All Comments on 'Dave Takes a Passenger'

by LithRae

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

You have to continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going

Dave,

You need to tap that tight little ass.. Whether she wants it or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dialogue

"My name is Catherine, but everyone just calls me Cat". Nobody talks like that! You would just say "I'm Cat". Other than that not too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Job

Definately would like to see a continuation.

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Peg risk sex is so damn hot!

I wonder if hey will be together long enough for her to take a pregnancy test?

He needs to find out how close she is to her O day, and then try to deliberately knock her up. See if he can turn her on so much with preg risk talk she begs for his sperm in order to have real sex. Condom covered sex is nothing more than mutual masturbation.

auhound49auhound49over 4 years ago
Just a thought...

So she does not want to be pregnant, but knows there will be more sex. I suggest she stock up on disposable douches (according to "Contraceptive Today" they actually do work to reduce the chances of pregnancy by about 1/2 - not too effective but better than nothing). the reason for this is I can imagine having to pull over and her squatting by the side of the truck, or her having to use a bucket to piss and douche in while traveling.

As you are very good at descriptive details I will find this addition to be very interesting. I wonder what she will bring back from her shower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLithRae@LithRae
Not really sure what information to put in here yet. Perhaps It will come to me later, and I will update it.

story TAGS