Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 05

Story Info
Daddy gets two sexy teens for his pleasure.
2k words
4.65
25.9k
34
0

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers

I rolled over onto my side, to pretend I had been asleep. In a few minutes, I could hear two pairs of feet softly making their way to my door. I closed my eyes just before the door opened.

I could hear Katie say, "Yes, he's asleep, how shall we wake him up?"

Joleena replied, "Let's light the candle, and climb on the bed."

I could detect the lightening of the room as the candle was lit, and feel the weight of my two sexy bed companions as they settled on either side of me.

"Daddy, wake up," Joleena said, "I have a wonderful surprise for you!"

I fluttered my eyelids as if I was arising from sleep, and I feel I managed a believable look of surprise, and I beheld my daughter, and my daughter's best friend, both totally nude, and both on my bed. The sight of them, now so close, just made my cock harder.

"Daddy, your little girl has a wonderful surprise. My friend would like to join us. Would you like to fuck your little girl and your little girl's girlfriend?" she whispered.

They pulled back the covers, and the stiff 7 inches that awaited them gave them the answer.

"Lie back Katie, I want to watch Daddy fuck his little girl's girlfriend," my daughter cooed.

Katie lay back and spread herself out. What a sight, the slender, willowy body, the wonderful red hair, the pubic landing strip of hair as red as the hair on her head, her pussy slightly parted, looking like a bulls-eye, ready for my cock. I notched my cock-head against her and pushed it slowly in. She growled with pleasure as I slid in, inch by inch. She was so tight, if I didn't know better, I'd think she was a virgin. With a final push, my 7 inches was in her, right to the balls.

"Oh fuck yeah" she growled, "I wanna be your Daddy's little girl too. Put my legs over your shoulders, and fuck Daddy's other little girl, ride me hard, until your balls explode, and you squirt and pump every drop up your other little girl's tight, horny cunt! Do it!"

I hoisted her legs over my shoulders as my daughter slid a pillow under Katie's ass, propping her up for my cock, and I plunged in deep again. Setting a steady rhythm, I rode her, again and again. Soon, I was ramming into her, power fucking her tight teen cunt, as she urged me on. I could feel my balls getting set, the hot spunk sizzling.

Joleena, lying between our legs and watching my cock fucking her pretty girlfriend, slid her hand around my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. That did it, as I went off, my bursting cock squirting a torrent of thick, hot cream into the velvet depths of Katie's hungry cunt. Katie howled with pleasure, our moans and cries of orgasm filled the room as she climaxed, her pussy spasming wildly, wrapped tightly around my spurting cock, her pussy milking me, sucking out every drop of my thick load.

As I withdrew, my daughter quickly went down on Katie. I could see her hot mouth and eager tongue licking out all the hot cum I had splashed up Katie's fiery fuck hole. She raised her head, and I could see her mouth was full, my sperm ready to spill from her smiling lips. She beckoned to Katie, she locked lips with her, and let my load go inside Katie's eager mouth.

Watching that was getting me seriously interested again, and Katie went down on me, sucking my cock up to a renewed hard-on, as my daughter got on her hands and knees, and presented herself to me in doggy style position.

"OK Daddy, now it's my turn, fuck your little girl doggy style. Daddy's little girl wants her horny cunt filled with her Daddy's sperm, so let me have it! Fuck your little girl's ass off!" Joleena growled.

I eagerly mounted her, taking her from behind, sliding my swollen cock as far up her tight, burning cunt as I could. My daughter squealed with pleasure as my hard cock opened her up again. I gripped her hips tightly, grunting out, "Oh Fuck, yeah!" as my cock was encased by the feel of my daughter's fiery, tight, hugging sheath wrapped around my hard cock as I pushed in right to the hilt.

"Oh yeah, that's where Daddy's cock belongs, buried deep up Daddy's little girl! Now ride me, fuck me until your balls explode, and you shoot your little girl's cunt full of Daddy's hot seed, fill up my womb!" Joleena grunted.

Fired up by her excitement, I was happy to oblige. I plunged into her again and again, going right to the balls. My daughter was grunting passionately as I gripped her hips tightly, plowing her most inviting furrow. The sight of her ass cheeks rising and falling, and the feel of her fiery, tight heat wrapped snugly around my cock kept me steel hard as I gave her a doggy style power fucking, driving deep up her quivering cunt, again and again.

Her sounds of joy and delight urged me on as I power fucked her steamy depths over and over again. My grunts of passion joined hers, as I could feel my nut sac cinch up tight, my balls locked into firing position. I could feel the cum building, I knew I was gonna cum massively. The feel of my daughter's tight burning fuck hole, stretched wide and wrapped snugly around my throbbing cock and milking me, brought me to the boiling point, I could feel my cock thumping, getting ready to explode, getting set to flood her tight cunt. My cock started to jerk and swell up tight, as my cum hit the boiling point.

"Yeah, let it go, Daddy, let me have it! Shoot off that thick load, flood your little girl's horny cunt with that thick juicy load of spunk you have for me Daddy, cum in me, cum in me NOW!" my daughter gasped.

Her hot sexy words, and watching her ass jiggle slightly, as I drove my aching cock into her steaming cunt over and over, shoved me over the edge. Just before I exploded, I felt Katie wrap a warm hand around my balls, and give them a gentle, firm squeeze.

With a roar of pleasure, I let it go, my cock buried deep inside Joleena's tight cunt, erupting in her, throbbing wildly, as I shot my hot cum deep inside her tight cunt. As my pulsing cock filled my little girl's eager depths with my load, the pulsing spasms of pleasure gripped at me as her cunt exploded, her climax milked me eagerly, her body shuddering and shaking as she rode her orgasm. I could feel my cock, spurting out five thick ropes of cum deep inside her, splattering her cervix and filling her womb as her pussy, wrapped tightly around my shaft, spasmed wildly, sucking every drop out of me.

When I withdrew, Katie quickly pushed her face against my daughter's cunt, to lick out all the hot spunk. When Katie lifted her face and beckoned my daughter, I knew that as they locked lips they were sharing a second mouthful of my fresh cum.

They cuddled in against me as we relaxed. With the press of their sexy bodies against me, and their hands caressing my cock, it didn't take long for my cock to revive.

"Umm, looks like Daddy is ready for his little girls again!" my daughter giggled. "OK Daddy, we are going to take turns sitting on your face, so you can lick us to orgasm! Then, we will give Daddy a double blow-job, so you can fill your little girl's mouths with a thick juicy load!"

My daughter swung herself into position, and I was staring up at the hot, exposed crimson love flesh of my daughter. She was shaved almost completely bare, just like Katie, with only an inch wide landing strip of her trimmed blond bush above her tight, succulent opening. That fired me up, and I felt Katie's fingers and lips caressing my cock as I looped my hands over my daughter's hips.

As I gently pulled her down, she whispered, "Go ahead and eat me, Daddy, your little girl's cunt is all hot and juicy just for you."

I quickly complied, as I thrust my tongue up into her, sucking up her juices as she cradled my head against her cunt. The erotic taste of my daughter's hot juices spurred me on, as I licked her steaming pussy wildly. She gave me precise instructions on how best to please her and she cooed with pleasure as I hit the right places.

"Yes, oh yes, there, right there Daddy. Keep licking your little girl's horny cunt, make me cum all over Daddy's face!" Joleena whispered.

She was dripping all over as she continued to grind her pussy against my face. Her breath was coming in sharp gasps, she was moaning with pleasure, and began to buck wildly on me.

"Oh fuck yeah, lick me, Daddy, keep licking, make me cum, yeah, yeah, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck, YES!!"

With her body shuddering and a howl of pleasure, my daughter exploded, coating my mouth with her tasty juices. I sucked them all down, as she shook and moaned as her orgasm tore through her.

After a minute, she rolled off and urged Katie on to take her place. My daughter took over what Katie had been doing, as I felt her fingers and lips caressing my cock. As Katie swung into position, I had a close-up view of her bare, smooth-shaven pussy, with her small strip of trimmed red hair.

"Oh yeah Daddy, lick your other little girl's pussy. I'm just as hot and juicy, and I can't wait to cum all over your face, lick me, Daddy!" Katie whispered.

I wasted no time in pulling her down and making contact. Her steamy fuck hole was full of hot juice, and I eagerly slipped my tongue between the tight folds of her pussy. She grunted with pleasure as I started to work over her hot, steamy cunt, licking wildly at her as she started to grind her fiery box against my mouth.

"There, oh my god, right there Daddy!" she grunted.

I brought all my oral skills into play and eagerly awaited her cumming all over my face. She was now grunting, pure lust grunts, as I licked her twitching clit to a frenzy. I wrapped my tongue around her hard, bulging clit, pulling at the stem with my tongue, and tugging gently on it, letting my tongue slide along the length of Katie's straining clit. She started squealing with pleasure and then shrieked as her throbbing cunt exploded, shaking and shuddering as her orgasm tore through her, her juicy pussy covering my face with her hot juices.

My cock was rock hard and ready for more. Katie and my daughter teamed up to give me a double blow-job, my daughter sucked in my cock, sliding her head up and down, her mouth full of my throbbing shaft, while Katie licked at my cock shaft, and sucked gently on my balls.

Katie then took over, and slid her mouth up and down my cock, while my daughter licked at my shaft, and sucked on my balls. They licked my cock, their tongues painting hot designs on my throbbing shaft. My cock was surging, getting ready to blow, and Katie and my daughter joined their lips in a hot kiss around my cockhead.

They ran their tongues into each other's mouths, and over my throbbing cock head. Katie's right hand joined my daughter's left hand, and they curled it around my cock, so both of them could enjoy stroking my thick shaft. Stroking my rampant shaft, I could feel my cock pulsing, the cum surging up my shaft. I felt like my head was going to blow off as I came, my cock gushing wildly, firing several fresh volleys of cum into the hot mouths of Katie and my daughter. They kept their mouths tight around my cock, to suck out every drop, then they shared the big mouthful I had pumped into them.

We all lay back, tired and spent, and very satisfied.

Cuddling into bed, I could hear my daughter whisper "Good night Daddy and sleep well, we'll be here in the morning to take care of your morning wood."

groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers