Daughters OF Male Talent

Story Info
From Instagram dad to OF male talent.
9.2k words
4.1
8.6k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
travellux
travellux
22 Followers

From a young age my daughter Jenny loved the attention of others, enjoyed the spotlight whenever possible and I knew she would be a handful when she was older. I taught her about the good and bad of the internet, with creeps and trolls being a big part of it. That no matter what she did there will always be someone making fun of, making mean comments, and if she changes to make them happy then others will comment the opposite. When she was young I let her start using all social media and she started to get a good following and she kept up with it as well as school as she was smart. She even started earning money from it.

I have been my daughter's Instagram dad for years, always taking the pictures and video, and helping navigate the comment section. I helped her pick out outfits, places to pose, things to do in video, and editing.

Me and her always have had a good relationship, we fought and she hated me from time to time when she thought I was not allowing what she wanted, but usually she came around to my side. She had a few friends that made the mistakes I told her about and they had issues that affected their lives more than they thought. I am very open, understanding, and not a hypocrite like most parents. Many would say don't drink as they drank every night, don't have sex as most had sex and many were having affairs. I always told her if you do this, then expect this to happen. If you are unprotected you might get pregnant or get an STD that can last your whole life.

Her mom started to fall into that category and left us when Jenny was a junior We both took it kind of hard and it was more difficult as we were in a small town and everyone talked about it constantly. So just after Junior year ended Jenny asked if we could move, I agreed and we started looking at places. I was from the Denver area from birth so when she suggested there I was excited and I got us a nice penthouse apartment with great views of the mountains, she helped me decorate it. We started back with the pictures and videos at new places in the new city and surrounding area. She started senior year and things started to get back to normal for us.

On her 18th birthday in May she came to me and said we needed to talk. We were sitting in the living room and she said "Please listen and I will explain and then you can discuss." I nodded and she went on "I want to start an OnlyFans page now that I am 18, I have thought about this a lot the last year. I want to show off my sexy body more and with the money I will make I can really expand my life with the things I want and to assist with college funds."

"If this is what you want and you have thought it through with all the good and bad?" I replied.

"I have, I know there will be both good and bad comments, this is what I want." she continued.

"What are you looking at going for content?" and I asked "with whom to help?"

"Just lingerie or naked. Maybe I will do some solo time?" she then continues "I mostly want to do clothing, bikini, and lingerie try-ons and stuff like that with occasionally being naked as I love to have that attention. I do have a need so maybe I will take care of them from time to time as an extra special bonus."

"Ok, and when people request more all the time, it gets overwhelming. Are you going to stop Instagram then?

"No, I still want to do that, just add the other channel." she replied. " I will keep them separate so that no one that follows my Instagram will know about it, just starting a fresh following."

"How often do you plan to upload?"

"I was thinking that I could start out with 1 a day for now, I would also like to shoot a few things a day so I have stuff in case I get sick or need a day off I can still upload something that day."

"I will get you more filming things to do by yourself and help you put them up in your room." I said as I told her to get ready so we can head to Best Buy and B&H. We got everything we needed, a few cameras, storage, editing software and a laptop to edit on, as well as some fun lighting options. We then went to get her some stuff for her first try-ons at the mall.

We went got a cake to celebrate and she asked for a small cake for her new channel, as girlie as possible with Happy 18 on it and then some balloons with two being the gold 1 and 8 balloons. We got home and she hung the balloons in her room in the frame of the wide angle camera.

About 11 PM she got up and headed to her room on the one end of the apartment from the kitchen and at midnight, like the New Year countdown, she counted down to her 18th and I heard faith cheering. A little after 1 AM she came out to the living room, freshly showered, and in her PJ's.

"Well the first video is done and uploaded" she told me.

You uploaded it already, did you edit it?" I asked.

"Yes, it was a short introduction video. It showed me on my 18th with a countdown and that way they knew it was the first one I could make. I blew out the candles on my cake, danced around to celebrate, then slowly took my clothes off, and touched myself a little so they knew what to expect in the future." She continued that she wanted to kick it off big.

We both headed to bed about 2 AM since it was the weekend and we had nothing planned so we could sleep in. My room is on the other side of the apartment from hers so I could not hear anything coming from her room. As I got up and went to the kitchen to start breakfast, she came out looking all dolled up.

"Good morning, what do you want for breakfast?" I started and then noticed her make-up and outfit, "have you been working already?"

"Yes, I did a video on the balcony of my room with a sunrise view, and then did a clothing haul video of what we got at the mall yesterday." she explained.

"Ok, glad you're putting effort in, hope it is going well." I then asked again "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs and bacon with toast please" she replied.

I made breakfast and then we headed off to explore more of Colorado. We went hiking and biking and found out about the Indian Hot Springs so we headed there to relax. Of course we did everything with plenty of picture stops for Instagram and I edited them when we got home.

The next few months were mostly normal with prom, she went with a friend, graduation she passed with a B+ average, and then summer started and we were planning a bunch of day trips, camping weekends, etc.

As we were planning these activities we got on the subject of her OF and how she was going to do that while we traveled. She replied that she had the extra video so that will help and that if she wanted to film a certain thing on the trips she would just let me know and I could not be in that area til she was done. She gave an example, "if I want to get a sunset picture from the hotel room that she could set up the camera be ready to do the shoot and I could then leave for the bathroom for the 5-6 minutes it takes to do the picture a few times and then I can let you know I'm done and you can join me again."

"So I have to go hide, we will see about that?" I remarked. "How is the page going, are you getting followers, how are the comments?"

"It is going good, yes I have followers, just starting to make a thousand a month right now." She followed up with "the comments are mostly good, still some trolls and a lot of people asking for more."

"I told you," I replied, "hope you are good with it and not taking it bad?"

"I'm good," she said.

Then a week later something I knew could happen happened, I came home and she was on the couch naked with a vibrator on her clit. She tried to cover up, but fumbled the blanket on the couch and barely did anything. She got up and shut off the camera and started apologizing so much. "It's ok, just be careful next time. Make sure you edit me out of it please, if you use it." I asked nicely.

I then went about doing stuff around the house as she ran off to her room. She came back out to gather the camera and lighting gear, fully clothed and then back to her room.

We didn't speak of that and continued life. After we got home from our first camping we got everything back in the apartment and I was getting the laundry started. She told me she was headed out for a bike ride and would be back later and I said goodbye.

I was all done and I hoped in the shower to get cleaned up before heading to the living room to watch TV. I poured myself a glass of Scotch and when I came across a show with lots of nudity, it had been awhile since I had alone time so I figured I could watch it. It was a good scene so I thought I should finish myself off. I was about to head to my room, when I checked my watch and thought I had plenty of time as she usually bikes for a few hours. She was in great shape and did yoga, hiking 10+ miles, and biking often.

I turned to the internet on the TV and went to the porn site I enjoyed. I started watching a great new scene and I was about ready to nut, when the door flung open and in walked Jenny with her bike, and I looked over my shoulder just as I came toward the towel I had. I had a nice big load and it shot pretty high and missed the towel. We both had the same reaction when I caught her, and she was in her room in a hurry.

I tried to talk to her about it, but she said it's ok and to forget it. The next few days she was distant and awkward. Friday was a different day, as I made it to the kitchen she had breakfast ready. As I sat down to eat she said "Can we talk?"

"Yes of course, is this about the other day?" I pondered

"Yes and no." she started "My OF is doing good but I want it to do better and I was thinking of adding a male talent to help me."

"Male talent?" I asked "are you sure you're ready for that?"

"I have been with a few guys in high school after I turned 18, I didn't tell you cause I wasn't sure if they were BF material or not. I was safe and responsible but they did not work out. I also asked if they wanted to be my OF help and they both said no. I found out that was for the best as they would not do good on OF either." as told me.

