All Comments on 'Daughter's Slut Training 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never thought I enjoyed degradation but this was hot. Only made it to the first kiss! Will have to come back for more~

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Of course, daughter, I'm only fuckiing your brother for demonstration purposes. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sorry I can’t get over the religious inaccuracies it’s ridiculous. A little Google search before writing could save u from looking silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You use the same word twice in the same sentence. I really hate to keep repeating myself, but you need to edit your stories before you post.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Total degradation of family "boundaries." Gotta luv it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it, but it was spoilt by so many distractions. l would have enjoyed it more if there weren't the distractions of poor grammar and other stupid errors.

Examples" Leyla's narration "My pussy clenched down on his dick as his nuts thwacked my balls."

WHAT? Leyla is an hermaphrodite?

Grammar : You wrote a one line paragraph of two (so called ) sentences; "So heavy. So full of his brotherly cum."

Want to be a better writer, go back to school; at least proof read your work and get yourself a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, first thing would be to get her on the "Morning After" pill so she does not get pregnant after this first night. THen get her on the "Pill" so the family can use her for quite a while. I wonder how much her loving mommy is going to sell her holes for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES