Dave's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen broke away wide eyed and now interested in becoming more comfortable with the intimacy of the friends in the room.

She wasn't as nervous now as she grabbed the bottle and span it around. It stopped on me and she gave an almost sigh of relief. I moved to sit up and she did the same, meeting in the centre of the circle. Becky and Heather released my thighs as I broke away, I reached up to Karen's face and pulled her in, my lips gently touched hers, sending shivers through her as Becky's kiss had done, she relaxed quicker into my kiss however, opening her mouth to accept more of my tongue into her mouth. We kissed more passionately and I felt hands once again squeezing my manhood, Karen broke only to gasp as she felt the heat and flesh through the thin lycra of the trunk-shorts. She broke off with a gasp, aware that if she didn't do it then, she might not have stopped.

"Oh my god!" She breathed at me as she sat down.

Heather and Becky returned their hands to my thighs and squeezed them. This was becoming almost too much to handle, I could break at any point. Since dating Heather though, I'd found through our teasing that I could hold out more, I had better self control.

"Who wants to play one more game?" Becky asked.

The girls giggled and clapped excitedly. I was a little disappointed that it was to be the last game, but Becky smiled and grabbed the bottle.

"7 minutes in heaven!" She said.

The girls looked at each other with confused looks. This was a mixed group game, how was it going to work.

Heather grinned and took the bottle from her and handed it to me.

"The rules are as they usually are, spin the bottle, take the person to the dark closet and you have 7 minutes with them.... you can do anything you want; talk, dance, smooch... kiss... grope...anything..." she said.

The girls looked as Becky stood up "we need my bedroom for this."

We all followed her quietly upstairs to her large bedroom. There was an en suite toilet and bathroom and a walk in closet with a vanity mirror and stool.

"The rules have changed slightly, Dave will spin, whoever it lands on will go in with him. We have a stop watch, when we call time, you MUST come back out." Heather finished.

My heart was racing, I was so aroused, all of these girls would be amazing to be with in a dark room alone. She handed me the bottle, leaned in and kissed me whispering quietly "anything goes baby."

My bulge must have twitched at her words, he giggled and moved to sit in a circle again with her friends. I knelt down was about to spin when Heather stopped me. She kissed me passionately and grabbed my hot package. She massaged it during her kiss, feeling its length and wetness at the tip. She giggled and hissed "mmm yeah, that feels about ready."

I gasped as she broke away and smiled, this was her plan all along. I span the bottle hard, spinning it several times before it came to a halt on Karen.

Her timid face blushed and she gave a smile as I offered her my hand. She took it and we walked slowly to the closet, she looked nervous but once the door was closed, the darkness seemed to give her permission.

She immediately began to kiss me, more passionately than she had before, her hands explored my body as mine did to hers. Feeling every inch of her athletic frame. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer, kissing her neck as I did. She gasped and whined as I kissed her. She whispered gently in my ear

"is it true? Did you fuck Katy and Heather together?"

She gasped and kissed my neck and chest moving herself downwards.

"Mmmhmmm yeah it is." I answered.

As Karen reached her knees in the dark she grabbed my trunks and pulled them, sliding my cock out of my trunk-shorts. As she did she gasped asking more questions:

"And are you as... oh my!" She hissed as she grabbed my freed, soaked cock with her hands.

"That feels nice!" She hissed as she started to stroke my length.

I gave a grunt as she did, letting her know it was nice, my fingers ran through her hair as her head nuzzled my cock. Playing with it. She began to kiss my shaft, stopping every so often to apologise.

"I'm sorry, but... I just, mmmmm...." she hissed.

"I thought you were the shy one?" I giggled.

She laughed back and took a breath before taking my cockhead in her mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Nnggnnn... not always." She gasped pulling off my cock.

"Tell me Dave, would you fuck me? When you wanked over school photos, was I one of them?" She asked as she stood back up, kissing my body as she travelled.

"Mmmhmmm... I'd fuck all of you girls if I had the chance to." I gasped.

Karen kissed me on the lips again passionately, our tongues collided with heat and saliva noisily splashed between us. Her hand found my cock again and she was stroking me.

"How would you fuck me Dave?" Karen hissed as she played with my length.

I gasped and muttered back "how ever you wanted it Karen."

She sighed and kissed my neck, her hand feeling the length and girth, stroking it, musing how she'd like to be fucked. I reached my hand down and rubbed her covered pussy. As soon as my fingers touched her she moaned.

"Ooohhh... I'd want you to pound me hard from behind... pull my...." Karen gasped.

She was about to say more when we heard Becky shout "times up."

She gasped in shock and broke from me. We were both gasping for air and I quickly pushed my cock back into my trunks. The door swung open and the light spilled in. Karen walked out, chest heaving and flustered, eyes tightly shut as she adjusted to the light.

We got out and the girls looked at us with big grins. Heather looked at me and bit her lip, she saw how Karen was breathless and knew that some teasing had taken place.

I grabbed the bottle and spun it again. It rolled a few times and stopped on Heather. I was quite relieved that it was her, we needed to talk before I lost all self control She gave a big grin to her friends as she led us to the closet. The door closed and as we entered the dark silent room she turned into me and we kissed passionately.

"Did you fuck Karen?" Heather asked as she broke the kiss.

"No, but I..." I hissed.

"But.. I..wanted too..." I finished.

"Ssshhh... it's ok baby... I want you to enjoy this..." she added.

Heather kissed me again and ran her hands over my body, reaching down to my bulge, dipping into the trunks and began stroking my hard cock.

"You should have.." she hissed.

We kissed again and she moved down onto her knees and took my cockhead into her mouth. She sucked and licked at my cock a few times before popping off me and gasped.

"I want you to fuck my friends baby,, and not quietly either." she whispered as she returned to my cock.

The teasing had gotten me so hard and horny, I knew it wouldn't take much more teasing before I was ready to cum.

"Mmmmm really?" I asked her.

"Mmmhmmmmfff ah... oh mmmmmm.." she continued sucking on me.

"Oh that makes me close." I moaned.

Heather pulled off me and giggled, still stroking me. "Mmmm good, the girls are looking forward to that."

I gave a gasp and giggle "oh I see, so you planned for this?"

"Mmhmmm they're all on the pill too." Heather giggled as she returned to sucking my cock slowly.

I leant my head back and grinned, unable to quite believe what was happening.

"But do me a favour baby?" Heather said, breaking away briefly.

'Mmmhmmm." I answered. As she continued to stroke my cock.

"Don't stop tonight until the girls have experienced it! And try to do it in front of everyone. We wanna see each other." Heather told me.

She went back to stroking my cock harder, licking at the head as she did.

"Use this time to tease them back and find out how they want fucking." She whined as she took my cock hungrily in her mouth again.

She licked and moaned around me, enjoying it. I was close again and started to moan louder.

"Oh fuck that's good baby. You're gonna make me cum like this." I moaned.

Heather giggled and sucked harder, moaning loudly making my cock vibrate in her mouth. My breathing grew deeper, my groaning louder. The louder I groaned the more she giggled.

"Mmmm pop... yes baby.. ommmff.. cum on my face... mmmmm om..." she said loudly.

The girls out side giggled behind the closet door, hearing her as she sucked my cock. She reacted to the girls giggles by pulling from me and stroking me hard and fast.

"Oh god.. I'm gonna cum baby, yes. Yes.. uirghh." I grunted loudly. Pumping my first desperate load out onto my girlfriends face and open eager mouth.

She caught a large blob on her tongue and on her cheeks, a sploge had pumped out into her hair and some dripped from her chin to her swimsuit. Heather was gasping for breath having enjoyed being covered in my cum and being the recipient of my first and what seemed my biggest load.

Heather giggled loudly, and stood up, stroking my cock before sliding it back into my trunks. I was breathless but pulled her up to her feet. She was giggling at the noises outside.

"Its good to be free about this!" She said.

"Mmm I know what you mean." I said.

I leant down and I kissed her neck and sucked hard on it.

She gasped and said "no no... not in view.."

I broke away and moved my head down, I pulled her swimsuit down over her left shoulder, enough to reveal the top of her breast. I kissed don her collar bone and landed between it and her arm pit and sucked harder again there, this time almost certainly leaving a love bite.

"Oh god yes, leave a mark, make me yours." She hissed.

"Ok.. times up!" Becky shouted knocking on the door.

We walked out into the light bedroom and the girls stared at the cum on Heather's face, her smile wide and a swagger in her step. She stopped only to lick her lips and move my cum around on her face to scoop it down into her mouth as they watched giggling as they did. Heather was smiling wide and gave them all a knowing nod. They looked at me and I started to grin at them.

I grabbed the bottle again and gave the girls a wink. Spinning it again. It stopped this time between Karen and Becky. I looked to see what we should do and Heather just giggled and grabbed both their hands.

"Go on... rules are rules." She said.

"Do we get twice the time?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course not! Now go. Clocks on!" She said.

Karen was quick to rise and dragged Becky with her, Becky was a little disappointed with having to share as we entered the room. The door closed and Karen immediately grabbed me and kissed me, desperately looking for the attention. Becky watched as Karen's hands explored my body. I broke our kiss and reached for Becky, pulling her in and kissing her. She responded quickly, eagerly opening her mouth to explore mine.

Karen had moved a little to the side and was kissing my left side, I had an arm around each of them as we kissed. Becky's hand wandered down. They both yanked my trunks down and they fell to the floor. Becky then grabbed my length and gasped.

"Oh god it's so hot and wet." She hissed.

"You should taste it!" Karen giggled.

Becky giggled and immediately sank to her knees, she stroked my length a few times making it harder before taking just the head in her small mouth and gently suckled on it.

It felt amazing and her hands were cupping my balls as she did. Karen was kissing my neck, then chin and biting my lip, leading to another passionate kiss, my hand had slipped down and was already now inside her swimsuit rubbing her clit.

"Ahhh... this is for licking my pussy during twister." Becky groaned as she sank down my length and began a quick paced blow job.

"So you caused that wet patch.. did she taste good Dave?" Karen broke away to ask.

"Mmmmhmmmm... yeah." I mustered.

Becky was really good at sucking cock, it didn't take her long before she was making me really hard again.

"Go on Dave, cum in my mouth." Becky gasped.

She held my cock and licked the head. Karen was gasping too as she broke her mouth away from my chest, responding to my fingers inside her.

"I can't... I promised Heather something." I gasped. Using every ounce of my self control.

Becky moaned "oh?? what?"

I reached down and pulled her up to her feet. I kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get my cum... out there, with everyone watching." I whispered.

Becky giggled and Karen whispered a moan as she heard the confession.

"Mmmm I've never fucked a real cock before." Becky hissed.

Karen reacher down and took her turn on stroking my cock. Moaning and responding to my fingers in her pussy.

"How do you imagine it happening?" I asked.

My other hand sliding under her swimsuit to her small, tight, wet, shaved pussy. Gently sliding up and down her making her moan and hips gyrate.

"I wanna be man handled, ragdolled and fucked hard. Can you do that to me Dave?" She whispered as she felt me tease her pussy.

"Mmmhmmmm.." I replied.

"Mmmmm Becky yes... that sounds hot." Karen whispered in agreement.

My fingers sliding in and out of both girls in perfect time with one another. Their breath synchronized with the rubbing.

"Oh.. ah... ah... oh..." they gasped in unison. The noises getting louder with every movement.

As I fingered them, their hips moved and their hands fell by their sides as they submitted to my touch. I leaned in and whispered between them "pull down your swimsuit tops."

The girls hands moved up and pulled their straps down over their shoulders. Karen's firm c cups bounced free whilst Becky's small a cups pointed outwards, begging to be sucked.

I sucked on Karen's right nipple first, then made my way across. Each one in turn making the girls moan a little louder. I leaned in again and in the same spot as Heather I sucked hard on Karen's body. Breaking off with a gasp. Then moved onto Becky's, repeating the process. .

"Ok.. times UP.!" Heather shouted.

I pulled my hands from their pussies, the scent of the combined sex was alluring.

The girls were breathless and quickly pulled their swimsuits back up and left the room. I looked down at my trunks and thought. Picking them up I followed behind them, dick swinging wet and hard as I did. Becky and Karen sat down as Heather and Katy stared at my cock.

"What? You're all wanting to see it anyway!" I laughed.

"I'm more impressed, it took you 7 minutes after cumming on your girlfriend to get hard again, well done girls." Katy said.

The girls giggled as I walked out and grabbed the bottle. I span it and it finally landed on Katy. She jumped up with a loud yell and quickly headed for the closet. I grinned at the girls and followed Katy.

The door closed and Katy immediately embraced me, kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. The kiss was sensual and long. She was glad to finally be alone with me and even more grateful I was naked.

"I've been thinking about this for 6 months." Katy barked as she stroked my dick, then kissed me again.

My hands reached up to her breasts and I massaged them, she panted in passionate haste as she stroked my cock.

I turned her around abruptly, forcing her to break away from my cock. She gave a giggle as I took control. The clothes on the surrounding hangers swayed as she fumbled in the dark, she found the vanity mirror desk and grabbed it, bending over slightly. She wasted no time at all, she knew these 7 minutes would be over sooner than she wanted it to be.

"I know you want to Dave, go on.. fuck me." Katy hissed.

I reached down and grabbed her swimsuit over her ass. I pulled it aside as I moved closer. She panted heavily, desperate for attention.. I reached my fingers down and felt her wet pussy. I slid them in and out of her welcoming hole easily, the wetness was substantial, she really was horny and desperate for attention. I kissed the back of her neck and left ear lobe. Her ass cheek clasped in my palm as my fingers moved inside her.

"How much do you want me to fuck you?" I whispered directly to her ear.

"Oh Dave, just do it.. fuck me.." she ordered.

I pulled my wet fingers from her and moved in behind her. Lining my cockhead up to her pussy. She wasted no time in pushing back onto me and gave a loud moan.

"Oh yes!" She shouted.

The others were sure to have heard, I began to quickly fuck her from behind. Her moans grew as she desperately squirmed on my length.

"Mmm yes, that's so much better." Katy moaned.

I was aware of the time restrictions and pulled out of her. She panted with disappointment "oh no baby, why'd you stop?"

I pushed her ass open wide with a hand on each cheek and knelt behind her dripping pussy. She grew silent, breathing shallow in expectation.

"Oooohhhhhh fuck...that's my arsehole." She whined quietly as she felt my tongue licking her.

I lapped quickly, realising it had no particular bad taste, I slowed down and pressed my tongue into her.

"Ok.. time!" Becky yelled.

"Oh no.. " Katy moaned.

I pulled away from her and stood up, I pulled her left shoulder strap down and gave her a matching mark. At the same time my hand reached behind her cupping her ass. My index finger rolled down and pressed into her arsehole making her flinch. I pulled out just as quick and she adjusted her swimsuit back over her ass and we embraced. I was about to speak when the door opened. We walked out and the other gave us a cheer.

"Sounds like you had fun?" Karen giggled.

We just smiled and winked as Heather passed me the bottle. I spun it again and it landed on Becky. She gave a wide grin, happy it was just her. We moved to the closet and closed the door.

My hand immediately began to fondle her tits, their small peaks irresistibly poking through the fabric. Her hand found my thick, throbbing cock and held it.

I felt the stool under me and sat on it. She straddled me and reached down, feeling how high up her belly my cock stood.

"Oh shit!" She hissed.

She stood up and wasn't tall enough to clear my length fully. Then started moving herself up and down my shaft as I leant back onto the vanity desk. My shaft fit in the creased camel toe of the gusset. Her wetness seemed to have increased from our game of twister.

"I want that inside me so much right now." She moaned.

She settled in that position and rocked gently. Leaning down to kiss me on the lips.

"Oh my god. That's good.." she hissed.

As she calmed she broke the kiss again

"Can I tell you a secret just for us to know?" She asked as she rocked.

"Mmhmmm of course." I whispered.

"I love swimsuits too, when Katy and Heather told me about you, ooohhh... fuck.... I... totally.... understood you." She panted as she humped my shaft.

"They're so hot aren't they?" I said.

"Mmmhmmmm... and I think... oh... yes...that... nnnggghh... if... I.... ever...see you... at... the pool... mmmm oh god.... I want you to fuck me... nnnnggg.. like .. you did them." She whined as she started riding me.

"Ohh yes.." I hissed.

"But... ngh... Ssshhh.... it's gonna be just our little secret ok baby." Becky hissed.

"Mmmhmmm.. I promise." I hissed to her.

"You can't tell anyone, not even Heather ok?" She moaned quietly.

All I could imagine was what it must have been like to fuck her. Had she really just asked me to be unfaithful?

My hands brushed her body, feeling the tight fabric over her. She slid up and down my shaft getting more and more desperate.

"Oh god that makes me close Dave." She hissed.

"Do I class as a toy?" I teased.

"Ooohhhh... f-fuck.. nnnngg... hmmm...nooo... definitely not... but then... th-th-this is the first c-cock I've had that close to me." She admitted.

Becky neared her orgasm as she sped up her grinding, desperate for relief. I held her body around her waist under her ribs, helping her slide on me. I wanted to fuck her but I knew if I did, I'd burst instantly.