"I wish you would have told me, so I could be informed and make sure you were safe and happy." I then continued with " how were they not good for OF?"

"I have been doing a lot of research on OF and while everything has its place, there seems to be more following of certain activities on the porn side, mostly big loads on or in the girls. Both the boys did not cum much, at least in the condom it looked like a small amount."

"I don't know how to respond to this. Why are we discussing this?" I inquired.

"Because I really want you to be my male talent!" she stated and I turned she was naked, didn't even see her take the clothes off.

"What?" I stuttered

"Again I have thought a lot about this, let me explain." she said confidently. "You are great to me, I know I will be safe, clean, and protected. You also do great for me on Instagram and I think I could use that with my OF as well. The locations you choose, the outfits, the poses, the lighting, everything's better. With you I won't have to hire someone so that means more money in my pocket, and they might want days off that I want to work. Plus I can get both sites done at the same time. And lastly I think the sex would be great with lots of great creampies and cumshots. Your cock also looked a good size, not too big or too small so I think I can have more fun with it." she finished.

So I broke down what she was asking for to make sure I understood all of her points, then asked "And you want it unprotected"?

"Yes, I am on birth control and I know mom didn't want more kids so you were "snipped" and can't have more. I also know that you are clean so I think that we can enjoy it better." "What do you say" as she sat on my lap, I was still at the table.

I was still processing everything, of course hard as I could be with my perfect naked body on my lap and tits nearly in my face.

"What is the plan to film, is there a lot of thought into the scene or is this good enough? If you have it all planned out, what happens with unknown variables?

"I would have most of it planned out, we would need time to set up cameras and lights, etc. But we could also have some random one that we do quickly. I also think we should have stage names so people don't know who we are and follow us when we are out, and they should not know you are my dad."

As we were talking I couldn't help myself and my hands started roaming her body and I started flicking her nipple with my tongue. I then was very bold and said, "so you want to fuck your dad, film it, and see if you can make money with it. How often do you plan this week?"

"I would like at least 2-4 videos a week to start and see how it goes from there. Just communicate with each other our wants and needs!"

"Ok, can we start now then?" as I asked she was already off my lap and on her knees.

"Stand up and take your pants down." and before I could change my mind if I wanted to I was in her mouth and she was bobbing away at it. I reached down and started massaging her breast and playing with her nipples.

She stood up a few minutes later and grabbed my cock and led me to the couch. She pushed me down and mounted my lap. She put her tits in my face and I was licking and sucking them and then she reached behind her and held my cock in place as she lowered herself on me. We both gasped as I entered her hot wet tight love tunnel, she sat there for a minute then started moving up and down on me, I grabbed her ass and helped her with the motion. She was really working it, and she came at least 2 times but I could tell she was getting tired.

I rolled her onto the couch on her hands and knees and entered behind her, I grabbed her hair and pulled hard up and back, then I let it go and I pushed her shoulders down to really arch her back as she orgasmed again and she was so tight after that I couldn't take it. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up to my body, reached one arm around her breast and held her tight, then reached down and fingered her clit. As she was about to cum again I asked if she really wanted me to creampie her?

"Yes cum in my tight wet pussy daddy!"she screamed as she felt me thrust again and I swelled up as I came as deep inside her as I could.

It took us some time to gather ourselves, I then took her to my shower and we cleaned up of course still exploring each other's bodies.

We came out and I started making lunch. We discussed what just happened and she said she made the right decision as everything was right about that. We then started to discuss the OF process and we came up with stage names, hers is Aspen Candy and mine is Chauffeur, and we discussed that as we planned the shoots we were both to communicated likes and dislikes about each item, and the only rule I had was nothing to get us arrested or questioned as we did not want people finding out were are father daughter, if we had people get to know us I was to be her assistance/bodyguard/chauffeur, etc and my was Bruce a second stage name if needed.

The rules we came up with are if you need to relieve stress or just need a release, ask and it will be taken care of. The only thing to remember is that it has to work around the schedule, so if we shoot at 2 PM don't ask at 1 PM cause you would be ready again at 2 PM. Also if we plan a shoot and are going to be away from a place to get ready then don't mess up her hair and make-up.

So the rest of the day we started planning, she thought a good way to celebrate us getting together for our first upload was to take a staycation at the Four Seasons. I liked that idea so I called to make a reservation for a suite. She asked me to help her pick out an outfit, and we went into her closet and started looking. She thought the dress was nice and chose a tight black short number and blue pumps.

"What's underneath?" I wondered and she opened her underwear drawer and grabbed a light blue set with heavy border and sheer fabric on the cups and panties with butterflies covering the nipples and on the panties.

"Can you put that all on and then show me how you plan to take it off when we get to filming?" I asked.

"Of course daddy." She took her clothes off and started putting on the new outfit.

"Okay so pretend I am here, where should we put the camera?" I inquired.

"I think it should go over off to the left, close to you." she thought

"Are we having a POV camera as well?" I asked

"Oh I didn't think of that!" she said with excitement in her voice.

"If we are then we should put the camera off to the right so we can get a good angle of everything." I suggested. How about we grab a few cameras and see how things look?"

So we headed over to grab a camera and put it by the chair I was in at her angle, then 1 to the right at my angle, and the POV camera. I then had her use her camera and do the steps she was going to do and then we would do it again with her using my camera.

She started dancing a little and then removed her dress, then took off her bra, then took off her panties. Still dancing she got on her knees and pretended to blow me, then got on my lap and was bouncing up and down on my lap, she got off and did reverse cowgirl while I was still sitting, and then had me stand and turned to give her a facial. Then she dressed and started it all over again to my camera, but I told her to take the panties off to bend over ass facing the camera, and then had to turn less to get an angle of the facial.

We went back to the computer and watched all 3 angles. They all had good and bad, so we decided to bring all 3 and set it up to get the best angles for each section. We packed a few lights and then some other outfits and she packed a few more bras and panties and we headed to the hotel.

We checked in and started planning the first shoot. We got it set up and lit and then tested angles and lighting naked. Then got dressed and headed to the pool, with the Gopro of course and took a few pictures. When no one else was around I did get a 30 second clip of me fingering her with her swim bottoms pulled off to the side.

We got back to the room and showered real quick and set up the scene, we walked through it again, then got the camera and lights up and she started. She danced over and started taking clothes off and sucking my cock, then got up and mounted my lap again and bouncing up and down faster and faster as we passionately made out, then bent over reverse cowgirl, and asked me to stand and I erupted all over face, some in her mouth, and some ended up on her fucking perky tits! She then took me in her mouth and cleaned it all up and used her fingers to get some off her and sucked it off. That was it, we took a few minutes to relax, then I got up, kissed her again, thanked her, and started turning off gear. She took off her pumps as we went to shower again to get everything off and be fresh for the rest of the day.

I told her to get ready for super and we can head out downtown. She picked a nice casual shirt and pants combination with a different set of heels.

I started editing the video, and was about half way through it when I saved and then put pants and shirt on and we headed to a nice restaurant and I had a t-bone steak and she had filet mignon. We got a dessert to go and headed back to the hotel. It was getting close to sunset when we got back, so I told her to get into her orange bra and panties as it matched the sunset and as she did I took a camera into the bathroom. I set it up facing the tub and the window and started filling the tub with hot water. I lit off the side of the camera as well, Then started filming, got in the tub facing the camera, then got out and checked the lighting, made a small adjustment and then went out to her.

"Ok, I'm getting in the tub facing the window, you're going to walk in go to the window for a second, then walk back to the tub and get in with bra and panties on, we will move your panties over and I enter you, and you start bouncing. After a few seconds, rub your hands up your body, press your tits together, run your hands through your hair, then back down, press your tits together again, and then reach back and remove your bra!"

travellux
travellux
22 Followers