Dave's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok time!" Heather shouted.

Becky feverishly moved on me, ignoring the call. Gasping as she did.

"Time! Guys!" Heather banged on the door.

"Just-just a second." Becky cried.

She was desperate to finish herself off when the door swung open and the light spilled in. The girls stood at the door as they watched Becky getting off on my cock.

I looked over and smiled as they watched, my hands caressed her body as she did. The girls walked in and giggled as they got to us.

Becky started to shudder and moan "ooohh yes!!"

"I think she's cumming." Karen said giggling.

Her breathing was fast and her body shook, Heather leaned into me and whispered "fuck her baby, fuck her."

I grinned and we kissed. I lifted Becky up, leant forwards and stood up holding her. Her small, lite body as she wrapped around mine. The girls left the closet and I followed carrying Becky, who was already trembling as I handled her. We got in the bedroom and I held her high on me, my hard length slid under her as I moved her down.

Heather giggled and reached in, pulling her swimsuit aside and grabbing my cock. I lifter her up and Heather held me in place at her entrance. Her juices ran down all over Heather's hand and my cock.

Becky was moaning and opened her eyes, looking at me straight, her mouth opened wide as she felt herself split around my bulbous head.

"Oooohhh fuck!" She shouted.

I felt her heat as she slowly lowered down me, her tight pussy clenched hard as she started moaning. Every inch gave her more pleasure, her moans grew louder. She wasn't even fully on me when she started bucking and bouncing on my dick.

I cupped her ass and helped her bounce, but I wasn't getting the penetration I now desired. Heather and Katy had seen this desire before and were now biting their lips in expectation.

"Oh baby, is she good?? Fuck her baby... make her scream." Heather hissed.

I turned around and fell on her bed, still inside her as I did, as we landed I pushed into her all the way.

"Aaarrrghhhh awwww... fuck... ah ah ah ah..." Becky moaned in pain and pleasure.

I took no time to start slamming into her. My hips slapping against her body.

"Do you still want him to cum Becky?" Karen giggled as she watched.

But Becky could barely contain herself let alone orchestrate a response.

I grunted and pulled out of her, leaving her panting and writhing on the bed. My length look solid and soaked. Heather and the girls looked at it and moaned.

"Jesus Christ! Look at it.?" Karen gasped.

I rolled her writhing body over, she was squirming and breathless, having already had an orgasm. I looked at her ass as she wiggled, eager for more. I reached down and grabbed her hips pulling her up towards me. She took the weight on her arms and knees as I pushed her swimsuit aside and slid myself back in.

"Aaahhhh yes... fuck... " Becky moaned loudly.

I pushed into her fully, she trembled and moaned as she felt me. I grabbed her swimsuit back and pulled it up, stretching the fabric taught. I wrapped it in my hand as I pulled it up, taking her weight as I did. Lifting her from the bed. I supported her body with other hand. She laid out almost weightless under my grip. I slammed into her hard and fast, using her swimsuit as a harness for her body.

"O.o.o.o.o.o.h.h.h.h m.y...g.g.g.gg.g.o.d." Becky moaned with every thrust.

Her body shook helpless as I fucked her. The girls watched and gasped as I handled Becky's almost limp body. Grunting as I did.

Heather and Katy had witnessed this side of me before, Heather was pleased, it meant I would be up for anything.

"Mmmm Becky I'm gonna cum inside you babe." I grunted.

Becky just whined "oh yes. Please. Do it. In me.. in me..."

"Uurghhh yeah.." I hissed pushing her hard into the bed.

I started to cum, pumping load after teased load deep into her pussy.

"Aaaahhhhhhh god.... yessss... fuck... shit. I'm cumming.. I'm cumming ohhh.. " Becky cried.

I stopped inside her gasping, her body twitching under me. I looked at Karen and smiled. Sliding out of Becky who was writhing on her bed still moaning as my cum dripped out of her.

"I heard that you can do that multiple times Dave?" Karen said as she moved towards me.

I looked at her with sheer passion, my eyes looked deeply into hers, I could feel her weaken under my gaze. Heather saw the look in my eyes and grinned, Biting her lip. I moved towards Karen, grabbing her and kissing her passionately. She instinctively reached down and stroked my wet, used cock. Feeling how hard it still was.

I reached up and grabbed her swimsuit shoulders and pulled them down, peeling her swimsuit off her athletic body and pert breasts. She stood there naked before me for the first time. Her chest heaved in anticipation. She stepped out of the swimsuit and into my arms. I kissed her again passionately on the lips. Her hand again stroked my cock as I pulled her naked body into me.

