossed her on the couch next to me.

"Rub your clit," I said and pushed my cock inside her tight sex before she knew what was happening. I immediately fucked her a lot harder than I did the previous two times and she was seemingly loving. Cassy was rubbing her clit feverishly and as If I flipped a magic switch, she began to climax the moment I twisted her nipples.

"Holy fuck," she yelled out, still rubbing her clit through a long orgasmic wave. When she finally moved her hands away, I stopped pinching her nipples. I grabbed her ankles to lift her lower back off the couch. I was now thrusting my weight into her, only her head and shoulders absorbing the impact.

She was grimacing but past the painful look, I could see her lustful need for what she was receiving. Just as I was about to cum myself, I stared at her perky tits and decided I wanted to see my cum on top of them. I pulled out and aimed my cock at the beautiful teen. I began to cover her in my semen from her pubic area to her neck.

"Yes, give it to me," she begged, erasing any doubt in my mind that she was not into it.

I noticed my body shaking, a sheen of sweat covering my skin, when I finally came back to my senses.

"Let me guess, you want me to taste your cum again?" she asked and wiped some of it off her stomach and fed it to herself.

"Try to suck the last drop out of him," I said and climbed on top of her until my cock was on top of her face. She had to move some of her hair out of the way before I could much my nearly fully erect cock into her mouth. She began to swirl her tongue around my soiled head without me asking her to.

"That was hot," she said once I stood up.

"Yes, it was," I said. This time, Cassandra took a shower by herself and I just got dressed. When she came back a few minutes later, she wore the same dress but was wearing a pair of shoes I had recently bought for Beth.

"Are those Beth's? I didn't realize you guys shared your shoes like that," I said.

"That's not the only thing we share," she said.

"Meaning what?" I asked confused.

"Sorry, bad joke," she said and left me to wonder what she meant.

12