Daughters of Darwin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have four identical sisters, two of them older than me, two of them younger," Naira said, a little sadness showing on her face. "My father always wanted to have many children, and all of them turned out to look exactly alike. Maybe you can now imagine some of the problems my family had in its early days?"

"Yeah, I can," Mark agreed. "Wow. I didn't think it would be that problematic."

Naira smiled. "And now you know another reason why we're so careful. Speaking of which..." She eyed him curiously. "Are you considering giving up your life and joining our family now?"

With a laugh, Mark shook his head. "I think I'll pass," he said. "You're right, it wouldn't make much sense for me. I'd rather stay as I am right now, a friend to you and your cause. Well -- a friend with benefits, I guess."

"Good that you mentioned it," Naira said. "If you'll not be giving up your life anytime soon, I'd like you to give me a daughter."

"Wh-" Mark stared at her, unbelieving. "Now that came out of nowhere. Just until now, I wasn't even sure you liked me!"

Naira's smile widened. "If you think that came out of nowhere, you weren't listening," she said. "I wasn't joking about your genes being a good addition to our bloodline. I'd definitely like them for my next daughter, as long as I can still have kids."

With a somewhat unhappy expression on his face, Mark leaned back on the armchair. "Is that all there is to it? Good genes?"

"That," Naira confirmed with a smile, "and the fact that pretty much every woman in my family who's had you hasn't been able to shut up about it. And it's been a while since I've had good sex. Now, if you had agreed to moving to the safehouse for the rest of your life, I would have taken my time with you. But since there's no telling when I'll see you again, I'm asking you now."

"You women are really impossible," Mark laughed. "Alright, alright, I'll do it. But I'm still pretty exhausted right now from all that heavy lifting." And from Mona, he added mentally. "Maybe we could at least wait until tomorrow."

Naira's face showed some doubt. "Bad idea," she said. "Tomorrow, all our family from this area will arrive here for their checkup. That's why I came here, remember? I doubt I'll have much time tomorrow."

Mark sighed. "Okay, you win. Today. But in the evening. And definitely in a room with a door we can lock from the inside."

"I'll make some preparations," Naira smiled.

***

When Mark walked down the hallway on the second floor that evening, he felt pretty relaxed. Mona had left him alone for the rest of the day, mostly on account of Stephanie taking up almost all of her attention as she was constantly demanding to be fed, bathed and, judging from some of the sounds that came from her room, also attended to in a few other ways that might or might not have included some massages of the erotic kind. And when Stephanie was sleeping, Tanya demanded the rest of Mona's time to help her with Marcia, or just generally with work around the mansion. Both really seemed quite eager to make her pay for what she had done.

Smiling at the thought of that, Mark stopped at the door Naira had pointed out to him. It was the room next to the one where he had carried all that medical equipment to. Straightening himself, he knocked at the door. "It's open," Naira's voice came from the inside.

Mark opened the door and immediately stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what Naira had meant by "some preparations".

The room was quite dark, lit only by an assortment of large candles near the rear wall and around the large double-bed. It was very warm inside (probably on account of the candles), and the thick sweet scent of exotic spices Mark didn't recognize lingered in the air. From somewhere, soft instrumental music was playing, just enough to add to the overall atmosphere of everything else but not so loud as to be a disturbance.

"Welcome," Naira said, and only then did Mark realize she was already lying on the bed, shrouded in the shadows the candles cast around the room. She seemed to have changed into some sort of nightgown, but all other details were lost in the darkness.

"Um, hi there," Mark said, feeling a little foolish about not being prepared for the experience as he stepped into the room. "I must admit, I'm impressed."

Naira shifted her position and sat up on her knees. "Lock the door behind you," she said in a low, sultry voice. "Tonight, you're mine and mine alone."

Mark felt more amused than aroused about that rather cliché line but did what she had asked. Without the light from the hallway outside, the room felt even darker now, though his eyes started to adjust to the darkness. He slowly walked towards the bed. "So this is how you've imagined this evening," he said.

"I haven't even started," Naira answered, her voice still as deep and sultry as before as she beckoned him to come closer. He could now see that what he had first thought of as a nightgown was instead an almost transparent piece of lace lingerie. In the light of the candles behind her, the silhouette of her body was a perfect hourglass figure, accentuated even further when she slowly raised her arms and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Alright, then let us start," Mark smiled and started climbing on the bed.

Naira immediately put out a hand in front of him. "Not so fast," she said. "First..." She raised a finger then pointed over to the side on the bed, where a small table stood. A flat bowl sat on it.

Mark looked over to the table. "First what?"

"First," Naira said, her tone switching to light and playful, "you get yourself a date. And then you come to me."

"A date?" Confused, Mark took a few steps towards the table, and then he was able to see what she meant: the bowl was filled with small black-brownish fruits -- dates. He picked one up, surprised at how sticky they were, then turned towards the bed. This time, Naira allowed him to climb on it.

As he approached her, Naira turned towards him, her arms now resting at her side. Once he was close, she wordlessly opened up her mouth a little and pointed towards it. Mark chuckled and put the date in it, and Naira closed her lips behind it as she moved closer towards him. Then she reached out for him, softly put one hand on the back of his head and leaned in to kiss him.

Mark hadn't expected things to move so quickly after Naira had just done everything so slowly, but he certainly wasn't opposed to the idea, and he eagerly offered her his lips for a full French kiss.

To his surprise, the first thing Naira did was softly shove the date from her mouth into his, and Mark tasted the heavy sweetness of the fruit on his tongue. It no longer had a stone, but it seemed to have been coated in several different spices, one of them something that reminded him of ginger, another of clove. It was still almost unbearably sweet, though when it mixed with both his and Naira's saliva, it became much better -- tasty even.

Naira held the kiss with Mark for a very long time, several minutes, and the date in their mouths slowly became softer and softer as it went back and forth between them until it finally broke down into several pieces that they could swallow. Only after they were all gone, she finally let go of him.

Looking into her eyes, Mark was now completely lost in the moment. His earlier amusement had turned to full-blown arousal now, and he was willing and eager to act on it now. He reached out for Naira's shoulders, softly kneading them then slid his hands down her back as he took her into a soft embrace. Naira playfully squirmed before him, covering her upper body with her own arms in a gesture that was at the same time coy and alluring. Pulling her close, Mark kissed her hair and neck a few times, and finally, she touched his shirt with her fingers and eventually softly pulled at the fabric.

Mark allowed her to take off his shirt, and when her fingers went to his belt next, he definitely didn't stop her. Naira opened and unzipped his pants, but right afterwards, she moved away from him a little, biting down on her lower lip in a playful, provocative gesture. Smiling towards her, Mark lay back to slip out of his pants, and as he was already so far, he took off his boxers too. His cock was already fully erect anyway -- the earlier kiss alone had been enough to cause that.

With a quick look down between his legs, Naira gave of a slight giggle, again covering her upper body with his arms. Her eyes, though, invited him in, perfect, seductive bedroom eyes that communicated desire and passion. Mark had never been one to refuse an honest invitation, so he started to approach her again.

And was stopped when Naira stuck out her foot and put it on his chest.

Confused, he moved back again a little. He wasn't sure what she wanted now. She had definitely asked him to come closer, he was certain of that, but why would she be pushing him back yet again?

A second later, Naira answered that question when she pulled back her foot, turned around on the bed and then raised his rear end at him. He had a full view of her beautiful heart-shaped butt, large but firm, only technically covered by the lace lingerie she was wearing.

Now THAT was the real invitation.

Mark slowly approached her, put both hands on her buttcheeks and gently pushed the lace fabric up, eliciting the slightest of moans from her. Gently, he ran his fingers over her smooth skin for a few moments then softly slid his right hand down and between her legs. He could already feel a few drops of moisture on her soft folds, and he didn't hesitate any longer and gently pushed his index and middle fingers into her.

Naira responded with a low, aroused sigh and started to gently move her hips back and forth. Mark pushed his fingers down and forward against her pussy walls until his thumb rested on her clit, which fell surprisingly large and engorged to him. Softly tapping her insides with his fingers, he put some pressure on her love-button with his thumb, circling it slowly then with increasing speed.

Almost immediately, Naira's breathing became heavier and faster. Her sighs turned into moans, still soft at first but rapidly increasing in volume. Mark could feel drops of her juices running down his fingers as her arousal started to build up, and she ducked down low on the bed and raised her backside high to enjoy everything that was given to her. Her moans became even faster, almost frantic, and when she fell silent for a moment, Mark was certain the reason was that she was biting into the bedsheets.

