Dave's First BBC

Story Info
While wife is away, Dave gets more than he expected.
2.9k words
4.5
29.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers

Dave is an average guy. A little short with a medium build, just trying to keep in some sort of shape as he was getting older. Andy was the same age, but tall, very dark, and well built. Andy was helping Dave get into better shape, so there were spending more and more time together. Dave had met Andy at the driving range and had hit it off pretty well. Dave was happy to find a new friend he could hang out with and have some drinks. It was something he was missing after relocating to another state.

Dave's wife, Connie, had been out of town a few weeks visiting family out of state giving Dave a lot of free time. Andy invited Dave over for some drinks one evening.

"Come on over Friday night, I've picked up some new whiskey I think you'll like. You've got nothing better to do!" Andy had said.

"That is true. Though if I'm having a few drinks, I'll probably want to stay overnight. Don't need to be driving home drunk." Dave agreed to the invite. He was lonely with Connie out of town.

"It's settled! I'll see you then!"

***

Friday came and Dave went straight home after work to get ready. For a guy going to hang out with a buddy, getting ready was pretty simple. Dave changed into more comfortable jeans and a t-shirt, put on some sneakers, and headed out.

Dave arrived at Andy's place as the sun began to set. "I grabbed some tacos on the way!" Dave showed Andy the bag as he walked in.

"Perfect, don't want to be drinking whiskey on an empty stomach!" Andy showed Dave to the back deck by the pool. Andy had string lights strung up around the patio, dimly lighting the whole area.

"Got some mood lighting going on back here?" Dave commented on the ambiance of the patio space.

"Haha! Yeah, something like that. The ladies seem to like it like this. But tonight, it's just us guys. You want to start sampling some whiskey? I've been building up a good collection."

"Heck yeah! I certainly could use some good stuff right about now." Dave had had a rough couple of weeks, both at work, and missing his wife.

"Perfect, get the tacos set up on the table there and I'll grab us some good stuff." Andy pointed to a table surrounded by a couch and a few chairs.

Dave and Andy ate tacos, drank whiskey, and chatted for a while. The sun had set, but the evening in the desert was still pretty warm. Dave was feeling nice and relaxed, his troubles now in the past.

"It's still pretty warm out here. How about we hop in the pool to cool off?" Andy recommended.

"Sounds good, but I don't have any swim shorts with me," Dave said, looking at the pool.

"Ah, who cares!" Andy jumped up and stripped completely naked and walked over to the pool.

Holy crap, thought Dave, he's huge! Dave wasn't intentionally looking to see, but couldn't miss Andy's massive member flopping about as he walked over to the pool. The ladies must love him, that is an impressive cock, Dave admired him for a moment. I kind of want a closer look at that thing. How big does it get when it's hard? Why am I so focused on his member?

Andy hopped in making a big splash. "Come on, the water feels great!"

"Alright, alright. I'm coming!" Dave got up and undressed. Being self-conscious of how much smaller he was, he hid his little dick with his hand as he walked to the pool and jumped in himself. Andy was right, the water felt really nice. Dave was feeling pretty refreshed as he waded around the pool.

"Hold on, forgot something." Andy climbed out of the pool and grabbed both of their glasses, pouring more whiskey in before walking back to the pool and putting the glasses on the edge before climbing back in.

Dave started working his way towards the drinks, but Andy stood in his way, arms up. "You gotta get past me if you want another drink!" Andy teased Dave.

"Alright, if that's how it's going to be." Dave accepted the challenge.

Dave faked a jump to the left, then dove to the right, but Andy was quick and grabbed Dave around his chest, and easily tossed him back towards the center of the pool. He is really strong, Dave thought.

"Nice try mister!" Andy got back into position.

"Ok, ok" Dave said as he got closer to Andy, then while taking a quick glance to the left, Dave tried pushing Andy and diving to the right again. But Andy didn't fall for it and grabbed Dave again. This time, he had grabbed him by the waist and hesitated before throwing Dave to the middle. While Andy held Dave, he could feel that big cock of Andy's slide up the inside of his legs and rest up under his own balls.

That felt... weird, but oddly... sexy? Was Andy getting turned on by this game? Dave didn't mind being manhandled by Andy, he was enjoying the game himself. But his own little penis twitched when Andy's cock brushed up under him. Was I getting turned on by this? Dave wasn't sure what to think.

"Give up yet?" Andy clearly wasn't going to let Dave get by.

"Not yet..." Dave said, thinking he had one last shot.

Dave got closer to Andy, looked him in the eye, then suddenly Dave dropped under the water, grabbed Andy's legs, and pulled himself underneath and between his legs, popping up behind him. One last stroke to reach the edge and Dave was reaching for his whiskey glass.

