All Comments on 'Daughter's Friends vs Horny Dad!'

by inafantasy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

He should pump April's pussy with his seed till she snows him a baby bump.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Did I miss something between page's 1&2???? There's a chunk missing o the beach!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

I thought that was pretty hot. Would loved to have ready about father and daughter having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this site was Literotica, not Wannabe English Teacher. Either enjoy the story for what it is or go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was able to finish this...it wasn't easy, not enjoyable. Regardless of whatever sort of disclaimer you may decide upon, spelling and grammar do make a difference. The problem is multiplied when the errors are numerous. Maybe try again.

WarningU2WarningU2over 2 years ago

Despite all the negativity here, I still enjoyed the story. Darn, I hope my grammer and puctuation is correct. ;)

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Some comments picky picky..5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Great Story

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

Sure there were err6, we were warned. I read this with the intent of the author, not the eyes of an editor. It was sexy, it was hot, it was loving.

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the wrong category.

Does the author know the definition of incest?

The author doesn't appear to know the which spelling is correct for more than one breast, it's breasts. I don't think it can be blamed on a spacing glitch. This is a word spellcheck has an absolute fit with, always offering alternative spellings no matter which one is used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To anonymous (in the wrong category) I agree to a point but the reason for the comment is that the spell check offered on this site does not offer alternative spellings for correctly spelled synonyms. Try publishing a story and prove yourself wrong.

As to the story itself ... I found that it ended well but was drawn out and unlikely throughout most of it. 4*

jewelya8789jewelya878912 months ago

It was taboo so the classification wasn’t completely wrong.

I am going to join the grammar police. Instead of “I’s” try “my”. One problem solved. I would like to just enjoy but poor grammar takes me right out of the story. If you don’t have that trouble, good for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous