Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, life went on. Over time, Linda slowly came out of her shell. She was now in an accepting environment where she could blossom into herself without judgement. She got a girlfriend, then started college. She became much more outgoing after making several new friends. She found herself being accepted much more and learned to either ignore or stand up to those that harassed her for who she was. I blame Gail for the years of torture.

It was a beautiful spring Saturday afternoon. I was in Gail's backyard barbecuing when I felt a very spectacular pair of bikini-clad breasts press into my back as a sinewy pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. With a warm breath in my ear, the husky voice of Aphrodite whispered.

"My, my, Dave. That is a very impressive piece of -- MEAT -- you have. Oh, I'm just dying to put it in my mouth. Mmmmm, I'm going to wrap my lips around it and savor the taste in my warm, wet mouth. I'll bathe it in my saliva and let the sauce roll over my tongue and down my throat. God, my mouth is already watering in anticipation of your thick, juicy meat sliding down my throat. And, you know what else, Baby? Gail told me that you make your own sauce that goes with this big, thick beef. I'm just shivering in excitement of finally experiencing the orgasmic delights you will be serving me."

My cock instantly sprang to attention like a Buck Private suddenly being addressed by a five star General. I'm actually quite surprised that I didn't pass out from the sudden rerouting of my blood away from my brain.

"So, how long?" The arms and breasts had quickly disengaged themselves from me.

"Huh?" Was all I was capable of.

"The steaks. Gail wants to know how long until their ready. What did you think I was talking about?"

I had to turn my head to look at her from over my shoulder. There was no way in hell that I could turn to face Linda with my granite hard erection trying to burst out of the front of my shorts. Yeah, I noticed the big smirk on her face. I also noticed that Gail was bent over in laughter just inside the doorway.

"Steaks?" Yeah, my brain still wasn't working right.

"Never mind." Linda huffed. "I'll go finish the potato salad and have Aunt Gail come out and ask you herself." She said as she turned to go back inside the house.

Two minutes later, I had moved the steaks to a cooler part of the grill, grabbed Gail by the arm and led her around the corner of the house. Five minutes after that, I was pulling the steaks off the grill as Gail went inside to refresh her lipstick. I was going to make sure Gail got the smallest steak; after all, she just got a big part of her protein diet for the day.

This became somewhat of a game between the three of us. I knew that Linda was totally off limits to me, and she knew that I would never so much as make a move on her. Gail was teaching Linda all of her seductive tricks, and Linda was an exceptional student. Lord, how I pitied those boys that thought they had an ice-cube's chance in hell with her. Linda would pick her moments with me. She never failed to produce an instant erection when she plied her seductive charms on me, much to the humor of Gail. For Gail's part, she would take me off somewhere and relieve my suffering soon afterwards.

I must admit a brief bout of jealousy here. Gail and I had not had a chance to get together for a few weeks. She was extremely busy with her engineering firm, as well as her other businesses. As I found out later, she had gone to a liquor store on her way home from work, and some idiot had made disparaging remarks about her beloved GTO. That led to a race, which Gail won handily. This also led to her meeting her new personal assistant and a guy named Danny. If you have read Gail's story of that encounter, you know what happened. Danny was the only guy since Gail and I had gotten back together that Gail had sex with where he wasn't a submissive to her. It took a couple of weeks after that, but I was finally assured that Danny was only a very occasional thing with Gail. Danny and I actually became really good friends. In fact, he became almost like a younger brother to me.

I was walking into Claim Jumpers (That's a nice restaurant here in Las Vegas that's not too fancy) about a month later. I was meeting a couple friends for Happy Hour, when I saw Gail siting at a table with three other people. Of course, it would have been rude to not go over and say hello.

"Gail! And,,,Mandy? Oh my God. How are you"

"Hi Dave." Gail replied. "Damn, I was hoping to keep this as a surprise for you until tomorrow night."

"Hi Dave." Mandy added. "Long time, no see."

After kissing both Mandy and Gail, I asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Dave, Mandy just moved here. Her company transferred her to the Las Vegas office, and we decided that it would be a great idea if she moved in with me. Also, this is one of the engineers that works for me -- John, and his lovely wife Diane."