Andy quickly turned around, grabbed Dave, and spun him around, pushing his back against the pool wall. Pinning Dave to the wall, Andy's face was right in Dave's as he smiled, "I don't think so!" As Andy's hips moved in closer to keep Dave pushed against the wall, Dave could feel Andy's cock yet again, running up the inside of his legs and against his balls.

Andy moved in closer, tilted his head, and gently kissed Dave on the lips. Dave, losing himself in the moment, closed his eyes and kissed Andy back. After a few tender kisses, Andy opened his mouth slightly and pushed his tongue past Dave's lips. Dave no longer had control and willingly met Andy's kisses with his own. They made out for a moment before Andy released his pressure against Dave and wrapped his arms around his waist. Dave responded by wrapping his arms around Andy's neck, and his legs around his waist.

Andy pulled Dave towards the center of the pool as they continued to kiss, their movement causing Andy's member to bob up and down, slapping Dave's butt. Andy began to move his hips, causing his growing cock to rub along Dave's taint and ass hole. Dave started to moan gently from the stimulation happening below.

"Let's go inside." Andy said after a few minutes and he started walking towards the pool stairs with Dave still wrapped around him.

As they got to shallow water, and Dave was now fully above water, he put his legs down and let go of Andy as they turned and walked side-by-side out of the pool, grabbing their glasses, and headed to the patio door that led directly to the master bedroom.

Andy led Dave to the foot of the bed and faced him. "Take a drink." Dave obeyed, finishing the whiskey in the glass, then Andy took the glass from him, and set them both on the dresser. Andy then walked back to Dave still standing at the foot of the bed. Andy put his hands on Dave's shoulders and pushed him down to the bed.

Dave, now sitting on the edge of the bed, is looking directly at the largest cock he has ever seen. And it wasn't even fully hard yet. Andy stepped in closer and puts his hand behind Dave's head, pulling him to his semi-rigid member. Dave obediently bent down and put the head into his mouth, and began licking the head with his tongue.

"That's a good cocksucker. Suck that cock like you want it." Andy was becoming an Alpha Male, he had full control of everything that was happening and Dave didn't care.

Dave tried to get more of that beautiful cock into his mouth, but couldn't get past the head. It was just too big for his virgin mouth. "That's enough for now, we'll work on that another time," Andy said as he pulled Dave off his cock and pushed him onto the bed. As Dave laid back, his legs automatically went up and separated, opening up for his bull.

Andy grabbed Dave's thighs and pushed him back, sliding him towards the headboard. He then climbed up in between Dave's legs and on top of him. While Andy's cock rested at the opening of Dave's ass, they kissed with the passion of teenage lovers.

Andy then pulled away from Dave, reached over to the bedside table, and opened the drawer. Fishing around he finds what he is looking for. Grabbing a bottle of lube, Andy sat back on his knees and poured some in the palm of his hand.

Pressing his hand against Dave's ass, Andy rubbed the lube all over and around the virgin hole. He then circled his middle finger around the rim a few times before easing his long finger in, one knuckle at a time while telling Dave "Just relax. Don't tense up, just relax."

Dave gasped with pleasure as his sphincter was massaged. What is going on? Dave was questioning his manhood as another man was fingering his ass hole. Why am I letting this happen? Why does it feel so good?

Andy continued to slowly massage Dave's hole while he slowly inserted a second finger. Again, Dave gasps from the pleasure.

After a minute of fingering Dave's ass, Andy removed both fingers slowly and Dave instantly felt an emptiness. "Hmmm..." Dave whines, missing the digits that had been penetrating him.

Andy poured more lube into his hand, then began to rub it all up and down his massive cock, making sure the entire length is covered. He then leaned back over Dave and looked directly into his eyes.

"Are you ready?"

Dave nodded his head yes, unable to utter any words.

Andy grabbed Dave's arms and pinned them above his head with one hand. Dave is now helpless as Andy placed the head of his cock at the rim of Dave's ass. Andy again asks Dave, "Are you sure you are ready? Once I start, I will not stop until I am finished."

Dave, felt the head of Andy's cock push up against his virgin ass. It was too late to turn back now. Again Dave nodded his head.

Andy pushed slightly, the head pushing past the outside rim and spreading open the tight hole. Dave gasped at the pain and pleasure of this invasion. Andy asked one last time, "If you are ready for it, tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass." It was more of a command than a question.

Dave finally spoke, "Yes, I want it! I want you to fuck my ass!" Did those words just come out of my mouth? Dave didn't know what he was saying, he just knew he needed fucked.

Andy eased the head fully past the stretched opening. The pain shot through Dave, causing him to scream out, "AHHH!". Andy stopped the forward movement and locked lips with Dave, distracting him from the pain, and allowing him to get used to the stretching.

Dave, helpless from being pinned down by Andy, tried to relax his ass that was screaming in pain while losing himself in the passionate kiss and the strange new pleasure he had never experienced before.

Andy could feel Dave relax, so he slowly eased another inch of his cock in. Again, Dave screams out, and again Andy paused and kissed Dave. This process happened several times over the next 5 minutes as Andy eases his entire length into Dave.

As Dave started to get used to being completely filled, Andy began to slowly pump his hips. Sliding his cock out a couple of inches, then all the way back deep in Dave's ass. As Dave's screams turned into moans of pleasure, Andy increased both the speed and the length of his motions. This continued until Andy was fucking Dave furiously with the full length of his big black cock, his balls slapping against Dave's ass cheeks.

Dave wrapped his arms around Andy and pulled him in tight as he tried to wrap his legs around Andy's waist.

"That's my bitch, you love daddy's cock in your ass," Andy said as he was grunting in Dave's ear.

"Yes daddy, fuck my ass!" Dave is fully committed to his new lover.

After what seemed like an eternity to Dave, Andy suddenly pulled all the way out. "Don't stop!" Dave begged.

Andy smiled at Dave, "I'm not done yet, bitch." He grabbed a leg and rolled Dave over to his stomach, then straddled his thighs. He then dove right back in, slamming his cock deep into Dave's already sore backside.

"AHHH!" Dave lifted up and screamed in pain with the sudden impalement of his ass. Andy grabbed Dave's arms and pulls them to the side, laying his full body weight on Dave. "Stay down bitch!" Andy yelled at Dave, then bit his shoulder as he started to pound his cock into Dave.

Dave continued to scream, face down in a pillow while his ass was being hammered. His screams of pain slowly turned into moans of pleasure as his body adjusted to the assault.

After several minutes of this abuse, Andy let go of Dave's arms and lifted his body up to get a better angle and go deeper into Dave's rear access. Pounding harder and harder, Andy grabbed the back of Dave's head. "Take that bitch! Take that fucking!"

After several more minutes of the continued hard fucking, Andy grabbed Dave's hips with both hands and started slamming as hard as he could into Dave. "Do you want your ass filled with my cum?!" Andy yelled.

Without hesitation, Dave yelled back, "Yes daddy, fill my ass with your cum!" Where did that come from? Dave was at a loss as his mind swirled with the pain and the pleasure from this new experience.

Andy let out a loud grunt as he grabbed Dave's hips tighter and forced his cock as deep into Dave as he could get it, unloading a river of cum deep inside. Dave felt his colon fill with Andy's seed as it pumped in, and that was all it took. Dave's orgasm was explosive, like none other he could remember. With that, he unloaded his own meager load on the sheet.

Andy laid back down onto Dave, sliding his arms underneath, wrapping Dave in a loving embrace as he rested on top, his cock still filling Dave's ass.

As Andy's cock softened, after what seemed like an hour, Andy rolled off Dave and laid beside him. Dave couldn't move, his ass finally empty of the cock that had been filling it for so long. His mind wandered, trying to remember how he got into this spot.

"I could use another drink." Andy said as he got up and grabbed his glass, drank what was left, then left to go refill it.

When Andy returned, he found Dave asleep in the bed. He put his glass down and snuggled up to Dave and drifted off to sleep himself.

***

Dave woke in the middle of the night. Laying on his side, Andy spooning him with his arms wrapped around him. Dave moved a little, then Andy pulled him in closer, wriggling his semi-hard cock between Dave's cheeks.

Dave, remembering the pleasure from last night, and forgetting the pain, ground his ass onto Andy's growing cock.

"Hmmm. Do you want some more? Couldn't get enough last night?" Andy whispers into Dave's ear.

Dave rolled over to face Andy and they began kissing softly, wrapping their arms around each other. Andy then grabbed Dave and rolled him on top. Dave, now straddling Andy, leans into him and starts kissing with more passion as he started to grind his ass onto Andy's now hardened shaft.

"Before you get more of this cock that you love so much, you have to promise me something," Andy said sternly.

"Anything daddy. I'll do anything, just give me your cock!" Dave said, still not sure why he was talking without thinking.

"When your wife returns, bring her to me. Don't touch her with that little dick, bring her straight to me so she can be truly fucked by a real man. You understand?" Andy commanded.

"Yes daddy, I will bring her to you," Dave said. Then he thought, did I just agree to hand my wife off to another man? Will she let him fuck her? He certainly charmed me into his bed. She doesn't stand a chance against him.

"That's my good bitch. Now climb up onto this cock." Andy reached down and stood his cock up so Dave could lower himself on it for another round.

And that was the real reason I brought her over to Andy's as soon as she returned.

Stoirm
Stoirm
49 Followers