Daughters of the Moon Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was vaguely aware that Sarah had turned her head to face Gwen. Heard the soft, wet sounds of kissing. Carla's hand ran down the girl's soft belly, looking for the wet heat between her legs, but found Gwen was already there, her sire's hand already was stroking the girl gently and Carla chuckled softly into the nipple she was running her tongue over.

After a few minutes, it was Sarah's turn to get close. Carla felt the girl's body heat up in a way hers and Gwen's never did. Her breathing sped up, and Carla felt rather than saw the sex-flush of the girl's skin. The girl's back arched, muscles tightening, and Carla's fangs extended once more. Carla felt Sarah's breath draw in sharply and as it did Carla bit down on her breast. The blood welled out of her, filling Carla's mouth, and she heard Sarah scream beneath her. Carla felt Gwen bite down too, and they were connected through the flow of blood to the girl as they fed. The blood poured out of Sarah and into her and she shuddered, almost convulsing as the blood suffused her being with its warmth, the gentle massage of pleasure. Carla reveled in the feel of the girl writhing under her. Another prey taken, her strength and joy infusing Carla as she consumed her.

Suddenly there was a cry. It was low and desperate, a cry of pain and despair, maybe disgust. Carla looked up from her meal and saw Siobhan in the doorway. She was staring at them with a look of terrible longing on her face, her fangs were fully extended and drool was dripping off her chin

Gwen got up, completely ignoring her nakedness, "It's alright Siobhan. Did you... did you want to join us?"

Without another word Siobhan whirled and ran from the room.

"Siobhan, wait!" Gwen moved to follow, still completely naked, but Carla got in front of her.

"Let me talk to her."

"No, I'm her sire. It's my duty to..."

"And you've done a great job but she's my sister. It's my job too. I think it will help her to talk about this with... someone like her."

Gwen stared at her, Gwen saw a medley of colors flash across her aura. A kaleidoscope of conflicting emotions. Yellow, orange, silver, brown, green, warred across her aura.

Gwen ran a hand through her hair, "Alright, alright."

Carla turned to Lily, trying not to be distracted by the sight of her radiant naked body.

"I'm sorry..."

Lily gave her a suffering smile. "It's okay. Go to her," she said, then she smirked. "You owe me though. I expect personal attention first thing tomorrow."

Carla smiled and laughed, bent down and gave her a kiss, then she quickly dressed. Gwen ran to the chest by the bed and handed her a bottle of blood.

"Good luck," said Gwen and gave her a quick kiss.

Carla left the bedroom and Siobhan was nowhere in sight. She stopped still and reached for the Oracle, trying to find the trail of Siobhan's passage. It was hard, she had never tried to find a trail on purpose before, but after a moment she had it. A trail of red, bruised yellow, and orange lead away from the house like the tail of a comet, and something about the way it hung in the air told Carla Siobhan had been running very, very fast.

Carla followed as quickly as she could. She still hadn't regained the speed and strength she had lost siring Elaine so the best she could do was a fast walk and a sprint when no one was around. The town flew by her; a nice, familiar sprawl of cobbled streets, three and four story buildings, glowing mage lamps on tall wooden poles. The town's regular inhabitants had all gone to bed but the streets were filled with the occupiers' servants, soldiers and blooded all looking to blow off steam in a nice town before the next leg of the campaign began. She passed by the market square, which held a huge cluster of carts holding food, blood, and larvae, covered in thick tarps to protect them from the sun. Even a rich trade town like Delgan wasn't that big, and she quickly left it behind, walking out into the farmland beyond. Then it was just fields and trees and the sounds of crickets

She followed the glowing trail of Siobhan's suffering to a hill, taller than the ones around it. It was surrounded by rich wheat fields but The Tallisians had left a huge old tree at the top of the hill when they had clear cut this forest, perfect for sitting under. Siobhan was sitting cross legged under the tree, staring up at the moon.

As Carla approached she stopped. Siobhan's arm was a bloody mess, the flesh pierced by multiple bites. Carla had a brief memory of her first night as a vampire, when despair had gripped her so hard she turned her fangs on herself. She wondered if she and Siobhan were similar or if this was a thing all vampires did in their moments of deep pain. After hesitating a moment she walked up to Siobhan, sat next to her, and wordlessly handed her the bottle. Siobhan stared down at it for an uncomfortably long time. And just as Carla was going to say something, she pulled the stopper, tilted her head back, and drank the bottle in one long chug. When she was done she threw it harder than she needed to, and it went flying off the hill into the fields below. They sat on the hill for another long moment, wordlessly staring up at the stars.

"You must think I'm ridiculous," said Siobhan.

"What? No, of course not!"

"I see you and you're just so... so confident and self assured, so comfortable with yourself. And I saw you feeding and you looked so..." Siobhan shuddered, "...so satisfied. I must seem ridiculous to you."

Carla had to laugh, Siobhan gave her a hurt look.

"That is not a way I would ever describe myself. You're seeing me after a year. The first month was... It was very hard. And I didn't feed on people the first month either."

"You didn't?"

"Oh no. It seemed monstrous to me."

Siobhan tilted her head back and closed her eyes, "Thank you," she said, her voice edged with tension "Gwen is very supportive, but I know deep down she thinks my aversion to feeding is..."

"Ridiculous?"

Siobhan pursed her lips and nodded.

"Yes, I know what you mean. She really helped ease me through my first time and respected feelings, but I could tell she always meant to ease me into it. That she thought it was silly not too. It was just something I needed to get over. She thinks guilt about feeding is... a waste of time."

"But she did. Ease you into it?"

"Yeess, I guess she did," said Carla, feeling a surge of that old guilt come back.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to judge."

"It's alright. I still judge myself for it. Sometimes when I'm done and Lily is weak, I feel so... loathsome."

"You only feed on her?"

"Mostly, sometimes Gwen or Elaine get me worked up, like just now, and get me to join in with them but I always feel awkward afterwards. For me, I was only able to feed by finding... finding someone that wants me for me, that cares about me. With the blooded I..." Carla snickered. "...I'm fine sleeping around, but when it comes to feeding it... it has to be a relationship. I don't know, maybe I'm just deluding myself but that's the only way I was able to come to terms with it."

"That does sound comforting."

"It is for me. I think we all come to terms with feeding in our own way. Elaine actively avoids relationships with the people she feeds on. It's just an endless series of one night stands. It lets her distance herself from what she's doing. I'm mostly exclusive, and Gwen's kind of in the middle. She has a few retainers that she sticks to with the occasional... indulgence. But maybe none of that will work for you. If you want to bottle feed for the rest of your life all the more power to you, but... I can tell you're in pain. I don't care if you feed on people but we need to find some way to make it easier for you to abstain. I hate to see you suffering like this."

"I don't know, I don't know how," said Siobhan, her voice full of frustration and self loathing. "I have these... desires and I try to suppress them but they're so... so strong. Stronger than they were when I was human and it's so hard to..." Siobhan put her palms against her eyes and pressed in.

Then Siobhan looked up at her, "How did you do it?"

"What?"

"In the first month, how did you deal with the hunger? Until you could figure out what you were comfortable with?"

"It... honestly it never really bothered me. I was more focused on getting my magic back. I lost it when I was first turned, that and figuring things out with Gwen. Maybe I just don't feel the urges as strongly as you."

"Then you're very lucky," said Siobhan, her voice was full of bitterness

All of a sudden, Carla had a realization figured it out, "I got laid."

"What?"

"That was how I dealt with it. Dammit. Elaine was right."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was able to deal with my urges because... Gwen satisfied them. That's one way she's treated us differently."

Siobhan's eyes widened. She had the look vampires got when they would be blushing if they still could.

"Oh."

Carla started laughing. There was an edge of hysteria to it. Carla's laughter infected Siobhan, and in a moment they were laughing high and loud

When their laughter trailed off, Carla cleared her throat, "It makes sense. When you turn it's like your sex drive and your... food drive? Is that a term? Anyway, they get mashed together. The bottles cover the food part but I guess you need the other half covered too."

"So I need to find someone to cover me?" asked Siobhan. Her voice was very dry.

Carla snorted, "It makes sense. "

"Oh, lord."

Carla remembered the deep burning red of Siobhan's desire for her when she had first laid eyes on her. She had never really thought about how she felt about Siobhan, she had always been too focused on sparing Siobhan her embarrassment at her own desires, but now that she was thinking about it, she realized Siobhan was fantastically beautiful. Her strength. The curves of her body, that long, curly red hair that you could lose yourself in. Carla felt her stomach flexing. Her fangs extending just a little. Her night with Gwen and Lily had been interrupted and apparently she still had some sex drive that needed to be covered.

But this was Siobhan. Her sister's true love. She knew Siobhan would feel terribly guilty if they became involved and when they found Lucy, and they were going to find her, she didn't want to come between them

"Anyone catch your eye?" asked Carla. "Any of the daughters?"

"I can't believe we're talking about this," said Siobhan. She ran a hand through her hair, "No, they're all very... fixated on their sires. Even Cerwen, though she won't admit it. And I don't think Gwen and I can have that kind of relationship. It just feels wrong."

"That makes sense. I'm sure there's someone out there for you," said Carla. She tried to say it casually but she wasn't sure if she hid the tension in her voice.

She must have failed because Siobhan gave her a quick look and licked her lips. Carla looked right back into Siobhan's eyes and gave up. Siobhan was just too wonderful for her to resist. Siobhan must have sensed the shift in her because her eyes widened and she froze, not even breathing. Carla realized Siobhan just couldn't do it on her own, so she reached out and stroked her cheek, very gently.

Siobhan slowly leaned forward and Carla leaned into her. Her kiss sent shudders running through Carla's body. Their kisses were gentle at first, exploring each other's lips. Then they got more urgent. Siobhan's kisses were hungry, it almost felt like she was trying to feed on her, her lips moved in a way that made Carla think of drinking blood from a neck. It made Carla's arousal burn even hotter as her arms went around Siobhan's broad back, she ran her fingers through her long curly hair and it was just as silky and full as she had dreamed.

Carla pushed Siobhan down onto the grass. Carla knew Siobhan was much stronger than her but Siobhan let herself be pushed. As they lay in the grass they continued to explore each other. Tongues dancing together and hands moving over each other's bodies. Carla explored Siobhan's breasts, the smooth muscles of her arm, the tense plane of her belly. Siobhan ran a hand down her back and even through her dress Carla felt sparks tumble down her spine.

As they kissed, Carla drew Siobhan's skirt up past her shins, over her knees. Her hand roamed over her smooth, powerful thighs. Her hand went higher and she felt Siobhan tense as she found the soaked cloth of her panties. Carla broke their kiss to lock eyes with Siobhan and she lifted her hips to let Carla draw her panties down her legs. Then Carla moved up Siobhan's body to lay beside her. She kept her eyes locked with Siobhan as her hand reached down and she slowly dragged a finger through the wetness of Siobhan's slit, their gaze was finally broken as Siobhan closed her eyes and made a small noise that sounded almost surprised. Carla found Siobhan's clit and gave it the first gentle stroke. As she did Siobhan jumped and opened her eyes again, looking at Carla almost nervously. Carla started to stroke her gently, index finger moving in slow even circles. It was tempting to apply more pressure, use more speed. Siobhan was so powerful it felt like it would take more to satisfy her, but Carla knew if she pushed too hard she would overstimulate Siobhan and ruin it. She used a year's experience being pleasured by Gwen, and pleasuring her in turn to stroke Siobhan gently, her finger coaxing shivers and thrills out of Siobhan's body. Siobhan's bright silver eyes gazed into hers, her mouth opened and her fangs extended slightly. Carla watched the subtle shifts in expression play out across Siobhan's face and in her eyes as she gradually increased the speed and power of her strokes. Pressing into the wet secret place between her legs. Siobhan started making noise, little cries in time to the press of Carla' fingers. Siobhan grabbed Carla's hair and squeezed, urging her on.

Carla felt Siobhan tense under her, lower back arching slightly, her breathing got deeper, her noises louder. Carla kept her eyes locked with Siobhan and very slowly, teasingly opened her mouth, extending her fangs as long as they could go. Siobhan's eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock and anticipation. Carla felt a shudder pass through her, a tremble. Adding more pressure with her fingers, Carla used her free hand to grab Siobhan's jaw and slowly tilt her head to the side, stroking her neck gently. Siobhan closed her eyes.

Carla bit down fiercely, piercing the pale flesh of Siobhan's neck. As her fangs entered Siobhan she climaxed suddenly and intensely. Carla felt Siobhan's body go rigid then she shook and let out a scream. It was a deep full bodied scream like a battle cry and it echoed into the night. Carla stayed with her the whole time, pressing her fangs into Siobhan's neck and practically vibrating her finger on her clit. A growl escaped Carla's throat as her fangs pressed deep, taking a primal enjoyment in paralyzing this powerful vampire with the pure ecstasy of her bite.

Slowly Siobhan's orgasm burned itself out and Carla felt her relax into the grass, Carla slowly removed her fangs and pulled away. Finger leaving Siobhan's clit and the wound in her neck closing up instantly. She looked down at Siobhan, who was staring up at her in awe, and stroked her cheek gently. She gave her one more deep kiss before settling down at her side.

They lay there for a moment just basking in the comfort of each other's presence. Siobhan was relaxed at first, but then Carla felt her tense up.

"Feel any better?"

"Yes... no... I don't know."

Carla sighed. She knew exactly what Siobhan was thinking.

"I know. I know it's not... It's not great. This isn't ideal..."

"No. Sleeping with my true love's sister is not what I would consider ideal."

"Fuck it sounds even worse when you say it out loud. I slept with my sister's girlfriend."

Sionhan made a pained noise. Carla groaned.

"But... look, god this sounds like such an Elaine thing to say but... if Lucy is still human she would definitely rather you sleep with a vampire than feed on a human and if she's... she's one of us it seems like the blooded tend not to be into monogamy."

Siobhan turned away from her slightly. Carla could tell that had offended her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't say that right. God, I'm screwing this up."

Siobhan sighed. "No. You could have said it better, but I know what you mean. Lucy wouldn't want me to be in pain. She'd want me to do what was needed to go on."

"Yes. Yes, exactly."

"And she..." Siobhan snorted. "She would have understood. You and me. She always looked up to you and... You and her are... you are very much alike."

"Oh god, this is so bad," said Carla

"I get the impression relationships in our house can get.... Complicated."

"That's for sure."

Carla turned to her and touched her face, "I do really want this, you know. I think you're... magnificent."

Siobhan looked embarrassed. "I want this too. I've wanted you since..."

"The moment I woke up."

Siobhan looked stricken

"I could tell. It's partly why I've been distant. I could tell you felt guilty about it. I didn't want to hurt you."

Siobhan sucked in her lips and nodded

"Can we just... play things by ear? When we find Lucy we can... figure things out."

Siobhan stared at her for a long moment, "Alright. Gods forgive me. I need you."

Carla smiled, "And I'm here for you."

She kissed her one more time.then snuggled up next to her. After a moment her arm went around her. They stared up at the stars together for a long time.