Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was truly horrifying. This obviously wasn't the first time that I had seen Gail's dominant side, but that had been with women. Gail walked into the bathroom carrying her strap-on and a tube of lube. Alan followed with a look of a condemned man walking to his execution. The door closed behind him. I couldn't listen after the initial begging by him. He even offered her more money in exchange.

"No! You're nothing but an asshole, so now, I'm gonna break your asshole."

About half an hour later, I watched Gail strut out the door. She was talking on her phone as she walked over to where I was. Just before she got to me, I saw Alan exit the bathroom. He was walking a bit funny. Gail later told me that she had taken a butt plug with her, and he had agreed to wear it for the rest of the night if she wouldn't tell the other guys that he had actually cum from having his ass reamed.

She hung up just as she reached me. Our arms went around each other as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I wondered briefly how long the bruising of everyone's chins would last from all the jaw dropping they were doing that night. It happened twice more. Once when she told me how horney that made her and she couldn't wait to get me alone so I could fuck her brains out, and a second time about 5-minutes later when her dad showed up and dropped off her GTO. He even took the Vette for a couple of runs before he went home. Yes, once was against Gail in her GTO. They wanted to have a little fun and see how the Vette held up against the GOAT. It turned out to be pretty close.

Yep, she was worked up. I had spent some time talking to her dad before he left the speedway. He told me that he and Gail had talked quite a bit after she had returned home. To say that he was shocked by what she had told him about Elizabeth was an understatement. After his initial shock, he began to see the changes in his daughter. Sure, he was not overly enthused by some of the aspects of her experiences, but he did appreciate the new confidence and femininity that she displayed. Still, he loved his daughter and only wanted her to be happy and successful. While not embracing her new sexual awakening, he accepted that. He could also tell that she was more than a bit infatuated with me, and saw that I was a good person who would not hurt her. With that said, he gave me his blessing in having a relationship with his daughter. We spent a bit of money on motel rooms for the next few months, as we were both living at home at that time.

December. I had completed my last final exam and was finished with my degree. I had turned in my Senior Project a week ago. I was graduating with a 3.75 GPA. I had several job offers from all over the country. Some of them were really tempting, but I had decided that I wanted to stay in Vegas. Given my credentials, I figured that I could land a pretty decent position here. Maybe it wouldn't be as much money as some of the other places, but I figured that the difference in living expenses and lack of State income taxes would make up for a lot of that. Sure enough, I landed a decent job with a local IT consultant.

Gail's dad had gone to California to visit family for the weekend, so Gail had the house to herself. I had a suspicion that Gail had purposely arranged for her to not go with her dad, allowing her to be home alone for a couple of days. She had invited me over so she could give me a graduation present. Knowing Gail, I doubted that it was anything as mundane as a new watch or gift card. I was not disappointed.

I pulled up to Gail's house. As expected, there were no cars out front. Going up to the door, I knocked and was greeted by Gail's voice entreating me to enter. Closing the door behind me, I took the four steps through the foyer into the livingroom -- and got the shock of my life. No, seeing Gail standing in the middle of the room wearing a red corset, matching bikini panties, and red thigh-high spiked heel boots was not what shocked me. I had seen her several times in similar outfits. Nor was the fact that she was holding a riding crop in her right hand and a leash in her left hand. That too was something that I had witnessed before. No, what lead to my sudden shock was seeing that the leash in Gail's hand was connected to a collar -- worn by Kim, my ex-girlfriend. The collar was not the only thing that Kim was wearing, however. She was also adorned with a pair of nipple clamps connected by a small chain, as well as wrist and ankle cuffs. I was to find out shortly that she also had a butt plug inserted. I then noticed a particular shine to her face, as well as a bit of moisture on her shaved pussy and the edges of a few red stripes on her ass.

"Surprise!" Gail shouted cheerfully. "I got this for your graduation present. We have her to play with for the next two days."

"Wha....." It seems that there was a temporary loss of signal from my brain to my voice.

"I was really pissed off when you told me how much she had hurt you when you caught her cheating, so I paid her a visit to discuss her behavior. We eventually came to an agreement, and she is actually quite excited about receiving her punishment. The fact that I have forbidden her from having an orgasm for the last two weeks has her primed and ready to go. Also, unlike me, her ass is open for business."

