Daughter's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

He smiled, but said nothing. I continued by asking, "Daddy when will the men in this family learn us women have everything under control and we know exactly what we are doing?"

He smiled and I saw him look over to the couch then back at me. He said, "Honey it looks like your mother would like to have some time with Kyle. Maybe you and I should give them some privacy.

Knowing where this was headed I was excited. I had often fantasized about my Daddy's cock in me, but I had never thought it would actually happen in real life. I kissed him and said, "Daddy would you like one of my very special massages?"

He grinned and said, "That sounds good. Let's continue our conversation in my room."

I was so happy. Looking into his eyes I smiled and said, "Daddy, I would like that. I think we have a lot to discuss."

With my arms around his neck, Daddy put his left arm behind my knees then rose from his chair lifting me in his arms. Mom's eyes and mine met as Daddy carried me out of the room toward their bedroom. Just before leaving the room Daddy looked at Mom and said, "I don't mind at all if you want to spend the night in Kyle's room. I think Brooke and I have a lot to talk about."

Mom siad, "That sounds good to me. Tomorrow is Saturday so we don't have to get up early. We can sleep in and I will fix breakfast after we are all up."

Mom and I gave each other a knowing wink. I saw the glistening of pre-cum smeared on Kyle's glans as she slowly stroked my brother. I don't think Daddy saw her, but just before I lost sight of them I saw Mom was lowering her head to Kyle's lap. I knew he was going to like what was about to happen.

I was excited at the thought as my newest client carried me to his bedroom.

Chapter 10 - My Family (Paul)

Hearing noises in the hall I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxers. I knew my wife was home and was pretty sure my son Kyle was also home. I knew my daughter's new job required her to work late, so I was not sure about her whereabouts, but I had heard voices and was going to check out what was going on.

As I was getting out of bed I realized my wife was not yet in bed with me. This was not unusual, oftentimes she would stay up late and watch TV or wait for one of the kids to come home. She did not sleep very well unless everyone was safely home.

When I opened the bedroom door I realized the noise was coming from my daughter's room. It sounded like both of our adult children and my wife were all in Brooke's room. Heading toward her room to see what was going on I could tell someone, probably Brooke was trying to get everyone to quiet down.

Normally I would knock on my daughter's door before opening it, but something told me this was different. I knew something strange was going on and I was going to find out what it was. Upon opening the door the sight before me was one I never expected to see. My daughter and son were standing and my wife was on our daughter's bed. All three of them were naked. I was shocked and did not know what to say or do.

I don't consider myself a prude, but this was incest, or at least that is what it appeared like to me. I later learned first appearances were pretty accurate. I admit I have fantasized about having sex with my daughter. He is a beautiful and very sexy girl, but she is my daughter. While I had no problem jerking off to the idea of burying my cock in her, actually doing it was something I would never consider. I love reading port on the Literotica web site. Reading fantasy stories about fathers fucking their daughters and mothers fucking their sons never fail to get my cock hard, but it is just fantasy. Fantasy is okay, but acting out those fantasies in real life is totally different.

It had been years since I had seen either of our kids naked. I must confess seeing my daughter standing there naked was better than anything I had seen in any of the magazines for men. My wife is certainly a looker and I could see Brooke definitely inherited her mother's beauty. After recovering from the initial shock I was able to notice Brooke's breasts are quite a bit larger than her mother's. Like her mother's, Brooke's tits are nice and firm.

After recovering from the initial shock I did not know what to say. I told them we needed to talk. I headed to the living room taking my seat in my recliner as I waited for them. Mary and Brooke showed up first. Both were wearing short sexy satin robes. I was pretty sure that was all they had on, since they had not taken enough time to dress. Our son, Kyle, showed up moments later. He was wearing a pair of boxers. He took a seat on the couch in the empty spot between my wife and daughter.

Brooke explained what had happened. It was apparent to me nobody had been forced to do anything and I must admit listening to Brooke, while watching the three of them was having an effect on me. The fact that my cock was getting hard as I listened to Brooke, shocked me at first. As much as I wanted to, I could not deny I was getting turned on listening to her. I am not sure if it was the story or what she was wearing. Her robe might be okay if she was standing, but sitting, as she was, caused it to ride up and even though she had her legs closed, her ass was clearly exposed. I was ashamed of myself for even noticing.

As she told the story, mental images of the scenes she was describing came to life in my mind. Brooke eventually rose for the couch to stand. She moved to stand next to my chair. Her warm and soft bare thigh was pressed against my hand. I realized when I allowed her to sit on my lap, after she asked if it would be okay, was going to defuse the situation. There was no way I could stay angry at her with her on my lap.

It was not long before I saw Mary had her hand on Kyle's thigh. I was surprised how high she had it on his leg. She had done that to me before and I knew exactly what my son was experiencing with his mother's hand on his cock. Mary does know how to make a man's cock feel good. As I tried to concentrate on what Mary was doing, it was impossible to not react to what my daughter was saying and doing on my own lap.

When Brooke told me she could feel my hard cock against her ass and asked me what was making me so hard, I knew where this was headed.

As she sat on my lap I had my hand on her thigh. I could clearly see her pussy and the fact she had it waxed to remove all the hair was not lost on me. I love the soft skin and stubble-free silkiness waxing creates. I touched her with my fingers and it was as inviting as it looked. I felt her moving on my lap and realized she had parted her legs enough to allow me to get my hand between her thighs.

Her pussy lips were so warm and soft. I ran my finger between her lips and moisture spilled out onto my hand and her flesh. Her pussy was slick with her wetness. It was not surprising that my cock was now painfully hard. Instinctively I pulled her body tight against my own. Before I realized it, I had her right breast in my hand. This did nothing to relieve the pain I was feeling due to the pressure that had built up in my cock.

I had kept an eye on my wife and son. It obvious things between the two of them were progressing quickly. At that point I might have been able to stop what was happening, but my desire to do so was just not there. I told Brooke we should give Mary and Kyle some privacy. Brooke offered to give me a special massage sealing the events that followed.

Brooke is light and I easily picked her up and was carrying her toward the master bedroom. I stopped and told Mary I did not mind if she slept in Kyle's room. What I really wanted was to have Brooke in my bed all night. Mary agreed and I continued to carry my daughter to the master bedroom. Once inside I closed the door. I was excited and also apprehensive about what was about to happen. Brooke had made it very clear she wanted this so my cock won made the decision for me. Tonight my daughter was going to make my masturbation fantasies featuring her come true.

I lowered Brooke to the floor. She kept her arms around my neck and gave me a wonderful kiss once her feet were on the floor. She said, "Daddy, lay on the bed and I will go to my room and get some oil."

Before I could say anything she was out of the room to get oil, presumably for my massage. I climbed onto the bed and lay face down. I had no more than laid on the bed when I heard the door open and then close. I looked to see Brooke still wearing her sexy robe and holding a bottle of baby oil.

"Daddy, I don't give massages to men or even women wearing clothes. You need to be totally naked. Do you want me to help you take your boxers off?"

I nodded my head, then not getting up or turning over I pushed my waistband down over my hips. I felt Brooke take hold of the garment and pull it on down and over my feet. Here I was laying face down naked waiting for my daughter to give me a massage. I had my head turned toward her and at that moment she was absolutely the sexiest woman I thought I had ever seen. In reality her mother is just as sexy, but at that moment my thoughts and cock were focused on Brooke.

I watched as she squired some oil into the palm of her hand and put the bottle aside. She smoothed the oil onto my back and began slowly and sensually working it into my skin. I have to admit it felt amazing, but not in a sexual way. Her technique felt great as she kneaded my sore muscles. For such a little girl she had great strength and was able to give me a deep massage.

Underneath me my cock was still as hard as ever. I had done my best to hide it from her when I was removing my boxers, but I knew when she wanted me to roll onto my back it would be like a flagpole standing above me.

My daughter continued to work the oil into my skin as she worked her way down to my waist. She rubbed some oil on my ass, then quickly moved to my legs. She moved down my right leg then moved her way up my left leg. I felt her take my ankles in her hands and separate my legs. She began working the muscles in my thighs. Now and then her hands would brush against my balls. I know she was doing it on purpose to tease me, but she made it seem as if it was incidental contact. Her occasional touching only served to make me want her touch on my sensitive flesh even more. I was so much on edge, I jumped the first time she brushed against me. She laughed and said, "Daddy relax and enjoy the massage. You seem to be a little anxious."

I had calmed myself down and was doing great until I felt the cool baby oil she was drizzling between my ass cheeks. She saw me jump a little and laughed saying, "Daddy, relax. I promise I will not hurt you."

Slowly she massaged my ass, which felt fantastic. She then moved her fingers to touch me between my legs. She was no longer brushing against my balls now and then, she had moved from the occasional touch to the point now where she was focused solely on massaging my scrotum. I felt one hand on my balls and her other hand between my ass cheeks. I am not used to anyone touching my asshole, but with her reassurance I was starting to relax and enjoy what she was doing.

"Daddy there are millions and millions of nerves in your anus. Most men and women find it very pleasant when they are touched there." I allowed her to continue and had to admit once I got past the idea of what she was doing, it did feel good. Just as I was really getting into it, I felt her applying pressure to my anus with one of her fingers. Before I knew what was really happening, I felt her penetrate me as her finger slightly entered me. With her finger in my ass she kept reassuring me.

"Daddy, have you ever had a prostate massage?"

"A what?"

"Have you ever had someone massage your prostate."

"Uh, no. I can't say I have. How is that done?"

"It can be done with a vibrator or with fingers. I like doing it with my fingers. Most guys like it, but some don't. Just tell me if it hurts of you don't like it and I will stop. I think you will like it and if you are getting close to an orgasm tell me and I will stop. I don't want you getting too excited, I have plans for your hard cock. It you do get close tell me and I will slow down letting you relax and get back under control."

"Okay" was all I said. Her comment that she had plans for my cock only made me want this more. Even though I knew that was where we were headed, having her say it out loud made my cock hurt in anticipation.

She put a generous amount of oil on my ass and I felt her gently push two fingers inside me. A couple of times I did have to stop her. She was right, it felt so fucking good, I was about to cum. Each time I told her she would pull back and massage with much less intensity. Eventually she said it was time to roll onto my back.

I realized my cock was as hard now as it had ever been, but I was beyond the point of any apprehension regarding her seeing me. Especially not after all that she had done to this point. I figured maybe she would start by giving me a hand job. I always enjoy when Mary jerks me off, but Brooke had other plans. She massaged my chest and while doing so she pinched my nipples. I had never played with my own nipples and did not realize how good it felt. She massaged to my waist then skipped to my thighs. When she had done both legs and my feet she began once again fondling my balls and began oiling my cock.

My cock had been this hard before, but I don't remember when that was. She stopped and looked at me. "Daddy, do you like the way I massage?"

"Oh yes Baby, it is the best I have ever had." Not that I had been the recipient of that many massages, but of those I had received this was by far the best.

I was looking at her and watched as she grinned a sexy grin and began untying the belt to her robe. She did not look at the belt but looked at me watching my reaction. "Daddy I hope you don't mind if I get more comfortable. It is getting warm in here and this robe is so hot."

She was right, that robe was hot, but not temperature hot. It was sexy hot beyond belief. I was not sure what to say. I knew what I wanted her to do but had difficulty finding my voice to tell her. I stammered, "Uh, uh, yea I guess so."

She smiled as she let the robe drop off her shoulders and onto the bed. She picked up the bottle of baby oil and squirted more oil onto her hand; however, this time instead of putting it on me, she began spreading it across her own body. I watched as she oiled her breasts and her chest and stomach. She oiled her mons and I watched as she rubbed oil between her legs and to her thighs.

I watched her oil her body for what seemed like the longest time. It was so damn sexy to watch. Once she was covered she laid her body on top of mine with those big tits pressed into my chest. She slid her body up and down mine. She made sure my cock was trapped between us as she rubbed her firm body against mine.

