Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 15

Story Info
Triple time for the daughters.
2.9k words
4.67
8k
10
1

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers

My first wife was riding my cock, telling me that she was back, and I would not fuck anybody else but her, her hips pumping up and down, making her 38DDs bounce up and down wildly. I looked over at the door, and I saw Joleena was watching us, crying hard, tears coursing down her cheeks, breaking my heart as I cheated on her with the bitch who had never been a true mother to her.

"Yes, I told our bitch of a daughter to keep her fucking hands off her Dad. To get the message across, I tied her wrists to the headboard, stripped her bare ass, and twenty hard strokes with my riding crop across her naked ass put her in her place, she needed to get her ass blistered, and I gave her the whipping of a lifetime. Did you enjoy hearing her shrieks of pain, as I whipped her? She'll have the biggest welts all over her backside, and those fiery, burning globes of agony that I whipped her ass into will remind her to never fuck you again! You will NEVER fuck her again, ever, or I will take a bullwhip to her ass, and you, I will cut off your prick. You will service me, and only me!" she growled at me.

I tried to stop, to throw her off, to rush to Joleena and comfort her, but the grip of her steaming hot fuck hole around my shaft held me like a prisoner. She started to laugh, an ugly, screeching, horrible laugh of triumph.

I heard my Joleena, her heartbreaking cries, she called to me, "No Daddy, no, don't let the bitch win, please Daddy, please come back to me!"

My Joleena, my little girl, whipped like an animal, shrieking with pain and agony, as the bitch whipped her ass unmercifully, made my blood boil. That gave me the strength to fight back, and with a gigantic burst of energy, I fired my hands towards the bitch, to smash her face, to kill her for beating Joleena, making my little girl cry like that, I grabbed her by the throat and clamped my hands tightly around her neck...

...and came awake with a rush, disoriented and scared as hell, my hands trying their best to strangle the life out of a blanket! I looked around wildly in the dark, the dream tattered away and dissolved like dust blown away, my heart thundering in my chest. I looked over and saw the sleeping forms of Kevin and Katie in the dim glow, snuggled together, and my own little girl, curled up next to me, sleeping, a lovely smile on her beautiful face. A dream, it was just a dream! Fuck, what a horrible dream that was, why the hell would I have a dream like that? I hoped it was not a bad omen, just an overactive imagination. I lay back down, and my lovely Joleena snuggled in against me.

Only half awake, she murmured "I love you, Daddy," and draped her arm over me.

Holding her close to me, I whispered to her, "I love you too my little girl, so much" and saw her smile as she drifted back to sleep.

Feeling far more relieved, holding my loving daughter's body close to mine, my heart rate and breathing starting to calm. I ran the dream over in my mind, man oh man, if that really did happen, I would kill that bitch with my bare hands. I'm not violent by nature, but my little girl had become everything to me that she had not been, and I would not let anything get between us.

A few years after the bitch had run off, we moved, I felt it was better to not have her know where we lived, I hadn't liked the idea of her being able to come by knocking on our door, and upsetting my little girl.

Even though she had not cared enough to even so much as send Joleena a birthday card, I didn't want her dropping in out of the blue, with an "I'm sorry and please take me back" story, and thinking she could slide right back into our lives. Since the divorce had been granted without her showing up in court, the day she left had truly been the last time I saw her, and the last time I ever wanted to see her. It took a while for me, but with my daughter's arms cuddling against me, I finally did find sleep again.

I awoke, turned my head, and saw my little girl's eyes gazing into my own, with a look of love that just made my heart sing. Indeed, she was my one and only.

"Good morning Daddy, let's get up and hit the showers, Kevin and Katie are just starting it up," she cooed, "Then, we have some more things we want you to do for us!", she added, with a sexy, wicked grin.

In the shower, they headed us the soap and washcloths, turning their backs to us, they reached down and pulled apart their cheeks.

"OK Daddies, you know what to do, wash our pussies and our assholes real good," Katie said.

We were happy to do so, listening to our daughter's sighs of pleasure as we carefully slid soapy fingers along the tight rim of their twitchy assholes. The sound made our cocks rise up, and Katie and Joleena were happy to take the soap, and give our cocks a sliding, soapy hands stroking, then we enjoyed the feel of a soapy washcloth and soapy fingers sliding around the rims of our assholes, as our daughters made sure their Daddy's cocks and assholes were as clean and ready as they were.

Toweled off, and back in the bedroom, Joleena told Katie to strap on her dildo, while Joleena told us what was going to happen.

"Now, I want something I've never been able to enjoy, I want a triple penetration. With my sweet sister's dildo, I can have all of my 3 horny holes filled and fucked at the same time. Since I see no pleasure in sucking on a dildo, since it wouldn't fill my mouth with tasty cream, one of my Daddies will get to fill my mouth, while Katie and my other Daddy fill up my cunt and my asshole. And I want my loving Daddy to fill my mouth."

Looking over at Katie, she cooed, "And you my loving sister, I want to ride you did while your daddy takes my tight little asshole."

We subjected Joleena to an extended session of foreplay. She cooed with pleasure as three sets of hands, fingers, lips, tongues, and mouths moved all over her body.

"Oh my god, it feels so wonderful, I feel like I'm all one giant erogenous zone. I love it!"

We stimulated her body until she was quivering with desire. Katie smiled as she lay back, beckoning Joleena to mount her stiff dildo, and Joleena was happy to do so, sliding down the hard pole of Katie's stiff dildo. She leaned forward, kissing Katie passionately as Katie reached down, cupping her cheeks and pulling them apart so my little girl's ass could be fucked.

I quickly applied my mouth, licking at the tight, rose-shaped pucker, listening to my little girl's coos of pleasure, as I licked at her tight hole, sliding a finger up and down her back passage, getting her ready.

Kevin's well lubed cock approached, and I made way for his entry. He placed the head against Joleena's spread cheeks and pushed gently. His cock head slipped in, and he began a long, slow push.

Joleena grunted, "Yes, yes, yes, slow, slow, ooh, feels so good."

She raised her body, helping to bury more of Kevin's cock in her ass, I placed a bench over Katie's upper body, and my cock was right at her mouth level. She licked at my shaft, then started to flick her tongue over my cock head, licking me like a lollipop. She parted her lips, and her mouth slid down over my cock.

I groaned with pleasure, from the feel of my little girl's tight lips wrapping around my shaft in a cocksucking grip, her hot wet mouth engulfing my cock. She slid her mouth down until my entire seven inches were in her mouth. She slid her mouth up and released me for a second.

She had her pussy jammed full of Katie's seven inches, Kevin's eight inches of cock was now filling her ass, and she was ready for her mouth to ride Daddy's cock.

"Oh my fucking god, it feels too good! Fuck, I have never been so full of cock, every hole is being fucked, I feel like I'm being gang-banged, and I fucking love it! Fuck every hole, gang bang me, let me have it, fuck it feels incredible!" she howled.

She quickly swallowed my cock taking in the entire length again. I watched Kevin riding her, plugging her throbbing bunghole over and over, as my little girl rode Katie's dildo, fucking herself again and again with that pleasing fullness.

She kept this up, sliding up and down my throbbing length again and again, and the sensation was making my toes curl with pleasure. The room was filled with grunts, moans, and cries of pleasure, and the wet squelch of my little girl pounding her gushing cunt towards orgasm, as my little girl got her first triple penetration.

I could feel the spunk starting to sizzle, and I knew I was almost there. I warned her that I was about to blow, and she kept her crimson lips clamped tightly around me, giving me the hot, wet milking grip, eager for my wet spray to fill her mouth, and my cock swelled up tight.

I howled, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill my little girl's mouth, here's Daddy's cum baby, cumming, oh fuck YEAH!"

My cock exploded, spewing thick ropes as my spunk gushed into my little girl's eager mouth. Joleena grunted, her mouth filled with my gushing cock, as her pussy exploded, her cunt and ass clenching down.

Kevin grunted, "Oh yeah, gonna fill my other darling daughter's tight asshole, cumming, fuck yeah!"

Joleena rapidly swallowed my load, so she could raise her head and let out a scream of pleasure, as Kevin bucked into her one last time and quickly joined us, his cock erupting, splashing his thick juicy load up my little girl's tight asshole.

We sprawled out, that was quite the wake-up call.

Joleena said, "Now, we'll take a break, to let our Daddies recharge, then my sweet sister Katie is going to get her first triple penetration. And Katie, my sweet sister, if you thought a double penetration was something, wait until you get all 3 holes filled and fucked. Let's go make our Daddies a light, nutritious breakfast, then you are gonna get gang banged, just like me, and you'll LOVE it!"

We watched them head down the hallway towards the kitchen, feeling our cocks already starting to stir. The sight of their beautiful nude bodies, and breathtaking asses swaying casually as they walked, side by side, and the idea that we were going to give my other little girl her first triple penetration, made our minds whirl.

Kevin and I quickly followed them, and enjoyed the sexy spectacle of our daughters, wearing only aprons, preparing breakfast. They found many opportunities to have the nude asses facing us, giving us lots of hot sexy views for our viewing pleasure, and I knew that we would have no problem giving Katie her first triple penetration.

They joined us at the table, and we enjoyed a continental breakfast, with cereal, croissants, fresh fruit, jam, orange juice, and coffee. We felt no need to hurry or rush, all in good time, as my parents used to say when I was a little kid, so eager to learn and do everything.

Back in the bedroom, Katie's eyes were sparkling with sexual heat, as she was more than ready for her first triple penetration. On the bed, we gave Katie an extended session of foreplay, hands, fingers, lips, and tongues were all over her, bringing her arousal to a fever pitch.

Her eyes flashing with desire, she growled, "Now, I want to suck my Dad's cock, while I ride my sweet sister's dildo, and my other Daddy gives it to me up my ass."

Joleena strapped on her dildo and lay back, Katie swinging into position, and nudging the head against her lips, she impaled herself, sliding down the thick hard length, giving a grunt of pleasure as settled down, right to the hilt.

She leaned forward, their mouths coming together hotly, and Joleena reached down, cupped her ass cheeks, and pulled them gently apart. Kevin was there, and he started to lick at the tight pucker of his darling daughter's asshole. Katie moaned into my little girl's mouth, as her tight, sensitive pucker started to light up from the tongue stimulation. Kevin slid a finger up her tight back door, rubbing her back, urging her to relax, relax.

I lubed up, ready to ride Katie's sexy back door, I got into position, and pressed my cock head against the tight pucker. I felt my head slip in, and Katie's hiss brought me to a halt. I stroked her back and told her to take her time, I was ready to wait. She urged me on, slowly, slowly, I slid in, gaining entry inch by inch, until she rose up, forcing the last inch of my cock in, and I was buried up her Hershey highway.

Kevin slid the bench over Joleena's upper body, and taking a seat, his cock was at the perfect level. Katie quickly sucked him in, swallowing her Dad's 8 inches, right down to the balls. She released her Dad's cock for a second and told us what it felt like.

"Oh fuck, oh my fucking god, I can't believe how fucking great it feels! Every hole is going to be fucked and filled, I'm going to be gang-banged, and I'm gonna fucking love it! I'm gonna fuck myself silly on my sister's dildo, I want my Daddy to ream my ass, and I want my Dad to give me his sweet stuff to swallow. Let me have it!"

Swallowing her Dad's cock, we got into it, she rode Joleena's hard stiff dildo, as I reamed out her ass, and she sucked wildly on her Dad's prick. I could feel my cock rubbing against the stiff dildo, making my cock throb, and started the cum bubbling.

The room was filled with the wet squish of Katie's juicy cunt slamming up and down on Joleena's stiff dildo, and our grunts, moans, and cries of pleasure filled the room. I could suddenly feel her tight asshole become even tighter, my cock swelling up tight with a massive urgency.

Katie released her Dad's cock and howled, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I feel like I'm gonna fucking explode, fill my cunt, my ass, my mouth, gang bang the horny little slut, I'm a dirty little slut who's getting the gang bang rape she deserves, tell me what a slut I am, OH FUCK YES!"

Sounded like she was having a wild fantasy as we fucked her, and her voice rose to a full-throated scream of pleasure as her climax slammed into her, then she quickly sucked in her Dad's throbbing prick, and started to deep throat him, her head rapidly bobbing up and down his full length, milking him for every drop. Her body shaking and her asshole clenched tightly around my cock brought on my climax full force.

I grunted, "Fuck, oh fuck, gonna fill the little slut's ass, here's what you deserve you dirty little whore!"

The cum surged up my shaft, and I grunted as I blew off, squirting wildly, pouring my heated load deep into Katie's welcoming asshole.

That set Kevin off, as he growled, "Yeah, suck my cock you little bitch, take it, that's all that a horny, dirty slut like you are good for, swallow my load you little whore, fuck yeah, swallow it!"

Katie kept her mouth clamped tightly around his shaft, as his cock pulsed and throbbed, filling his darling Katie's mouth with a thick, wet spray. Her movements slowed down, and Kevin withdrew, and pulled the bench away, as Katie had a sweet treat for my little girl. I could see my little girl smiling up at Katie, as Katie lowered her face, sperm ready to spill from her smiling lips. They locked mouths together so that my little girl could catch every drop of Kevin's hot spunk. They kissed heatedly, sharing the load, then swallowing it all down.

They looked at us with sexy grins, then they asked us to take them out for the day. Our daughters wanted us to rent a cabin cruiser out at the marina, and spend some time out on the water. That sounded like a great idea, and Kevin and I pulled on some board shorts. Our daughters disappeared for a few minutes, then sauntered back into the bedroom, wearing wildly sexy bikinis.

My little girl's bikini was white with purple polka dots, and Katie's was red and white stripes. Both were wearing the tanga style, that barely covered half of their ass cheeks, as they were happy to display to us, still wearing those sexy grins.

With my little girl's chest just barely concealed behind her top, and half of the beautiful globes of her ass on display, she was sure to turn heads. And Katie's sexy, willowy shape, with her sexy ass similarly concealed was sure to attract just as many admiring, horny gazes, and not just from us.

groomleader
groomleader
2,802 Followers