After greeting them and assuring both Gail and Mandy that I would be sure to see them the next evening, I went into the bar to meet my friends. We had a few drinks and just hung out for a few hours. I noticed that Gail, Mandy, and the couple that they were with came back into the bar after dinner. I wasn't close enough to hear what was being said, but it looked like a very interesting conversation. The guy started out looking really excited and very proud of himself. The look turned to surprise, which was very quickly replace with fear. His wife also began with a look of pride and happiness. That was changed to confusion, then devastation. Just as Gail slid some papers over to her, her expression moved to -- well, anger doesn't quite do it justice. Let's just go with pure, unadulterated fury. I did see her laugh when she looked inside a small box that Gail gave her just as Gail and Mandy were standing up to leave. There was absolutely no joy in her laugh. It was the laugh of a sadist about to exact a brutal punishment on a helpless soul.

The couple stayed at the table in the bar for a while after Gail and Mandy left. They were having a deep conversation -- well, not exactly a conversation. It takes both people to have a conversation. In this case, it was purely one sided. She was lecturing him. He would occasionally try to say something, but she stopped that before he could even finish the first word. Just before they left, I watched her pull a pen out of her purse and sign the papers that Gail had given to her. She pushed the papers over to him and threw the pen at him. He tried to protest, but she just glared at him and ordered him to shut up and sign. He quickly signed, then they got up and left. It wasn't until Sunday morning that I found out what had happened. (GTO- Office Discipline).

So, life continued. By now, you have probably read several other adventures with Gail, Mandy, Linda, and Robin. Some of you may be wondering why I was able to spend so much time with Gail. Part of that had to do with my poker playing abilities. I'm really quite adept at it, and it had contributed to my being fairly well-off. Also, my computer consulting business is doing very well. While I still need to put in an appearance and keep in contact, I have managers that are quite good at running things when I need them to. This gives me ample time to see Gail and Mandy. I'm doing pretty well for myself, and I am considering a sort of retirement. I will probably never fully retire, but I think stepping back and only taking on what I want to work on looks pretty good right now. I have an offer for my company, and they are willing to bring me on as a consultant occasionally. I'll probably take their offer.

This brings us to the ending of this story. There are only a couple of housekeeping items left. First off, it you read Cindy's story, you know that Gail caught one of the bouquets. As you may be aware, the woman who catches the bouquet at a wedding reception is supposed to be the next to get married. Fortunately, Cindy caught the other one, and she actually proposed to her girlfriend later after the reception was over. Yes, Cindy and Tabby got married. It was a really nice wedding.

Gail? She just couldn't pick between Mandy and me. While it wasn't really legal, there was a ceremony. Several of Gail's relatives as well as all of our friends attended. Even Gail's relatives and her and Mandy's friends from Boston came out. Gail, Mandy, and I committed ourselves to each other. I moved into Gail's (Now our) house. Gail and Mandy still did their domination thing, but never allowed any penetration except between the three of us. Danny was still there, but he was fully satisfied by Kayla and Robin (and a few others with Robin's and Kayla's agreement). Me? My sexual activities were restricted to Gail and Mandy. Don't take that the wrong way. That was my choice. Gail and Mandy did offer to allow a couple of their more dedicated pets to me, but I refused. I was more than satisfied with the two of them.

OK, so there were a couple of very specific exclusions to the above paragraph. If you read Linda's story, you probably figured a bit of that out. Here's the deal; all humans have the natural instinct to procreate. That's just nature. With some, it's stronger than others. It's still there. Gail and Mandy were past the time for that to safely happen. It was a decision that they both made consciously and didn't regret very much. It was a decision that I made because of my love for the two of them. I accepted that because that was their decision and the circumstances. It turned out that there was a loophole.

"Dave? We need to ask you something." Linda said as she was sitting on the couch holding April's hand.

Gail and Mandy were also there on the loveseat. I should probably mention that I had been occasionally having sex with April for the last year. This was with the full approval of Linda, by the way. You see, April was not completely lesbian like Linda. She needed a man every once in a while. Every few months, April would come over and spend the night with either Danny or me. This was what they called April's Hetro Fix. Everything was totally above-board and agreed to between all parties.

