Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was fast, and Kevin and I quickly switched, and I had the pleasure of bringing my sexy little girl to her second climax, as Kevin was happy to do so with his darling daughter, we switched again, and I lapped up Katie to her third orgasm, and we continued our oral assault, bringing our sexy daughters to orgasm after orgasm, I counted 5 thunderous climaxes that Katie and Joleena shuddered, moaned and squealed through, and suddenly noticed that my cock was once again ready.

I quickly took advantage, getting into position, Katie gave me a surprised but happy smile as she felt my cock nudging against her opening.

"Umm, Daddy, ready again, you are such a horny Daddy," she giggled, "Which is fine because your other little girl is such a horny little girl. Give it to me Daddy, slide your nice stiff cock right up there, and give your other little girl another birthday present."

I was happy to do so, and Katie let out a long, drawn-out sigh of pleasure as I penetrated her slippery, fiery fuck-hole, and I noticed Kevin's cock had done a similar revival, and he was poised to give my little girl his stiff 8 inches.

"Yes, yes, Dad, your other darling daughter is so horny for that stiff cock, let your other darling daughter have it, fuck me Dad!" she cried.

Katie's warm, wet opening was still gushing juices, I could feel her juices flowing around my cock as I thrust in, right to the balls. I pulled back and started a steady rhythm, the feel of her tight, oh-so-wet opening urged me on, making me thrust harder.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, and urged me on, "Yes, oh yes, Daddy, fuck me hard, I want to feel your hard, stiff cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside me, filling me up with a juicy load of Daddy's thick, hot spunk. My cunt wants that wet spray, ride me, and let it go!"

Right next to us, I heard Joleena growl, "Ride me, fuck me, I love having my other Dad reaming out my fiery center, let your other darling daughter have it, I want your balls to explode, the wild pulsing of your hard cock, then I want to feel you squirt, as you fill up my horny cunt, give it to me!"

Katie looked over, saw my little girl getting a royal reaming from her Dad, and cooed to me, "Look at your little girl, look at how beautiful she looks, all spread out like that, in full heat, as my Dad's hard cock splits open her creamy center, god that looks so sexy."

It did indeed, I could see a look of erotic rapture on my little girl's face, her eager cunt stretched wide around Kevin's hard 8 inches. It made my balls start to churn, and I heard Joleena.

"Look at your darling daughter, look at the way my Daddy is fucking her nice, tight cunt, she looks so gorgeous, I am so turned on by watching her hot, creamy center swallow my Daddy's hard cock, again and again! Oh fuck, yes, fuck yes, I'm cumming, oh my god, yes, yes, YES!"

Joleena's voice rose to a shriek, as her orgasm slammed into her, Kevin was still working up a load, and Joleena quickly rode to a second orgasm.

Katie's moans of pleasure further egged me on to go harder into her until her delightfully perky tits were bouncing up and down furiously, as I power-fucked her, suddenly she cried out.

"Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck, feels so good, yes, YES!"

She howled with pleasure, I felt my balls reach the boiling point, right on the verge of cumming. Katie's body spasmed against me and I could feel her pussy convulse and clench tightly around my cock. My cock was at full extension, kissing against her cervix, and as Katie roared into another orgasm, I couldn't hold it any longer and I came, squirting deep inside her, splattering my load against her cervix. The room was full of our moans and cries of orgasm, as Kevin grunted loudly, burying his cock deep, filling up Joleena's eager tightness, bringing her to a fourth orgasm. The sensation of cumming was almost too good, my cock kept pulsing wildly, even though I was dry, I had pumped out every drop, and the sensations were almost overwhelming.

As I prepared to pull out, Joleena looked at Katie, and whispered "69? I have a cream-filled treat for you baby."

"You bet!" Katie exclaimed, grinning. "And I have a cream-filled treat waiting for you, it's all hot and juicy, just the way you love it."

Exhausted, Kevin and I lay back, and watched the exciting scene of our sexy daughters, forming that wonderful number, ready to show their "sisterly" love for each other. They quickly cleaved their mouths to each other's cream-filled centers and worked on sucking out the fresh loads we had just deposited. After sucking out and swallowing our loads, I could see them move a bit, now licking and nibbling gently at each other hard clits, working to bring each other to one more climax. Both of them slid a finger in and started polishing each other's G spot, wanting a juicy end.

Katie, on the bottom, was rewarded as Joleena's cunt exploded, and the release of orgasm also released her juices, Katie kept her mouth open, catching some squirts, as my daughter washed down her face with her juices.

Just before Katie exploded, Joleena gasped, "Roll over with me, I want you to squirt all over my face!"

They did so, and a few seconds later, Katie howled, her orgasm slammed into her, and she let it go, my daughter getting hosed down with the juices of Katie's release, her open mouth catching some, the rest being sprayed on her sexy face.

They collapsed, totally spent, my god, they had roared through orgasm after orgasm, I felt spent myself. Joleena cuddled against me, and right next to us, Katie was snuggled against her Dad, what a workout!

12