You likely think I am a pervert, but I was so horny I did not care this was my daughter. I have never wanted to fuck a woman as much as I wanted to put my cock in my daughter at that moment. I was absolutely desperate. I needed to bury my cock deep inside her. The wet tunnel between her legs was practically screaming out to me. I had to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock.

"Oh baby, please. Please put my cock inside you. Please I need to feel you on me."

"Daddy, I like the man to be in control. If you want to feel my pussy, you are going to have to take me and put your cock inside me. Daddy, I like an aggressive masculine man who knows how to take a woman and fuck her hard. Will you fuck me really hard?"

"Oh fuck" was all I could say. I wrapped my arms around her and together we rolled sideways until I was on top of her and she was looking up into my eyes.

"Yes Daddy, like that. That is how I like a man to take me."

Lifting my body slightly to give her room to slide her arms between us, and said, "Take hold of your Daddy's cock and guide it into your wet pussy, little girl."

She put both arms between us and I felt her grip my hard cock. She took it in her hands and rubbed it up and down the length of her pussy before placing it between her lips at the entrance into her.

She smiled up at me and said, "Okay Daddy, you are ready. I put you at the entrance. I am ready to be used for your enjoyment. Fuck me hard Daddy, I really do like it hard."

I am pretty sure if my life had depended on me stopping at that point, I would not have been able to do so. I did not intend on being as forceful as that first entry ended up being, but with everything that had happened this evening, I thrust my hips forward as hard as I possibly could. She gasped and I realized what I had done. My balls were resting against her ass. I was in her as far as possible and I had done it on one violent thrust.

"Baby, I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Daddy I am more than just okay. I am full of my Daddy's hard cock and it feels wonderful. That is just the way I like a man to enter me. We have all night Daddy. Enjoy this as long as possible, but this is not the last time. I promise my pussy is yours to use as much as you want, anytime you want."

I fucked my daughter three times that night. The last time she wanted me to fuck her ass, but I was not sure I could do it. It was not that I didn't want to fuck her ass, it was that I didn't think I could get my cock hard enough to enter her tight little hole. I told her I had never fucked a woman's ass, but did want to and we would try it next time.

She said, "Daddy, I am pretty sure Kyle wants my ass and he is so big I need someone to stretch me out before he tries to put his huge cock in my ass."

"Okay Baby, I promise, next time I will fuck your ass."

With my daughter filled with three loads of my cum we slept together that first night with me holding her in my arms. I learned the following morning Mary had indeed spent the entire night in Kyle's bed, just like I had suggested. She told me he wanted to fuck her ass, but she was afraid he would be too big. I told her what Brooke had suggested and she asked if I would also stretch her for Kyle.

It appears I will be stretching the girls asses for my son's cock. Smiling to myself I thought it feels like I am being used, but then again this is a job I am looking forward to.

Chapter 11 - Not What I Planned (Kyle)

Who would have known that day I followed my sexy sister and discovered where she was working that it would end up as it did. Looking back on the recent events it feels in some ways like maybe this is all my fault. If I had not followed her and sort of blackmailed her into letting me fuck her, this likely never would have happened. I did find out that maybe I am not totally to blame. Brooke and Mom told me Brooke gave Mom a massage and my sister used the opportunity to seduce Mom. Brooke said Mom mentioned something that gave her the impression that Mom had been with other women. She said Mom did not elaborate and she had not pressed the issue. Maybe one day Mom will tell us about her younger days.

That first night my only intention was to fuck my sexy sister again. When I opened the door and turned on the lights I about had a heart attack seeing both my mother and sister naked and in bed together. It did not take much imagination to figure out something was going on.

Apparently my shock and outburst woke Dad. I was certain I was a dead man when I heard him come into the room. After he demanded we meet him in the living room for a family talk, I literally couldn't move. I stood there and watched Mom and Sis slip on robes. My cock had been hard when I entered the room, but Dad's unexpected arrival killed my erection. Even though I was scared shitless of what Dad was going to do, watching Mom and Brooke as they put on their robes gave me a semi-hardon.

I think Mom saw the fear in my face and tried to calm me by saying, "It is okay Baby. Just slip on a pair of boxers and we will talk this all out. I don't think you father is as mad as you might think."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers