Daughters OF Male Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue, "Then press your tits in my face while still riding me, once you orgasm slowly get out of the tub, drop your panties, walk past the camera rubbing your pussy and cupping a breast."

I told her to repeat it so I know she got it all and she did, I went in the bathroom and started everything and she did exactly what I told her. Once she passed the camera she told me and then I got out and turned it all off. I then told her to join me in the tub to relax before we head to bed. I was on the window side and she was facing the window as I knew it was still colorful and she liked that.

After about 30 minutes in the tub, mostly just enjoying the water, I did massage her feet for a few minutes as well, then I asked her to join me on the one side and she did. She mentioned she was tired and ready for bed and could wait to see how comfortable the bed was here. As we got out and were drying off I told her that when she got to the bed to bend over it on the end as I wanted to give her a creampie after the tub scene, and she smiled and said "Fuck me good before bed time creampie! Can't wait."

We were both dry and she ran out ahead of me and as I got behind her already spread legs I grabbed each ass cheek and just started slamming into her, in no time she was screaming and cumming, begging for more and I finally emptied my balls into her. I collapsed by her and thanked her for the amazing day! Then I smacked her on her butt and helped her get into bed and we lay there cuddling for some time. I then got up and edited both videos till about 3AM and then crawled into bed with her and passed out.

As I started to wake up I felt I was being stoked, then I heard "Good morning" but continued "can I suck your cock on camera?" I nodded yes "when your ready to cum just grunt for me" and heard the camera turn on and she whispered something and then devoured me, going at a good steady pace and fondling my balls I was at my limit and grunted as I unleashed a load into her mouth and then her swallowing all of it as she sucked me dry.

The camera turned off and she crawled up and thanked me then cuddled on me for a few minutes. I noticed the time and we gathered our things and left the hotel for home. I told her the videos were edited and ready for the site and then edited the morning wood blowjob. She posted the first one in the chair and said she would save the other 2 for the next few days.

I woke up in the apartment on a nice September day, and of course Jenny was out on the balcony doing yoga. Since we started filming together we have both been more active and doing the best we can to stay in shape, so we looked good on camera, could last for the activities we were doing, and of course keeping her flexible for the positions and places we were having fun in. We started taking a bag of gear with us everywhere, always in the car in case we saw a great place to film, I even carried a Gopro in my pocket everywhere for discrete filming needs. We usually talked about a location and what we would do, but sometimes it was just a need for release from one of us and it would make a good shot.

The site was starting to get more followers and so we started to plan what we wanted to accomplish more and we used ideas in the comment sections to help us. We broke the videos down into categories and then started to plan the next installment to each one. Here is the theme list we had so far.

SOLO, this was just her in her room mostly with either clothes hauls, being naked while gaming, reading, or things like that, masterbating, or added toys.

SUNSET, this was us with a sunset in the background, like we did at the hotel in the tub. We planned to try and get as many sunsets whenever we traveled to show how it looked at different places and seasons. She really likes the romance of it!

TUTORIALS, here she liked to help out others with make up tips, how to choose the style of clothes and lingerie/underwear for not only the occasion, but if there is action afterwards. She also addressed a commenter asking about how to get cum out of items of clothing.

Q&A, this is obvious and we tried to do this at least once every few months.

EXERCISE, this again is obvious. She had a lot of comments on how she stays in shape and what she does so we started filming little sessions, like yoga, weights, running, hiking, biking, kayaking, etc that we enjoyed for staying active.

ROAD TRIP, this one was fun because it was mostly about trips we took. Not only where we went, where we stayed, nice scenery as we drove, but also video of roadhead, how we fucked and what positions she could get into while I drove, where we pulled over, and sometimes just in the parking lot of gas stations/EV stops depending what car we took.

SHORTS, this was a little short video used as teasers and also if she liked a social media trend that she could do better naked or for real. Like a lot of TIktok trends of sucking off a guy and having fake cum on the face, she did the real thing with a last second facial for the clip. There weren't going to be many of these because most of the trends were not that good to copy.

PRIZES/GIVEAWAY, this one was for later but we thought we could hold some contest for followers to earn a chance to get stuff from us. Whether that was just us giving away a month off subscription or if we worked with a company in the future they might give us extras.

She came in after she finished and we started talking about ideas for the next shoot. I had a good thought and ran it past her and she really liked it, mostly because she got to shop and sex in public was such a thrill. It was not really in public as I don't need to get arrested, but it was in a public place that was private.

I suggested that we get showered, she had just finished yoga, and then we could head to the location to check it out and practice before we went to the film.

So we set up 2 cameras and hopped in the shower and as we were helping each other wash and shampoo I made comments on her yoga and how great she looked doing it, and that I could see that it was helping keep her ass in a great shape. She giggled as I spanked her cheek, then grabbed it firmly.

"Oh you like it when I pose? Which is your favorite, this one or this one, or maybe this one?" She said as she started bending around in different positions. She ended in the in one with her legs straight, bent over at the hips, reaching out and touching the floor with both hands. She was presented to me so well, as I knew it was her plan, that I couldn't help but take advantage of it as I plunged in with my hands on her hips.

"Oh" she moaned "I guess it is this one." she continued.

Her tight pussy was so soft and warm around my cock, I couldn't get enough of how it felt as I thrust in and out of her from behind. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me and I then leaned her up against the glass shower wall and pressed her amazing firm perky breast and pointy nipples against the glass and kept going from behind. As she orgasmed her hands pressed against the glass and moved around some. I then pulled out and led her to the bench and I sat down and she climbed on first facing me letting me handle her breast and suck on her nipples which helped get the next O for her. She turned around for a little bit and then she got off and pulled me off the bench as she put a leg up and I went in fully to eat her out, doing everything she taught me that she liked. Different shapes and letters, but a steady pace, as another O ran threw her body. She then grabbed a towel and laid on the floor and then laid on her back and I entered her with her legs spread almost to a split, I grabbed both perfect breasts, and started pounding as fast as I could. I let out a moan as I started cuming inside her, I could feel her tense around my cock as it swelled with each shot of cum.

We recovered and got up, finished showering, then got out to dry off. I stopped the cameras and we started getting ready to head out to the mall. As I was ready before her I watched the video we just made on both cameras to see if it made a good scene or if there were just a few good shots for shorts or compilation clips. Too much steam in one, bad angle and lighting of the other but we did get a good view of her body against the glass which is great. I told her and she watched the glass part and really liked it, so sexy and naughty but yet so art-like.

We got to the mall and scoped out the area we wanted to use, it was out of the way and seemed like it would work. We went to a few stores and then walked from each to the location to see the timing and to continue to see if it got busy or not. We also checked to see if there were cameras, it was close to the place but not at the place. This will work great, so we started the plan, and left to work through it more at home. We stopped and grabbed food for super and arrived back at the apartment about 6:00 PM

We ate, then discussed the scene for tomorrow, we went online to the shop and started picking out what she would buy and had it all together. After that she asked me to edit around the glass shower part and she posted it on OF in our SHORTS area. She was so eager to see what the followers thought and she really really liked it visually. She got on the site and started responding to comments and chatting with ones who paid extra. She liked to do that naked as she shot a few SHORTS that she titled "Answering comments naked" which we got great response from as many commented back that she said their name/profile while naked!!!!

She started talking loudly and cheering then came running out to the living room. "Daddy come here, a guy wants to pay $1000 for a video for him."

"What does he want, what are the details? I asked her. I was excited for her that she was getting a big request like she wanted.

"I'm not sure yet, come help me make sure I know what he is asking and if I should take it." she then started responding back to him to get more information.

He wanted her to see her start in a dress then slowly strip down to pink bra and crotchless panties and suspender set, with nylons clipped in. Then to take the bra off, oral, missionary, doggy, then cum on nylon covered feet.

She thought it was a great idea and was going to accept it, but I told her to slow down and see about more details. She did not have a pink set with the suspenders so we would have to get them so I suggested that he up the price to $1600 to cover the cost of the set. He didn't think an extra $1000 was a good deal, so I told him to pick out a certain set online that he can cover that cost so it was on him if he wanted cheap stuff he can choose that for his video, or we can get good stuff like Agent Provocateur. He agreed with the $1600 and sent over the Agent set he wanted. She ordered them and told him the video would be that night after we got them.

We woke up the next morning and headed to the mall to film. We got there and she went to Victoria Secret and tried on a few new bras and panties as well as new PJ and activewear. While trying on the bras and panties she sent me pictures from the dressing room, then when she came out we were both recording and we started the scene as this.

She walked up to me and "saw me looking at my phone with the pictures" that I scrolled across the screen, I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bathrooms, where we snuck into the family bathroom and locked the door. She put her bag down and I started undressing her and myself, and as we are both naked I push her to her knees and she takes me into her mouth. We are being as quiet as possible, while still trying to get a good video. I then stand her up and have her put a foot on the bench that is in the room and I lean her against the wall as I enter her, again so hot and so wet already. I thrust in and out with her against the wall and leg up on the bench, she comes so I pull out and have her suck me again. I move to sit on the bench and put her on my lap and she bounces up and down while I hold her tits and rub her nipples until she cums again.

She is starting to make more noise so I cover her mouth and I turn her over and lay her on the bench on her back and enter her again with 1 leg up on my shoulder, pumping and pumping until it's time. I put her foot down, pull out and shoot a big load all over her stomach and some lands on her tits, when I'm done I put it back inside and start to thrust again as her tight pussy contracts around my cock as she cums again as well. I pull out and grab her bra and panties and use them to wipe up my cum, throw them in the bag, and we get dressed again, her naked underneath. We freshen up and then peak out and leave the room, as we are walking away she asked if we can grab food.

That was the scene, we pulled it off and didn't get caught by anyone, especially security. I hope the phones and cameras caught everything. So when we got into the bathroom we stopped recording and set up the camera as well as cleaned and sanitized the bench and stuff, we also put a towel in the Victoria Secret bag so as to not get the new items covered in cum. We headed to the food court as we were actually hungry as well and then walked around the mall and bought a few other items.

It was just about 12:00 when we finished at the mall and were starting home when I looked over and Jenny was taking off her top and her beautiful tits popped out and she started rubbing them.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking around to see if there was much traffic.

"I really wanted to thank you again for helping me with the site and for being in it with me." she continues "I know you really like my tits and my nipples, so I thought it would help arouse you and then I can suck your cock and swallow your cum again on the drive home to show my appreciation!"

I reached down and unzipped my pants and she leaned over the center console and pulled my cock out and went straight to work on it. Doing just about the best job she has done so far, she pulled off and told me to pull the pants down a little as she undid the button and belt. I had them to my knees and she was back at it with a passion, and then started fondling my balls and that was it and I blasted her throat with 5 big shots of jizz! She kept sucking, and bobbing, and fondling until I was empty. She sat up and leaned back in the seat, to my surprise with a mouthful of cum and let it drip all over her tits and down her flat abs then pulled her pants open and let it run down to her pussy. She smiled at me as she was rubbing what cum was left on her abs and tits into the skin, squeezing her tits together and moving them around, then reached down and played with her pussy for a minute.

She grabbed her shirt and put it on and thanked me for everything again. Just as we pulled into the apartment parking lot. We headed up to the apartment and she put the bag of clothes she got on her bed and took the towel and bra and panties with cum on them and put them in the laundry. She jumped in the shower and I joined her, we helped each other wash, then dry and then headed to the living room.

The lingerie package arrived about 6:30 PM and she told the person that ordered it that we would make the video tonight and send it over. We did a little more planning, set up cameras, and tested the camera angles, and then she changed. She commented that she liked the look and feel of the set and that she should get more for later shoots, all different colors as well.

We headed into the room and shot the video as requested, afterwards she took it all off and put it in the laundry. We then put on some sweat pants and headed to the kitchen to make super, just sandwiches and chips. I asked her what she thought of it.

"I thought it was fun, I enjoyed the feel of the crotchless panties, I liked the way at the end you fucked my feet as I was not expecting that, and then the cum on feet was different. Not sure if I liked it, but I would like to try it again to see if it was weird or just new."

We finished super and we went to edit the video as well as update some stuff on the site. She added a new video from a few days ago, and replied to comments. After I had the video edited, I grabbed a camera and since she was topless I told her to lean back a little to stick out her chest as much as possible and I took the picture. "I have a surprise that will be here in a few days."

"What, with the picture?" she asked and "can't wait to see what you did!"

"Well I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed." she said but it was only 9:00 PM which is way early for her.

"Ok I think I will turn in soon too." I replied as I grabbed the computer.

The next morning I woke up and started packing when she entered my room, looking confused she asked "What are you doing?"

I told her to head to her room and pack for 3 days, mostly relaxing clothes, swimsuits, 1 outfit for a more formal meal, and something to hike and ride bike in. We will just shoot 1 or 2 scenes so it is mostly time off. Still confused, but happy she ran to her room and started packing. I headed to mount the bikes to the Yukon.

I went back upstairs and she thought she was about done, but wanted to know what we were doing so she could make sure. I told her that I had booked us for 3 days at the Monarch hotel and casino in Blackhawk, we have the spa suite and I booked her a 120 min massage package today at 2 PM and a 90 minute massage package Sunday at 10 AM. They have a great pool to relax in as well and there are a few hiking and biking trails.

"You have been working very hard on the site and I'm proud of you for that, but I know you are tired from it as well." if finished with "So we are doing a no work weekend to rejuvenate."

"Thank you thank you thank you," she screeched. That sounds like so much fun!" Then she paused and thought for a minute and then went back to her room and came out in a sexy little dress that hugged her body well. She also had her luggage with and said she had it all now.

"A little over dressed for a 45 minute drive don't you think? I asked.

"Nope, I have a plan." She said with a big smile.

I headed to the Yukon and packed everything in the back, 3rd row seats down to give us plenty of room. Then we headed out, as we were getting through town she had already started mounting 2 gopro, one on the windshield on the passenger side and one in the middle of the windshield. She then took her top off and removed her bra and pulled the top back up, then her panties off. She put them in the 2nd row seat and started to explain what we were doing.

"The plan is for me to hike up my dress with no panties and start playing with myself and then ask you to assist me and you reach over and help. Then I reach over to take your cock out, as I do that my dress is up and there is a good camera angle behind me. I then crawl over to you and I put you inside me and bounce up and down, as I cum I will lean back with my shoulders and arch my back. When I do that I want you to grab the top and pull it down so my boobs pop out then quickly grab them both tits! I will put a leg up on the dash so the camera will get a good shot of my pussy around your cock, you keep playing with my nipples till the 2nd orgasm hits me. I then get off you and the video ends." she finished.

"That is a great video idea, thank goodness we have a vehicle with Supercruise so it drives itself." I started "but this is a no work weekend."

"I know, but we do need more clips of road trips, so it is just a short one and then no more. She said with the puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes and nodded, so she started the cameras and we finished the scene and she turned the camera's off but stayed naked in the passenger seat. I looked over and she was starting to masterbate and rubbing her breasts, increasing in intensity until she started talking.