Daughter's New Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

I took the phone and forwarded the photo to his phone. I also sent a copy to Mom. Dad said, "Mary, you need to take her with you to some of your photo shoots. I bet she would be a big hit."

Mom said, "I know she would. I have tried to get her to model, but she has never wanted to do it. I will try again now that the family dynamics have changed. Maybe she will be more open to it now."

The game started back up and we talked about how this had been unexpected and how the three of us were happy it turned out the way it did. Mom had her hand back on my leg and I had my arm back around her. Dad looked over at us and said, "Son, I know I already told you, but I want to make sure you understand I have no problem with whatever you and your mother want to do, or what you and your sister want." I am somewhat of a voyeur so please excuse me if you see me watching. I am happy for you. I only wish I had this opportunity when I was your age."

He turned back to the TV and we watched the game. Mom had my cock out the leg of my boxers, like she had done the night before. Her fingers felt so damn good. The game was sort of a blow out and not very exciting. As the last few second were winding down Dad said, "Son, I figure we will take this one step at a time and work out any problems, that may arise, as we go."

"Sounds good to me, Dad."

Dad looked at what Mom was doing and said, "Since we are all adults, I see no reason to limit our enjoyment of these women to the bedrooms. Looks like your mother is enjoying that cock of yours. Just as long as it is just the four of us here, I don't care where you decide to play with your mother or sister. That is as long as everyone is on the same page and in the mood to play. We need to respect the feelings of everyone. Above all else NO means NO, but from what I saw last night, and am seeing now, I seriously doubt that word is in your mother or sister's vocabulary."

Mom acted indignant saying, "So you two think Brooke and I are your personal playthings?"

Dad and I looked at each other and in unison laughed out loud as we said, "Of Course."

I turned to Dad and said, "Sure Dad, I like that. As far as NO goes, I could not agree more."

Not directing his question to either of us in particular Dad asked, "This is probably a stupid question, but did the two of you enjoy your night together?"

I answered saying, "Yes Mom was fantastic! How about you and Sis?"

"I had always thought that girl would be a wildcat in bed, but reality was so much better than my wildest fantasies."

"I know what you mean Dad. That is the same way it was with Mom."

Dad smiled and said, "Son, we are two very lucky men."

I pulled Mom tight against me and gave her a kiss. As we kissed her fingers tightened on my shaft and I moaned into her mouth. I could not have agreed with my father more. Dad and I have disagreed over the years, but this was one time we were absolutely on the same page.

Epilogue (Paul)

From that day forward life around our home became much more enjoyable. It was not unusual to see Kyle and his mother on the couch making out like a couple of high school kids. Brooke's new favorite chair was my lap. She loved sitting on my lap, and I had absolutely no objections to her doing so.

It even seemed like there were fewer arguments between the four of us and everyone was much happier.

There were other changes around the house. Mary and Brooke are most often dressed in short robes similar to those Brooke wore at work. They sometimes wear a g-string and heels. This change in clothing was entirely their idea. Kyle and I have asked that they wear only g-strings or thongs. Kyle and I have noticed that although they never dressed like prudes, their wardrobes seem to have become even more revealing and sexy.

What they wear is entirely up to them. On special occasions Brooke or Mary will be dressed in only heels and a thong. Who am I to complain if they want to be more comfortable?

Once in a while Mary and Brooke treat Kyle and me to a show; one we are not allowed to participate in. We are welcome to watch, but are not allowed to join in when the two of them decide to bring their girl/girl love making out of the bedroom and allow us to watch. While we can't join in, they like it when we jerk off while we are watching them.

All good things come to an end and I realize one day they will want to move out on their own and get married. If and when our kids do decide to move out on their own, I have made it very clear they are expected to visit often.

Mary was excited when Brooke agreed to go with her to meet the photographer. I was happy to hear Brooke really liked the photographer and it was a life changing event. As it turned out his customers loved the portfolio he did for her. She quit her job at the massage parlor and is now a full time model. She is in high demand not only as a photographer's model, but also for live fashion shows. For my birthday my wife and daughter got together with Mary's favorite photographer and had a series of extremely intimate photos taken. The photographer put them all together in a really nice bound hard cover book. It is the best birthday gift I have ever received. My favorite photo is an extreme close-up of the tip of Brooke's tongue just about to touch Mary's swollen and wet clit. It is the hottest photo in the book.