OK. There may be a few of you out there who will be upset at this. I admit to a failing in my principles here. The truth is simply that my little head took over at that point. Seriously, people. There was a redheaded Goddess dressed for sex standing there with a naked beauty kneeling on the floor waiting for me to strip off my clothes and fuck them into the middle of next week! What would you have done?

"Had her mouth and her pussy, so it's time to take her ass." Was what came out of my mouth as my pants hit the floor.

By the time I was completely nude, Kim had her head on the floor, Ass raised, plug out, and hole lubed. Gail squirted a dollop of lube in my hand as I knelt behind her. I was careful lubing up my cock to make sure I didn't cum before filling her ass.

As I the head of my cock pierced her sphincter, Gail whispered in my ear. "Don't worry about being gentle. She has learned to like it a little rough, and she knows that this is part of her punishment."

I did take a bit of time entering her completely, and then paused for a minute for her to adjust. Then I began to properly fuck her ass. My mind went to catching her cheating on me, and I began to take my anger out on her. She began making little squeaking noises from her mouth. They sounded more from pleasure than pain. After a few minutes, the noises became a bit muffled. I had closed my eyes to concentrate on holding off as long as possible. Opening my eyes, I saw that Gail had slid down in front of Kim, and Kim was now eating Gail out. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer, so I reached around and pinched Kim's clit. That broke the damn, and I felt her asshole beginning to spasm and clamp on my cock. One more shove in to the hilt, and I was firing my load deep into her bowels. Just as the last spurt entered Kim, I heard Gail cry out in ecstasy.

As Gail and I laid there recovering, Kim dutifully brought out warm washcloths and cleaned us up. It didn't take long to recover. Gail soon was wearing one of her strap-ons and begin fucking Kim's pussy. I made use of Kim's mouth. We took turns switching back and forth. There was a break when Kim fixed and served dinner. Another break for a rest and drinks. We eventually fell asleep tangled up out of pure exhaustion. Waking up the next morning, we started all over again. Kim was finally allowed to dress and go home late in the afternoon. Thank God. I think that if I even tried to get it up again, my cock would have fallen off.

Gail and I showered together. There was a bit of touching and fondling, but we were both to worn out for anything more. After getting dressed, she pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses. She directed me into the livingroom and poured the wine. "We need to talk about where this is going." She said.

"Sure, Gail. What's on your mind?"

"OK. It's getting to a point where it looks like it can get serious. I need to get a few things out in the open and give you a chance to walk away before either of us gets hurt. So far, it's been a lot of fun, but you need to know what you're getting into before it goes any farther. I really like you, Dave, and I don't want you to get into a relationship with me without going in with your eyes wide open."

"OK. I understand that, and I appreciate your concern. To tell the truth, I really like you too. I also thing that we are both fairly young and have a lot of living to do before things get too serious."

"OK. That's kind of my thought too. I also need to let you know, although you probably already realize this, I am bi-sexual. Actually, I lean more towards girls than guys. I need you to understand that I will still be having sex with other women. Most of that will be while I am dominating them, but there will be one or two where it will be more like girlfriends as well."

"You mean like Mandy." I said. It really wasn't a question, more of a statement.

"Yes, like Mandy. There will be a lot of times when I share them with you, but other times where it will just be us girls."

"OK, Gail. I understand that. I'm confident enough in myself to accept that."

"One more thing. This may be a dealbreaker for you, but it is who I am. I will promise that if we continue, you are the only guy that I will make love to as equals. Before you react, yes, I will be fucking other guys, but they will be as submissives. It will also be very rare that I will allow their dicks to enter any part of me. Mainly, it will be me using a strap-on on them and having them lick my pussy. I'm not going to lie and say that I will never ride someone else's cock, but it will be very rare and after they submit to me. I also understand that this sounds unfair to you, so I want you to know that it is OK if you fuck other women, just as long as I'm the only one that you 'make love to'.

I thought about it for a bit. Sure, it sounds weird, but I realized that she wasn't cuckolding me. That was just who she was. She was a dominant seductress. She was totally upfront about it and not trying to hide anything. Still, I figured that I could add one condition.

"I agree to everything except one thing. I will also be making love to your girlfriend as well. I figure that if they are good enough to be in a relationship with you, they are good enough for me to bring my A game as well."

"Of course, Babe. That should go without saying. I'll even go so far as letting you get together with Mandy on your own. I really don't know what will happen with us, but I do feel a certain pull from her. Unfortunately, she's on the other side of the country. If she lived here, maybe we could have a very nice little three-way relationship."

How prophetic that turned out to be.

So, life went on. I got a pretty good job after graduating. It wasn't perfect, Gail and I did have our arguments. We were still young and not completely matured yet. Still, we got over them. I continued to race on most weekends. Gail and I usually hooked up a couple of times a week. By the time she graduated high school, she had a nice little harem of 'pets'. Most of her seductions were just temporary. Some cheerleader would piss her off, so she would seduce them, dominate and fuck them, then let them go. A few, she kept around. She usually let me play with them, but there were a couple who were completely lesbian and were off limits. While she was a strict mistress, she never pushed one of her submissives to do anything that they really didn't want to do.

I also started to go the casino poker rooms a bit more. As I was just starting out, I kept it pretty conservative. Over time, I learned quite a bit. It's a lot more than just knowing the rules and being able to calculate odds. There is quite a bit of psychology involved as well. You need to be able to read the other players, as well as being able to manipulate their thinking a bit. I became a pretty good student. After a few months, I was winning quite a bit more than I was losing. Still, I kept it rather small. Only gambling what I could easily afford to lose. I was mainly playing for fun. I had the attitude that playing poker was entertainment. The money that I used to buy in was simply paying for a few hours of entertainment. Just like dropping twenty bucks on a movie and snacks would entertain me for a couple of hours, buying into a poker game would entertain me for fa few hours. If I won anything, that was just a bonus. If I lost, it was still entertaining.

Mandy came out over the summer after Gail graduated. She had one more year before she got her degree in Business. That turned out to be a wild couple of months. Yeah, she drove her Mustang out. Yeah, she was at the races with Gail and I every weekend. Havok ensued. It took a few races, but the regulars finally figured out that Mandy was not someone to mess with. By the second weekend, it became obvious that Mandy was with Gail and me. By this time, I was renting a nice little house. Gail and Mandy were spending quite a bit of time there. I believe that one of the reasons was that Gail's Aunt Elizabeth had come out for a couple of weeks and discovered what Gail's mom had found so attractive about her dad. Conveniently, Gail's dad found Elizabeth quite attractive as well.

When I got home from work one Friday evening, I noticed three cars in front of my house. There was a GTO, a Mustang, and a Toyota. The GTO and Mustang weren't really a surprise. I had given keys to my house to both Gail and Mandy. I had no idea who the Toyota belonged to. I just hoped it wasn't some guy that pissed one of them off. I really wasn't in the mood to walk into the house and see some guy bent over the couch with one of the girls fucking his ass with a big strap-on. Nope. The scene I walked into was Gail laying flat on the couch with Kim riding Gail's strap-on, and Mandy straddling Kim's face as Kim was licking her pussy.

"Don't just stand there, Dave. This slut still has another hole that needs filling. Hurry up and help us make this whore air-tight." I'm not completely sure, but I think it was Gail that said that. My mind wasn't completely working right then.

Three questions were answered a minute later. Who the Toyota belonged to, what they were doing at my house, and how long it takes me to go from being fully dressed at the front door to completely naked with my lubed-up cock buried hilt deep in a girl's ass? I think that Kim's muffled groans as I rammed my cock in her ass pushed Mandy over the edge. A couple of minutes later, Mandy had strapped on and was now fucking Kim's face.

"Gail's dad and Aunt Elizabeth were kind of occupying their house this afternoon, so we needed to be somewhere else. We were a bit bored when we happened to see your old girlfriend at the mall. We figured that she would be a nice diversion." Mandy explained.