Heather saw the intimate embrace, she moved to the bed with Katy and sat either side of Becky as she rolled over recovering, Heather and Katy grabbed her swimsuit and peeled it off too. Becky laid naked between them as I moved behind Karen.

As I moved she saw Becky's naked body, her legs splayed wide and cum soaking her pussy on full display. Heather and Katy were stripping their swimsuits too. Once naked they leaned into Becky and began caressing her body. Becky responded with quiet moans as the girls stimulated her whilst watching Karen.

"He's gonna fuck you Karen." Becky moaned.

Karen gave a whimper and pushed her ass back into me as I reached around and cupped her c cups, intimately caressing her as we watched her friends playing on the bed. Karen moved forwards towards them, as she did I followed. She crawled partly onto the bed, not far from between Becky's legs. As she did it thrust her back end into the perfect position. She looked over her shoulder and looked at me.

"Hard, from behind. Don't stop until I've cum." She demanded.

I grinned and lined myself up behind her. Sliding myself up and down her hot lips.

"Ooohhhhh yes, go on." She hissed.

I pushed into her meeting some resistance but I just pushed harder until I slid inside her.

"Ooof... fuck me that's nice." Karen laughed.

I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her hard. Her breasts bounced, grazing against the bed sheet as her elbows supported her. The noise of my hips colliding with her ass filled the air.

"Oh-woah-woah-woah yeah." She moaned with every thrust.

I slammed into her harder, every thrust harder than the last. I reached a hand down to her curly brunette hair and grabbed a fist full; yanking it back hard, using it to slam her harder.

Her eyes must have beamed with energy and vigor as Heather, Katy and Becky's eyes widened as they watched, their hands worked on Becky's body whilst she slowly fi gored her cream filled pussy.

Karen whined and shook, each thrust edging her closer to ecstasy. I felt my balls tighten. My thick cock would be able to pound her as long as she wanted it to.

Again and again I slammed into her. Slapped hard against her skin. Sliding almost all the way out and back in. Pulling her hair tight with one hand and grabbing a breast with the other.

She wanted fucking hard from behind until she came.. I'd give it to her. The more I fucked the reader she got.

"Oh oh fuck oh.... yes, like that uh-huh." Karen whined.

I pulled her head back and forth, controlling her. I wondered what might tip her over the edge, looking down I saw it.

"When you saw Becky about eat my load in the closet, did you want it? Huh? Did you want my cum in your mouth?" I asked her as I pounded her from behind.

"Mmmm... mmmhmmm.. yeah I did baby, I wanted that cum in my mouth so badly" karen breathed.

I looked up at Becky who smiled back knowingly and opened her legs wide and leaned back ready. I pushed Karen forwards up onto the bed, she instinctively climbed as I continued to fuck her. Her eyes closed, enjoying her desire being fulfilled.

I then pushed her head down and pushed my cock deep into her. She lost balance fell forwards, her face landing in Becky's cum dripping cunt. Karen immediately moaned in shock as I pushed her face into my cum. She was so turned on by the dominant force that she moaned into the cum, blowing it messily around Becky's slit.

She eventually realised that she had no choice but start lapping at my cum dripping from her friends pussy.

"Ahhhh.. oh... my.. mmmm .... Llle.. nngh.. mmnff.. llfftt... " karen noisily lapped up my cum and swallowed what she could.

"Huh? You like that? Huh? Go on, lick my cum out your friends pussy Karen!" I grunted at her.

"Oh you dirty bitch. That's it, lick my pussy clean." Becky added.

The commands set Karen off, no sooner had she started lapping, her pussy got hotter and wetter. When I spoke she trembled under me and whined.

I let go of her hair and she moved her head, better positioning it and began to lick Becky out again. Becky responded by grabbing her head and pulling it in.

I grunted and moaned nearing another orgasm. "Nnggg.. you ready for my cum yet Karen? Huh? You want it yet?" I hissed.

"Mmmmm... mmhmm... mffff... yeah baby please I'm gonna cum to don't stop." Karen moaned between mouthfuls of Becky.

My hips were still slapping hard against her. "Nnnhhhhhhggggg..." I grunted and pumped load after load into her pussy. Still pounding into her, the slapping noises became more sloppy as every thrust pushed some cum out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh yes... I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum..." she squealed.

"Uuurggghhh...." karen grunted deeply as her right leg twitched and trembled in orgasm.

I slammed into her a few more times before she fell onto Becky's lap, sliding off my dick as she did.

"Oh god... best... fuck...ever..." she sighed.

I knelt on the bed breathless, Heather giggled and moved to me, kissing my lips and cradling my spent semi hard cock.

"Mmmm baby, that's 2.." Heather giggled.

I looked at the pile of naked bodies on the bed and grinned. Satisfied with what had happened so far. I couldn't believe that she would let this happen. I kissed her again and we embraced lovingly. Their teasing had definitely caught up with them.

"And the way you fucked them was so hot." She whispered to me.

"Distract Katy for me." I whisper back.

My spent cock fell semi soft but kept its rough shape. It swayed heavily from side to side when Heather let go of it. I crawled onto the bed, lust still in my eyes. Looking straight into Katy's eyes, the girl of so many desires. One of which was about to come true - for both of us it seemed.

Breaking eye contact with Katy, I crawled up to Becky and whispered quietly as Heather was pulling Katy towards her and embracing her, kissing her passionately as Becky, Karen and I watched.

"Do you have any lube and some toys?" I whispered so quietly only she could hear.

She gave a nod towards her bedside table and grinned, I smiled back and moved.

Heather was kissing Katy more passionately, their eyes closed and hands explored each other and their fingers found each others pussies.

"Uugh... last time I did this it was dripping with my boyfriends cum." Heather gasped.

Karen and Becky giggled. Watching as they played. Becky rolled over and pulled out the lube and a vibrator out of her top drawer grinning cheekily. She handed the toy to Heather with grin nodding towards me Heather took it and grinned, pulling Katy forwards onto all fours across Becky and Karen's legs.

Katy slipped me the lube with an almost knowing grin.

Katy giggled as she let Heather position her. I moved in behind with Heather and Katy swayed her back end at us.

"Mmmmm is it my turn to get fucked? Like you did on camp Dave?" Katy asked looking at Karen who was stil breathing heavily and fingering her own cum filled pussy.

Heather giggled as I watched her slide the toy up and down Katy's slit, the cold rubber made her eyes open wide and look over her shoulder.

Heather just grinned and turned it on.

'Bzzzzzzzzzzz'

She then pushed it in, making Katy moan loudly. "Oh fuck... mmmmm.."

Heather began sliding it in and out of Katy, giving gentle moans of her own as she did.

"Will you lick my pussy clean Katy?" Karen whispered as she opened her legs wider. All her self consciousness was gone, she just wanted more of what was happening.

Katy gave a loud laugh and leaned forwards to lick Karen. As soon as her tongue touched her Karen gasped loudly and writhed on the bed.

Becky had moved to me and was stroking life back into my cock. Leaning down and sucking on it, tasting the combined juices that lingered. It wasn't long before I was hard again, watching the girls playing in front of me.

I grabbed the lube and poured some into my hand, lubricating my fingers. Becky was back sucking on my cock like a pro whilst Heather slid the vibe in and out of Katy's welcoming pussy, causing her to moan into Karen's pussy.

I reached out with one hand I grabbed her left cheek and slid my other hand under Katy, landing on her clit with a slippery finger. I massaged her quickly making her moan again as me and Heather teased her.

I moved my hand from under her and slid it over her arsehole, smearing into it before once again slipping it into her, this time fully inserting it.

"Ooohhh my asshole.. fuck." Katy hissed into Karen's pussy.

Becky popped off me and giggled, as did Karen as she looked up from her pussy.

My finger slid easily in and out, forming a gentle rhythm. I then pushed in a second finger making her moan again into Karen's pussy.

Karen responded by pulling her head into her more, forcing her to lick at her.

Becky's saliva covered my cock well, the girls all grinned as I moved, pulling my fingers from her. Heather went to move the toy out of her, giving me space as I balanced behind Katy.

"Awwww don't stop, that was so nice." Katy uttered between laps of Karen's pussy.

Becky sat up and stared intently, as did Heather. They knew what I was about give Katy. I moved a little and slid my cockhead up and down her ass, stopping on her anus.

"Oh my fucking god... is that your cock?" Katy snapped.

I pushed it in and she accepted it with relative ease.

"Oohh f..." she groaned loudly.

I held myself there, grinning to the others.

"I bet he didn't do that in the water park?" Becky hissed.

I pushed myself into her more, she gripped and pushed me hard, trying not to let me in. I stopped and laughed.

"Where's my dick Katy? Huh? Tell me, where's my dick?" I giggled.

"Ooowww... fuck... it's in my ass! Baby... you've got your dick up my arse." Katy wailed.