"We want to have a baby, and we thought that you would be the best choice." April concluded.

Words escaped me. I was completely flabbergasted.

"Dave, you're a great guy. You're smart, attractive, and a great person. Linda and I are married, and we really want to have a baby. We discussed everything and came to the conclusion that you were the best option for this. Using an anonymous donor and doing it in a lab just seems so impersonal and sterile. We are already having sex occasionally, so we thought that we could just do that when I'm fertile and let nature take it's course." April continued.

"We would want you to sign some documents relinquishing your parental rights, but you would become the favorite uncle to the child. We would never keep you from being involved with him or her. You're already like our big brother." Linda added.

I looked over and saw the beginning of tears in Gail's and Mandy's eyes. They both nodded their approval. They also explained that Danny was the next option, and that he may also be the donor if they decided on a second child. I had no problem signing the papers. They had a beautiful baby boy. Yeah, I spoiled the kid. I helped Cindy and Tabby a couple of years later. That was done though IBF. Danny helped also with both.

I was a few months short of my 70th birthday. Gail and Mandy were sitting on the couch on either side of me. Linda was a senior partner at her law firm, and she was sitting across from us. There were papers scattered across the coffee table. April was now a paralegal, and she was sitting in a chair next to Linda. Cindy and Tabitha were also in the room to witness the proceedings, as were Robin, her husband, and Kayla and Danny (Yes, they got married).

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" Linda asked. She was a lawyer. Of course she was going to ask me that.

"There isn't a doubt in my heart." I responded.

"Aunt Gail? Aunt Mandy?"

"All three of us are committed to this." Gail announced. Mandy also gave her verbal approval.

"Very well. All others in attendance, please sign where indicated and it will be notarized."

Once all signatures were properly signed and notarized, it began. The camera was turned on, and we began to speak.

"Being of sound mind and body, in front of the witnesses who have signed the accompanying documents, upon my death, I leave my worldly possessions to be divided up as follows. The administration of this will is to be handled by my niece in all but legal name, Linda O'Malley. As I have divested myself of all physical possessions with four exceptions, Linda is to create a trust fund from the liquid assets listed in accompanying documents. This trust fund is to be equally divided between the four children of Linda and April O'Malley, and Cindy and Tabitha O'Malley......."

Overall, I had a good life. I had the love of two extraordinary women, and an extended family. No, my name would not carry on, but my blood would. Did I lead a lasting mark on humanity? I like to think I did. I was involved in my 'Nieces' and 'Nephews'. I taught them values and vision. They were becoming good human beings and valued members of society. I like to think that I have left a positive impression on those that I have interacted with. All a person can really ask is that they tried their best. I can honestly say that I did that, and I have succeeded more often than not. I leave this world a better place than I found it.

A couple of months later, I was laying in the hospital bed. My time was at an end. My two 'wives' were beside be as my race was ending. One was on my right, and the other was to my left. Both were grasping my hands. I had no regrets. I looked around the room. Linda, April, and their two children were there. Cindy, Tabitha, and their two kids had also taken overwatch. Danny, Kayla, Robin and Samuel were also in attendance. It was time.

"I wish..." Gail began.

"No, my love. There is nothing left to wish for. You have given me everything that a man could want."

"But.." Mandy added.

"But nothing, Dearest. I have had a long and fulfilling life. Most men only hope for the unconditional love of a single woman. I have had that with two women. You two have given me the best years that any man could hope to dream of. I have lived and loved more than a man could hope to dream of. It is time for me to let go. I am here, surrounded by those who love me. There is no better time. Goodbye, my loves."

"Go in peace, my wonderful husband." Was the answer in stereo.

I closed my eyes. I heard the high-pitched beeping of the machines beginning to slow. There were sobs of those left behind. I saw a bright light in front of me. The beeping continued to slow as the light grew. The light finally surrounded me as the beeping became a single long tone.

"Well done, my son." A voice said.


1...345678