Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boston is an incredible place. If you haven't been there, I recommend that you visit at least once in your life. True, I'm an engineering geek, but I have always had a fascination for history. The birth of our great nation was centered around the Boston area. The Boston Tea Party. The Battle of Boston. And many more historical events were centered here. I should also mention that Boston had a rather extensive hot-rodding community. It didn't take me long to find it, and get involved. I had a few races every weekend. I won more than I lost. Of course, I was careful to make sure that the stakes were not more than I was willing to lose. Also, as with any society, there were the good people as well as the bad. Some people were just plain assholes. This area was no different.

The assholes were led by a pompous jerk named Richard. I avoided him as much as possible. I did have a couple of run-ins with his group. I won a few races against some of them, but I never actually ran against Richard. He had a pretty fast 1970 Corvette Stingray, and he had supposedly never lost a race. I saw his girlfriend, Mandy a few times too. Damn, she was hot. Too bad he treated her like shit, though. The rumor going around was that she wasn't overly happy with him, but leaving him would cost her a lot. He was top dog there, and the car she drove was actually his from winning it in a race. If she broke up with him, she would lose all her standing in the group, as well as her car. Personally, I didn't think that it would be that big of a deal, but I wasn't her. She could make her own choices.

Jeremy and I were hanging out one Friday morning when he got a text from one of his friends. It seems that Richard and Mandy had a blow-up the other day, and Richard was planning on humiliating her and taking her car back to give to his new girlfriend. Richard was not the forgive and forget type. He was laying it on pretty thick, bragging about what he was going to demand of Mandy to stay in the group. It was not going to be very pretty for her. As I said, he was a dick. Unfortunately for her, he had never lost a race, and he was pretty much the top dog. What he said goes, as far as the racing scene in Boston anyway. No one had heard from Mandy for the last couple of days, though. What she thought was unknown, and her side of the story didn't come out. I felt bad for her. If she had been able to tell her side, perhaps she could have gotten some sympathy and help. Nevertheless, it wasn't my problem. I was only a visitor here.

Saturday night. This was going to be the event. It was race night. Jeremy and I had arrived early. We wanted to get a good spot. My Camaro was parked off to the side. I wasn't really looking to race tonight. There were a couple of possibilities, but most of the people were just here for the main event. This break-up was going to be public and humiliating. Just like a train wreck, the spectators were both anticipating it and horrified about it. Reality TV before it became a thing.

I saw Mandy's Mustang pull up. Alarms began flashing in the back of my head for some reason. They weren't specific alarms though. Unless you have some sort of foreknowledge, an alarm is just an alarm. A honking horn for a chemical spill is the same honking horn for an armed intruder. That's kind of what was going on in my head. Something was drastically wrong, but I didn't have the previous data to figure out what the alarm meant. I decided to just float along until something made sense. My senses were, obviously. Heightened to anything out of the ordinary. Anything that was off would help me to determine what the alarm bells were warning me about.

I began to mingle with the different small groups. One thing that I did notice, was that there seemed to be a few more women here than normal. Also, those women didn't typically belong at an illegal street race. OK, so a lot of guys would bring their girlfriends who were not really part of the usual crowd, but those girls were obviously attached to a specific guy. I got the definite impression that these women were not attached to anyone in the group. Something was definitely off. I needed to just sit back and watch. I had a feeling that something very abnormal was going to happen, and that I could profit quite a bit if I could figure it out. Of course, it would have been easier if the women would have all been together, then I could have casually made a remark about it and gotten some information. Unfortunately, the women were spread out into different groups and seemed not to know each other.

So, I motioned to Jeremy. I told him that something was going on and to follow my lead. He was skeptical. I didn't tell him what got me suspicious, but that he needed to follow my lead. Something unusual was going on, and it was big. I had no idea what was happening, but things were about to get very strange. He looked at me kind of funny, but eventually shrugged and relaxed beside me.

Suddenly, the tension increased. A silver Corvette pulled into the parking area. Richard had arrived. I watched as Richard and a cute little blonde exited his Vette. True to form, Richard didn't even bother to be a gentleman and open the door for the blonde slut. Jeremy and I watched from the sidelines as Richard worked his way through the crowd like a politician. He reveled in the praise of his underlings, and assured the others of a great show that would cement his status at the top of the heap.

I watched as he finally confronted Mandy. Richard thought that he had everything under his control. A Sabot is the Dutch word for shoe. The word Sabotage comes from the practice of the Dutch throwing their shoes into the gearing of the factory to halt production. That is exactly the look that came over Richard's face. He wasn't talking to Mandy anymore. He was suddenly talking to this angelic redhead who was insulting him as no one had ever done before. I had no idea who this beautiful creature was, but she projected confidence, power, and strength. Every word was calculated to humiliate and enrage Richard. Things were beginning to make sense. I began to realize that Richard was being set up. I had no idea who was setting him up, but I saw that it was being done masterfully.

Hook, line, and sinker. Truthfully, Richard had no choice from the first word. He had been set up so completely from his own words, that he had no choice. Once the formality was over, the betting began. Odds were being shouted from all corners if the crowd. The redhead was unknown. Richard had never lost. At five to one, I made my move. I also noticed that all of the unknown women that I had been watching also made their moves. I smiled. Jeremy looked at me, but I nodded and he placed his bets as well. I knew that Richard was going to lose, and there was nothing he could do about it.

The only thing that I will tell about the race was the very beginning. I had no idea who the redhead was. All I can say is that she was a Goddess. She was beyond just beautiful in her figure-hugging dress, high heels, perfect make-up, and styled hair. Just as the race was about to start, I heard one of the girls near me tell the other two that she was with 'Richard is about to get his ass handed to him.' I had an instantaneous flash of memory. I recalled my friend saying the exact same thing in Vegas about a year ago. I pictured another red-haired girl in a GTO. An image was burned into my brain as the Mustang crossed the line in front of the Corvette. HO. LEE. FUCK. BATMAN!

As Richard reluctantly handed her the keys to the Corvette, he asked, "Who the HELL are you?"

"Gail Theresa O'Malley." I said.

"Her name is Gail Theresa O'Malley. Back home, we just call her GTO. Mark this day on your calendar Richard. Today, you just got taken by the best there is. NOBODY back in Vegas messes with her. We know better." Her green eyes locked onto me as I spoke Truth. I was actually surprised when I saw her recognize me.

"Dave. I thought I recognized your voice earlier, but I was too busy to place it at the time."

"Hi Gail. I didn't recognize you until I saw you driving down the strip. You changed since the beginning of summer. I couldn't place you, but something told me that I should put my money on you. Thanks. I cleaned up."

I had watched her celebrate with Mandy. It seemed that the rumor about her being a lesbian was true. I was a bit disheartened by that, because I really was attracted to her. Then she shattered that thought.

"We are going to race to see who is on top when I take you home with me tonight."

I'm pretty sure that the bruise on my chin from when it hit the pavement will be there for at least a week. I almost passed out when Mandy wrapped her arm around Gail and offered the same stakes. I really never expected to win against Gail anyway. My concentration was shot when Gail went up and kissed Richard's girlfriend while retrieving her panties. What completely blew my concentration for the race against Mandy was when Gail proceeded to remove the panties from Richard's girlfriend and use them as the starter's flag. So, I spent the night on my back while they alternated cowgirl style. It wasn't so bad. At least I wasn't Richard. The last I saw of him; he was having a cock cage fitted on his dick.

I can't even recall how many times I was able to get it up that night. Every time I thought that I was done, they had Richard's new girlfriend suck on me until I came back to life. It also helped that when I was working on one of them, I was getting an eyeful of the other one working on Richard's girlfriend. There were the occasions where I was recuperating and Gail and Mandy worked on each other. The next morning, I gave Richard's girlfriend a farewell fuck before sending her home. Thank God that I was only -years old then and could survive on almost no sleep.

I was formally introduced to Aunt Elizabeth, Bethany and Jenn the next morning at breakfast. After breakfast, Gail explained what she was doing in Boston. I heard about how she and Mandy had met and the plan that they developed. She also told me about growing up, not being interested in dating or sex until she arrived here, and some of her experiences here. I told her about my life and why I decided to come to Boston for the summer. I thought that I had detected a glimmer in her eye when I told her about my ex, Kim. Both Gail and Mandy seemed really interested in her for some reason.

I got together with Gail a few more times over the summer. Mandy even joined in ca couple of times too. Gail even took me into the playroom to have some fun with Bethany once. Yeah, that was fun, but I'm not really into the whole BDSM thing. It's fun on occasion, but not really my thing. I prefer just playing with Gail and Mandy normally. By the end of the summer, I had a new girlfriend, and I couldn't wait to get back home and show off at the track. I had managed to win the most sought after, yet unobtainable girl around. This was going to be fun.

I finally had to head back home. Of course, Jeremy was all over me about not introducing him to Mandy. What can I say, I had asked, but she really wasn't interested. I managed to salve his feelings by introducing him to Richard's now former girlfriend, and they did go out a few times. It was a long drive, but we finally made it. I think I slept for two days after staggering into my bedroom. Gail wouldn't be back for another week, though.

I had turned 21 a while ago, but hadn't been in a casino yet. Yeah, I know what a lot of you are thinking; 'You live in Las Vegas, and don't go to the casinos?' That's true. When you are raised here, the casinos really aren't that big of a deal. Most residents actually only go to the casinos for the restaurants and an occasional show. So, I've never been to a casino. That changed drastically one fateful evening.

I was about to begin my last semester before getting my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. I was bored, and Tony, another friend of mine, suggested that we hit one of the local casinos for an evening of poker. Now, I had been playing poker with my friends for a few years. I had actually gotten fairly good at it. That thing with being able to do rapid calculations in y head was a huge benefit. Also, last spring I took a Statistics course on Game Theory. It was a full-on statistic course on the mathematics of odds on all different types of games. Yes, casino games were included. I had also learned a few tricks about reading people and looking for their 'Tells'. Through constant work, I was also able to hide as many of my 'Tells' I possible. It's pretty much impossible to get rid of them completely, but you can reduce them significantly - and you can use some of them as bluffs.

So, I went to my first casino, and we sat in on our first actual professional poker game. It was pretty low stakes, so it wouldn't cost me much to lose. As with all betting that I had ever done, I considered the money gone as soon as I set it down, I was just paying for a couple hours of entertainment. Same thing as if I dropped a $20 on going to a movie. That's how you need to look at it. Forget winning anything, this is just money spent on entertainment. If you happen to walk away with more money than you spent, that's a bonus.

Four hours later, and I was heavier by the five extra hundred-dollar bills in my wallet. Well, that was nice. The next morning, I thought about the poker game last night. I had used the calculations on odds as well as watching the players. True, it was on the low stakes table, and most of the players were amateurs. I wondered how I would stack up against better players. I also began thinking about some of the other games at the casinos. Blackjack probably wouldn't work out well. True, I wouldn't actually be counting cards -- which was a big issue with the casinos -- but it could look that way. Counting cards was a fast ticket to getting blackballed from every casino in the state. Craps would work though. Even roulette could be -played. Maybe I should look at this a bit more.

I didn't have another chance to get back to the casino for a while, but I did do quite a bit of research on gambling in general, craps, poker, roulette and gambling laws in particular. I gained some very valuable knowledge from that. I also saw how I could use some of the same techniques for setting up racing bets that I already used to set up other players at the poker tables for winning the hands. There is a saying in poker, 'If you look around the table and can't identify the sucker, it's you'. Good advice. YouTube is a great tool for learning. I spent more than a few hours watching poker games while practicing finding the sucker as well as trying to watch for different methods of playing. Actually playing would have to wait until later. I still had another semester of school to complete.

Saturday night. I was at the track hanging out with the guys. I hadn't been there since I left for Boston at the beginning of the summer. We were standing around bullshitting and looking over the competition to see who would be an attractive target for a race. Unfortunately, we were fairly well known at this point, so the pickings were rather slim. There had been a few comments from the group about Gail not being there all summer and wondering where she had been. I kept quiet. I was setting them up for a big surprise. Just as a few of the guys were discussing racing each other for a case of beer, I saw a silver Corvette pulling in. A wolf had just entered the sheep pen.

The Corvette circled the area once, then found a spot to park a little way off. Every guy there dropped their jaws as an absolutely stunning goddess climbed out of the driver's seat. 5'6" tall, Flaming read hair styled down to the curve of her back, Large D-cup breasts, wearing a skin-tight knit dress that showed off those curves that would wreck a professional road racer, and 4-inch heeled thigh high boots. I'm pretty sure that more than a couple of guys creamed their shorts. I watched her look around, and then focus on us. She began walking in our direction with her hips swaying provocatively. It was almost too much for me to hold in the snicker. I already knew what was going to happen.

Gail had never really liked Alan. I'm not really sure what had happened, but I had heard a few rumors that he had been a bit more than disrespectful to her when she turned him down for a date. I think that he even began one of the more impolite rumors about her. Now, he was about to pay for it. Of course, he knew better than to tangle with GTO. Unfortunately, he had no idea who the redhead walking in our direction really was. She had changed dramatically over the summer. The 18-year old tom-boy in jeans, sneakers and tee-shirts had been transformed into a sophisticated, seductive goddess. With just a bit of her make-up and dressed the way she was, she could (and actually had) pass for an early twenties' woman.

"Hi guys. I'm Theresa. I just moved here, and thought that I would come to the track and see if there was any action going on." Gail said with a seductive smile.

Everyone jumped in to introduce themselves and work on trying to impress her. I just stood back and watched the train wreck set itself up. Once she made it clear that she was there to race and not just watch, the offers began. Of course, there were the usual money offers, drinks, and dinner. She just waited and played coy. She knew what she was after, and she wanted it to build up. I should mention here, in case you haven't already figured it out, that Gail knew exactly what everyone could run. She also knew exactly what she could run. True, this wasn't her GTO, but it was still pretty fast. I also suspected that she had made good use of the week that she had already been home to boost it a bit. This was going to be about as fair as having an amateur lightweight boxer get in the ring with Mohamed Ali in his prime.

Then, there it was. Of course, it was Alan. Truthfully, he was a narcissistic asshole who believed that he was God's gift to women. That's probably why he began the rumor that Gail was a lesbian when she turned him down.

"I'll buy you dinner at your choice of restaurant if you win, and you go home with me tonight if I win."

Dead silence. Everyone turned to look at him in disbelief. Pulling that out to a sophisticated woman that you had just met a couple of minutes ago was just plain rude. Everyone expected a slap across his have before she stormed off. Instead, the shock was even more at her response.

"Hmmmm, interesting, but I have a better idea. Let's really put our asses on the line. Literally. $500 and the winner gets to fuck the loser's ass. Just to make sure that there is no welshing, we both sign our pink slips and give them to Dave there. Should either one refuses the buggering, they forfeit their car. The payout will be done in the bathroom right after the race, and these guys will guard the door while we do it." She countered.

Now, Alan was stuck. He actually had a pretty fast car, and it would usually beat a fairly stock Corvette. What he really didn't know was that this was not a stock Corvette, and it was not being driven by an amateur. I could see the pride building up on his face. He really didn't want to back down in front of our group, plus, he really did want to tap that delectable ass. Pride goes before the fall.

I held the titles and the cash. She walked back to her car, popped the trunk, and seductively stripped her boots off. Yes, tongues were waving in the air. That's when she pulled out her helmet and racing shoes. I caught a quick look of worry on Alan's face as he saw that as he was getting in his car.

It was a few minutes later when they pulled up to the starting line. One thing that Gail was exceptional at was Psychological Warfare. She called over to him just as they were about to stage. He looked, and she held up the 9-inch long strap-on dildo that she had brought with her. Then she yelled out that she was going to pay him back for starting that lesbian rumor about her. It suddenly clicked for him. Theresa is Gail's middle name. She was a redhead, just like Gail. Then, he noticed that her first name was painted on the front of her helmet. Panic does not lend itself to performing at your best. In this case, Alan needed to perform at his absolute best in order to have any chance at all. Truthfully, I don't think that it would have mattered a whole lot. It was pretty much over from the beginning. He had a horrible start. He got off slow, and compounded it by spinning out. He was five car lengths behind and losing ground before he got control.

123456...8