She was a nice diversion. A couple of minutes later, I blew my load as her ass began contracting around my cock as she orgasmed. After a quick clean-up with a washcloth and the bowl of warm, sudsy water on the coffee table, we rotated positions. I took the mouth, Gail moved to her ass, and Mandy crawled underneath to fuck her cunt.

As I said before, I'm not much of one for real domination. I know that a lot of guys might have taken advantage and face fucked an ex-girlfriend who cheated on them, but I don't get off on that. Instead, I let her do her thing. By this point, she had learned how to give a really good blow-job. Got to tell you, it's a lot better than just shoving it in and out of her throat. It was bliss. She used her tongue as she bobbed up and down, swathing my cock as she went. There was lots of warm saliva bathing my cock. At one point, she took a deep breath before going down, paused a second as the head of my cock touched her throat, then pressed farther. She took me all the way in. I felt the contractions in her throat as her nose was pressing into my abs. I almost lost it was her throat muscles were milking my cock. Eventually, she came up for air. She was continuing to bob up and down, and, about every 10 stroked, she would take me deep again. Finally, it was the vibrations that did it. Her cries of passion were muffled around my cock as she orgasmed. The vibrations form those cries are what took me over the edge as I blasted off into her mouth. She didn't lose a drop. She even opened her mouth to show me after pulling off before swallowing the last mouthful.

We paused for a few minutes to refresh. I sat on the couch with Gail on one side and Mandy on the other. Kim was a naked waitress and brought us our drinks. Kim just had water. Gail, Mandy, and I had bourbon. While we were relaxing, Kim was kneeling in front of me bathing my cock with her tongue. With two naked goddesses beside me and a beautiful girl in front of me licking my cock, it didn't take very long to get back to full mast. I got on my back, and Kim climbed aboard. Mandy kneeled behind Kim and pushed her strap-on into her ass. Gail had taken off her strap-on and stood with her pussy in Kim's face. Last rotation.

I hadn't fucked Kim for quite a while. Apparently, Gail had. I didn't remember Kim being able to squeeze my cock with her cunt like that. It's a good thing that I had just cum twice already. Had I started with her cunt; I probably would have blown withing minutes. Now, I was able to hold off as I grabbed her hips and began thrusting up into her. Mandy and I quickly synced up and got into rhythm. Kim wasn't a passive participant either. Once Mandy and I got going, she began pushing back into us, meeting us thrust for thrust. Gail must have taught her well, as I heard Gail orgasm three times before I finally couldn't hold it any more. Kim's orgasms began to run together, and the last one took me over the edge. Her cunt muscles began spasming. It seemed as if my cock was being milked by a machine. With a roar, I let loose, buried my cock in her cunt, and sent jets of my batter into her.

"Wow." I said as Gail, Mandy, and I were relaxing on the couch. Kim was in the shower after cleaning my cock with her mouth and refilling our drinks. "I don't remember her cunt being able to milk me like that."

Gail giggled before responding. "I bet you don't. I've had her on a pretty rigorous exercise regime. One of her regular exercises is to work on her Kaggle muscles in order do that. I take it that she has been doing well then?"

"Oh, yes. I was very pleasantly surprised."

After Kim left, Gail Mandy and I showered (together), dressed, and went out for dinner, a few drinks, and some dancing. We ended up back at my house and fell into bed together. We didn't have sex, but we did fall asleep cuddling. I was woken up to a very spectacular duel blow-job. You just haven't lived until you have woken up to two wonderful women working on your cock with their mouths simultaneously. Yes, I did return the favors.

Gail attended UNLV for her bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. We saw each other quite a bit during those four years. She would occasionally bring one (or more) of her recent seductions over to play. Mandy would also come out for a week occasionally. There were a few times that I also knew of where she found some guy that pissed her off and she would use him for the night. True to her word, she never let them penetrate her, but she would have them lick her and then fuck their ass. She really never went looking for the guys. It was only when they insulted her that she went after them. I was the only guy that she let stick my cock into her pussy. You are probably asking how I know that. I don't blame you. I would be asking the same thing. The truth was that we were completely honest with each other. There were a few other women that I had sex with, but I always told her about it before hand. There was simply no reason for her to lie about it. We had discussed it before, and we were OK with it. I knew who she was, and she knew who I was.

123456...8