Daughter's Hot Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bounced up and down my dick right there in front of her older sister. "Yes!" I groaned as I watched the excitement, the pleasure shooting through my body. "Go!"

"Ooookay," said Lana as she headed for the kitchen.

Aubrey giggled and kept bouncing on my cock as her sister grabbed something out of the fridge. Lana appeared with a coke in her hand. She opened the can and headed upstairs, shaking her head. She thought it was weird, but...

She didn't think it was anything wrong.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring Aubrey's tight cunt working up and down my dick. The pleasure swelled in me. I was so close to cumming already. I felt so good from that hot pussy gripping my dick. It was an incredible rush to have all this pleasure sweeping through me.

I shuddered, loving the heat of her hot pussy massaging my dick. She drove me wild with that naughty cunt. She knew just how to make me feel amazing. I shuddered as he worked her hot twat up and down my dick.

"Damn," I groaned, savoring that pussy squeezing about me. "Oh, damn, that's so good."

"Just flood me with all your cum, Daddy," purred my naughty daughter. Her hips wiggled from side to side. I stared at her rump beneath her skirt. I lifted it to expose her ass. And my dick gleaming in her pussy juices. "Just cum in me, Daddy!"

She plunge down my cock and squealed in delight. Her twat went wild.

I shuddered as her pussy spasmed around my dick. I groaned as she trembled on me. Her pigtails danced wildly as her sweet twat nursed at me. I groaned as the pressure in my balls hit that explosive peak. I grunted.

Erupted.

My cum flooded my daughter's snatch. I gripped her hips as her hot twat rippled around me, suckling at me. It was such a thrill to have her nursing on me. I loved every second of this delight. Pleasure shot through me with each eruption.

"Daddy!" I squealed. "Woot!"

She bounced on me as her cunt milked at me. Her twat worked out all of the jizz in my nuts. I erupted over and over, pumping her full of my seed. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned, the stars flashing before my eyes.

"Shit," I groaned, the pleasure washing through me.

She trembled as her pussy worked out all the cum in my balls. She milked me dry. I groaned, collapsing in my recliner. Cheers burst from the TV as my daughter's cunt rippled around my dick a few more times.

She fell back into my back. She panted as I held her against me. My dick ached in her pussy. I couldn't believe I had just let her do this. This was insane. What would she have me do to her next? I couldn't let her control me like this.

I watched the game, savoring being in her pussy. I really didn't go soft. How could I with her barely legal pussy around my dick? She felt so good about me. I felt amazing from my orgasm, but my worry still lingered in me.

Then she turned her head and stared at me. "Daddy."

"This has to stop," I groaned. "We can't keep doing this. Not at home. Your sister almost caught us."

"Nope," she purred. "But... I bet you want to fuck me in the ass!"

I shuddered, staring at her in horror. How could I stop this? How could I stop enjoying my daughter's body?

* * *

Aubrey Philip

Daddy dragged me from the living room and into the garage. I shuddered as he did that. He wanted my asshole. He couldn't resist me. There was so much of his cum spilling out of my pussy and running down my thighs. I loved this so much.

He opened the garage door and dragged me out into it. It was warmer in here. Almost stuffy. But that was perfect. He dragged me past where he had the camping gear stored, past his gun rack, and to his work bench.

He shoved me against it and ripped off my robe. He threw that down. I was naked and facing away from him. I was so ready to have my asshole reamed out by his cock. I quivered there, ready and willing to let Daddy do whatever he wanted to me.

I was his good girl.

"You ever been fucked in the ass?" he asked as he gripped my butt-cheeks.

"Of course not, Daddy," I whimpered. "You're my first. My only."

He muttered something beneath his breath then said, "Then you have to be loosened up. Your first time will be painful if you're not ready."

"I trust you, Daddy," I cooed.

He buried his face between my butt-cheeks, his whiskers rubbing on my silky skin. My eyes widened as he found my asshole. He licked my naughty hole. He rimmed me. I couldn't believe he was doing that to me.

My butt-cheek clenched around his face as his tongue swept around my asshole. That felt so naughty. I had never experienced anything like this in my life. I shuddered as his tongue pushed against my anal ring.

He popped into my bowels. I gasped in shock as his tongue wiggled around in me.

"Daddy!" I whimpered. "That's so naughty!"

I couldn't believe that he had his tongue in me This was so different. I loved the way he wiggled it about in me. I whimpered, my butt-cheeks clenching about his face. He drove me wild with that wicked tongue of his.

The heat melted to my juicy pussy. His cum dribbled down my thighs. I shuddered, gripping the bench edge. I loved the way he darted around in me. That was just such a rush to have him doing that. I quivered in delight at the feel of his tongue in me.

"Oh, Daddy!" My butt-cheeks clenched about his whiskered face. "You're making me feel so naughty. Oh, wow, that's so good!"

He growled into my asshole.

"Do you like eating out your daughter's asshole?" I giggled as his tongue wiggled deeper into my bowels. "Are you a big perv for your daughter's butt!"

"You're the one begging me to fuck you in the ass!" he growled.

"Well, I'm probably bred," I cooed, patting my belly. "With all the cum you've pumped into my pussy. And it's the fertilest part of my cycle, so that's not surprising."

"Most fertile," he muttered. "Fertilest isn't a word."

"It's a word if we all agree it is," I declared. "Mmm, I want you to fuck my asshole so hard, Daddy. I want to please you with every part of my body in every way possible."

He thrust his tongue back into my asshole with a growl. I shuddered as he did that. At the same moment, he thrust two of his fingers into my sloppy cunt. I loved having those digits sinking deep into my snatch while he swirled his tongue around in my bowels.

This was so hot. So wonderful. I loved everything he did to me. I was onboard with it all. I loved everything he did to me. This was so awesome. A big smile spread on my lips as he soaked my asshole in his spittle.

He ripped his face out of my butt-crack and his fingers out of my cunt. I trembled at the shock of that. What was he doing? I wanted him back in me! It felt so good. I opened my mouth to say something when his fingers pressed against my asshole.

I shuddered as he pushed two of his digits against my anal ring. I quivered there as he twisted them about. He drilled them against my bowels. I quivered in delight, a big smile spreading on my lips as I realized what he was doing. A huge smile spread on my lips. This was just such a perfect thing. I was so glad that he was doing that.

I whimpered in delight as he pushed against my anal sheath. He worked his fingers into my asshole. It was an incredible rush to have his digits in my bowels. He twisted them about in me, smearing his cum and my pussy juices into my backdoor.

"You're loosening me up," I whimpered.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. "This has to be done right."

"Thank you, Daddy," I cooed.

"You're welcome."

He was such a loving man. I shuddered, so glad that he was my daddy. That he was so hunk and so knowledgeable about how to do naughty things. I groaned as he worked his fingers in and out of my asshole. I felt looser and loser.

He got me ready for that big dick of his. That was so exciting. I couldn't wait for him to bugger me. My bowels clenched down on his fingers. The heat melted down to my cunt. That felt really, really nice in me.

It was just a delight to have him pumping away his digits at my bowels. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back in my head. I loved every second of this. Every last moment of him working his digits in and out of my bowels.

I groaned, savoring the way he churned me up. He was driving me wild with his digits. He knew what he was doing to me. Yes, he did. He know how he was driving me wild with his digits. I shuddered, savoring him pumping away at me.

"I'm ready, Daddy!" I quivered.

He pumped his fingers in and out of my asshole. "Are you? Still feel tight back here."

"Shouldn't I be tight so that it's very good for you, Daddy?" I squeezed my digits down on his cock. "I want you to enjoy yourself, Daddy. I want you to love every bit of my body."

"I will," he said, pulling his fingers out of my asshole. "This shouldn't... He sight and didn't start saying how we shouldn't be doing this stuff. Because we should. "If you think you're ready, Aubrey, then I'll fuck you in the ass."

I shuddered in delight as he pulled his fingers out of my bowels. I quivered, enjoying the heat melting down to my nethers. I loved his fingers in me. His big dick would be even more amazing. I could feel that it would be awesome.

Daddy's cock pushed against my pussy lips. I quivered as I realized he wanted to lube up. I could hardly say no to him sliding his cock into my pussy. I loved having his dick in my cunt. A shiver raced through me. I shuddered in delight as he filled my twat up.

"Daddy," I breathed, quivering there. "Mmm, that's so good."

"I could just fuck you here," he said, his dick throbbing in my snatch.

"Daddy, I'm probably already pregnant, so there's no point in you playing coy. Just fuck my asshole. I can take it. I'm a big girl now. I'm eighteen! That means I'm all grown up."

He pulled his cock slowly out of my cunt. I shuddered as he did that. It was a wonderful sensation to have his cock sliding out of my twat. This wonderful heat swept through me. I loved that so much. I enjoyed it, but I wanted him in my asshole.

His cock popped out of my pussy. He slid the tip up my taint to my tingling asshole. He drilled against my loosened hole. I shuddered as my sphincter spread wide again. I moaned as I realized just how much thicker he was than his fingers.

"Daddy," I whimpered. "I can take it. Thrust harder. My asshole will stretch to take all your big dick! You don't have to worry about hurting me!"

He drilled against me. I gasped, trembling, bent over the counter. My eyes rolled back in my head as he pushed and pushed against me. I shuddered then groaned as he popped into my bowels. I had him in me. That big dick was in my asshole.

I shuddered at how great that felt to have his cock in me. I loved how big and thick he was. How amazing it was to have his cock in me. I shuddered, so eager to have him fuck me. He would pound my asshole so hard

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy," I groaned as more and more of his sank into me.

"Shit," he groaned. "Aubrey!"

He bottomed out in me. I had all his cock in my asshole. That was so amazing to feel having all that dick in there. I shuddered, a big smile on my lips as I had taken every inch of him. He pulled back. My bowels clamped down on him.

I loved the friction. The heat melted down to my cunt. That was an incredible delight to have that pleasure surging through me. I quivered as he buried back to the hilt in my bowels. My butt-cheeks jiggled. I loved that pleasure.

"Aubrey," he groaned. "God, this is so wrong."

He gripped my hips and pumped away at my asshole. I loved how he drilled into my bowels again and again. It was so delicious the way the pleasure built and built in my anal sheath. He thrust into me hard and fast. He churned up my asshole.

I shuddered at how wonderful this felt. How amazing it was to have that big dick pumping away at my asshole. He churned me up with his thick shaft. My bowels melted, the heat soaking through my pussy and swelling my orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy, this is not wrong at all!" I moaned. "It's wonderful! Just amazing! Yes, yes, that's it. That's just so wonderful. Fuck my asshole so hard!"

He grunted, burying hard into my asshole. He fucked me without holding back, his heavy nuts slapping into my taint. I loved that feeling as he buried into me again and again. He fucked me with such passion. Such wanton force.

I gripped the edge of the bench, my head tossing. My pigtails danced around my shoulders. I couldn't believe how great he felt. How perfect it was to be ass-fucked by Daddy. He knew how to drive that big dick into my bowels.

My eyes rolled back in my head as my orgasm built and built with his every thrust into my anal sheath. He hammered me so hard. I loved it so much. This was such a thrill to have him pounding me like that.

"Daddy!" I whimpered.

"Fuck, Aubrey," he grunted as he buried his cock deep into my bowels.

His nuts slapped into my taint as he pumped away at my anal sheath. Just fantastic to feel him doing that. It was a thrill to have all that pleasure swelling through me. I loved the girth of him in me. It was such a rush to have all that pleasure swelling in me.

I trembled as he fucked my anal sheath fast and hard. He buried into me again and again. He thrust to the depths of my bowels. It was a magnificent thrill to have him pounding me like that. I shuddered, rising toward that moment of climax. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "I'm going to... to... Cum!"

My asshole convulsed around Daddy's cock.

He groaned as he pumped away at my anal sheath. He fucked my bowels with such force. He buried into me again and again. It was a thrill to have him doing that as my cunt writhed. Juices gushed down my thighs.

"Aubrey!" he groaned as he buried into my convulsing asshole. "Shit!"

His cock erupted.

His hot cum jetted into my bowels. I loved the feel of his spunk pumping over and over into my bowels. He filled me up with all that jizz. It was an incredible rush to have his spunk pumping into my anal sheath as my mind drowned in ecstasy.

I trembled, my anal sheath rippling around his cock. I milked out the cum from his dick. I shuddered as he pumped more and more of his jizz into my asshole. I loved every second of it. I reveled in this delight.

It was a perfect treat to enjoy. Just a fantastic delight to have all that cum spurting into my bowels. I shuddered, loving it so much. A big smile spread on my lips as his cum jetted into my anal sheath. There was so much of it. Just so much of that naughty jizz in me.

I quivered in delight, a big smile spreading on my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, savoring all that cum spurting onto my bowels. It was wonderful to have it jetting into me. I enjoyed that so much. It was a wonderful thrill to have it gushing into me. "Oh, that's amazing!"

"It is," he groaned as he erupted one last time into my bowels. "Oh, that's perfect."

I shuddered as he pulled out of me. I quivered through all the ecstasy that he gave me. He was such an amazing daddy for giving me this pleasure. Just a wonderful father for making me feel so good. So wonderful. It was spectacular that he did this for me.

So I had to clean him up. I licked my lips then dropped to my knees before him. His eyes widened as I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed him. He groaned as I did that. I suckled on his dirty dick, polishing his pole.

"No, no, you can't do that," he groaned as I suckled on his earthy dick. I loved the sour musk of my asshole. "That's so dirty, Aubrey!"

I winked at him and moaned around his dick.

He shuddered as I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his dick. It was so much fun to do that. I loved the taste of him in my mouth. It was such a sour musk. He groaned as I did that. He shuddered, his face contorting as I suckled on him.

"Shit," he groaned. "Oh, wow, that's so naughty of you."

I winked at him as I suckled with all my might on his cock. I swirled my tongue around his dick, wanting to give him all the pleasure that I could. I nursed on him. He groaned as I did that, the sour flavor of my asshole filling my mouth. I buffed his pole.

Just like in the car ride, it was so much fun to suck his dick. To work my mouth up and down his cock. I loved it. He groaned as I nursed him clean. I pleasured him with my wanton mouth. That was so good. He had such a yummy dick.

I swirled my tongue around his cock as he groaned, "Aubrey."

I winked at him.

"You're such a naughty daughter!"

I know. I loved being his naughty daughter. To suckle the sour flavor of my asshole off his dick. I bobbed my head, working my lips up and down his shaft. The earthy musk faded, the salty flavor of his precum taking over.

It was such a thrill to worship him like this. It was the ultimate act of love and submission to suckle dick fresh from his cock. I nursed hard on him, my cheeks hollowing as he groaned. He stared down at me with such lust in his eyes.

"Shit," he groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's outstanding. Damn, just like that. Just nurse on my cock. You're going to get a mouthful of cum!"

I knew I would be.

I bobbed my head. I suckled on him with all my might. It was such a yummy thing to do. I was so glad to nurse on him like this. My cheeks hollowed as I loved his cock so much. I nursed on him with everything that I had.

He groaned, his hands grabbing my pigtails. I was glad he was enjoying my handlebars. He gripped them as I worked my mouth up and down his cock, the sour musk of my asshole almost entirely gone. Drool ran down my chin.

This was such a thrill. I was such a naughty daughter. I had beat all my friends. It was so much fun to do this. Just such a thrill to have enjoyed my daddy first. I had already told them. The moment I got home. They were so jelly. I wished to take a selfie right now to show them my lips wrapped around my daddy's cock.

I would rub it in their faces that I had already seduced my daddy. In two weeks, I would have a pregnancy test, and I would show them all that I had been bred by my hunky daddy. I had my lie all set up.

I would go to a party tonight and claim I met a boy from another school. I didn't know his name, things got out of control, and he fucked me. But Daddy would know. I would know. It was such a wonderful thing. I loved that I had seduced him.

"Aubrey," groaned Daddy.

I loved him moaning my name as I suckled on him.

His dick throbbed, his precum getting saltier and saltier. Was he about to cum? His face twisted in passion. I suckled with all my might, my cunt clenching. I wanted his jizz to explode into my mouth. That would be so hot.

"Fuck," Daddy groaned and erupted.

His cum flooded my mouth as the garage door motor engaged. His cock pumped over and over into my mouth as the clatter of chains echoed above us. The door creaked open. Out of the corner of my eye, it was lifting up. Daylight flooded through.

"Shit!" Daddy gasped.

I ripped my mouth off his dick, his cum splashing across my face. More and more erupted, splattering me. I bolted to my feet, backing up. I tripped and fell on my rump as Mom's minivan appeared pulling up into her spot. The brakes screeched as she stared at us.

Daddy's cock fired one more time, his cum splashing over my small boobs and belly. I trembled in shock. In fear. Dad groaned in resignation. He knew he was in so much trouble. Tears burst into my eyes. I didn't want us to get caught.

Why was Mom home way early from work?

To be continued...

12