Daughters Protein Treatment

Story Info
Chloe's 18 & sis shares how her tits got big - dad helped!
5.5k words
4.48
81.7k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an immoral story, it's bad, it's corrupting, you shouldn't read it. Incest, masturbation, oral sex, fountains of male ejaculate onto nubile female bodies -- you have been warned!

And as always all characters are adults!


Angela stood next to her younger sister's bed smiling as she watched the sleeping form below her. Yesterday was Chloe's eighteenth birthday but today was going to be even more special. Chloe was laying on her side, her back to Angela. Her golden hair flowed over the pillow her head was snugged into, her breathing deep and peaceful.

The older girl sat on the edge of the bed next to the still sleeping form, brushed the blonde hair away from her sister's face. "Time to get up sleepyhead" she said gently. She felt her sister shift, move her head even deeper into her pillow. Angela grinned and leaned to bring her lips against her Chloe's ear. "Rise and shine, today's your special day, that present I promised you? Remember?"

That brought a smile to her not quite awake sister's lips, and her eyes slowly opened. "Hmmmm" Chloe replied, waking up. "I do remember Angie." She rolled onto her back and grinned up towards her older sister as she stretched. "You're going to explain how you went from being flat chested like me to" and she nodded towards her sister's chest.

Angela's eyes twinkled as she chuckled. Truth be told it was probably genetics that caused her breasts to balloon forth -- and she hadn't started out quite as small as Chloe was suggesting. But the rapid growth she'd experienced over the last year or so did happen to coincide with... well...

"You have to promise not to say anything to anyone. I mean really really promise Chloe." Her face took on a serious cast and her eyes locked onto her sisters.

"Uhm... is it something dangerous?" Chloe wondered and her face took on a concerned look. "Was it some sort of experiment?" Her eyes got wide at the thought of her older sister taking some sort of hormone or worse steroids!

Angela chuckled again and brought her hands to her chest and cupped her breasts. "Uh uh -- all natural and totally organic" she stated and burst into a giggle as her sister goggled, her eyes glued to her boobs.

Giving herself a second to stop the giggles Angela finally said "No silly, it wasn't dangerous -- well, not in the way you're thinking. But if you said something to -- anyone, anyone at all -- people you love would get into some serious trouble."

The urge to laugh disappeared after saying all that. "You have to swear that you'll keep this to yourself -- or if you don't think you can we'll just leave things alone. And something else to think about."

Angela grinned lopsidedly as she watched her sister think about what was being said. Then continued. "Just because this worked for me doesn't mean it will for you. But..." Her grin turned more intense. "You'll probably have a blast anyways."

She gave her boobs a final squeeze as her sister watched wide eyed. She knew Chloe was jealous about her rack and who knows? Maybe what she and daddy had been doing for the last year may have had something to do with how big they grew after all.

"I promise" said Chloe, then brought her fingers to her own chest. "Cross my heart" and did so grinning. "Scouts honor too!" She moved and sat up in the bed. "So come on Angie and tell me!"

Angela took a breath. "Okay. A couple of days after I turned eighteen..." Chloe's eyes got wider as Angela told the story. She'd found their dad jerking off -- he thought he'd had the house to himself and wasn't as careful as he'd probably always been. She got wildly turned on watching, it was late in the evening and it was clear her dad had drunk a little too much. That probably had a bit to do with what happened next, as he'd only meekly protested as Angela walked up to him and proceeded to take over.

"You gave daddy a hand job?!?" Chloe was almost bug-eyed as she said it. Then giggled.

Their parents had divorced years ago and their mom had at first got custody. It had been an article of faith between the two girls that the only time their parents had sex at all was when they were conceived. But their living with her became impossible and so both girls were able to convince everyone as they got into their teens that they should live with their dad.

Angela giggled back. Then pumped her right fist up and down. It took a few minutes for the two to catch their breath. "Ye... yea... Yes. I did." Chloe looked at her older sister conspiratorially.

"What was it like?" she demanded breathlessly, intently interested.

"You -- if you want to -- are going to find out yourself" Angela responded grinning broadly. "We've been doing it ever since -- and I got the idea of not wasting it so..." and pointed to her boobs with both of her index fingers.

"Oh... my... god Angie!" Chloe squealed. Then looked down at her chest for a moment and grinned. "Why not" she murmured looking back up and stared wistfully at her sister's rack. "Who knows, right?"

Ray was sound asleep, sprawled out on his back in his bed. His member was impressively erect, tent poling the sheet that barely covered his torso. His dreamt, a hot and heartily XXX feature involving his sister, wife and both daughters.

Ray was into a number of fetishes -- and in his dream he was lying naked in a large sunken tub while his sister instructed his daughters on the fine points of giving golden showers. Meanwhile his ex-wife knelt behind his sister, and was noisily eating her ass.

Angela and Chloe crept into their dad's room. Angela stopped, turned and smirked at her sister knowingly as Chloe stood still, admiring the barely covered throbbing staff that stood tall and in full attention from their daddy's groin. Her hands were at her mouth, her eyes wide in wonder as she stared.

"Come on" Angela urgently whispered, motioning her sister to follow. She knew exactly how she wanted to surprise and wake their dad, and had confided with her sister her plan. She took Chloe by the hand as both girls continued stealthily forward to their father's bed.

"Ready?" she breathed into Chloe's ear as they stood, their knees brushing along the mattress. Chloe swallowed hard and nodded -- they both tugged their nightshirts over their heads and stood, the younger daughter trembling slightly. Angela was naked while Chloe wore white cotton hip hugger panties; the older girl motioned to her sister to remain while she quietly crept to the other side of their daddy's bed.

Chloe stared at her daddy's erection. It was so large she marveled; she'd had had boy friends of course but! She looked over to her sister, seeing Angie standing across from her, beaming hugely. Angie held one of her hands up and brought a finger to her lips; Chloe nodded then watched as Angela mouthed 'One", holding the digit that had been at her lips up.

On two Chloe felt the fire that had been smoldering in her belly grow. This was kinky, unprecedented... her nipples were rock hard, her pussy had flooded the gusset of her panties with her juices. She still trembled, but knew it was in anticipation for what would come next.

She saw her sister mouth "Three" then climb onto the bed next to their dad. Chloe did the same -- then helped Angela slowly pull the sheet away from their father's body. He was naked and Chloe again marveled at the engorged member which had brought her to life. She shivered, felt goosebumps grow along both of her arms.

Angela deftly, softly, gently took her father's erection into her hand. She looked over to her sister and smiled -- mouthed "Go ahead!"

Chloe reached out tentatively -- when her fingertips brushed the soft smooth skin of her daddy's cock, she felt an electric like shock surge through her body. She wanted so desperately to use her other hand, reach through her panties and rub her clit like there wasn't any tomorrow!

Angela smiled, remembered her first reaction when she'd touched their dad sexually. The thrill had shot through her body like a lightning bolt. She smiled softly at her sister as Chloe grasped the base of their dad's staff. "I know" she breathed at the wide-eyed look on her sister's face.

She gave Chloe a moment to savor the moment then breathed out "Ready?" Chloe nodded and both of the girls leaned forward bringing their mouths to their daddy's throbbing erection. Without a pause they opened their lips -- and lovingly pressed them on either side of their father's cock.

Ray blinked his eyes -- one second before he was getting drenched by his daughters while in a dream state -- then felt the pair of lips surrounding his dick. He shook his head -- he had to still be dreaming, right? Angie wouldn't have brought a friend in -- would she?

He opened his eyes and looked down. Holy mother of God! He damn near spurted the heaviest load of cum in is life as he realized it was both of his girls! He made an unintelligible sound -- then Angie removed her mouth from the side of his aching dick and smiled sweetly. "Morning daddy! Now that Chloe is an adult, I decided to share." Her brown eyes twinkled with mischief as her cheeks dimpled in a broad smile.

Ray moaned as his younger daughter's mouth moved along his shaft. "I thought..." he moaned again as Angela planted a sweet kiss on the tip of his mushroom shaped glans. "I thought this would just be our, you know, special time Angie" he finally got out.

Chloe had never touched a male member - let alone used her mouth - before in her life. She'd been curious of course when she'd seen it done in porn, but those images paled when confronted by the real thing. The feel of it -- it gently pulsed and throbbed in her hand and against her mouth! And the smell -- a little yeasty, slightly musky -- she found arousing. As if she needed more arousal! Her pussy was a drooling swamp and she so desperately wanted to finger herself.

