Daughters of the Moon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter." said Carla

Gwen gave her a grateful look, then her face twisted, "They're always laughing at me behind my back. Calling me a runt, an outcaste..." she swallowed, "...a Savon." She whispered the last word.

Carla took her hand and squeezed it tight, "Okay, first of all, anyone that says that isn't worth knowing. Fuck 'em."

Gwen jumped and laughed.

"Second, Caroline practically begged me to make sure you go to Elaine's concert. And it wasn't some pity play. She really wants you there. You were going to go, right?"

Gwen looked ashamed.

"You have a place in this house. You have people who know you're family. Maybe you were too scared to seek it out before, but you have me now. You have Elaine. It's easier to reach out when you have a base to stand on. They can't all be awful right?"

Gwen bit her lip, "Maybe you're right."

"I hope so. But it's worth finding out together. And if it doesn't work out, you have me. You'll always have me. And if you and me are all there is, that's more than enough."

Gwen leaned against her shoulder, "That's more than enough."

Carla tilted Gwen's head to her. Their kiss was long and deep. Gwen clutched at Carla's back, as if she was afraid she was going to disappear.

When they broke the kiss Gwen's smile was back, "Let's go swimming."

"What?"

"The lake looks beautiful. I want to feel it on my skin."

"But it'll be cold."

"So?"

Carla realized the temperature of the lake didn't matter at all, "Okay, good point, but what about our dresses?"

"That's the easy part," said Gwen. Then she stood and started removing her dress.

"Gwen! What if someone sees?"

Gwen's dress dropped to the ground, she started working on her slip. "Then they'll be very jealous."

Carla rose to her feet, removed her new sword belt, and started stripping off her clothes. In the end she had to tear the dress a little but she knew she could get it repaired later. Then she was standing naked next to Gwen, who was looking back at her with her dimply smile and her sparkling eyes. Carla felt like she should be cold even though she knew she couldn't be. Then without another word Gwen ran towards the lake, jiggling very enticingly, and leapt. She leapt at least twenty feet to splash in the middle of the lake. In a moment her head bobbed out of the water.

"You coming?"

Carla shook her head and started running, her feet moving lightly over the grass. Her leap only carried her half as far as Gwen but she was able to avoid any embarrassing trips. She swam over to where Gwen was waiting.

"You happy now?"

"Getting there. Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me," said Gwen.

Gwen dove, disappearing with a small splash. Carla looked at the rippling water where Gwen was until a moment ago, then took a big breath and dove to follow her. It was dark beneath the water, a pitch black void. Gwen was already fading in the distance, then her eyes began itching again and Gwen lit up like a torch with a brilliant, coruscating aura of violet, vermillion, and light blue. Carla swam towards the luminous creature just out of reach, entranced by both the brilliance of the aura and the movement of the body it enveloped. After a minute Gwen stopped and turned, smiling at her as she approached. Carla stopped in front of her. They floated in absolute darkness and Carla had gotten used to the water, so she no longer felt it. They were floating in an endless black void and Gwen was the single shining star in their own little universe. Suddenly it occurred to Carla that she had been holding her breath for at least five minutes, but she never felt the tightness in her lungs, never felt the tension in her guts that came from lack of oxygen. She realized she could stay in this world, this dark private universe, for as long as she wanted. It could be just her and Gwen forever.

Gwen's smile deepened and her aura shifted, the blue got darker and the violet and vermillion turned deep red, and then Gwen leaned forward and kissed her. Gwen's tongue flowed into her mouth and danced with Carla's. Her arms wrapped around Gwen and Gwen's around her, and they sank further into the dark. Then Gwen's aura vanished and they were alone in the dark, the only sight the pale expanse of Gwen's body, and the only sensation the feel of her skin and tongue against Carla.

Gwen's hand drifted down Carla's body, caressed her stomach, until it found her clit. Carla gasped into Gwen's mouth as Gwen started to stroke her. Carla scrambled to follow suite and after a moment's fumbling found Gwen's clit. In another moment they were both starting the slow, gentle strokes that often began their lovemaking sessions. Carla broke the kiss and stared at Gwen, she was smiling in delight, watching Carla's face for her reactions to her fingers. Then Gwen closed her eyes and arched as Carla's own fingers sent a shiver through her body.

They had done this many times before but this time was different. At the bottom of the lake they were weightless, there were no other sensations to interfere with the feel of Gwen's fingers and her body. No rustle and scratch of sheets, no errant night breeze, no footsteps in the hall. Her world had shrunk to the woman in front of her and what she was doing to Carla's body. Gwen slowly inserted a finger into Carla's slit, and Carla straightened, leaning away from Gwen and arching her back, hanging in the void. Gwen ran her other hand down Carla's torso, playing with her nipples and brushing her belly with the back of her hand. The first finger was quickly followed by another and they began to work that one special spot inside Carla that increased the pressure of her arousal and tied her groin up in knots. Carla flowed back towards Gwen, her tongue finding Gwen's nipple, and she began flicking it rapidly as she put her fingers into Gwen's slit. In the weightless dark there were none of the difficulties of positioning they had in the world above. Carla and Gwen could move however they wished to bring the most pleasure to the other. Carla pulled more of Gwen's breast into her mouth, bit down a little with her teeth. There was a muffled hum above her as Gwen moaned, excited at the preview of what was to come. Gwen ran a hand through Carla's hair, flowing like an invisible banner in the dark.

Carla sped her fingers up, rubbing Gwen with increasing speed. Gwen followed her lead her thumb circling Carla's clit at a faster, determined pace. Gwen slipped a third finger into Carla and the pressure inside her increased, the pressure in her belly and groin, kindling into the first hints of the climax soon to come. Carla gasped, there was a moment of pressure as her lungs filled with water, but it quickly faded. She stared into Gwen's eyes. Her lids were heavy and her nostrils flared, a small smile playing across her lips. She knew Gwen was enjoying the shocked expression on her own face, Gwen always said she looked like she couldn't quite believe what was happening, what Gwen was doing to her.

The dreamy look in Gwen's eyes and her small smile, combined with the furious movement of Gwen's hand between her legs, quickly brought things to a head. Carla felt her orgasm bearing down on her, vast and unstoppable. Her chest heaved and she saw Gwen close her eyes as she began to shiver. At the last moment Carla grabbed a chunk of Gwen's hair with her free hand, yanked her head to the side, and sank her fangs into Gwen's neck as they both came.

Gwen's muffled scream shook the void. It was a counterpoint to the climax that roared through Carla. Her stomach was a knot of pure tight bliss. Gwen's fingers pressed into her g-spot as Gwen twitched and convulsed, plucking at the knot of bliss in Carla's belly, intensifying her climax. Carla bit down harder on Gwen, driving her fangs into Gwen's neck. Gwen screamed again as Carla's fangs sent her climax to another level.

Carla didn't know how long they came, down in the dark. Time had become as fluid as the water around them. It was far longer than she ever had as a human. Their bodies were capable of feats of pleasure beyond anything from her life before and the rapture of the bite could send the sensations of their bodies to another plane, beyond the mere mortal. But eventually, at long last, her orgasm burned down to the warm, comforting embers of a dying fire. Gwen's lasted longer. The shivers and occasional moans continuing as Carla rubbed Gwen's clit and pressed her fangs into Gwen's neck, but eventually Gwen relaxed in Carla's arms and Carla pulled out, both her fingers and her fangs. Their arms went around each other, back into their self contained embrace, alone in an empty universe.

Time passed, Carla didn't know how long. Each waited for the other to move, to be the one to break the spell they had cast on each other, but neither one was willing to do it. Eventually, Carla decided she didn't want to leave. There was nothing more she wanted out of this night than to float in the void with Gwen. This deep they would be protected from the sun's judgmental gaze. The troubles of the surface world could wait until tomorrow. Tonight could be just about each other. She couldn't tell Gwen about her decision but Gwen didn't try to break their embrace, so it seemed she had made the same choice.

Gwen moved her head a little closer to Carla's ear and said something. This deep, with water in their lungs and ears, it was impossible to understand what she had said. But Carla knew anyway. Gwen had said the one thing she could say only when she thought Carla couldn't understand her.

"I love you too," said Carla.