Brooke has not quit massage totally, but her services are now reserved for her three favorite clients. We don't tip very well, but she does not seem to mind. Before she quit her job at the massage parlor I stopped by a couple times. I can see why my daughter was so popular with the clients. Occasionally I still drop by to get a massage from whoever is working. Brooke is the best masseuse, but a little variety is nice now and then. At Brooke's insistence I tip very well. She told me that is how the girls make ends meet and that the clients who tip the best get the little extras the girls hold in reserve.

The photographer Mary likes the best offered her a job doing some nudes for a men's magazine that features hot women in their 30's and 40's. She asked me what I thought and we talked about it quite a bit before making a decision. I told her it was up to her, but that I would be proud for the whole world to see how sexy and beautiful my wife is. She gave me a smile letting me know that was the answer she was looking for.

She called the photographer the next day and told him. Last month the magazine featuring her came out. The photos were tastefully done, but they showed my wife at her best. I noticed her pussy looked so neat and tidy in the photos and asked her about that.

It is not that her pussy is ugly by any means. It is extremely sexy, but after two babies and several years taking care of my cock and a few others, it does gap open a little and her inner lips show. In answer to my question she gave me a two word answer, "Super Glue." She grinned and refused to say any more on the subject. My imagination has run wild trying to figure out what she meant. One day I will get her to tell me more, or I might even call the photographer. After all he does owe me for being such an understanding and generous husband of his sexiest model.

In addition to the men's magazines Mary still models clothing like she always has. Her photo shoots sometimes go late into the evening when she works with a couple photographers she finds especially attractive. I don't mind since she comes home and tells me all the torrid details.

Mary has even talked Kyle into doing some semi-nude and nude modeling at a couple local colleges in their art classes. It pays well, but that is not his primary motivation. Mary and Brooke encourage him to do it since it helps him overcome some of the lingering inhibitions he has regarding being naked in front of strangers. I don't think he has any inhibitions, but who am I to argue with them. Kyle seems to enjoy the sessions.

When I asked her why she talked him into modeling nude she explained with a cock as handsome as her son's, it is a shame to not let aspiring artists capture it in their art. A couple of times Brooke and Kyle have even modeled together for the students.

Brooke is an exhibitionist and enjoys the thrill of being nude and having the artists admiring her body. Brooke told me she and her brother now and then model as a couple. Brooke said some of the poses the teacher asks them to do are very erotic. She said the only complaint is that Kyle can't keep his cock either hard or flaccid. It gives the artists problems as they try to capture it one way or the other. Brooke said she and Kyle have never told the students they are brother and sister, but rather they say they are life long friends who enjoy the company of each other and enjoy modeling together. She said the instructor knows they are brother and sister and she gets a kick out of watching them pose in such intimate poses.

Here at home Kyle easily talked Brooke into moving into his room. She keeps her own room for those times she wants some time to herself, but she usually sleeps with her brother in his bed. When two of us are in the mood, Mary sleeps with Kyle and me with Brooke, or Mary and Brooke pair up. When that happens they most often go to Brooke's room.

Other than on very rare occasions we have started leaving our doors open at all times. I love to watch and it is always fun to walk by an open door and see Kyle's naked ass as he is thrusting into his mother or sister.

The nudity and sexual games that go on around the house make life much more interesting. We have even purchased some adult party games and occasionally play them on the weekend when we are all home.

Brooke asked me yesterday evening if I could help her out. She said Kyle had not fucked her ass for a couple weeks and she needs me to stretch her a little so her brother can enjoy her ass. She has told me in the past she needs to have a cock in her ass stretching her at least once a week, otherwise she has trouble taking Kyle's massive girth without having to endure an extreme amount of pain.

Back when we first started fucking she explained she needed to be stretched. As it turned out so did her mother. It fell to me to fuck them and stretch them for Kyle. Brooke explained her sphincter tightens up if not used frequently. I suggested she might get an ass plug or a vibrator to help keep her opened up. She looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Daddy, those toys are fun for us to play with, if you want to do that, but why would I want those when I have the real thing when I am in bed with you? That is unless you don't enjoy fucking my ass."

"You know better than that. I never realized how good my cock would feel with a tight ass gripping it until I put it in yours that first time."

She looked at me grinning and said, "Good, I will tell Kyle you will stretch me tonight and he can use my ass tomorrow night."

That was last night and the tight ring of her sphincter around my shaft felt great. Earlier we were sitting watching a movie when Kyle asked his sister, "Did Dad get you ready for me?"

"Yes he did, if you still want me that way."

I saw Mary give me a grin. It was obvious she knew what they were talking about. Evidently Kyle told her last night what he wanted and explained to his mother that Brooke had asked me to help out and that my cock was most likely in her ass right then.

"Sis, you know that hole is my favorite. You have the sexiest ass. I can't get enough of it."

"Can't we finish the show first?"

"No, Sis. You are stalling. You have seen this damn show several times. I have been looking forward to this all day."

Brooke looked at her mother with a pleading look in her eyes asking for help. I had to grin when I saw Mary shrug her shoulders and say, "Sorry Honey, but you realize he will just whine, like all men do, until he gets what it is he is after. Your father told me last night he got you ready for your brother."

She looked at me and gave me a sexy grin. I felt my cock twitch as I thought back to how nice her ass felt on my cock. I saw her look at her brother as she said, "Fine, let's go, but you are going to owe me."

Kyle looked at him mother and me as he said, "See you two in the morning. I think Sis is going to be busy tonight."

I was laughing as they headed down the hall and I could hear their bantering back and forth. Mary looked at me and said, "You do realize she wants this as much as he does, don't you?"

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure, but if she puts up a fuss she can hold it over his head and force him to agree to do something else she wants. It is all just part of the game of sex between brother and sister."

I had to laugh to myself. My little girl has not only me wrapped around her little finger, she seems to have control of her brother as well.

Using the remote control I turned off the television. Mary turned to me and said, "Let me guess... All that talk with the kids has made your cock hard and now you want to fill me with cum."

I had to smile as I said, "I will make you a deal."

"Oh, really...what is that?"

"I will let you choose which of your three sexy holes I fill with cum."

She smiled and said, "I appreciate the offer, but you know me. I like my man to take control. Tonight I want my man to decide how he wants to use his wife."

As we walked to the bedroom and I anticipated fucking my wife, I could not help but think about how my family enjoys the lifestyle we now share. It is not for everyone, but for us it works and I seriously dread the day when one of our kids decides it is time to move out on their own. Until that day comes we will continue to enjoy and love each other in the privacy of our home.

THE END

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Seadog971Seadog971over 1 year ago

I loved this stoty. The premise is exciting to me. I only have two nigglies, I am so tired of massive unrealistic cocks. I haven't counted but recently I would guess 90%+ of the main male characters are at least 10" or more. Most porn stars don't come close to that. I have read that the average is between 6"-7", so for these stories an 8"-9" is average porn star. A 12" is ludicrous. For this story I think an outside female friend addition would have been a nice addition. I feel this way because one of the females in this story is the wife of one of the males which, in my opinion, suggests a pairing that outside the rest of the grouping. But otherwise one of my most favorite stories I have read on this subject group. I did not look at the spelling or grammar as I usually do since since I listened not read the story.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Sorry that this is over - it would have been nice to see it continue. But, you wrapped it up nicely!

MichaelsD82MichaelsD82over 3 years agoAuthor
Comments from the Author

I typically don’t respond publicly to comments left in this section. After reading a comment left by BeauReady on 7/30/2020, I’ve decided to make an exception

****

BeauReady has every right to leave Feedback, but I’ll never understand why people like him/her spend time reading stories containing content they obviously don’t find either sexually stimulating or interesting for some other reason.

Each author has his/her own motivations for writing and I’m no different. When it comes to Incest, some people have very strong feelings toward stories involving this taboo subject. Incest is a crime in most states, however there actually are exceptions in two states, and two others it is not a crime given certain circumstances. This is not to say I agree with these exceptions.

Incest laws protect those under the age of consent and as BeauReady pointed out there is serious rationale when it comes to prohibiting this activity. Please don’t believe erotica, written by me, involving incest or any other illegal activity is meant to condone or even justify such activity. My stories are meant for fantasies. If a reader has difficulty mentally grasping the difference between reality and fantasy, it is my belief they should entirely refrain from reading any sort of erotica.

I write stories for my own pleasure. They are written with the intent they are to be read ONLY by adults possessing the ability to separate fantasy from reality. It is apparent from the comments left by BeauReady this person DID read the story even though he/she found it to be vile and disgusting.

There are erotica topics I personally don’t find to be my cup of tea. When I accidentally stumble upon one I don’t like, I simply move on to some other story that does contain a topic of interest.

For those readers who enjoyed the series Finding Dates for My Wife, it was for your reading (as well as other) enjoyment I wrote this series. As one reader commented the story is totally unrealistic, but that didn’t stop the reader from enjoying the story.

Unless otherwise specifically stated, NONE of my stories are to be taken as an account of an actual event or series of events. Unless otherwise specifically stated, NONE of the activities mentioned are activities the author engages in or condones. There are people who are into Cuckolding, Wife Sharing, Swinging, Exhibitionism, etc. but the stories you will find under this author’s name are FICTIONAL stories written only for your enjoyment.

It is my sincere hope one of your hands is busy scrolling through the story while the other hand is occupied bringing other forms of enjoyment. The biggest compliment for me are your complaints regarding being sore. 😊

All comments posted publicly, or sent to me privately, are appreciated. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Actual CONSTRUCTIVE criticism helps me to improve my writing skills.

Thank you to all you who leave comments letting me know my time spent writing stories for your enjoyment are appreciated.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 4 years ago
One of the best

Loved both parts of this story. Great character development and plot. Would love to hear more about mother and daughter at the photo shoot and how that played out. First I've read of this author but I plan to keep going and see what else there is here.

JacksonPhallicJacksonPhallicover 5 years ago
Hate to be that guy...

It's a good story. You avoid a lot of the mistakes that others make writing on Literotica, but do make two that I see over and over, and both have to do with character dialog.

1. You use names or pronouns far too often. When most people are having a conversation, they don't start each line with "mom," "sis," "bro" etc. Think about it. Let's say your boss' name is Tom. When Tom asks you for the report, you (normally) wouldn't say, "Yes, Tom, I have your report right here." You would simply say, "I've got it right here." If you walk into HR, you might start by saying, "Hey, Sally, got a minute?" She would then say, "Sure." or, "No, I have a meeting in 5 minutes." There's no need - and most people wouldn't - for her to use your name. So she would not say, "Gee, Bob, I've a meeting in 5 minutes." Most humans are very frugal in speech - we say as little as possible, we use contractions whenever we can, we take shortcuts in our speech. When you're exerting yourself, as during sex, that's applies more so. Sometimes, less is more.

2. Contractions in dialog. When you write people talking to other people, use contractions. I've for I have. You've for you have. In real life, you say, "I've got a meeting." "I'll make you a deal" not "I will make you a deal." "Oh really, what's that" not "Oh really, what is that"? If you don't (not 'do not') use contractions, your characters sound stiff and robotic.

These are all easy fixes. I have stopped reading works that had potential but kept using the wrong they're-there-their or the wrong your-you're. If you can't get the basics write (I did that one on purpose) then I can't follow along. Fortunately, you don't make these. At least, none that stood out - which usually means if you did, it was only once or twice.

You can improve your dialog a whole lot sitting in Starbucks and listening to people converse. Write down what they say - exactly. Listen for when and how they use names and contractions. This will take your writing to the next level!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories