Daughters of the Moon Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
131 Followers

Siobhan began reloading. Her movements were mechanical and she refused to think about what was happening. She focused entirely on the motions she needed to go through to fire again. It took her a long time with her damaged hands but eventually her training saw her through and when she was ready she walked up to the vampire to make sure she wouldn't miss. She pointed the rifle at the girl's head.

The vampire looked at her. There were bloody tears leaking out of her eyes and her hands were on her stomach, which smelled of burned flesh.

"Mom, please, not again."

Siobhan hesitated for the first time in the face of the vampire's pain and fear. At that moment, a shadow fell on her and she heard someone clearing his throat. She looked up and there was a vampire floating in the air above her. His long black coat and bleach blond hair were flapping as if they were buffeted by the wind.

"You have caused a great deal of trouble."

Siobhan still refused to let this latest shock get to her. She smoothly raised her rifle and fired. Hitting the flying vampire in the chest. He jerked as the incendiary bullet burrowed into him but otherwise didn't react. She saw smoke pour out of the wound and he winced, but after a moment the smoke stopped. There was a ruby on a chain around his neck and it began to glow, and in a moment the wound closed and she saw the charred remains of the bullet fall to the ground.

"Ouch."

She lowered her gun in shock. Her great weapon was rendered useless and she was finally at a loss. The vampire floated down and landed in front of her. He tilted his head as he looked her over.

"Fascinating, you really do look just like her."

Siobhan dropped her useless rifle and went for her knife, but her ravaged hands and the futility of the gesture made her movements dull and slow.

The vampire locked eyes with her, "That's enough out of you. Sleep."

Weariness closed around her like a wave. She dropped her knife and her hands fell to her sides. It felt like a hand was pressing her into the earth. She sank to her knees as her eyes closed. The last thing she heard was the cry of men, of her clan fighting for their lives. Her last thought was sorrow that they would have to fight on without her.

testudo
testudo
131 Followers