All Comments on 'Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 05'

by Mrifter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The problem with these stories is it allows no room for growth or change.

Every guy would reconsider his relationship with his future spouse. She abandons him, friendzoned him and treats him like shit….but why does he stay. What does she bring to the table? Looks? Looks fade. Is she a red seal chef? Well…evidently not. Is she independently wealthy? Again. No.

So why would he stay in a relationship that is one sided and gets nothing in return?

Would you? Would you willingly eat another man’s cum just because it was in a woman’s pussy? Not unless you’re gay.

So again, why does he stay? In 2 pages all we read is that he’s treated like shit with nothing to explain why he would stay with a woman who wants nothing to do with him.

TestUser0815TestUser0815over 1 year ago

Awesome story! Love that she sucks a loud out of him and swallows as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

You are an awesome writer! 5s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, another author that shits sparkles…..

CBEAR47CBEAR47over 1 year ago

This is not worth the wait. A terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucked up ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can it get any more of a bullshit than this?

vindalowdvindalowdover 1 year ago

Thanks, hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not done! You left out the story about Kendal!! I want to read about Dave cleaning up after Mike, Dan and the boys run a BBC train through both his wife and his 18 year old daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated chapter 4 when the author had David fucking Emily with the dildo and new it would go brown hill from there. The story up until that point could have been salvaged. I waited for chapter 5 just hoping he would give David the courage to take control, somehow fuck everyone over and walk away with dignity. But know, this author had to fuck it up and write a shitty story and terrible ending.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I don't find mental cruelty sexy. So, not a fan of this chapter, the only one I read.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I find the the sterotyping of Blackmen unfortunate. Most Blackmen are not large (6 ft +), are not disrespectful to women, have command of the English language and most do not have 12" cocks. I find it unfortunate that far too many erotic story writers find it necessary to use such sterotyping when writing about Blackmen. In this story are David and Mia married? Confused me. The sexual activites between David and Emily was unnecessary and the pool scene and the initial mating scene between Mia and Mike were just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always think those btb authors are too extreme…then I read stories like these and realize they’re actually pretty PG compared to what I’d write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This a stupid story. What man would put up with that kind of behavior. The author portrays the man as a weak person so in love with this woman that she can do no wrong. Stupid, stupid.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Even if Dave had just walked away it would have helped.

There is only so much any person can take before breaking down. Maybe you could understand it being submissive to his fiancee IF she showed one once of love for him.

He's not married, it's easy to walk away. He's lost Mia as a partner (he lost her in chapter 1), he's lost Kendall as a daughter (not that there is anything official) and Emily is now bribing him. I'm surprised he didn't pack his bags the 1st night Mike was there, definitely shouldn't have returned (except to pack) after the night with Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed your story! Unlike most it seems..

What it’s missing (and could perhaps please some of the other readers) is the final chapter with Kendall. She’s portrayed as something special, even hotter than her mom and BF.

I personally hope she gets gangbanged.

Sluggo11Sluggo11over 1 year ago

I suppose it's a reasonable reflection of the times... Actions and attitudes degrading and dehumanizing women, as well as tolerating, if not celebrating bullies, especially bullies whose "mystique" is built on dishonesty and treachery. Now I understand this is fiction, and as such can include over-the-top examples of human behavior, especially sexual, but at some point there needs to be justification for it... some way to bring it back to something "real". When the actions are all taken to the extreme, and without any more positive "goal", they tend to become at best tedious, if not destructive and dangerous. Kind of like riding a roller coaster... thrilling to take a ride now and then as a contrast to "normal" activities, and better still, sharing the experience with someone ypu care about who also enjoys it, but after a while, if you keep getting on again and again and again, all you do is puke. And as I said at the start, we seem to have some "real life" equivalence, in that some factions of society are more than happy to do the "easy" things... tearing down and destroying... whereas building, nurturing, and protecting are far more difficult, and take a lot more effort... That's true whether it's lives and relationships or cultures and humanity. I for one will still work to preserve truth, love, and generosity, over lies, pain and self-interest. Have to say this series of stories had WAY more of the latter, and almost none of the former... But hey, always room for other opinions. Maybe someone can make a case that this scenario has something enjoyable or uplifting... I'll wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, too bad we will not get to see Dave leave his current life behind. He can simply walk away since he is not married to Mia (even though we often read that there are many claims that he is, even by Mia), nor is Kendall his stepdaughter. After Mia, Kendall and Emily get pregnant, they all move in with Mike and have many babies. Dave never gets retribution but hopefully finds a nice girl that will not turn on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dave burnt the house down but they couldn't prove it. The black guy's quit coming around and sponging off of them always wanted a hand out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the fact that the black guys felt totally free to fuck the girls as much as they wanted and turned them into their fucktoys- wonderful sluts

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Someone said next chapter Hot sexy Kendall get black ganged banged. I say YESSS!!

MORE OF TEEN KENDALL GETTING BLACK FUCKED ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Then Step dad eats the cum from her as I jerk off!!

zorrofinzorrofin12 months ago

Very well done Mrifter, it was easy to read and both realistic and stll on edge. Please continue how Mia, Dave, Mike and also Kendal are now

1999DTfan1999DTfan7 months ago

Great story. Hopefully more is coming. Ang hopefully more deepthroat scenarios. Keep writing, love it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More stupid racist bullshit.

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddiction28 days ago

Great story so far! We need to experience Kendal’s and Emily’s blacking more in detail. Really hot thinking about those two 18 years old girls getting all their holes stretched by huge black cocks! Keep up this awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Wow! Super hot. Hopefully there's part 6, where Dave raises his black grandchildren, while his wife and daughter are bred by Alpha's. Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous