Daughter's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

I was happy to hear that, but was not so sure she was right in her assessment of Dad's emotions. I quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and headed to the living room.

Once there I saw Dad in his chair, Mom and Sis were sitting at each end of the couch. I took the seat between them. I don't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember Brooke explaining how I had followed her to her job and how we ended up fucking. I watched as she got up from the couch and stood beside Dad's chair. She has always been able to work Dad and get what she wanted. I guess most daughters can work their father like she does. But I am here to tell you she is an expert at it. It has always pissed me off that she does this, at least until that night. I was grateful she was so good at working him and able to calm him down.

I remember hearing her ask Dad if she would sit on his lap. The next thing I knew she was sitting across his lap and her short robe was doing nothing to cover her pussy.

I was mesmerized as I watched Dad touch my sister's pussy. She moved her legs and I saw him put his hand between her legs. I was trying to not make it obvious I was watching and was so focused on then that I about jumped out of my boxers when I felt Mom's hand that she had put on my thigh a few minutes earlier, slide up under my boxers and her fingers touched my balls. It felt great, but I was not expecting that.

Af first I was afraid Dad would see what she was doing and my life would come to an immediate end, but then I realized he was doing much the same with my sister. My mother is smoking hot. All my friends tell me how hot she is and how they would love to fuck her. I am proud of her, and I can't deny I have jerked off many times thinking about her and what it would be like to fuck her.

As I said, all I had on was a pair of boxers, so it was very difficult to conceal my cock as it kept growing. I knew Dad was playing with Brooke's pussy, but I was still a little concerned. I have always been proud of my cock, but at that moment I was wishing it was much smaller.

I was afraid to look at Dad. I didn't want to attract his attention. Brooke was doing a nice job keeping him distracted and looking at her did not help me to keep my cock under control.

I have no idea how long we sat there, it seemed like an eternity. Mom had reached her whole hand up the leg of my boxers and had pulled my cock down and out the leg. Over half my hard shaft was visible as it pointed toward my feet. Mom was rubbing it and it felt great.

Dad appeared to be ignoring us and was giving Brooke his full attention. I saw they were talking and kissing. I could not hear what they were saying. Finally I surrendered and decided to enjoy what was happening. I laid my head back on the couch, closed my eyes and enjoyed Mom's hand on my hard cock. I heard Dad's chair squeak. I opened my eyes and saw him stand up lifting Brooke as he stood. I heard they were going to Mom and Dad's bedroom. I heard Dad tell Mom he didn't care if she spent the night with me. I almost shot cum all over Mom's hand when I heard that.

After they were past us, heading down the hall, Mom bent over and took my cock in her mouth. I laid my head back once again as I felt her tongue on my glans. I was thinking to myself this was so much better than the fantasies of Mom I had jerked off to so many times.

Mom looked up at me and asked, "Baby, does that feel good?"

"Oh fuck Mom! You have no idea how good that feels."

"It looks like your father and sister have taken over my bedroom. I can spend the night with you if you would like that."

"Fuck Mom, that is awesome!"

I saw her smile then she asked, "Would you like to take this to your bedroom?"

I moaned as she gripped my cock hard in her hand. "Mom, I would like nothing better, but are you sure Did is okay with this?"

"He is going to be fucking your sister tonight. He will not say a word about you and me. It looks to me like things are about to get very interesting around here. I don't expect to see your sister or father until morning."

Without another word we stood up and I began leading my mother to my bedroom. I had my arm around her waist and was excited for what lay ahead. Mom was about to make my fantasies come true.

Once in my room, Mom knelt in front of me lowering my boxers. Looking down our eyes met as she was looking up at me smiling. "Honey I have wanted this for such a long time. I hope you don't think your mother is disgusting."

"Mom, I believe my cock is evidence I could never find you disgusting. You are the sexiest woman I know."

She smiled and said, "Don't tell your sister you told me that." Grinning she took as much of me into her mouth as she could. Her hands cupped my balls as her she held my glans in her mouth and teased my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. She kept trying to get more of me in her mouth, but that is one curse about being as big as I am. Women are not able to get much of me in their mouth. I have even had girlfriends who would not let me put my cock in them once they saw the size. I appreciated her efforts and what she was able to get in her mouth felt really good. I put my hands on her head and tried to guide her motions.

After a few minutes I couldn't take much more of what she was doing. I pulled her head off my cock and reached down to lift her into my arms. I placed her on her back on my bed. She grinned up at me and just stared at me. I untied the belt holding her robe closed. I opened it to reveal a beautiful firm and very fit body. She lifted her arms toward me inviting me to get on top of her. I lowered my body placing most of my weight on her then we kissed.

As I felt the softness of her lips and tasted the sweetness of her mouth I was thinking how accurate my buddies had been. If only they knew how damn sexy my mother actually is they would be extremely jealous. It is a shame they would never know. I would never be able to brag about this, but then again, I would never want to share her with anyone other than Dad. She belongs to him and I am hopeful he will want to continue to share her with me.

Mom said, "Honey, I need my big boy inside me."

I felt her hands as she was trying to get them between us. I lifted myself off her slightly and felt her push her hands between her legs. She took hold of my cock and pulled it to her pussy lining it up at the entrance into her body. She worked it between her lips coating the head of my cock and her lips with her slick moisture. I was watching her when she looked up at me and said, "Okay Baby, it is now up to you to show me what a man my boy has become."

I pushed into her watching her face as I slowly entered her. I know Brooke felt quite a bit of pain the first time. I was afraid Mom might have the same problem. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open as I slowly filled her. I saw her wince a couple times as I was entering her, but she never told me to slow down or stop. Once my pubes were pressed against her she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Oh Baby, that feels wonderful. I don't believe I have ever been filled this full of man meat. My baby has really grown into an extremely BIG man."

"Mom, does it hurt?"

"Maybe just a little, but it is a delicious hurt. A little pain from a nice hard cock never hurt any woman who appreciates when a real man takes her."

"Fuck Mom! My cock feels so good inside you."

"Baby?"

"Yes Mom?"

"This first time can we just go real slow and enjoy this. I like being fucked hard, but this first time I want to feel my baby make love to his mother."

I realized evidently she likes a hard fuck just like my sister, but I like that she wanted to go slow this first time and enjoy every sensation as I put my first load of cum inside my own mother.

"Sure Mom, I would like that. Is it okay if I cum inside you?"

She looked at me and smiled then said, "If you don't I will spank your ass like I did when you were a little boy. I am a woman who believes a man's cum belongs inside a woman."

We fucked missionary for the longest time. I got close several times, but each time I stopped and got myself under control before resuming the slow thrusting of my cock into my mother. I felt her experience two or three orgasms and could feel her inner muscles clamping down on my cock each time.

She said, "Do you mind if we try a different position? I am not sure how well it will work since you are so big, but I love getting fucked dogie style. A man's cock feels like it goes so much deeper when he enters me like that."

"Sure Mom"

She got on her hands and knees. I got on my knees and put my cock up to her already stretched open pussy. I began pushing into her, but this time she stopped me a couple times to allow herself to take my whole cock. Once I was pressed against her ass cheeks she let out a moan and said, "I have never been this full before. I believe if you were an inch longer I would be able to taste your pre-cum at the back of my throat. Honey your cock feels like it is about to come out my mouth you are in me so deep."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, but go slow at first and don't push too hard at the bottom of your thrust. Seriously it does feel like you are at my cervix and I can't take you much deeper."

"Okay Mom, I will be careful." Grasping hold of her hips I began slowly fucking her. The nice thing was the change of position gave me time to recover and hopefully I would be able to last even longer. I felt her lower her head to the bed leaving her ass up high. I wondered why she did that until I felt her hand on my balls. I realized she wanted to feel me with her hands as I thrust into her.

Her hands holding my balls felt so damn good I knew I was not going to be able to last very long. I told her and she said, "Baby that is okay. Go as long as you can then fill mommy with that precious cum. My pussy is yours to use and fill with your seed."

Needless to say that kind of talk did nothing to prolong my ability to hold back my orgasm. I felt it coming and gripped her hips hard. She knew what my increased grip meant. She was moving her ass as she said, "That's my baby boy. Use mommy's pussy and fill it full of your cum." I head her let out a moan and push back against me. I could feel her inner muscles tighten down on my shaft and realized she was having another orgasm. That was all it took as I immediately began shooting cum through my cock and deep into my mother.

We stayed like that for the longest time. I was deep in her and her hands were massaging my balls. I wanted to remain inside her forever, but eventually I pulled out. I collapsed on the bed and pulled her to me. We kissed and if felt so good and so right to be doing this. I was surprised when Mom began moving down my body and took my soft cock in her mouth.

I asked, "Mom, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning my man's cock. It is what a woman is supposed to do."

I could not believe this was happening. I lay there as I enjoyed my mother using her mouth to clean our combined fluids from my cock.

She finished and laid her head on my chest. We drifted off to sleep, but sometime during the night I woke up. I rolled toward Mom and realized I was spooning her. I put my arm across her body. My hand was resting on her breast. I had no intention of doing anything, but I began rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I realized my cock was once again hard and was poking her in one of her ass cheeks. She said, "Ohhhhhh Baby my nipples are sensitive. I like what you are doing. Is that wonderful cock hard again and poking my ass?"

"Yea Mom, but that is okay. I know you are tired. We can do it in the morning."

"Nonsense, if my man's cock need some attention then I need to take care of it."

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "Come here son and show your mother what you can do with that breeding tool. This time I want you to show me how it feels to have a real man can fuck a woman and fill her with his seed." I looked at her as she nodded her head and said, "Yes Baby fuck your mommy hard and fill her with her boy's cum."

I rolled over between her legs and positioned my hard cock at the entrance into her pussy. I arched my back and pushed deep into her body. I had never been with a woman who caused such an intensity of emotion and sensation in me. I pulled out of her until just the tip of my glans was still inside her. She had turned on the light on a table beside my bed. She was looking down between us at my cock as I was looking at her. I flexed my hips and thrust into her hard. She closed her eyes and threw her head back onto her pillow as she cried out.

I began jackhammering into her like that as she kept saying, "Yes Baby, fuck mommy! Fuck mommy hard with that big hard cock! Oh fuck baby that is what I need! Yes, just like that, only harder!"

I knew I could not last long and I came hard. As I felt my orgasm, I pressed myself against my mother's body pushing my cock as deep into her as possible. My cock was pumping my cum, filling my mother with my seed. She had put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my back. She was pulling herself tight against me as I filled her.

Afterward we lay there talking and kissing. She was tracing her fingers over my body as she told me how she had wanted for quite some time to see me naked after I had grown up. "I always wondered how big your cock had grown when you became a man. I must say it is much larger than your father's."

"Mom, there is something I really want to do."

"What is that?"

"I want to fuck your ass."

She looked at me for the longest time. She was now fondling my cock that was starting to become erect again. "Baby, I am not so sure about that. You are so big I don't think I can take you in my ass without tearing me apart, but I wish I could do that for you."

"Mom, I have an idea. You said Dad is not as big as I am. What if he fucked your ass a few times and stretched you. Maybe you could take me then. What do you think?"

She appeared to be thinking about my idea and said, "That just might work. Let me talk to him and see if he wants to fuck my ass. You know his cock has never been in my ass, but I bet he will jump at the chance."

Mom had her head on my chest as she continued to play with my cock. Without saying anything she began moving her head toward my cock again. I knew she wanted to clean it again. I have always gotten turned on by a woman who puts a cock that has been inside her in her mouth and tastes herself.

I pulled her ass up toward me and was rubbing her ass while she sucked my cock. Slipping my fingers inside her I could tell she was full of cum and soaking wet with arousal. What she was doing felt so good I never wanted her to stop.

After she finished I hugged her tight against me. My mother was full of surprises. If I ever get married, my wife will have to be exactly like my mother.

