All Comments on 'Daughter's Hot Camping Trip Ch. 01'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Hot, made me want to go camping lol. Dec need more chapters of this story.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Mind Control? Nothing apparent here unless that lightning zapped some powers into somebody and we haven’t seen it yet.

I know you write a LOT of mind control stuff so perhaps that’s your default setting?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

wow, so hot! Babies to come...?

fred0650fred0650over 1 year ago

I hope he takes the other daughter to his bed for a hot family threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got Milk ?

Kathryn89Kathryn89over 1 year ago

So hot! Love how needy she is and that line crossed with impreg risk :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

had to scale a rainbow trout bet that was hard as hell lol that's one of the few kinds of fish that does not have scales skin only

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

could use a good editor bro. There were numerous instances where he was "...getting his snatch filled..." and similar. At least give a decent proofread before posting it. I have been a fan of yours for a long time so know you are capable of doing better than this. I still gave you 4 stars because the story was good and the errors didn't make it unreadable or anything. I've just come to expect better from you.

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Camping is a great way to spend some quality time with family. Sharing a sleeping bag naked is the most efficient way to utilize body heat. It'd be ridiculous for these two not to.

MunchABunchMunchABunch8 months ago

This is one the hottest stories I've read.

It kept me hard for a long time . I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too many errors. She rubbed her pubic hair,,,she shaved her pubic her? Cock plopped ut yet you were still inside her? Trout doesn't have scales. Could be a decent story if proof read and re posting

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is just about how I lost my virginity to my uncle Steven. Our family camps at Fish Creek in New York every Fourth of July. We usually have. Couple of campers and a few tents. When I was…younger….uncle Steve and a few of the others were playing cards and drinking all. Ishtar. I had managed to score a small tent to myself, away from all my annoying boy cousins. Sometime in the night uncle Steve slipped into the tent and passed out. During the night he rolled over and was spooning me. I only had on a tank top and soon I felt his dick against my ass. He had my titty in his hand and it was feeling pretty good. I reached back and grabbed his dick and managed to get it out of his boxers. He managed to slip it inside of me and right there in a tent not twenty feet away from the rest of my family I lost my virginity to my older uncle. The next morning he was embarrassed and asked if he had done anything inappropriate.I told him that he had fucked me. He put his head in his hands and seemed ready to cry.I asked him if he wanted to do it again. He was shocked but I pulled my tank top off and reached out to rub his dick. We fucked to the sounds of my family getting up and making coffee.

fzoid44fzoid445 months ago

fyi - you don't scale rainbow trout. Could have used another set of eyes, as noted by others.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind4 months ago

“I could feel her pubic hair rubbing on my thigh while my cock kept throbbing hard against her”

“Why didn't I feel any pubic hair? Was she shaved? Did my eighteen-year-old baby girl shave her cunt? That was insane. That couldn't be true.”

Which is it???

“I'm not here to steal you from Mommy. Just to love her like you do."

Do you not mean “just to love you like she does“?

It is hard to enjoy a story when it doesn’t make sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s a sexy idea that the daughter is so manipulative

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Fuuuck me, that was hot. Especially when she was saying about having a daughter of their own that she would love him to also make love to. So many people would think that's wrong and fucked up (although I bet they wouldn't be able to even explain why; just some handwavey "because" reasoning no doubt - sounds like indoctrination to me), but I think it's the most beautiful and pure love there is. How ironic is it that people can hate others for loving, simply because it doesn't conform to their ideals?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 21 hours ago

Another great story idea carelessly executed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES