Dave Takes a Passenger

Story Info
Dave catches a young woman on her way across country.
5.3k words
4.22
35.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LithRae
LithRae
13 Followers

Dave was sitting on a stool in a truck stop getting ready to eat breakfast. It was shaping up to be a dismal rainy day in Boston. The temperature was not bad, but the rain was just a steady shower from a boring grey sky. He was on his way to pick up a load, and then heading west. He would drop off, and pick up more. He genuinely enjoyed driving his rig around the country. He also enjoyed his freedom. The truck was his, so he could pick his loads, and effectively decide where he was going to visit next.

The waitress walked up behind the counter and roughly placed his order in front of him, and then filled his cup with coffee. She was already walking away from him as he said "thanks". She showed no signs that she actually liked her job, or cared about him as a customer. He made a mental note that any tip would be sparse.

As he glanced out front he noticed that a patrol car had pulled up, and the officer looked to be scolding someone. The rain streaked windows made it impossible to tell what his arms were flying around about, but he looked upset about something. Dave turned his attention back to his, apparently overcooked, scrambled eggs.

As he inserted a small fork full of the rubbery blob into his mouth he heard the door open. A bag was dropped on the floor a couple of stools down and a young woman took the seat. She was removing her rain gear which was dripping on the floor still.

"What can I get you" the waitress asked in the same crappy tone she had spoken to Dave in. Clearly she didn't enjoy her job

"I'll have some scrambled eggs, wheat toast, and a cup of orange juice please. Do you have real butter for the toast? " the young lady asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Of course we do" the waitress snapped as she strode back to the kitchen area.

Dave's interest was piqued. Its a fairly miserable day out. What could she be excited about in this place? Certainly not the scrambled eggs she was about to be served. "I hope yours is better than mine" he commented to her after the waitress had disappeared into the bank.

"Excuses me?" The young lady said.

Dave turned to face her, and got his first look at her face. She was pretty. She had light brown hair that hung down past her shoulders, and deep blue eyes that seemed to peer right into his soul. Her lips had a puffiness to them that he found attractive. Her nose was proportionate to her face, and her eye brows were well trimmed. Her skin looked soft and inviting. He imagined what her mouth would feel like if he were to kiss her.

"The eggs" he said, tapping his fork on his plate. "Mine were overcooked, and not that warm when they arrived. Put her shitty attitude on top of it all, and this might be the worst breakfast I've had in a long time."

She smiled at him. Her nice white teeth were brilliantly displayed, and he sensed some warmth in her grin. He guessed that she was probably about twenty years old, maybe twenty- two. She looked to have a fairly small frame holding some nice sized breasts, but still, the thick clothing she wore made it hard to be sure.

"I'm Dave by the way." He added.

"Nice to meet you Dave. My name is Catherine, but everyone just calls me Cat" she said with a slight giggle in her voice.

He looked down at her bag on the floor. "Where ya headed Cat?"

"I don't really have a destination in mind. I figured that I would just head West, and see where I wound up. Initially I thought California, but that's too cliché for me. So I'm thinking Oregon or Washington now." She seemed to be studying him for some sort of reaction. "What do you think?"

He raised his right eye brow at the question, and took another bite of the now cold overcooked eggs. Then he turned back to her and gave her a good look. He let his eyes roam over her from head to toe. She had on rain boots, and her baggy pants were tucked into them. It looked as though she probably had some long underwear on under them, for added warmth. The jacket she wore looked like it was probably warm, as well as water resistant. Too loose to get a good idea of what her figure looked like. He settled his gaze back to her eyes. "I think that if you are planning on walking you have ample time to decide where your final destination will land you. Or, if you catch rides, slightly less time, but you will need to be careful. There are some people out there that will gladly take advantageof a young woman such as yourself Cat."

"What about you Dave, where are you heading?" she turned her attention back to the bar as the waitress approached. She dropped the plate in front of her, spun around, and headed off without even a word. Cat picked up the fork, cut into her eggs, and stuffed some into her mouth. The grimace on her face told him she enjoyed hers as much as he was enjoying his.

Dave took a sip of his coffee. "I'm heading West. I have some stops along the way, but I typically end up in South California, and then track North. Sometimes all the way to Vancouver before I turn back East."

"How long to get to the North West Dave?" she asked. There was sarcasm in her question, and she shot him a smile as she partially turned to look at him.

"That depends young lady. If I drive straight through it's a few days. I have to stop and rest, and get it all logged in my computer for the Highway Patrol types. They frown on driving extended periods of time." He returned her sarcastic tone, and smiled back. "I tell you what Cat. You strike me as a reasonably decent individual, not boring, and not obnoxious. If you like, I'll give you a lift as far as you would like to ride. When you decide that you have enjoyed my company for long enough, you can get out at the next stop. Or, If I tire of your company, I will let you know, and drop you off at my next stop. What do you say?"

She turned away from him, and seemed to concentrate on her eggs again. She apparently decided that the toast looked better at that time. After taking a nibble of it she sipped her juice. She looked back to him "I don't know Dave... We've only just met, and I haven't decided if I can trust you yet."

"Okay Cat, but I don't have time to sit around until you are completely comfortable with me. I have deliveries to make, so will the next trucker. We are pretty busy individuals honey. I've got to go get my rig ready to roll out. I'm going to leave this stop in about 30 minutes. You have until then to make up your mind. If you decide you are in you can find me in spot 114. I'm straight out that door, and past the diesel pumps. Biggest truck in the yard, you won't miss it. Either way I wish you luck Cat. Enjoy that, umm, breakfast." he snickered as he said the last part, and tipped his hat as he headed for the door.

Back at his truck he was keeping an eye on the door to the diner. He was hoping that he had sewed the seeds well enough to get her to follow. He would wait in his truck, and rest for a bit before getting underway. His heart rate had picked up with the anticipation he was feeling. He turned the heat up inside the truck. If she climbed in she would likely need to take the jacket off. That would give him a better idea about what her body looked like. He was so lost in thought about it that he almost didn't notice her exiting the stop cafe, and heading for the diesel pumps. The edges of his mouth began to curl up to form a devilish grin.

He extended his hand to her as he opened the door to the sleeper cab. He practically yanked her inside with her bag. Then he shut, and locked the door behind her. She flashed him a concerned look letting him know that locking her in made her a bit uncomfortable.

"Relax" he said reassuringly, "I always keep the doors locked. It is habit, and it keeps my rig safe and sound. I apologize for the rough treatment getting you in here. I hope I didn't startle you too badly Cat." He gave her the friendliest smile he could muster.

"It's okay Dave, just took me by surprise is all." She was looking around the sleeper with a look of amazement on her face. "This is huge Dave. Like an RV or something."

Dave gave a soft laugh "Yeah, it's like a rolling living quarters for me. Makes my travels way more comfortable than most of the rigs out there. I wouldn't trade it for anything." He paused to look at her dripping in his truck. "Can I take your bag, and coat Cat?"

"Huh?" she responded absentmindedly, "Oh yeah, I'm sorry." She giggled as she handed him her bag, and slipped out of her coat.

He took the items grinning to himself at what he saw. She had on a white tee shirt that had soaked through more than she probably realized. He could see the lace lined light pink bra that she wore under her shirt, and he admired the two packages that it held neatly in place. He was glad that his fortune found her in his truck. He was going to enjoy his trip even more now. He placed her things in a pull out storage bin, and then closed it so they were stowed neatly out of sight.

He moved forward into the cab of the truck. "You can sit there if you want. Or, if you would rather, you can change first. What ever you would like Cat, but we will be moving in a couple of minutes. If you are going to change first I recommend that you sit on the bed so you don't fall over."

"I would like to change first, but won't you be able to see me if I do that Dave?" she responded, a hint of apprehension in her voice.

Dave moved back to the entrance to the sleeper. "No Cat, I won't be peeking at you as you disrobe" then he pulled the dividing door closed. His heart began to beat even faster now. He could hardly contain himself at the thought of her getting naked in his truck. He wondered what images his hidden cameras were going to take of her. He smiled as he sat in his seat, and buckled in.

He depressed the clutch pedal, shifted into gear, and pulled out of the parking slip he had been occupying. Pulling out onto the service road he began to hum quietly to himself.

She opened the doorway, and stepped into the cab as they were entering the onramp for the highway. She was silent as she plopped down in the passenger seat fastening her seatbelt.

The radio had older country playing quietly, but when "Family Tradition" came on she reached out, and cranked up the volume. Then, as if she startled herself, she looked at Dave sheepishly, "Umm, you don't mind if I turn this up do you? I love Hank Jr."

"Not at all honey, I enjoy his singing as well." he laughed softly as he shook his head. "So little kitty, mind if I ask what you're trying to escape, or is that private for now?"

She began to fidget uncomfortably in the seat "I-I umm..." her voice trailed off

"That's okay sweetheart, you don't have to tell me right now. I was just tryin to make some small talk. Apparently that's not small. How about something else. Do you have any hobbies?" He had hoped to learn some bit of personal information from her, but oh well.

She smiled at him, trepidation showing on her face. "I- I..."

"Okay Cat, relax. We don't have to talk. Just sit back, and listen to the radio honey. Or, if you'd rather you can climb on back there and take a nap. It's real quiet. Can't even hear the diesel running with all the extra sound insulation I had them install for me."

She smiled weakly, and just sat there listening to the radio as they drove.

At 1PM he made for an exit for another truck stop, and hopefully a lunch that would shame the breakfast from before. It advertised burgers which was fine with Dave. Catherine seemed to be genuinely happy that they were exiting for lunch. After a short drive down the service road they pulled in and found an easy parking slot. As they disembarked from the truck, and Dave locked it behind them, Cat looked longingly toward the building. She hadn't said anything, but he guessed that she needed to relieve herself. As they stepped through the door Cat moved quickly toward the ladies room. She rejoined Dave at yet another stool where he was awaiting someone to ask what he wanted. She showed up just as Cat took a seat.

They sat, just eating their food, and sipping their drinks. Afterward they paid, and headed back to the truck. Once they were back under way Cat finally spoke. "Dave, thank you for letting me ride along. I'm sorry I got so emotional earlier, I guess it just hit me what I was doing was for real. I've been planning to leave for so long that it just seemed surreal at the time." She flashed him that award winning smile he had seen at breakfast. He was looking forward to the next stop.

Just after 7PM they were pulling into another truck stop. They'd grab some grub, clean up in he showers, and turn in for the night. He was tired of driving, and ready for some time off. He had been anticipating this all day, and he was ready. As they ate he made no indication what he was planning. After he showed her the showers, he took his quickly, and headed for the truck. He was practically running. He climbed in, pulled out his laptop to check out the pictures from earlier.

The stills were magnificent. She had stripped down to just her panties. She had a great body. Her tits were what dreams were made of. The dreams of any man who desired to dive into some perfectly shaped soft supple mounds. He could feel his erection growing. He moved the pointer to the first video file. It opened to a shot of her back. She lifted her shirt up and over her head, and then reached around unclasped her bra, and tossed it away. She was swaying a bit due to the movement of the truck driving down the road. Then a perfect shot of her ass as she bent over and removed her pants. Her panties had crawled up her crack a bit, so there was ample skin on display. Her ass cheeks were perfectly rounded, and not a single imperfection to be seen.

He was jarred back by a knock at the door. He scrambled to get the laptop put up, disappointed that he had been interrupted.

He opened the door, and helped her inside. Her hair was still damp, and she smelled clean. He was definitely going to change that he thought to himself. He had put on a pair of denim shorts, and a tee shirt to get comfortable in bed.

"Are we not going to go further tonight?" She asked.

"Can't, I've got to log some down time in order to stay legal." A simple reply that seemed to ease her thoughts.

He laid back on the bed, and turned on the television. Some corny movie started, and her face melted into a soft smile. "Cat, could you get in that fridge, and grab me a water please. Get yourself one too if you like."

He enjoyed the view of her ass as she bent over to get into the fridge. He was happy to see that she had retrieved two waters from within. He took the one she was handing him and set it the cup holder on the side of the bed. He smiled inwardly as she twisted the top off, and began to drink. She sat back on the bed beside him, and settled in to watch the movie. A minute later she asked if she could have another water. Dave handed her his, which she accepted gratefully. He noticed that her eyes were beginning to glaze over. She finished the second water, and laid down completely. He felt her move a few more times before he guessed that she was asleep.

