Dave’s Dream Come True

Story Info
I fulfill an older man’s dirtiest fantasy.
1.4k words
4.14
12.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HanaRose
HanaRose
21 Followers

Some of my naughty followers are so curious about my identity and personal life after reading the other stories that I've recently been posting about my past!! I'm keeping things private, for obvious reasons, but there are some things about my more recent life I can tell you all about... with some key details changed for privacy 😉

When COVID hit, I was laid off from my job and, although I had plenty of savings, I really wanted to keep buying designer bags and makeup until I found work again... so I decided to start an account on a popular sexy website to help horny strangers enjoy themselves during lockdown. I ended up with a good number of regular subscribers and tippers so it was a pretty good way to get Sephora money lol

After things started opening back up again and I still didn't have a job, I decided to ask a few of my most loyal and dedicated fans if they might want to "sponsor" me to do an in-person meet up. Two of my fans said they were interested. The first guy was a super rich daddy-type who lived on the other side of the continent from me. He did fly me out to visit him once, but it was pretty tame and not really story-worthy. He mostly just bought me stuff and treated me like a queen to say thanks for the memories. But the second guy -- let's call him Dave -- lived within driving distance and he was definitely interested in much more than shopping and dinner.

Dave was pretty wealthy, but he lived alone and had a quiet life. He was the founder of a successful business and was a shy man in his late 50s or early 60s. He was also not what you would call attractive. I had just turned 30 and Dave was old enough to be my father, but over the many months we played over text and video, I came to really like his charming and kind personality. Dave also had a very specific sexual fantasy.

Dave's dream scenario involved a specific set of circumstances. First, he imagined a group of robbers breaking into his fancy house while he was at work. Then, Dave would come home and accidentally stumble upon the robbery in progress, causing the panicked criminals to grab him, tie him up to a chair, blindfold him, and gag him. The robbers would then leave Dave tied up in his house alone. Dave imagined sitting there trapped, unable to move or scream for help, and hoping that someone would save him. Finally, a miracle -- a hot younger woman (sometimes a saleswoman, a mail carrier, a religious missionary, etc.) would knock at his door, find it unlocked, and would discover him tied up inside. But as she was just about to untie him, she would have a wicked change of heart and decide to take advantage of his vulnerable position. After having her way with his tied up and blindfolded body, the woman would give Dave a pair of scissors or a knife to use to set himself free before slipping back out the front door, remaining forever unseen and anonymous to Dave.

After I agreed to participate, Dave was ecstatic and told me he'd buy me any designer purse I wanted 🤭 We spent the next few weeks planning everything out. He would text me a signal on the morning I was supposed to drive out to his house and all I had to do was show up at some point that day to ... perform.

On a random Wednesday, I got his text. I dressed myself in tight-fitting athletic wear (Dave's request) even though Dave wasn't actually going to be able to see any of it. I just felt it was right to go all the way. Before I left, I remember thinking this was a crazy idea and almost backed out... but then I imagined poor Dave actually tied up without anyone to come save him. I texted my closest friend and confessed my plan. She was super accepting and told me to go for it, but made me share my location with her on my phone and told me I had to text her when I got back home safe. With my friend's blessing, I drove off to Dave's house.

When I got to his (very private) property, I figured Dave had been sitting tied up for quite some time. (I still don't know how he managed to do this, either -- he probably hired someone) I was nervous but also excited by the danger of it. I stomped my little white athletic sneakers up his front steps and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. As planned, no one answered, so I knocked hard on the door, which swung open -- it had been left unlatched. Through the open door I called out, "Hello...? I'm selling magazine subscriptions to raise money for my college intramural team...is anybody home?" I heard a muffled sound from down the hall and followed it to the kitchen. And there was Dave, his ankles tied to the legs of a dining chair, and his wrists tied behind his back. He had a blindfold on and a handkerchief stuck in his mouth, and he was moaning for help. For a second I was shocked but then remembered I had more lines: "Oh my gosh, sir, let me help you!!"

I scrambled to touch the restraints on his wrists before pausing. "Well..." I said, putting a little sexiness in my voice, "maybe I won't untie you... right away." As Dave let out a desperate little sound from behind his gag, I suddenly (and surprisingly) started to feel the tell tale tingle across my skin. I was actually getting turned on.

I tentatively touched Dave's hairy thighs while I formulated my plan for him. He was wearing polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts with a leather belt. I teased him a bit by using some of his favorite lines from our remote chats. "I think you might be too old for me, sir, but no one has to know that I touched you, right?" He grunted and shifted in his uncomfortable restraints. I shushed him and placed a hand on his chest. "Don't worry, sir, I'm going to take really good care of you."

I deftly unbuckled his belt and quickly yanked the whole belt off with a hard tug. Dave's neck was getting red and flushed but he had gone quiet with anticipation. I tossed the belt away and the metal buckle clattered across the floor. "You seem tense, sir." I crouched between his legs and unzipped his shorts. Dave had a smaller than average cock, but I could now see that it was rock hard and straining desperately against his boxers. "Aww..." I cooed, "you're so hard, sir... it must have been years since someone has touched your dick." He let out a long, low moan as I released him from his boxer shorts. I spit forcefully on his cock, making it twitch. Then I gripped his meager shaft with one hand while reaching down to firmly grasp his balls with the other. His hips thrusted pitifully as I giggled, keeping my hands still for as long as I could. Then, slowly, I began to slide my hand over his swollen head, then back down to his base. My other hand very gently pulled down on his balls, then released, and pulled again. Dave was clearly in ecstasy. A river of drool was dripping past his gag and down his chin.

I edged Dave for about half an hour before I let him come, and by the time he exploded all over my hands and his kitchen floor, he was groaning like a caged animal. I wiped his cum off my hands on his polo shirt and reached for a pair of kitchen scissors to hand to him before I left, but then I stopped. I suddenly had a nasty thought. My panties were so soaked through that I was sure I was staining my tight spandex workout pants. It seemed a shame to leave before getting off myself. I turned back to Dave. "Actually, before I let you go, sir... maybe there's a way you could help me?" Dave was sweating and silent. This wasn't part of the plan. But then, I saw him nod, vigorously.

--

Hope you enjoyed reading!! In case you're wondering, "Dave" got to read and approve this before posting and he was thrilled to get to re-experience our first of several in-person meetings 🥰

HanaRose
HanaRose
21 Followers