All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 13'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Leroy's being an idiot

He's staying to sound like those uneducated morons that won't have sex when they're pregnant just in case it hurts the baby, like "what if the baby sees this thing heading straight for then and they're scarred for life?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Hope Leroy learns to relax soon, but I don't think his concerns and actions are uncommon.

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
Superb Chapter but

Leroy is sounding more like a whimp than a supposed big butch tough ex marine. He is supposed to be a highly intelligent guy who has baby sat his brother and sisters kids so why is he being so silly now. Putting all that aside I love that they now have little Jason in their lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sorry, but this is not the first chapter where they've had to collect sex toys from almost every room in the house. You can't be serious, the amount of time his nieces and nephews spend in the house and they're always spread around? Makes no sense to suddenly be worried about it with an adopted son, they need toys every time they get frisky? In every room?

Leroy is a wimp. He is no marine, his whinging and whining is really getting old

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago
Mixed feelings...

about how Leroy is handling their situation, but this is also the same man who didn't want to have any part in raising a child. He's being overly cautious at the expense of Dave. There needs to be a balance of being Dave and Leroy while being Dave and Leroy and Jason. Jason needs a lot of attention at this stage, which is understandable. The sooner he acclimates, the better it will be for their relationship as a family. It's okay to change the course of their relationship but not to the point of where it's irreparable. Look forward to reading ch 14 to see the direction you decide to go. Good chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wanting more

It seems like this story has not ended. When are the last chapters going to be posted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES