Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes he called for Mia to come in. Even though it was only early afternoon, the two stripped down and tucked themselves into bed.

The two hugged and kissed. Then, without warning, Dave went down below the sheets and began to gently lick around Mia's pussy, before fully going down on her.

"MMMmmm that feels good baby! I need that." Mia said. He sexy voice making Dave hard. Mia flipped around on her stomach and with her knees pushing against the mattress stuck her ass into the air.

Dave knew what to do and began licking her tight asshole.

"Oh my god, your tongue feels so good in my ass!" Mia moaned. "I'm still so sore!"

Now the idea turned him on. Still eating her ass, Dave pressed for more.

"Sore from what babe!?" Mike asked, clearly leading Mia along.

"mmm.. you know baby. I just had Mike's big black cock fucking and cumming my ass. I need you to lick it better."

Dave almost came. He couldn't believe how turned on he felt at the thought about Mia getting ass fucked less that an hour ago. He licked all around her asshole. Before driving his tongue in even further than he had previously.

"Oh baby, keep going, I'm going to cum!" Mia cried out.

Dave, who needed no further encouragement, vigorously ate out her ass. Finally, as Mia began to cum, he moved down to her pussy. His mouth filled with her juices as she cried out and convulsed with pleasure.

"Oh my god, thank you so much. That felt incredible!" She told Dave, stoking his bruised and battered ego.

They both laid on their backs for a minute or two before Dave asked if Mia could go down on him.

"Oh baby. I thought we talked about that. I'm not really into doing that with you." She said, slightly frowning as she spoke.

"Besides, I really just want to cuddle now. Can't we do that?" She asked, her tone immediately changing.

"Sure" Dave said.

They turned so Dave began to spoon Mia. Still slightly erect, his penis poked her butt cheek.

She grabbed back and pushed it down.

"Can you turn around or something?" She asked, annoyed.

Dave turned to his back.

"Sorry babe" He said.

"Ugh, I'm so beat. Do you think you can make dinner?" She asked him.

"Of course."

12