We woke up one more time during the night and it was even better than each time before. As the sun came through the windows I realized it was Saturday and I had the whole day to enjoy myself. Mom wanted one more load of cum before fixing breakfast. She said she wanted it to be a hard fuck and for me to not make love to her.

Afterward with a new load of cum in her pussy she laughed and said, "Baby, you were wonderful last night. You did not disappoint me with your passion. You certainly do know how to fuck a woman!" She gave me a kiss and threw on the robe she was wearing the night before. She opened the door and headed toward the kitchen.

I took a quick shower before putting on my boxers and a t-shirt then heading out to join the others.

At the table Dad was dressed in a pair of boxers, like me. Brooke wore only a thong to the table. I glanced from Sis to Dad who was smiling. My sister's tits were a great sight to look at as we ate, but the expected result was it was a little uncomfortable sitting there with a hard cock. Mom brought the food to the table and from the looks on our faces she knew something was going on. She looked under the table at me and said, "How is it possible for you to be hard after last night and this morning?"

I just shrugged my shoulders as Dad jumped in to help me out. "Mary you remember how it was when we were their age. You told me one you wanted to see what my cock looked like soft since you had only ever seen me hard. Give the boy some slack, his sister is one fine looking woman and it is only natural for him to enjoy the sight of her."

Mom laughed and said, "I guess you are right. Son you better eat up. You are going to need your strength if you have any intention of keeping your sister and me happy."

Brooke sitting across the table lifted one of her tits in her hands and pointed it at me as she was grinning.

I glanced at Dad a few times as I ate. A couple times our eyes met and at first he just smiled. As we were eating he asked me, "Did you enjoy yourself with my wife last night?"

"Dad, it was unbelievable. I never knew it could feel so good."

"Your mother is a hot one, that is for sure."

Mom spoke up saying, "Your son is no slouch in bed." She looked at Brooke and asked, "Were you able to take all of your brother?"

"Yes, but Mom he is huge! I thought he was going to rip me open" said Brooke.

"I know exactly what you mean, but once he was in it was like nothing I have ever felt before. I haven't been stretched that much since the two of you were born."

The conversation died off and we finished breakfast. Nothing more what said until later that afternoon as Dad and I were watching football. Brooke had to go to work, but Mom, Dad and I were relaxing and watching the game. Dad was in his usual chair while Mom and I sat on the couch. Mom is a big football fan, so we were enjoying the game. Mom rested her hand on my leg with her fingers lightly stroking the inside of my thigh. It felt good, but we were not involved in anything overtly sexual. I had my arm across the back of the couch with my hand on Mom's opposite shoulder.

During halftime Dad brought up the previous evening. "Nobody ever told me what exactly was going on last night. Do you mind filling me in?"

"Dad, you got there less than a minute or two after me. Sis told you about me going to see her at work, but other than that, all I can say is I had been thinking about what happened earlier and I was going to get me some more of Brooke's ass. I expected her to be in her bedroom alone."

Dad looked at Mom and asked, "Can you enlighten me?"

"Paul, you know Brooke and I had been together on time before. Brooke told you about that. Well, last night I waited up for her to talk to her about her brother having a girlfriend, or at least that is what I thought from what he had told us earlier. One thing let to another and we had just climbed into bed when Kyle opened the door, then you came shortly after that."

Dad pointed at me and asked Mom, "So Brooke was right, the two of you had not been together before that?"

"That is correct. Not that I hadn't wondered how he had grown up, but that was the first time I had seen him naked since he was little."

"Okay then, I just wondered how we got to this point."

I spoke up and said, "I have something to show the two of you. Brooke did not really tell you the whole truth, she didn't lie, but she took most of the blame. I threatened to blackmail her if she wouldn't fuck me. I later backed off, but by then she wanted it. What I am leading up to is I want to show you a portrait of her at the business. All the girls have similar portraits in the lobby, but I took this photo of hers." I fumbled with my phone and brought up the photo gallery with the photos. I made it full screen and showed it to Mom and Dad. "Isn't she beautiful" I said?

Dad took my phone and said, "Send me a copy of that. It is a great shot of her."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers