Daughters Protein Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She admired its heft and size as her sister and father kissed. Thoughts ran rampant, firing her imagination -- all the things she'd seen in porno's, fantasy's she'd had about boys, men -- and the few she'd had about other girls. She suddenly smiled and snuggled into her daddy's bed, realizing that now those fantasies could be realized. "Hey" she said softly. "You guys -- I'm here too!"

"Uh...mmm" Angela said as she broke away from the kiss she'd been enjoying. "Chloe's right." She pulled away, moved to be between her sister's outstretched legs. "Sperm her titties good daddy."

Ray looked down at his younger daughter. Chloe was blonde whereas Angela was a dark brunette. Chloe's skin would tan into a wonderful bronze whereas her older sister would burn if in the sun too long. Their differences didn't end there -- his younger daughter was a bit thicker, curvier but smaller breasted than his eldest.

Her hands on his cock displayed her desire -- and inexperience. Her touches were tentative, more exploratory -- well, Angela was the same their first couple of times as well he reminisced with a wry frown.

"Go ahead honey" he said gently. "Take your time. What you're doing feels wonderful" he reassured his daughter.

Angela got comfortable between her sister's thighs. They were meatier than hers -- not fat, not even chubby. Her labia were splayed open -- Chloe like many blondes had darker pubic hair, and unlike herself didn't trim it. It was matted from the younger girl's arousal and Angela was finding herself drawn to her sister's sex.

She felt her sense of control start to slip, realizing that this was no longer an experiment, one more thing to try. She was finding herself needing to lean forward, kiss those flushed libs, lick that throbbing clit, sip and savor that sexual juice flowing so heavily from her sister's vulva.

Chloe looked up to her father's face as she continued to explore his engorged cock with her hands. She felt confused, her nerves jangly from arousal and wonder and... to be honest a bit of fear. Fear of not knowing what to do, fear because this was her first real sexual experience and it was far kinkier than she'd ever imagined. Fear because -- well -- wasn't this wrong?

That it wasn't some boy's dick in her hands but her daddy's? The cock that brought her to life -- yeah okay mom's egg too flitted through her brain but it was this cock -- this hard throbbing piece of hot throbbing meat she was holding. This is what fertilized that egg which became -- her!

And fuck. That thought just sent another spasm through her body. Angela must be -- oh shit! Whatever Angie was doing... Chloe groaned, closed her eyes and shivered. Her fingers tightened on her dad's cock as she rubbed the mushroom shaped glans along her body. Oh, fuck who cares if this is bad shot through her mind. This... oh yeah lots and lots more of this.

Angela had started out by kissing her sister's labia, the crinkly feel of her pubic hair along her tongue and lips exciting. She'd run the tip of her tongue along the edge of each lip -- then dipped it into her folds. The amount and texture of Chloe's fluids surprised her. She'd wondered from the start what it would be like from the first moment the thought came to her that she'd want to try sex with another woman.

She'd always had an adventurous streak concerning sex. It clearly ran in the family, as it hadn't taken very much convincing on her part when she got it into her head to seduce their dad. Turns out the thought had crossed his mind more than a few times, but he'd held back because having sex with your daughter was one of those things that was supposed to be forbidden.

And once that taboo was broken, well! They both found in the other an avid partner in all sorts of other usually off-limits sexual activities. Her daddy wasn't just joking about getting spanked after all.

Hmmm but her sister was tasty. Angela teased Chloe's clenching folds and throbbing clit with her tongue. She'd pushed a finger gently into her sister's vagina, and on finding resistance -- shit her sister was a virgin after all -- she stopped attempting to finger fuck her.

She knew both her dad and her sister were both close to cumming -- and Angela wanted to be the one to rub all her daddy's heavy creamy incestuous load into her sister's tiny boob's. Then she was going to find out if Chloe would return the favor -- and eat her pussy -- oh yeah and while their daddy ate her ass!

Chloe was close to orgasm. Her hand sliding along her dad's cock was sticky, wet from the pre-cum that was dripping from its tip. She used her other to wipe the trails of the clear seminal fluid dripping from his cum slit onto her diminutive breasts. Fuck... she took another ragged breath in. She felt her thighs quiver, rub along her sister's face. Fuck but... fuck fuck... oh shit she was cumming!

Ray had left his hands on his thighs, balancing himself as his baby girl stroked his cock. He'd guided her, explained how to use her thumb along the underside of his shaft, how to press along that bundle of nerves where the underside of his cockhead met the shaft -- he'd been struggling to keep his orgasm in check for a while.