Becky grabbed the toy from Heather and started using it on herself. 'Bzzzzzzzzzz'

"What's it like Katy?" Becky whined as she watched and played with herself.

I pushed myself into her some more making her moan again, louder as I stuffed as much of my cock into her as her hole would let me. She then relaxed and I sank in unhindered. As she did her pain turned to orgasm like a switch.

"OoooOooooOOOOOOHHHH... FUCKING HELL." she screamed.

Becky watched and played as I started sliding out and back in slowly. Even Heather was watching with a wide mouth. She'd not anticipated her boyfriend actually fucking her friends arse, least of all enjoying it as she watched.

Katy's body started to tremble, her orgasm began deep inside her as I started sliding in and out quicker.

"He's fucking my ass HE'S FUCKING MY ASS!" She shouted at no one in particular.

Heather groaned as she moved in closer to me, she grabbed my hips and started pushing them into Katy, forcing me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Yes baby. Fuck that ass... You like my boyfriends dick in your ass Katy??" Heather giggled.

Katy became unresponsive just gurgling as I pounded into her ass.

"Ooouuurrghh.. I'M CUMMING!" Katy cried.

"Mmmmhmmmm Oohh fuck... me too..." Becky whined.

"Nnnnnggghhhhh fuck...." karen joined in.

I grunted and just kept fucking her. Relentlessly pounding into her virgin ass. I'd wanted it since I first set eyes on her. It was my prize, my girlfriend was even helping me.

"Cum baby, cum in her arse, do it... do it baby... she wants it." Heather whispered.

Her words were exactly the catalyst for my climax and I started to pump out a huge hot load deep into Katy's bowels.

"Aaaarrrghhh... fuck..." katy gasped and went limp, passing out between Karen's legs.

I laughed and held myself inside her as the dregs of my cum escaped into her. I pulled out of her and to my absolute amazement Heather grabbed my cock and sucked on it hard, my twitching cock spurted a little last minute spurts of cum into her hungry mouth as she sucked hard on it.

My climax continued as Heather sucked the cum out of me. My breathing deepened and I could feel another hot load about to explode. She sucked harder and harder, bobbing her head up and down until she could no longer keep up the suction.

As she pooped off I found Becky had moved and took her place.

Heather gasped for breath violently as Becky worked on me, as she did she felt me shaking and found that she was sucking a hot liquid as I was still on the brink of what felt like another orgasm.

"Aarrrgh of fuck.. I'm gonna cum again." I grunted loudly.

Karen looked as Becky sucked as hard as she could on my dick. My head felt hot, lite headed and my body was shaking as Becky stroked my shaft and sucked for all she was worth. Finally, I found myself passing the brink and started to cum again. Becky sucked and sucked, pulling it from my balls. It felt like I was pissing but I wasn't, just ecstasy as I came the longest amount of time i had ever came. Becky was trying to swallow what she could but couldn't swallow it all and spat pools out down over her chin and tiny tits.

"I.. urgh.. fuck... jesus Chri..."

My head span so much, my hot face felt red; I don't even remember it happening but it all went black.

I woke up on the bed, arms above my head. it was dark and I had no idea what time it was. I tried to move but realised quickly that I was tied to the iron bed rails.

"Heather?? Girls??" I said.

Nothing, it was so quiet. As I looked around the room, I saw the en suite door had light coming from the crack under it. I then noticed the sound of the water running.

"Huh, shower." I muttered to myself.

I laid there helpless, outstretched and naked. My flaccid meat felt heavy as it lay against my hip. Though I must admit, I didn't feel scared. I was actually quite liking the helplessness of my situation, but only because I knew the girls had a plan.

I seemed to be laying there for ages when the bathroom door finally opened. Becky walked out first followed by Heather and the others. They were all in towels giggling to one another as they emerged.

"Oh look, our play thing has woken up." Becky said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

Heather looked and giggled "a couple of hours baby."

"We sucked.. the life out of you." Becky said, exaggerating the word 'suck'.

Katy moved to the front, crawling on the bed and whispered quietly "I don't think I'll ever have an orgasm like that again."

She kissed me with passion and a sensuous feel. Breaking only to finish "thank you."

The other girls crawled up the bed too, Heather was the first to pull her towel off, followed quickly by the others. They smelled clean, of lavender, it was relaxing and sexy at the same time.

"Mmmm so baby, do you think you can handle more?" Heather asked as the four girls started to stroke my cock.

Heather and Becky on my left, Katy and karen on the right. All bending down and lapping at my shaft. Their tongues were colliding as I hardened up under their assault.