All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 02'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I'd love to see you get an editor. There are basic errors that even a spell check would help. The story itself is good and it is sad at the same time. It is so sad that people can be so close-minded. To think that her son in the military. She should be glad her son came home unlike many others and she won't see him b/c he is gay. The woman should be ashamed to call herself a mom. And the father should be ashamed to not stand up to her and say he won't have his kid cut from his life. But, that is my opinion. Keep writing. I love that the rest of the family is supportive and love the little grandkid that told grandma she was wrong!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Four stars.

This chapter was better than the last one. I liked it. I hated his parents. His mom should be ashamed to call herself a mother, and the father is the worst coward ever. He needs to man up and stand up to that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very nice!!!

Excellent story and very well scripted, errors did NOT diminish the beauty and gravity of what this story was trying to portray! Love will always trump bigotry and cowardice!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really

Ok no one stood up to their mom or wife. Really stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Still no emotion whatsoever.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
I was fortunate

It was a long time before I came out to my parents. The only thing my dad said was that they (he & mom) still loved me, and he just didn't understand what one man could see in another man.

GebasGebasover 8 years ago

It's a bit ry and kinda short, but i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

not surprised you gave up writing your fucking shit at it

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
I should be mad at you

for making me cry. I'll never understand how some parents can be so cruel to their children 😧

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

EXCELLENT J IN THE UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom's fit. Interesting story, I could see it happening. Although I didn't know it at the time, my mom came home to me being fucked by a friend. She didn't throw a fit, she didn't say anything about it to my dad or me. After week she cornered me and told me about what she'd seen, said she was shocked and frozen but then quietly sneaked out the front door and went for a two hour walk around our very short block. I started laughing, Mom 2 hours! and then she laughed too. We talked it out, several hours and arranged a signal so if I was home... It was a hot summer for me with guys. She was home for a few of those trysts that summer but usually just asked if I had a good time. Eventually I moved back to women, got married and had a family. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
352 Followers
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES