Daughters OF Male Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that good, do you like what you see? You do, I can tell because your cock is still hard, does this pussy make your cock hard? My pussy gets so wet knowing it makes your cock hard. Did you hear that daddy, your hard cock makes your daughter's pussy wet." She is just fingering and rubbing herself, arching her back, grinding on her own hand. "I love the way it feels in my mouth and my pussy, I love how it feels when it swells and you explode your cum inside of me! Do you like that, do you like the thought of cumming inside your daughter's tight wet pussy or waiting mouth as she swallows all of your cum?" She continues as she pulls her fingers from herself and then sticks them in her mouth and sucks her own juices off her fingers.

"That was great honey," I said, "super sexy."

"Thank you daddy," she replied "I have been practicing my solo stuff, but I've never said the daddy stuff as I always film it."

"Well if you ever want to practice in front of me again, that works for me!" I told her.

She giggled "I'm sure I will again."

She then kissed my cheek as she crawled in the back of the Yukon through the center console opening. She was fishing around in her luggage and finally started dressing. She knew that shortly after we arrived she would be in the spa, so she crawled back up front again in a sweatsuit combo. With a few minutes left to spare before we arrived at the hotel. We got out and checked in, up to the room but she had to head to the spa. I told her I was going to check the place out to find food locations and then will meet her at the room when she is done.

We met back at the room and she was so relaxed, we changed and headed to grab some food, and then to the pool to relax some more. The Java ETC had drinks and snacks, we each had a sandwich and shared a salad. Once at the pool we swam and sat in the hottub, Jenny laid out on the chairs to tan some as well. She had a few fruit refresher drinks and I had a few Scotch during our pool time. After the pool we headed back to shower and headed to super at the Chop House for our late reservation.

In the shower we touched lightly, caressing each other's bodies, and kissing heavily. We finished and dried and then she did makeup and then we body dressed for the formal meal. It was great, we both went for seafood and shared both the scallops and sea bass.

We headed back to the room, got naked, got into bed, and went right to sleep. She was out almost as soon as she laid down, I caressed her for a few minutes to make sure she was out then I went to sleep too.

We woke up early and headed out for a bike ride on the trails near the casino, with just a few bottles of water with us and we spent 3 hours out just seeing the sites of the trails and enjoying the weather. Then we headed back for lunch at the buffet as we were both starving, we each had a few plates and of course finished with dessert. Then we headed back up to the room to clean up and relax a little. We decided to take a bath together, as we got in I grabbed her feet and started to massage them and her calves as I knew they were sore from the bike ride.

After I finished on her calves she turned around in the tub and leaned against me and grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her like a hug. We sat like this for a few minutes, then I started massaging her shoulders but she started to moan and wiggle around on me, so I moved to massaging her breast that really started her engine as she was grinding against me harder and she both both hands on my thighs and squeezing as she started rubbing her ass against my hard-on.

I reached down and started playing with her clit and she reached back and started stocking my cock then she lifted up and guided me into her with a loud moan she put me completely inside her. She then moved her hips in a circle as she arched her back while I held her tits. Then she started moving up and down, then back to the circle, then up and down over and over. I placed 2 fingers back on her clit as she started shaking and then she went all the way down as she rode the first wave. She repeated that 3 more times for herself and as she was about to start her 4th orgasm I felt my getting close so I wrapped one around under her breast and I placed my other hand around her throat, I squeezed lightly but with enough pressure to asphyxiate her to help with her orgasm and then I flooded her with my cum.

We both took about 10 minutes to recover as we had both used a lot of energy for that. Then we got out and dried off and then laid on the bed. As we cuddled I started ro get hard again and I asked if she wanted another round.

"Of course daddy! Anytime you want." she stated as I turned her over on her stomach then lifted her hips up and entered her from behind. It didn't take long and I finished inside her again, then laid beside her and started making out with her. "Daddy that was so amazing, not only did I cum so hard the first time, not sure what you did at the end to make it better, then you did a 2nd time and it was great too."

"The end of the first one I cut off your air supply which increased your pleasure, I'm glad it worked." I told her.

"I would like to explore that more, so whenever you think it is best please continue that." she responded eagerly.

We continued to discuss as we started getting ready for super as we were both hungry again.

We headed to the steak house again and got steak this time and it was delicious.

We went to bed after super and then got up early so that she could get to the 10AM spa appointment. I packed the room up and put everything in the Yukon as checkout was 11AM, and when she finished with her spa time at 11:30AM we grabbed a sandwich and beverage from java again and headed back home to Denver.

Part 2 soon.