Daughters of Sol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," I asked, "what does this mean?" But as I turned to speak to her, she was gone. I remembered what she said: The light is yours to give. I picked up the baskets of fruit and bread, and gave it to the woman and child.

They all looked up and smiled at me and faded into mist. Dark clouds filled the sky, the altar turned to ash, and a wind of darkness swirled around me to sweep it away. When the ash-wind cleared, before me lay a man groaning in pain on the ground. He was big with long hair and a heavy blonde beard; he wore only a loincloth and looked to be mortally wounded. Cuts adorned his body from head to toe. His heart was pierced and there was blood everywhere. I was filled with fear and compassion for him. "Mother! Mother!" I cried out. "Help me!" No response. I looked around frantically, "Please, someone save this man!"

The light is yours to give.

I didn't know exactly what to do, but I figured I should try something. I straddled his midsection to lay him on his back and reached out to the sky above me; the light appeared once more. I felt the light absorbing into my being, and then I placed my hands on his chest. He drew in a sharp breath, and the light seemed to pour into his body. The bleeding stopped and the chest wound closed, but he had faded into unconsciousness. He was breathing and had a pulse, but his body was still adorned with cuts, blood, and bruises.

"Please live!" I pleaded with him. I continued to hold my hands on his chest, but nothing changed. I traced his muscular arms down to his rough hands. Surely this man was a warrior, he must have been injured in the battle. As I held his hands, my nipples started aching a dull pain. I brought his hands up and placed them on my breasts. His hands were large, and easily grasped all of my flesh. I felt light flow into his hands, and they started moving slowly. He was kneading and massaging my breasts even while unconscious. But in any case, it felt sooo good; it sent waves of tingly feelings down my body.

I felt the loincloth below me stir, and his cock sprang to life. I felt a tension build up in my groin; it seemed clear what I must do. I moved slightly to lift the loincloth and expose his hard cock. I rubbed it back and forth against my labia, and pushed against the tip with my clitoris. I was getting really wet, and I saw what looked like light projecting from my vagina. I placed it at the entrance to my womanhood and lowered my hips slowly onto it.

It didn't feel anything like I expected; it was more like an inner spiritual feeling than a physical feeling. I reasoned that this was a dream and my mind couldn't reproduce a feeling it has never had. I moved slowly back and forth, letting his cock slide in and out of me. Though it was a dream, it gave me no less pleasure. As I fucked him I saw the cuts and bruises slowly disappear; life and vitality returned to his face. His eyes opened and he smiled widely through the beard at me.

"Hagen!" I exclaimed.

My own brother was now below me, filling my nethers with his cock. He pulled me into to his chest and embraced me with his powerful arms. Then he steadily pumped his cock up into my pussy. I lay my head on his shoulder, basking in the glow—literally, there was a glow. I felt energy transferring from my body to his; as his strength increased, his thrusts went deeper and deeper.

The pace was steady, and somehow his heart beat to the same rhythm. It grew stronger and became a slow beating drum echoing in the wilds around me. I felt each thrust penetrate my body and spirit more and more, up to my abdomen, then into my chest and lungs, and I felt his cock choking my throat from within. This was surely impossible. When I could stand it no more, he groaned in pleasure and came. And came, and came. The spurts of his semen went into my throat and up to my brain. Each one pounding on my consciousness.

I couldn't even cry out in ecstasy as my orgasm overtook me. Wave after wave of fluids gushed out of our union, forming a stream that flowed through the valley. When I was spent, the world around me flooded with light and my mind faded out completely.

12