And then Naira's entire body suddenly bucked, twitching forward as she came, and she howled as her orgasm rocked through her. Mark could feel her pussy clamp down on his fingers, then powerfully pushing them outwards until they were entirely ejected from her grotto. She was still moaning and shivering in the waves of her climax after that, even though he wasn't stimulating her any more. Naira had been cumming for fifteen, maybe even twenty seconds now and didn't look as though she would stop anytime soon.

That was when Mark decided he didn't want to be left out of the fun any longer, took his cock and shoved it right into her pussy in one clean, good push.

With a second howl, Naira immediately came again, the sudden invasion of her insides way too much to bear in her aroused state. She started to shake all over, and Mark had to grab her by her thighs to steady both himself and her. Not daring to really move inside her now, he just kept his cock pressed into her, reveling in the feeling of her pussy squeezing down on him, milking him in a frenzied, irregular rhythm that lasted for yet another twenty or thirty seconds until it finally died down.

Naira lay on the sheets, breathing heavily. She seemed to be barely coming to her senses. "Oof," she whispered, "that was... rough."

"Sorry," Mark said. "I hope I didn't hurt you?"

"No." Naira chuckled lightly. "You just made me explode twice in a row. It's been years since I've come twice in a row..." She stopped. "Wait -- are you still inside me?"

Mark nodded. "I am."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Naira softly swayed her hips from side to side. "Do something with that love-rod of yours! Fuck me!"

Shrugging, he pulled back a little before pushing his cock back in, drawing a deep moan from Naira. "Oh yes," she muttered, "that feels good, more! More!"

Still holding her by the thighs, Mark started to fuck her in a good steady rhythm, not to fast, not too slow. He knew that if he exerted himself now, he wouldn't last long -- not after getting milked by Naira's inner walls earlier. If she did that again, he would most definitely shoot his load, that much he knew, and he wanted to give himself and her as much of a good time as possible before it came to that.

However, his idea of a good rhythm didn't quite seem to be what Naira had in mind. "Faster!" she demanded after only a few minutes of his fucking. "Faster! Aahn, go faster!"

"If I go any faster," Mark panted, "then I don't think I'll hold out until-"

"I don't care!" Naira moaned and pushed her hips backwards against him. "Fuck me faster!"

Groaning, Mark increased his speed until he had confirmation it was enough. "Fucking goooood," Naira moaned, her breath again going faster and faster much like when he had pleasured her with his fingers. It seemed as though now that she had already had an orgasm or two, she required much stronger stimulation than before. Or maybe she was just much more sensitive to having her clit rubbed...

In any case, Mark felt his climax coming, and coming fast. He knew that he was at the end of his stamina, and it wouldn't be enough to give Naira a third orgasm. Though he could give another one later with his fingers, it just wouldn't be the same, and he felt a little disappointed. Still, he had done what he could.

"I'm cumming, baby," he moaned. "I'm cumming right into you!"

"Yyyesss!" Naira grunted. "Do it. Give me your seed! Knock me up!"

With a final groan, Mark came, and he felt his hot sperm shoot out of his dick and deep into Naira. That very moment, though, her pussy suddenly tightened, and Naira breathed in deeply, and then she screamed out yet another howl as she came for the third time. The feeling of Mark's sperm hitting her cervix had been enough to make her orgasm, and now her inner walls were back to milking his cock powerfully, this time drawing rope after rope of cum from him and pumping it straight into her womb.

After what had to be maybe fifteen or sixteen shots, Mark felt himself still twitching, almost painfully, underneath Naira's insatiable pussy. No more sperm came, but his cock was still trying to push some out. With great effort, he tried to pull himself out of Naira, but she immediately started to whimper as she felt that. "No," she pleaded, "not yet... stay in me... it's over soon... I promise..."

Eventually, her waves subsided, and her pussy relaxed around Mark's cock. Exhausted, he slumped over her, and she lay down flat on the bed, causing his limp member to finally slip out from her love lips. "That," she sighed, "was beautiful."

"That," Mark panted, "was rough. When you come, your pussy turns into some kind of vacuum pump. I feel like I haven't got a drop of cum left in me."

"Yeah, that feels about right," Naira giggled, putting one hand on her stomach. "You did well. You did really well. Thank you."

Mark took a deep breath, his loins still burning. "I don't feel so well," he said. "Are you sure it's okay for me to cum so much?"

Naira turned towards him and smiled. "Don't worry," she said. "Just don't try to have another orgasm for the next twenty-four hours and you'll be fine."

"No more cumming for twenty-four hours?"

"Yup," Naira chuckled. "Doctor's orders."

12