Dave and Scott Pt. 04

Story Info
Dad and step son flip fuck.
1.8k words
4.63
17.5k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott had rammed a huge butt plug in my ass while we watched my brother get fucked by his son, and told me to keep it inside me all night. He wanted my asscunt loose ready for a hard fucking the next morning. I went back to my bed but I didn't sleep much that night - the plug was so big I could feel it stretching my hole. A tight cockring was around my cock and balls keeping me hard most of the night too.

By 6am I decided to get up and have a shower. I pushed my ass out like I was having a dump, and pulled on the plug until it popped out. My hole felt so loose and empty without the plug inside. I pissed, showered and cleaned inside my hole, then pushed the plug back in my cunt. It slid in a lot easier than the previous night. When my pussy lips clamped themselves around the base of the plug it felt so good to have something inside my ass again. Walking around naked making coffee made the plug feel fucking awesome. I kept clenching my hole on the plug which made my ass hungry for cock - a BIG cock, rammed deep inside me fucking me senseless.

I heard the toilet flush upstairs, then heard my boy as he walked down the stairs. He came into the kitchen, naked and hard. His chest and abs looked so sexy with that light covering of hair, his big hard shaved erect cock bounced from side to side as he walked up to me, took hold of my growing cock and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Morning Dad," he said, "how are you this morning?"

"Horny as fuck son" I replied.

"Mmmm good. Are you still plugged?

"Oh yes. Took it out when I had a shower but it's back inside my ass now." I turned around, bent over slightly and pulled my cheeks apart to show him the plug.

"Good man," he said. He gripped the base of the plug and started to pull it out, then push it back in. He fucked me with the plug, my ass making loose sloppy farts each time he pulled it out. Suddenly the plug was gone, my ass loose, gaping and empty. Scott stood close behind me, his hard bulbous knob head positioned at my entrance. I knew what was to come, my ass was desperately hungry for cock. He rammed his 8" of cock meat balls deep into my loose pussy in one go. Even though my ass was loose, it fucking hurt. I hadn't had a cock in me since Phil had fucked me a few months previous and Scott was bigger than Phil.

"FUCKING HELL!" I screamed. Scott wrapped his arms around my chest, kissed my neck and held still so I could get used to him being inside me.

"You like your boy's big cock inside your ass Dad?" he asked.

"Mmm mmm yeah. Fuck it is so big though" I replied as I clenched my ass muscles on his fuck stick. "So fucking big."

"The plug loosened you up, but your ass is still so fucking tight Dad. Tight, hot and juicy." He slowly started to pull his cock out, I felt every inch of his meat as he almost pulled out. His knob head still inside me then he pushed back all the way in so I could get used to the invasion of my shit hole. "Don't touch your cock Dad, you're gonna fuck me after I fill your cunt with my spunk."

Scott picked up speed and started hammering my ass hole. I braced myself on the kitchen counter top and pushed back to meet his thrusts, my ass squelching and farting as he bottomed out. He placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me down towards his thrusting fuck stick, his cock hitting my second hole each time.

"FUCK ME SON, FUCK YOUR DAD'S CUNT, MAKE IT HURT!" I yelled. My cock was rock hard and bounced up and down as my boy rammed his cock in and out of my cunt and his balls slapped against my ass cheeks. Precum flowed from my piss slit like a tap each time he pushed his dick up inside my shit chute.

"I'm not gonna last much longer Dad," he said. "You want my cum in your ass old man? You want your boy's spunk?"

"FUCK YES! FILL ME UP SCOTT. GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

"OH GOD, I"M CUMMING," he yelled. "TAKE IT DAD, TAKE YOUR BOYS CUM!" He slammed deep inside me, I felt inside my ass get warm and wet as he flooded me with his boy spunk. Scott's cock seemed to blast a gallon of his hot spunk into my anal cavity. His body shook with each spurt of jizz until he was done. Slowly he pulled out of my ass, a trickle of cum started to leak out of my gaping cunt and down my balls. He took the butt plug, rubbed it around the leaking cum then rammed it back into my gaping pussy to keep the rest of his spunk inside me.

I stood up, turned around, sank to my knees, and took his cock into my mouth licking off the covering of his cum load and my ass juices. He pulled me up and started a furious tongue kissing so we could share the taste of his fuck. My ass hole was on fire but it felt so fucking good. My cock was rock hard, solid and wet with precum. Scott wrapped a hand around it and said "I need a coffee, then you're gonna fuck me good Dad. You're gonna fuck me hard, tear my cunt open and give me your Dad spunk."

I smiled and said "Oh yeah boy. Your ass is gonna be so fucking sore and loose. Just like mine is now. I need to calm down a bit first 'cos right now I'll cum as soon as I shove my cock in you."

I took my coffee and walked away from Scott, going into the back garden. Being naked, with a semi hard cock and a butt plug in my ass and being outside felt so fucking horny. The back garden was fairly secluded so I was pretty sure no one would see me as I sat down and drank my coffee, and waited as my urge to cum subsided.

After a short while I went back into the house looking for Scott. My cock was semi hard and the urge to cum had diminished a great deal. But I was so fucking horny for his ass. Scott wasn't downstairs so I went up to his bedroom where I found him sitting on his bed, still naked with his long legs crossed at the ankles and his cock hard again resting on his abs, reading something on his phone. Fuck me he looked so hot and sexy. He saw me in the doorway, put his phone down, and opened his legs wide. I could see the end of a dildo sticking out of his asscunt. "I'm ready for you Dad," he said with a wicked smirk on his face.

He shuffled down so he was laying on his back, lifted his legs in the air and started fucking his cunt with the toy. My cock grew stiff and solid as I watched him assault his shit hole. "C'mon Daddy, bring that hot piece of cock meat over here and fuck me. I need to feel your hot cock in my cunt."

Scott slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass, which left his hole loose and open. It looked dark, juicy and so fucking tasty. I really wanted to shove my nose and tongue inside him, but I would do that after I fucked a load of cum inside him.

I grabbed his hips and pulled my boy to the edge of the bed so his asscunt was hanging off the side. "Yeah Daddy, fuck me. Shove your hard cock in my loose cunt and fuck me hard" he said.

I rammed my cock deep inside him in one go and started to pound my boy's ass. He moaned as I pulled back slowly, like I was going to take it out, but instead when I was almost out, I shoved it back in hard, making him gasp in surprise. But that gasp turned into a moan of pleasure as I repeated the motion, again and again, until he started sensing the shove and clenched his hole as I pushed back into him, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Yeah boy," I grunted. "You like Daddy's cock in you." As I pulled back, he grabbed my ass and pulled me into him harder. "What a horny fucker you are, you cock hound."

I wanted to fuck him all day, but I could feel the cum churning in my balls getting ready to explode inside my boy. I pulled his legs as wide apart as I could and started slamming his ass hard. "OH FUCK ME DAD! DO IT!! TEAR MY CUNT OPEN," he yelled.

Scott's cock leaked precum over his abs, then started spurting rope after rope of his thick creamy cum, one shot landed high on his chest. His spasming pussy as he pushed his cum out and the plug in my ass took me over the edge and with a final deep push, I filled his guts with my spunk. "Take Daddy's cum boy, take my fucking load you slut" I cried.

I emptied my balls inside him, then bent down and kissed him passionately, our tongues wrapping around each other until my softened cock fell out of his shit hole. I kneeled down and started lapping at his used gaping pussy, eating my cum as it dribbled out of him. He pushed his hole out and let out a loud sloppy cum filled fart in my face.

I collapsed on the bed alongside my boy, and we wrapped our arms and legs around each other. "Fuck Dad," Scott said. "That was awesome."

My ass was starting to burn with the plug still inside me. I scooted around so my ass was over Scott's face. He realised what I was going to do, so took hold of the plug base and started to ease it out of me while I pushed my ass out. My hole stretched until the plug finally popped free with a sloppy cum fart into Scott's face. I sat down on his face as he lapped at his earlier cum load that had seeped out of my gaping hole. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart so he could get his tongue inside my burning shit hole.

His cock started to get hard again. I bent forward and while Scott ate out my pussy, I licked and sucked on his rigid piece of cock meat, getting it soaking wet so he could slide it into my ass again. This was going to be a good day.