All Comments on 'Daughters Secret Love For Daddy'

by internetprincess

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jadams5932jadams5932over 1 year ago

Liked the story, not so hot on the racist degradation. Please keep writing.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Daddy needs to plant a baby bump into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not quite sure how the racial aspect fit in? It could have been done without all the racial tropes that most people no longer use. Was this an attempt at portraying the reverse of what most black/white racial stories are like, The white woman begging to be the black mans whore? If so you failed. Had it been done without the racial degradation it would have been a great story. A suggestion for future stories, write then as bwwm but leave out the racial slurs, they would score much higher and garner more loyal followers. There are a few on Lit who do it well, read their stories and learn. As is it only deserved a 3 when it could have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done.

Initiate_meInitiate_meover 1 year ago

I'm enough of a perv to really enjoy this story ;)

Not sure about Daddy having lots of cum to give again so soon after having ejaculated, and I felt the story was a little bit predictable - but it's executed really effectively, it's intense, and it bounces along nicely. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb! Really well done. Love to see continuation of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nasty. I like it 🤷🏽‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leave out every mention of race entirely, start to finish, and suddenly this story is 900% better. As is, it's just formulaic, racist drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Not quite sure how the racial aspect fit in? It could have been done without all the racial tropes that most people no longer use. Was this an attempt at portraying the reverse of what most black/white racial stories are like, The white woman begging to be the black mans whore? If so you failed. Had it been done without the racial degradation it would have been a great story. A suggestion for future stories, write then as bwwm but leave out the racial slurs, they would score much higher and garner more loyal followers. There are a few on Lit who do it well, read their stories and learn. As is it only deserved a 3 when it could have been a 5."

God... lol.. You LITERALLY started out by warning people that it was not only about raceplay, but that you used the n-word. I wear... I WISH the internet had a switch to where you could immediately see all the "anonymous" users, if only so we can laugh our ass off at how fucking stupid they are. Take this idiot. You warned him, yet he literally took the time to read through your entire story. Didn't stop and move on. He kept reading and when he was done, he still didn't leave. He stayed and... took the time to post a long, negative comment.

What a jackass. Great story (said another anonymous guy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Can't wait for part 2. Keep writing love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you'll continue with your race play stories. I had a relationship with young black woman where at her request when we went back to her place (I'm married), she would refer to it as "the slave quarters" and we would switch from looking like a normal looking interracial couple, albeit with a significant age difference, to a master/slave relationship where I would use her as property. Yes, we used words like slave and nigger precisely because they were so taboo.

I hope you'll feel free to go with your stories where your urges lead you, regardless of unhappy commenters.

ToweringFigureToweringFigureover 1 year ago

You're literally catering to a niche market. Much like many of the stories here. You have even put it in fetish and not the incest section.

Ignore the haters who have read it despite your warnings.

Great story. Not enough like it on here. Keep it up. Have had multiple friends over the years that enjoy raceplaying with a white Daddy Dom like me.

Keep up the good work Princess

fallen_azaelfallen_azaelover 1 year ago

I have read both of your stories and I think you have real promise. Please don't stop writing.

Raceplay is so taboo most don't touch it, others secretly like it and some merely dip their toe into experimenting with it. Its a refreshing change from all the black men racial stuff normally found on literotica. I would like to see how you evolve as a writing and see your writing expand with regard characters, situation, kink and sex.

Keep up the raceplay angle though, it seems you like it and people clearly like to read it.

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honey you have some haters. That means you’re doing something right ;) Don’t understand why some people get so mad when they obviously clicked on this story. They knew what fetishes were at play here and still got upset. Weirdos. Anyway hun keep up the good work. Add even more slurs next time to make ‘em real mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please consider continue this series 🙏

GuyJDGuyJDover 1 year ago

Awesome story. I hope there's a sequel in store. Maybe the dad can be lucky enough to seduce his adopted daughter and her black friend in the neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew! Yes

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 1 year ago

I’m so glad the story was different from the others on here (constant diet of BBC is ridiculous). Perfect set up. If ppl dislike the story they could’ve left. You gave them fair warning AND nobody said they had to read it. I’m glad you made it the daughters choice of words. “Daddy” just fulfilling what he read. Again great set up and job well done. I hope there is a sequel to your story. Now…I’m on to your profile to find more stories to read. 🎉🎉🤩

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wasn’t there a sequel to this??

screamindivr145screamindivr145about 1 year ago

You really need to write more. Please.

SteveO_79SteveO_79about 1 year ago

5 stars....absolutely amazing.

Pecos_P3t3Pecos_P3t3about 1 year ago

Good stuff. Echoing other comments, here, I'd love read more. As Clarissa72 said, I LOVE the BWWM take. Keep writing and we'll keep reading.

WillmottWillmott8 months ago

Good. But a little too fast, and short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous