Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 06

Story Info
Early morning interlude with Katie.
1.8k words
4.61
13.2k
22
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

I opened my eyes and saw that Katie was just waking up, while my daughter Joleena slept. I shifted my gaze to the clock on the bedside table, I saw it was early, 7 AM. My cock was rock hard, as I could see Katie's sexy nude body outlined by the cling of the sheet. Katie opened her eyes, saw me awake, and with a smile, I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

"So ready again, so early," Katie whispered, "I'd love to put Daddy's cock to good use. Is Daddy ready for an early morning fuck with his other little girl?"

I was indeed, cupping her mound, I could feel her pussy had become a damp center of horny heat. I was hesitant because I knew Joleena was a late sleeper, and fucking Katie without Joleena made me feel like I would be cheating.

Joleena woke up a bit and told us that if we were horny, to go for it, she was too tired to join in at the early morning hour that it was. She burrowed back down into the bed.

Smiling, Katie pulled me out of bed and led me to my daughter's bedroom. Giggling, she pushed me back on the bed. She swung into position over me, the sight of her willowy body, her landing strip of red pubic hair poised above my cock, and the feel of her eager hands, stroking my cock up to full erection, got me going. I could feel the tight lips of her pussy press gently against my cock head.

"Now Daddy," Katie growled, "You can fuck Daddy's other little girl as much as you want. Daddy's other little girl is going to impale her aching cunt on your nice stiff cock, and slide my slick burning cunt up and down Daddy's throbbing cock until you explode, and you pump and squirt every drop of your hot spunk up you other little girl's pussy. My tight burning cunt is going to milk Daddy's big prick of every drop you can pump into me. Your other little girl needs to be fucked and filled by Daddy's hard cock. I need to feel my pussy being spread apart and fucked hard and deep by Daddy's big prick. Your other little girl needs to feel Daddy's throbbing cock, as it gets rock hard and explodes your hot load inside of me. I'm Daddy's other little girl, and I need Daddy's cock buried deep up me, NOW!"

Her sexy request had turned my cock into a rock-hard pole. She impaled herself on my throbbing cock, taking in the entire length in one downward thrust. Katie groaned with pleasure as the walls of her pussy were spread open. I groaned with pleasure, as my aching cock was engulfed, the fiery tightness of my other little girl's tight teen pussy wrapped around my shaft.

She started to pump her pussy up and down, her fiery inner tightness stroking my throbbing cock. She started stroking and tweaking her tits, pulling on her stiff, engorged nipples, and giving off little gasps of wordless pleasure.

She continued to fuck me, thrusting her pussy up and down my throbbing prick over and over. I enjoyed the sight of her willowy body going up and down, over and over, her small, perky tits bouncing up and down in time with the pumping of her hips, the snug tightness of her stroking my shaft, setting my balls simmering.

Katie paused, and said, "Roll me over Daddy and plunge deep inside me. Kiss your other little girl just like a lover, I love being kissed when I'm being fucked, then let your balls explode, and fill your other little girl's womb with your hot load!"

Holding her tightly to me, we rolled over, my cock staying deep inside her. She relaxed into a spread eagle position. The sight of her completely spread out made my balls churn harder.

"Now Daddy!" Katie growled, "Thrust your hard cock in, and fuck me! Ram your other little girl, until you can't stand it, then let your cock explode, blow that big load building up in your balls, and flood your other little girl's tight, horny teen cunt with every drop, do it now!"

With that kind of encouragement, I immediately thrust deep into her. Our mouths came together, our lips locked, tongues dueling in burning, passion-filled kisses. I pumped into her, power fucking her wonderful tightness, really reaming out her fiery fuck-hole. I rode her hard, her gasps and grunts of passion spurring me on, I could feel my balls tighten up, locked into firing position.

She broke the kiss, and grunted, "Are you, ready Daddy?" At my nod, she cried out, "Then let it go, ram it in Daddy, let your cock explode, fill the horny cunt of Daddy's other little girl, oh yes, cum for me, cum with me, yes, yes, oh yes, fuck, YES!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and I could feel the tight clamp of her, gripping my cock tightly and spasming wildly. The tight quivering of her fiery inner cleft took me over, and I roared with pleasure as my cock erupted, pumping and squirting wildly, splattering my spunk against her cervix, and filling up her womb. Her tight spasms sucked and milked greedily at my cock, and I emptied every drop deep inside her.

"Daddy, how about if we take a shower, and you can fuck me again?" Katie whispered.

I was more than ready, and soon we were under the hot spray of water, soaping each other's bodies. Katie worked up a big handful of lather and slid them up and down my cock. She smiled as she felt my cock surging in her hands, coming back up to a full, stiff 7 inches. I was busy, sliding my soapy fingers along and around the rim of Katie's tightly puckered asshole. The stimulation was making Katie crazy. She turned her back to me, and bending forward, she grabbed onto the towel rack.

Katie growled, "Daddy, lick my tight asshole, finger it, then fuck it. Slide your stiff cock up there and fuck your other little girl's asshole."

I knelt behind Katie, pulling apart her ass cheeks, I started to lick at the tight pucker of her bunghole.

Katie cried out, "Oh fuck, yeah. Lick my asshole, Daddy feels so good!"

I did so, my mouth and tongue busy, licking all over the rose-shaped pucker of her asshole. I slid a finger up her hot, steamy pussy, then slid the finger around and around the tight rim, sliding it into and out of the tight clamp of her asshole. Katie was trembling, the sensation was almost too much. Licking and fingering her tight, twitchy hole was making my cock iron hard.

Several minutes later, I rose, my cock throbbing. Katie reached back, pulling apart her cheeks so her ass could be fucked. I took a bottle of baby oil, and squirted a stream onto Katie's tight asshole, and then a stream onto my cock, making it gleam as I lubed up my stiff prick. The bulls-eye of Katie's tight asshole, gleaming with lube, urged me on.

"Give it to me Daddy. Do me doggy style, slide your stiff, horny cock right up my ass, and let me have it. Fill your other little girl's hot, horny hole, I'm gonna love getting my asshole fucked by Daddy! Blow your load right up there, I want to feel Daddy lose his load deep inside his other little girl's tight asshole!" Katie growled.

I notched my cockhead against her tight asshole and slid it in. Katie growled with pleasure from the feel of my thick 7 inches sliding up her tight bunghole. I let out a grunt of pleasure as the tight walls of her ass parted slowly to let my cock advance. I wondered if she was feeling a bit of pain, but that may have been part of the pleasure of being fucked up the asshole. I slowly pushed in, until my entire 7 inches were stuffed snugly up Katie's asshole, right to the balls.

"Mmmmmpppphhh, nnnggghhh yahhhhhhh, yeah, oh yeah, that's it," Katie cooed, "Now Daddy, give me a good morning buggering, ream out my tight little starfish!"

I grasped her hips, the tight clamp of her bunghole wrapped around my cock spurred me on, and soon, I was plunging into her again and again, feeling her asshole milking at my hard cock. I had never been up as tight a hole as Katie's tight twitchy bunghole, it was something else. She grunted with pleasure as I fucked the tight pucker of her backdoor, pushing my cock as deep as possible. Katie urged me on with very unladylike language.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, Daddy", Katie gasped, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, Daddy! Bugger your other little girl's asshole, fuck me! Daddy's other little girl is an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. Fuck me, fuck your other little girl's ass! I love to be teased and fucked by Daddy's big, hard cock! Let me have it, slam my asshole! Fuck me, fuck my brains out, until you explode, and you pump and squirt every drop of your hot spunk up my ass!"

I reached around and started to diddle her clit, feeling it hard and throbbing under my fingers. Katie could feel her orgasm start to build speed. She reached under, cupping my balls in her hand.

"Yeah, I can feel Daddy's throbbing balls, full of hot spunk! My ass wants every drop, Daddy's other little girl wants you to pump and squirt it all up my tight asshole, yes, yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck YES!"

Katie howled as her orgasm seized her. Her asshole throbbing wildly, Katie plunged into climax, and she gave my balls a squeeze. The pulsing of Katie's tight back door, as her pussy spasmed in tune, and her squeezing hand took me over the edge.

My balls exploded, I grabbed her hips, grunting with pleasure, and slammed my spurting cock as deep as possible as I spent myself in a shuddering orgasm, my prick spurting wildly, splattering 4 thick ropes of hot spunk up Katie's dark cavern. I could feel my cock pulsing, pumping her ass full, and the feeling of my cock shooting wildly inside her shoved Katie into another orgasm.

Kattie cooed, "Mmmm that was just what I needed, it felt so good, I love taking it up my back door."

Katie carefully washed off my cock, before we hopped out of the shower, and toweled each other off. Back in my bedroom we snuggled under the covers and joined my sweet Joleena in the land of sleep.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers