Dave and Scott Pt. 03

Story Info
We watch my brother and his son fuck.
1.2k words
4.55
27.4k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just fucked my step son Scott while my nephew Nick watched on his computer, then I rang my brother Phil and told him to go to his son's bedroom as he had something for him. I raced back to Scott's room in time to hear Phil enter Nick's bedroom.

"Nick?" he said. "Your Uncle Dave said you have something..." We watched as Phil took in the spectacle of his son sitting there with his massive hard throbbing cock in his hand. Phil's eyes bulged as he said "...something for me."

"Dad - what are you doing, get out!" Nick shouted as he tried to cover his erection with his hands.

Phil closed the door behind him as he entered Nick's room, and walked over to where Nick was sat. "That's a beautiful piece of cock meat son." he said.

"That's right Nick," I said. "Your dad is partial to a nice hard cock aren't you Phil?"

"What? Really Dad?" Nick asked.

"Oh yeah. I love a big hard cock. Never knew you had such a beauty though. Lucky your mum is in that temporary hospital dorm - we can have some father and son time," Phil replied. (Phil's wife was a nurse and was being put up by the hospital in temporary accommodation so she wouldn't take the virus home if she was unlucky enough to catch it.)

We watched as Nick removed his hands from his cock, his massive piece of meat standing proud pointing at the ceiling, precum dribbling from his piss slit. "In that case, get on your knees old man and worship my cock."

Phil was 45, nearly 6 foot tall and built like a rugby player. He stripped off his t-shirt showing his big hairy pecs, large nipples, and a treasure trail of hair leading down into the waistband of his boxers which were bulging with the weighty cock and balls within. His face was clean shaven, light brown hair slightly receding at the temples. He pushed his boxers down showing his fully hard uncut cock sticking out in front of him.

"Fuck Dad," Nick said. "Didn't realise you were packing so much meat."

Phil got down on his knees in front of his son, and reached for Nick's cock, wrapping his fingers around it's mighty girth. He bent forward and licked the precum that had bubbled out of the slit, flicking his tongue across the hole. Phil slowly pulled Nick's foreskin down and then ran his tongue around the bulbous purple knob head. He moved so his mouth was directly above Nick's cock, dribbled some spit down onto the hard cock and slowly sank his mouth down over the throbbing shaft. Phil was a talented cock sucker and managed to get most of Nick's entire cock into his mouth. He started bobbing up and down slowly, savouring every inch of cock meat he could get into his mouth.

Scott and myself were laying on Scott's bed, me on my stomach and Scott on his back in the opposite direction. As we lay there watching the live porn show, Scott started rubbing his fingers across my ass cheeks, probing into my crack and rubbing my shit hole. It felt so good having my hole played with like that, nobody had done that for ages.

Phil bobbed up and down on his son's cock getting it covered with spit and saliva. Nick was groaning and moaning enjoying the blow job his Dad was giving him. Suddenly Phil stopped, stood up and straddled across his son's legs. "I need your cock in me son. I want to feel your cock deep in my ass," he said.

Phil positioned Nick's cock at his entrance and then slowly started to sink his asscunt down onto the hard dick. Scott and I had a perfect view - we watched his cunt slowly swallow all of Nick's cock till it was balls deep inside him. "Fucking hell, that feels good," he said.

"Dad your ass is so warm and tight. And juicy - feels so fucking juicy," Nick said. "Ride me Dad, ride me hard. Fuck your cunt with my cock. Stretch your ass open and get me in deep."

As Phil bounced up and down on Nick's cock, Scott started pushing a finger inside my ass. Slowly at first, getting my ass used to the invasion. "When were you last fucked Dad?" he asked me.

"Ages ago Scott. Maybe late last year when Phil and me had a "boys" night away."

"No wonder you're so tight. Gonna have to loosen you up a bit before I fuck you." He reached into a drawer by the bed, and pulled out a long, black butt plug, which was very wide at the base. He covered it with lube and squirted some more lube around and inside my cunt. Slowly he started to fuck me with the plug, pushing a bit in then pulling out, then a bit more and pulling out. He twisted and turned it as he pushed it in. It felt so good to have something pushing inside my ass again, but fuck me it was very wide. My hole was hurting as it got stretched further and further by the wide part of the plug.

From the computer monitor Nick said "Stand up Dad, bend over and spread your legs. I'm gonna give you a deep fuck old man. I want to tear your ass apart before I fill you with my cum."

Phil stood, turned side-on so we could see his hard cock that he was frantically tugging on. "Shove your fuck stick in my ass son, loosen up your old man's hole," he said. Precum was oozing out of his piss slit. Nick stood behind him and with one fast push, rammed his cock deep into his Dad's hole. As he did that, Scott pushed the butt plug all the way inside me, my ass lips closing around the smaller bit at the very base and locking it inside me. Phil and me both yelled at the same time, "FUCK!"

Nick held onto his Dad's hips and was pile driving his huge cock in his Dad's ass, showing no mercy, banging him hard and fast. Scott was punching the butt plug in my cunt. My ass was on fire from the huge invasion making me so fucking horny.

Suddenly Phil cried out "I'm gonna cum son, FUCK ME HARDER ... FUCK THE CUM OUT OF ME. Oh god, here it comes!" His cock exploded, shooting rope after rope of thick creamy cum across the floor, which pushed Nick over the edge - he rammed his cock deep and held it there. We could see his balls pumping his seed inside his Dad's well fucked pussy.

Scott leaned over to me and whispered, "You keep that plug in your hole tonight old man, and tomorrow I'll fuck you just like that. I like a loose pussy to ram my cock into."

To the monitor Scott said "I hope you're up for more Uncle Phil. Nick can stay hard and fuck many times before he has had enough. He is a fuck machine."

Nick reached over to the keyboard, said "Good night guys" and with that his camera went off. (I found out later they fucked most of that night, and Nick filled Phil's ass with his spunk. Apparently it was oozing out of Phil's ass down his legs when he walked back to his own bedroom at about 4am.)

The plug in my ass was making me feel so fucking horny. It felt like my hole was getting looser and wide open ready for Scott's cock. I couldn't wait for morning.