She used her tongue to lick upwards along her daddy's erection and seeing Angie move out of the way brought her mouth to the tip of her father's hard cock. She parted her lips and slowly took it into her mouth... oh my god she thought this is so fucking cool...

Angela used her hand to stroke the shaft of her daddy's cock as Chloe took the tip of it into her mouth. "And daddy, Chloe is hoping that you'll start cumming on her boobs too. She wants them to get a lot bigger." She grinned and while looking at her father winked at him. He raised his eyebrows as if to respond then just lay back and enjoyed, sighing his pleasure.

Angela watched as Chloe began to take their father's cock deeper into her mouth. She ducked her head down so her lips were against her sister's ears and said "Daddy cums quickly first thing in the morning so take it easy sis."

Chloe had gotten her daddy's cock deeper into her mouth and was loving it. It was doing something to her -- as if a nerve ran from her mouth down to her breasts -- God her nipples needed to be pinched and fondled -- then to her clitoris. Her panties were soaked through and through, she could smell herself; but she didn't want to take her hands away from her dad's balls and cock.

She moaned, lifted her mouth reluctantly away from her father's throbbing cock. "Angie" she whispered, wiping a thread of spittle away that bridged from the tip of her dad's cock tip to her lips. "I'm so horny! My panties are... shit they feel like I peed in them they're so wet."

Angela giggled hearing that. She was aroused as well but not quite as much as her sister. She realized though that this was the younger girls first time with their dad so that probably got her hormones all in a rage. But a kinky idea thrust itself into her brain. "Stay there" she whispered back.

Angela got off the bed and walked so she was behind her sister. "Daddy is going to love this, trust me" she said quietly as she tugged her sister's panties down from her hips. Chloe mumbled something -- her mouth was back taking their daddy's cock into it and her hands were busy exploring his shaft and balls.

With a little moving around and shifting of limbs Angela was able to remove her sister's panties from the younger girl's curvier lower body. "She was so right" Angela thought, marveling at how soaking wet they were. "Watch this" she murmured into Chloe's ear, then moved closer to their dad's face.

"Here daddy" Angela purred softly after turning the panties inside out. "Fresh from your youngest daughter's pussy. She's so juicy!" And with that she laid the sopping wet gusset of the panties on her father's face, making sure they were directly on his lips. She'd found out early in their play that their dad had a thing for panties -- she'd asked him about it in fact. He'd admitted they made him horny but had refused to give in to his impulses.

After that she made sure to incorporate her panties with their playtime. It was a kink they both enjoyed -- and she grinned thinking that now her father would be able to have both of his daughter's underthings to enjoy whenever he wanted! She felt her vulva clench as he brought a hand to his mouth to hold the cotton gusset in place as he slowly licked Chloe's copious secretions.

And now, she thought, onto other things she'd been wanting to try. She turned back to her younger sister and stood behind her. She was a natural Angela observed, holding her hand onto the staff that had been instrumental in bringing them both to life; gripping just below their daddy's bulbous mushroom shaped glans. Her tongue lapped along it as if she were holding some sort of ice cream treat.

"You keep doing that and he'll spurt all over your face" she warned Chloe. Her sister moaned and Angela brought her lips to her sister's ear. Brushing some of her blonde hair aside she whispered "Keep enjoying yourself sis -- and if you're okay with it I'll finger your pussy." Angela saw her sister nod her head, and after kissing the side of her face positioned herself behind and to the side of the younger girl.

She'd been surprised when she found herself thinking about touching another woman sexually. She'd sort of just decided it was due to the sexy games she and her dad had gotten into, and didn't get too hung up on it. When she'd decided that her younger sister Chloe should share in the fun she was having, a part of that decision was the hope she'd be able to experiment with some bisex as well.

Chloe was almost delirious with lust -- although that wouldn't be how she'd describe it. First of course was the fact this was her first time actually touching a man's erect penis! Sure, she'd been on some dates but besides kissing that's all she'd done. She'd always been self-conscious about her lack of boobs; combined with her being a little chunky she never had what she'd considered a real boyfriend, or at least a serious enough of one.

She had never figured out that her dad and older sister were fooling around -- it had stunned her when Angela told her. But didn't shock her enough to say no -- on the contrary! And that it was her daddy's throbbing oh so delicious cock she was handling, stroking, kissing, putting into her mouth... that was adding quite a lot of heat to her arousal.

She didn't even really think about what Angela said -- it was those deliriously wonderful words that made her enthusiastically agree. "...finger your pussy." She licked and kissed the bloated shaft in front of her face, licking the dribbles of pre-cum that bubbled from her daddy's cum slit happily, her upper thighs spread in anticipation.

Angela knelt to the left of her sister and brought her right hand to Chloe's lush ass. Her eyes widened at the touch of the smooth silky warm skin; unconsciously she brought her left hand to her little sister's breast and fondled the hard plump nipple sitting on it. She felt her vulva clench again and she took in a ragged breath.

Looking down at her father she met his eyes and smiled, knowing he was in thrall to his daughter's sexual ministrations. She was surprised he hadn't yet spurted a fountain of sperm onto Chloe's face -- well, good for both of them. She knew just how she wanted this little family tableau to end!

She gently caressed Chloe's diminutive breast with her left hand and brought her right down along her younger sister's ass, tracing her fingertips down the cleft of the girl's lush bubble butt. Chloe moved, pushing her bottom out and giving Angela better access -- and finally her fingers slid between the warm slippery mess that was her sister's labia.

"Huhhh!!" she heard Chloe gasp as she finally touched the girls surprisingly large and throbbing clitoris. Angela had been on the cusp as to whether or not she really wanted to try eating out another girl; gently toying with her baby sister's clit, rubbing it between two fingers made that decision easy.

"I'm going to lick that hot pussy of yours as you jerk our daddy's cock over your boobs" she declared huskily. She saw her dad's cock twitch as she said it and sternly added "Don't you dare cum daddy -- not yet!"

Ray groaned and grasped his cock hard at the base with one hand, squeezing his incipient orgasm back. Chloe had felt the twitching, reveled in the spurt of pre-cum that spatted onto her lips, and matched her daddy's disappointed groan with one of her own. Angela rubbed her fingers along her sister's vagina, saying "A little self-control wouldn't hurt either of you!" Chloe bucked and squealed, panting onto their daddy's engorged dick.

"Okay you two -- daddy let your baby daughter take your place. Time for you to sperm her titties." Angela grinned at the crudity of what she'd just said and wondered if Chloe would consider eating her out. That thought sent an electric zing of excitement through her body.

"Okay -- okay boss lady" Ray grumbled goodheartedly as he sat up. Chloe wasn't exactly ready to let his cock go; she was cooing to it, babbling baby words as she continued her slow gentle stroking. He reached forward with his right hand and tousled his younger daughter's hair. "Better do what Angie says baby girl -- she loves giving a good spanking." He grimaced theatrically as he looked his older daughter in the eye.

Chloe sighed, planted a kiss in the head of her daddy's cock. She got up on her knees and waited for Ray to move; when he got up off the mattress, she took his spot. After settling into the warmth left by her dad's body, she brought her hands to her tiny breasts and gave both nipples a gentle pinch. She closed her eyes and smiled angelically, saying "Yes daddy, sperm my little titties."

"Oh fuck" Ray breathed. He still had reservations about the relationship he had with Angie; he never expected his youngest girl to be naked in his bed, asking for his cock to be spewing baby batter all over her body! He knelt next to her, then lifting a leg straddled her tummy.

The hell with misgivings. The soft warm skin from the swell of her belly brushed along his upper thighs and ass cheeks -- the feel of it made his cock twitch and drool anther line of pre-cum along her torso. He felt his daughter Chloe tremble under him, watched as she removed one hand from her nipple and bring it to the line of clear sticky fluid his cockhead had gifted her with.

Angela placed her hands on her daddy's shoulders and they watched as Chloe ran her fingers along the trail of pre-ejaculate, rubbing it into her body. Angela brought her lips to her dad's ear and whispered "Take your time daddy. Let her enjoy it -- well...." And she chuckled. "And let me enjoy it too. It's my first time -- eating another girl's pussy." She grinned wickedly, finished by saying "And I think I'm going to like it a lot."

Ray brought her hand to his eldest's daughter's head and brought her face to his. He kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She met it, and ran fingers from one hand lightly along his back as they kissed. Her other she had brought to her dad's chest and teased one of his nipples. Chloe had her eyes opened and watched -- then brought both of her hands to her daddy's throbbing erection, lightly grasping it.

12