He sat up, and smacked her face a couple of times gently, testing her consciousness. She was out. He pulled her shirt up over her bra, and then removed it from her body all together. He pulled her limp body up off from the mattress so that he could unclasp her bra, and then he tossed it aside as well. There they were, those gorgeous tits he had seen in the still pictures from earlier. He placed his hands on them. He was rewarded with the feel of delicately soft skin, and a firmness that only youth and surgery can supply. Her nipples were small, and begging for his attention he imagined. Lowering his head he took one into his mouth, and began to lick, and suck it deeply.

He was very excited now, she was even better than he had hoped for. His hands moved down her body until he found the belt of her shorts. He fumbled with it for a short while before getting it undone. Quickly undoing her button, and lowering the zipper he roughly pulled them from her. Hooking his thumbs into the waist line of her panties he also removed those. Her pussy was shaved bare. He parted her legs, and lowered his head to get a smell. The faint musk of a woman was present, but mostly she smelled clean, freshly showered. Then he licked her slit slowly from the back to the front. Again, and again until she was moist with saliva, and her own juices were starting to accumulate.

He moved his tongue into her slit, and began to lick her insides slowly. Her pussy tasted very clean. He opened a door next to the fridge, and removed a container of Vaseline, and a small hand towel. Taking two fingers he scooped a generous amount of the lube, and applied it to her pussy. He made sure to rub some into her as well. When he was satisfied with the level of lube in and on her pussy he moved off the bed. He removed his clothes, and moved back onto the bed between her legs.

He looked down at her unconscious body, and moved his hard cock closer to her pussy. When contact was made his cock twitched with excitement. The head of his cock was large, and purplish in color. His cock wasn't huge, average likely. Standing fully erect at 7.5 in. and 3 in. thick. He was going to give her every inch he had, and pump her full of his semen. he pushed gently, and her lips parted as the head of his cock entered her slit. The outer folds of her pussy were pressed in with his cock as he inserted himself into her. Even with the lube she was tight. He withdrew a bit, and then pushed forward some more. two niches of his cock inside of her then three. He was pressing ahead slowly. His fragile control over his desire to just fuck the hell out of her was beginning to fade. He closed his eyes and stopped the advancement of his cock into her twat. The delicate walls of her vagina squeezing his rock hard cock was as close to heaven as he could imagine. He pressed forward, and the outer lips followed his cock in some more. he had 5 inches of his cock in her now. The heat in her pussy seemed to be rising, so was the amount of lubricant. Her body was starting to react to his intrusion. 6 in of his cock inside of her. He was almost there. 7 in, and then he felt his balls come to rest upon her crotch. He was fully seated inside of her pussy.

Withdrawing from her was just as blissful. She was squeezing, almost sucking his cock. It was as if her pussy had a mind of it's own, and was trying to keep his cock from exiting just yet. Obligingly he slowly reinserted himself back to the deepest part of her pussy he could manage. This time once he was fully inside, he ground into her hoping for just a little more penetration. He lowered his head and took her left nipple into his mouth to suckle some more. Her skin was soft, and smooth.

He began to move inside of her slowly, and gently. He imagined her moaning, and panting as he began to very slowly fuck her. Looking at her lips which were now slightly parted, his desire to feel what it was like to kiss her was ablaze again. Lowering his face to hers, he pressed their lips together, and then slipped his tongue into her mouth to taste her. He inhaled sharply as he lost himself in the kiss. He kept kissing her, running his tongue past her lips, and around hers in her mouth. Then he began to place kisses all over her neck, chin, and ears.

In, and out, in and out. He was now moving his cock at an increased pace. He sat back, and pulled her legs up and over his shoulders. This provided him a new angle, and deeper penetration. His cock was sliding into and out of her at a decent rate of speed. His orgasm building, and his cock beginning to swell ever so slightly. He increased the rate of his thrusts into her. He would be spilling the first of his seed very soon. Suddenly he felt the urge to bury his cock as deep within her as he could get it. He ground into her, and began to groan quite loudly as he pumped his cum into her.

LithRae
LithRae
13 Followers
12