Daughters Secret Love For Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down princess."

Aliyah followed his orders. She laid down on her bed, an assortment of pillows and stuffies created a sort of halo effect around her head. John thought she looked absolutely beautiful. He got on the bed, hovering over her small frame. He reached for her skirt's zipper.

"I'm going to take these off, okay darling?"

Aliyah nodded watching her father undress her.

He tugged on her skirt's zipper and slowly brought them down, along with her wet panties. Exposing her bare pussy to him. He tossed the fabric on the floor. He then went for her tiny white shirt, which was just barely containing her massive tits.

"Arms up baby," he instructed her in a gentle voice. Aliyah lifted her arms, letting her father remove her top. She then arched her back giving him access to the clasp on her bra. Feeling it come undone, she let the straps roll off her shoulders.

John gathered the undergarment and tossed it to the floor as well. Leaving his daughter completely naked before him. Just looking at her like that sent waves of arousal to his cock all over again.

He leaned down and kissed his daughter's nose, to which Aliyah giggled, pulling at the fabric on her father's shirt.

"It's your turn Daddy," she reached up, gathering the fabric in her small hands, pulling it forward. John assisted, maneuvering his arms and working his way out of the shirt. Revealing his semi-toned dad bod to her. Aliyah, bit her lip, running her hands over his chest.

"You like what you see, princess?"

"Mhm," Aliyah nodded, reaching up at the nape of her father's neck and pulling him down into a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced around one another lovingly.

Aliyah's Daddy reached up and placed a hand on his daughter's large breast. Squeezing, and kneading it in his hand. It felt so soft and squishy like a perfect pillow just for him. He traced circles around her dark nipple and tweaked it tenderly between his fingers.

"Oh Daddy," Aliyah moaned softly through their kiss.

John went to work on her tits. Kissing, sucking, and biting each one. Aliyah was getting very wet by this. She'd never had anyone play with her tits like this before. She didn't even know her nipples could get as hard as they were right now, so sensitive and needy for her Daddy. John pulled his mouth off her tits and left a trail of wet kisses up to his daughter's neck, then nibbled on her earlobe.

"Baby, do you think you're ready to feel Daddy's white cock inside you?"

"Ah, oh yes Daddy! Be my first white man, I need you!"

He kissed her sweetly, giving his stiff cock a few strokes, before lining himself up with his daughter's wet core.

He slowly worked his cock inside her. Aliyah gasped, curled her toes, and tightened herself around her father.

"Daddy you're so big, it hurts, it hurts," she cried out.

"I know it does just relax princess, it will feel so much better, I promise."

John took his daughter's hand, interlocking their fingers together, and continued to push. Her little pussy was so tight. He could have cum inside her right that second but held back. Pushing further, stretching his babygirl's hole until he was balls deep inside of her.

"Your pussy fits perfectly around my cock princess."

"Mmm, I was made just for you Daddy."

John leaned down kissing his daughter once more. Aliyah moaned, wrapping her legs tightly around her Daddy's waist, as he thrust his thick member inside her slippery wet pussy. Her beautiful big tits bounced with each powerful motion. Aliyah quickly became comfortable taking her Daddy's dick. She loved it so much, she loved him so much. She couldn't imagine letting any other man inside her slick pussy other than her amazing Daddy.

John quickly picked up his pace, fucking his daughter balls deep, pounding out her sweet ebony cunt. Intoxicated by the slapping sound their body's made together. How was it just earlier today he was jacking off into his daughter's panties, and now he was ramming into his angel baby's pussy for real, making all her Daddy-fucker dreams come true.

"You like that baby? My little nigger-princess, hmm. Like being a little Daddy-fucker don't you baby?"

"Ah! Yes, Daddy!"

"Say you're a little slut for Daddy's big white cock!"

Aliyah could barely contain herself, "I'm a little slut for Daddy's big white cock! I'm a little slut for Daddy's big white cock! I'm a little slut for Daddy's big white cock! I'm your little slut Daddy! All yours! Daddy's black whore!"

"Good girl. You're not allowed to fuck any other man, but me princess. You hear me! You're mine now. Daddy's girl for life."

"Mmhm, yes Daddy, yes!"

John was fucking his daughter's cunt relentlessly. He knew she was about to cum, and so was he. "Fuck princess, you ready for Daddy to fill you up, huh? Fill that little womb with cum, ya baby?"

Aliyah was overwhelmed with so much pleasure her Daddy was giving her. She needed to cum, she was so ready to cum, feel her Daddy's semen swimming inside her. "YES! Yes! Oh, Gawd, cum inside me, Daddy!"

Aliyah squeezed her Daddy's cock for all it's worth. John's thrust quickly became unsteady and suddenly he was draining his balls in his little girl's pussy. Aliyah cried out, arched her back, and spasmed around her Daddy's thick rod.

The father-daughter pair saw stars.

John collapsed on Aliyah, then adjusted himself so he could cuddle and kiss her without putting the full weight of his body on her.

"Don't pull out Daddy, Please don't pull out. I like feeling your cock inside me," Aliyah said breathlessly.

"Never princess," John brushed sticky curly strands of Aliyah's hair out of her face, giving her plenty more kisses on her forehead, cheeks, and lips.

Aliyah closed her eyes, resting peacefully in her father's protective arms. Loving her newfound life as Daddy's girl.

12