Dave Takes a Passenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had finished he began to work his deflating cock into her for the pleasure of it. The soft folds of her pussy rubbed the extra sensitive head of his cock as he did so. Eventually he slipped from her hole, which was now slowly oozing his cum from it. He retrieved the towel, and began to clean her pussy up. He placed her clothes back on the bed, and sat her up. He put her bra back on her, not in perfect position, but she had been sleeping. He wondered if she would notice. Then he got her back into her shirt, and laid her back down on the bed. He started rubbing her tits through her clothes once more. Pressing his face into the side of her neck to kiss, and smell her. He could feel his cock coming back to life. This pleased him greatly. Moving back between her legs he thrust himself fully back inside of her. The leaking cum made her pussy very slick, and he had no trouble sinking his shaft back into her fully once more. Reaching around her he took two hands full of her round ass cheeks, and lifted that wonderful ass up off from the bed slightly. He began to thrust into her, being careful not to go too hard, and deep so fast. He didn't want her to be sore from him fucking her.

His thrusts were gaining speed, and he was soon filling her with his cum a second time. Still, the slick velvety walls of her pussy were gripping his pulsing cock as if milking him for every drop possible. This time when his cock fell from her the towel was in place to clean up quickly. He knelt between her spread legs, admiring her sloppy pussy as it leaked his cum out slowly. He dabbed at it, and then began to finger her scooping it out until she stopped leaking so much. When he had finished cleaning her cunt, he caressed her folds once again before pulling her panties back onto her. Then her worked her back into her pants, and repositioned her back on the bed.

He got dressed as he had been, and curled up behind her on the bed. As he relished in the experience he just had with this unsuspecting beauty he drifted off to sleep.

He woke to something pushing on him. It was Cat, He had rolled onto his back, and she was half on, and half off of him with her head on his chest. She was cooing and grinding her crotch on his leg. "What luck!!" he immediately thought. He rolled over slightly, brought his left arm over, and began to stroke her side. She responded by moving her crotch with more pressure. He used his hand to stroke the side of her face, and then she stopped grinding on him.

She looked up at him with those beautiful blue eyes, which at once narrowed into angry looking slits. "What are you doing?" she said in a low demanding voice.

"Umm Cat, I woke up to you humping my leg. I didn't take it very far because I figured that you were having some sort of dream. Although, you got me fully awake with that Cat. It's been a long time since I've slept next to a beautiful young woman, much less had her inciting sexual lust like that honey. I think a lesser man would have had his way with you." he laughed to himself when he said the last part.

She recoiled, her face bright red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry Dave, I don't know what happened. It was a good dream for sure, but that doesn't excuse what happened." As she swung her legs off the bed she looked down at her self. She had a wet spot on the front of her pants. "Oh my god... I've.. Shit..."

"What is it Cat?" Dave asked in a soft voice.

She turned to him with tears welling up in her eyes. "I've soaked my pants." With that she began to sob, tears now rolling down her cheeks. Her eyes were now puffy, and red as she cried.

Dave got up, and walked around the bed to her. Gathering her in his arms he tried to sooth her. "It's okay Cat, I won't say anything about it, so nobody will ever know. You have my word." He put his finger under her chin, and tilted her head up so that he could look into her eyes.

Her sobbing subsided into the hiccup style of crying as she tried to calm herself down. She closed her eyes again, and began to lean into him. Soon she was pressing her mouth to his, and his fires of desire erupted into a raging inferno. He was surprised when her tongue poked out into his mouth, but he responded by sucking on it. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and began to pull it upwards. She raised her arms allowing him to remove it from her completely. Her bra was removed as she was maneuvered with her back to the bed. He began to kneed her tits while kissing her.

She was panting lightly, and moaned into his mouth. Her hands reached for his, and stopped him when he went to unbuckle her belt. "No, I'm definitely not clean she cried to him." She slowly dropped to her knees, and began tugging at his pants. Soon he was free, and she was licking the tip of his cock. He began to groan as she moved her mouth down onto his cock. He was enjoying her attention on his cock for sure, but that is not what he wanted. He placed his hands on her head, and pulled his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him with tears reforming in her eyes.

He pulled her up to kiss him again. Then he quickly unfastened her belt, and pushed her pants and panties to the floor. Before she could protest he pushed her somewhat roughly onto her back on the bed. He was on top of her in an instant, forcing his cock into her pussy. She was sloppy from before still, so he didn't encounter much resistance. He began to work himself into her again, but with more vigor this time around.

She was moaning quite loudly, and he could see that she still had tears in her eyes. He started to thrust into her pussy hard, and deep. He wanted to fill her again. This time she would know about it though. He was fucking her hard, pounding her small cunt like a jack hammer. Deep powerful thrusts. Each time he slammed into her she let out a squeal. He couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain, and he didn't bother to ask. He just kept fucking her at a ferocious pace. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he rammed his cock in her. He heard her gasp for air, and then saw her eyes clamp shut, a strange grimace on her face. As he continued to punish her pussy it faded into a smile, and he could hear her taking in air through her clenched teeth.

He slammed his cock into her one more time, and then began to grind on her as he pumped her full of his cum yet again. He was groaning loudly, and squeezing her tits by now. What a heavenly feeling he thought to himself.

"You put a condom on, right Dave? Please tell me you did." he could hear the genuine concern in her voice.

"No sweetie, I don't have any, nor do I like to use them" he replied "but it's not like you could tell if I had. Your pussy is so fucking wet right now it's practically dripping everywhere even without my cum in you." He got up, and went into a closet like area toward the back of the truck. Moments later he emerged with a fresh pair of pants on, and a grin that reflected how truly satisfied he was. He had fucked her twice the night before, and once again while she was conscious.

"I'm not on the pill Dave. I don't want to get pregnant." she said as she curled up on his bed.

"Then you might ought to go take a shower honey, and see if you can wash it all out."

She put some clothes on, grabbed her bag, and headed for the building to use the showers. "Okay, I'll be right back then." She said as she closed the door.

Dave cleaned up around the bed room of his sleeper, and contemplated the thought of waiting for her to return. Her pussy was nice, and he'd be fucking her tonight if he waited for her to return. He'd also probably be able to fuck her in the ass if he wanted to, and he absolutely wanted to. She has a great ass. He wanted to fuck her from behind, pull out, and drive deep in her ass.

What to do, what to do...?

12