He knew what Angela was doing -- he'd have loved to watch and fervently hoped it wasn't a one and done item on his elder daughters list. Not that anything he'd -- or she for that matter -- had suggested seemed to have put that girl off. If anything, it was clear his daughter had much the same tastes as he had in terms of kink!

He knew his youngest was close, and it wasn't a surprise when her eyes went wide, her mouth opened into a huge round O, and a red flush fill her face, neck and ended almost at her nipples. He relaxed finally, stopped trying to hold back -- felt that burning sensation start from deep inside his groin -- saw his cock head flare -- the hot cum spurt down his shaft, out his cock... His hands clenched into tight fists he groaned, head whipped up he thrust his pelvis forward and came.

Chloe felt electric shocks shoot through her body, from her pussy to her tiny tits to her head. She writhed under her daddy yet her hand held his cock -- she alternated from gripping to relaxing -- milking him, unconsciously pumping him, doing what she could to pull out as much of his cum onto her budding tits as she could. It felt like it sizzled on her chest and each spurt another wave of pleasure drove through her body.

Angela had to stop -- Chloe had bucked her face away and she reluctantly moved from her sister's yummy pussy. She got up, knelt next to her still orgasming father -- took his head into her hands and pressed her wet lips against his -- forcing her tongue into his mouth. His hand snaked around her hip and gripped her ass cheek as he finished pumping his sperm onto his youngest's tits.

Ray's other hand found Angel's heavy breast and caressed it as the last drops of his semen dripped onto Chloe's chest. He struggled for a moment, breaking free of his eldest daughter's hungry kiss and gently said "Chloe, honey, stop -- it's starting to hurt."

Angela's face was sticky, and still wet from Chloe. She grinned and turned to look; "My god daddy, I'm jealous!"

He'd always been a big cummer, they'd joked about it after the first time they had sex. But this time -- holy moly! It looked at two -- no, three guys had shot their wads all over her little sister's tiny tits.

Chloe had continued stroking her daddy's cock with one hand, using the fingers of her other to trace through the lake and puddles of warm gooey daddy cum that had splattered all over her chest.

Startled, she'd looked up at her dad when he'd asked her to stop; she did but left her hand lightly gripping his shaft. Chloe grinned and spread the fingers wrapped around it as she listened to Angie. "Thanks daddy" she said then started to rub the warm cream into the skin of her breasts. "You really did sperm my boobies good -- you must like them!"

Ray shook his head with a crooked grin on his face. "Girls..." he started and gave a theatrical sigh. "That was due to unexpectedly having both of my girls in my bed." He slowly slid off onto one side of Chloe and laid on his side next to her and kissed her tenderly. "Hon" he breathed. "That was fantastic." He returned to her lips and kissed them again.

Angela knelt on the other side of her sister and began to massage their daddy's warm and creamy cum into her baby sister's titties, paying a lot of attention to her nipples. Shit eating her sister's pussy got her own swampy and wet; she was ready to jill herself off to get some relief.

"Chloe" she said finally. "We woke dad up and while he's being nice, I know he's got to pee." She grinned impishly and added "And boy, when dad has to go -- it's amazing to watch - really" she added as an afterthought. "I mean it's such a strong and heavy stream... and it goes on like forever and ever!"

Ray snorted but added "Yeah ladies, I do need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back and we can snuggle a while, okay?" He got up and padded to the door of the master bath.

Chloe looked up at her sister Angie in surprise. She asked, "Uh, how do you know all that?"

Angela leaned down and took one of her sister's nipples into her mouth. It had a generous coating of their dad's creamy cum -- she licked, swallowed, then gently nibbled the still hard nubbin. She felt a thrill to the accompanying gasp. Opening her mouth, she replied "Cause daddy and I have been doing a lot of kinky things since I turned eighteen silly."

She kissed the other nipple, making sure her lips got a thick coating of their dad's semen on them. She moved and kissed her sister -- and grinned as the other girl's lips eagerly met hers. They shared the small bit of incestuous cum as Angela continued to knead and caress her sister's tits -- making sure to spread the copious amount of illicit semen around Chloe's chest.

She broke the kiss and breathed into her sister's ear. "You got to cum you know, and I'm dying I'm so horny." She kissed her sister's ear and side of face, then continued. "I think turnabout is fair play Chloe." She brought a hand up to her sister's face, her fingers coated with their father's semen. "Lick them clean sis -- you want those teeny titties to grow, right?"

Chloe giggled then lapped away on Angela's fingers. She'd never thought about eating pussy before -- and wasn't totally sure she wanted to try it. But, she reflected as she enjoyed the trickle of daddy sperm in her mouth, Angie sure seemed to like it. "Yeah" she replied after swallowing. "Okay Angie, after all this cum is dry."

12