Dave's First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know? But I think we'll find out." I said grinning.

I wanted to touch them desperately but couldn't, I just laid there whilst they worked on my shaft. Each girl taking a turn on sucking it until it was once again fat and hard. I moaned quietly to myself as they did, enjoying it for what it was.

"Mmmmffff ahhh... baby..." Heather gasped pulling off my cock.

"I know you wanna play, but... it's our turn." She hissed to me.

Karen moved letting Katy and Becky suck on my cock. She joined Heather who was now kissing my chest. Karen was kissing my right nipple and chest, moving closer to my mouth. Heather was doing the same, edging ever closer to my mouth as well.

Both girls arrived at my chin, then lips, kissing my open mouth and biting my bottom lip as they teased me. Their tongues both sinking into my mouth at the same time. I sucked on them as they did, moaning as the girls pleasured my cock.

"We think we found your secret power Dave." Karen teased.

I looked confused as Heather broke from my mouth and swapped with Karen who took my tongue in her mouth and sucked it like a cock.

"Mmmmhmmm... you remember what we were doing before you blacked out baby?" Heather told me.

She swapped again with Karen as Becky moved to position herself over my now hard cock. She sank down my cock and gave a moan as she did. I moaned into Karen as I felt her tight pussy engulf me.

"Your cock was massive... and was solid for two hours afterwards." Karen whispered with a giggle.

Becky started to ride me, bouncing up and down my shaft, moaning as she did quietly.

Karen and Heather swapped again, occupying my mouth with a tongue as the other explained what they were planning.

"So we wanna see if you can cope if we do it again baby... we wanna try and fuck it like that..." Heather huskily breathed as she kissed my neck.

I couldn't protest, I was tied up and my mouth was preoccupied with Karen's tongue.

"Mmmmm.nnghhhh...mmmmffff" I mumbled as I felt Becky tighten around my dick and Karen tongueing my mouth.

"So you need to tell us before you cum baby?" Heather finished.

Karen broke away and laughed. She looked behind her at Becky, who was quietly riding me faster. I was distracted from what the girls had said fully because of Becky's tight pussy fucking my cock, I'd heard but not listened.

Becky slid off and giggled as Katy moved in and took position above my slick cock, guiding it into her pussy she sank down to a loud groan and began slowly fucking my length.

"Ohh yeah that's good.. this is the most I've ever fucked in one night." Katy laughed to the girls.

They laughed together as she started to ride my length. Karen then moved and straddled my head, I couldn't stop her but I didn't want to. Her sex smelled so alluring: a mix of lavender and pussy juice.

She faced Heather and Katy as she lowered onto me. I leaned my head back onto the pillow and she sank down, pressing against my mouth. I hungrily began lapping into her creamy slit. Tasting her and moaning into her. My chin moved into her and brushed her clit as I sank my to guess as deep into her as I could get it.

My hands dangled helpless to aid in any endeavour. It was frustrating but also very erotic to be used in such a way. Katy was now bouncing on my cock faster, she was moaning as she leaned forward, presumably helping Karen balance as I lapped at her insides.

Suddenly Katy slid off and Heather got in her place, her unmistakable feel as she sank down me. I grunted into Karen who was moaning more at my licking.

"Oooh yes baby, mmmmmmm.... don't stop licking her until she comes baby!" Heather gasped.

I responded by lapping quicker and clasping around her clit and sucking hard on it. Karen moved on my head, squirming in pleasure. I heard her kissing and felt Katy and Becky moving to her side. They were touching her breasts and kissing her body as she neared her orgasm.

I danced over her clit with my tongue, faster and faster as she trembled. Her juices leaked into my mouth and I hungrily lapped them down. As I did I felt my dick swell inside my girlfriend.

"Ohhh yes, I'm cumming... yes.. I'm cumming. " Karen moaned.

I continued to suck and bit on her clit, she shook and trembled on me before she leaned off me. Before I could even get my breath back Becky mounted my face. Her used pussy dripped onto my chin as I licked her insides with a wide tongue. She shivered and gasped as she and Heather kissed. I lapped and lapped at her in the same way I had Karen. Becky responded quickly, moving and grinding on my mouth, moaning in pleasure as she did. I grunted and thrust my hips up into my girlfriend hinting Inwas close. Heather giggled and slid off.

"That's it baby, are you close again huh??" Heather gasped as she looked at Becky who immediately leaned down and took my cock in her mouth.

Becky once again seemed like an expert and knew immediately how to bring me back upto the brink. I moaned into her pussy, mimicking her movements ts with my tongue. She squirmed and moaned around my thick cock as she took its length.

"Mmm... fmmmmfffff... uroh...uroh......uroh....aargggllee...mmmm" she noisily sucked me.

Katy, Karen and Heather were now watching, bent over as they new I was close.

"Uurghhh yes Becky... here it comes" I broke from her pussy and groaned.

She took a deep breath then started to suck for all she was worth. I started spurting out my cum into her tiny mouth, thrusting my hips upward deeper into her face. She just kept sucking and sucking, taking every drop I had. I moaned loudly into her pussy that she had pushed onto me.

"Mmmffff yeahhmmmmmffffff.." I mumbled into her.

Once again I was feeling flush, the sensation of her sucking simultaneously as I ejaculated just siphoned out my spunk. I was breathing faster, pumping out into her. She broke off me and gasped, spilling my cum out. I felt a hand stroke and another spurt of cum came shooting out; again a mouth sank down and sucked as she stroked and again my orgasm just kept going. Indescribable pleasure surged through me as she sucked and sucked. My breathing got faster and Becky slipped off my face to make it easier.

"Stay with us baby, just keep on cumming." Heather told me as I looked down to see Karen was sucking hungrily on my cumming cock.

"Ohh fuck.... hahahaha that's so fucking good.." I laughed.. giddy at the pleasure.

I could feel my face flush again and I knew another burst wouldn't be long. Karen was gagging and pulled from me, quickly replaced by Katy who continued the suction assault on my cumming dick.

Karen and Becky kissed with cum soaked mouths, spilling it on their tits and swapping the loads before dripping it down to cover them. They then embraced and smeared the cum between their contrasting breasts. Karen's athletic bigger tits against Becky's tiny tits. Moaning as they did in triumph.

Katy milked me like a machine. My breathing was now laboured, I beaded with sweat and could no longer move. The moment only interrupted by Katy giggling loudly as she started to gag on my now bigger and harder length.

She could no longer contain my load and it dribbled out the side of my length. Karen and Becky whined a cheer as they stared.

"That's it baby. Look at you... look at all that cock." Heather said.

I looked down, head spinning but trying to focus and noticed that I was now a good inch, maybe more bigger than normal. I was gasping for breath but somehow, managed to stay awake as the pleasure started to finally subside. Katy pulled off me and grinned.. giggling and panting for breath, thoroughly pleased with their accomplishment. She looked at Heather who was smiling too, desperate to see what such a monster would feel like.

"Oohh baby... that looks nice.. see.. I told you it'll be ok.." Heather whispered as she kissed me.

She then moved and straddled me, Becky and Katy propped up my now 9 1/2" cock up to her shaved pussy as she slowly took in its giant, swollen head. Her soft insides were a welcomed relief of the torrent of suction that had befallen it previously.

"Oooohhhh my fucking GOD!" Heather cried loudly as she slowly fed it inside her.

I watched as she started orgasming instantly upon feeling it, she managed 3 full slides up and down it before she came hard.

"Aaarrgghhh ffffuuucckk... ah ah ah ah ah ah...." Heather gasped, shaking violently.

Karen moved her, forcing her to slide of into a heap of shivering, bucking orgasm as she took her turn. Lining its large head upto her lips and sinking down it.

"HOLY FUCK!" Karen cried.

She sank down and up a few times, not even managing the full length originally. Then eased herself down, taking the fullness inside her.

"Ooohhh God... why does the pain feel so good?" Karen breathed.

Heather giggled and agreed as Karen continued to try and get my entire length inside her. Her moans and mumbles loud as she slowly moved up and down me. She reach her third stroke and started to orgasm too.

"Oooohhhh Dave yes! Oooooohhh.... god that's so fucking good." Karen exploded in pleasure as she came.

She rolled her head back and shook before Heather reached out to her. She took Heather's arms and slid off onto Heather, pinning her beside me and kissed her passionately.

"Thank you for sharing him." Karen said.

"Mmmmm... we aren't done yet!" Heather cheekily replied.

She looked at Becky and giggled "you're turn... try and beat three!" Heather gasped.

I looked around and saw Becky grin widely and straddle me. She looked straight into my eyes and lined herself up and tried to sink onto me. My wide, swollen cockhead pierced her lips and felt so hot.

Becky gave a very loud Yelp as she desperately tried to fit around me. Her hot juices trickled down my shaft, she finally got the head inside her and gave one long groan of appreciation. She was still the tightest and was struggling the most to fuck what was on offer. Becky was silent, except for the quietest of grunts as she adjusted herself onto me. Her face winced in pain as she slowly became more impaled on my length. Eventually though it suddenly changed from pain to pleasure.

Heather was staring up at her, watching her as she tried to take me. I moved my head to watch Heather as she did, I was helpless to do anything but lay there as Becky finally stopped on me. She was now gasping and crying in pleasure. I could feel her clamping around me and felt her knees tremble as she moved just the tiniest amount to stimulate herself.

"Oowww fuck... I'm gonna cum again... how.. oh... f..fu..." becky cried.

"Oh God baby, I think you broke her!" Heather gasped as she leaned on to me.

"Oh g..g..god..." Becky hissed.

"You've got 3 to beat Bex!"

"Th..th..three??... I can barely manage w...one...ooohhhhh fuck...."

"Mmm oh baby, she's not gonna take much... just push them last inches into her for me baby?"

I thrust my hip upwards to meet Becky, sliding what remained of my member inside her. That was it, Becky started yet another orgasm. Karen and Katy watched as Heather giggled and kissed my chest and neck.

Becky moaned loudly again "aaaahhhhh... ffffuck.."

She then gasped as she started to slide up my length as she tried to fuck it. "Nnnnggggg oohhhh yes.." she shouted.

She started to bounce on me and her orgasm just continued to ride through her. After a few more moments she closed her eyes and was shaking on top of me. She grinned widely at Heather and then at me before she slid off.

She pulled Heather over as she did, Heather grinned as she took her turn. Looking at me with the sexiest little smile as she straddled me. She guided me to her entrance and sank down my big, hard, juice soaked cock.

"Mmmm oh god that's good... oh baby, yes!" Heather moaned loudly.

She looked around and giggled as she freely started fucking me. Moaning louder than she'd ever moaned before. She started to bounce up and down me, enjoying the feel of me filling her up. Her moans were loud and pleasurable, I'd never heard her make noise when we had sex. These new sounds were so erotic, hearing her enjoy me openly.

Her groans and moans filled the room,

Katy, Karen and Becky were all moaning too, the chorus of sound made it feel sexier somehow. Heather was determined to make the most of my bound up body.

"Oh yes, baby, yes, mmmm... oooooohh...you're so fucking hot." Heather moaned.

She started speeding up on me, my cock felt hard and almost desensitized as she used me. Katy and the others sat up on the bed beside us and reached out for Heather.

"Mmmm honey, can I have another go?" Katy gasped.

Heather nodded her head and slid off me. Katy's body moved and she straddled me again, this time she guided my cockhead straight to her anus and grinned. I grinned back as she sat on me, she yielded much easier than I thought she would and gave a loud, long carnal grunt as she felt me enter her. She leaned back, giving me a strained view of my thick long cock vanishing into her ass. Katy squirmed on me, moving her hips so I could fill her deeply.

"Ooohhhh fuck, I think this is my new favourite thing!" Katy gasped to Heather.

She started to move as she got used to me being inside her. She started riding me, sliding on and off me. Moaning and groaning as she did. Karen and Becky were caressing her body as they watched Katy bounce quicker. Heather moved and straddled my head, I instinctively reached up and started licking her hungrily, She moaned in response as I plunged my tongue into her wet slit.

"Oommmm yeah baby, ooh fuck I love you." Heather whined.

Her body moved and Katy began to moan louder as Heather moved her head down and started to stick her tongue into Katy's exposed open pussy. 'Bzzzzzzz' I heard the toy start to vibrate and Katy fell silent momentarily, karen and Becky giggled silently as Katy let out a trembled whine.

"Ooooooohhhh mmyyyyy goddddd." Katy whined.

I couldn't see what was happening but continued to lap at my girlfriends pussy.

She was laughing as the buzzing noise dampened, Katy noisily grunted incoherent sounds of pleasure, I could then feel the vibrations as Heather pushed the dildo into Katy's pussy, stimulating both of us. I grunted into my girlfriend as I felt my cock tingling inside Katy's tight asshole.

She started fucking Katy with it, as she did, I felt Katy moving on me; creating a rhythm with the dildo as she did. I licked upwards and downwards from my girlfriends clit all the way around up to her arsehole. I had no idea if she would react positively not, we had never discussed it - and it wasn't a secret that had been revealed earlier either.

Heather moaned upon my arrival, I licked at her, briefly enjoying the moan it elicited. She gasped silently to Karen and Becky who started giggling. I was grinning as I licked and poked at her ass, my arms still tied up; unable to play with her. Moaning into her as my tongue slid up and down her.

Katy suddenly moaned loudly like she had done the earlier and I felt hot liquid splash over my cock and body. The buzzing stopped as Heather pulled the toy out of her friend. Another hot gush splashed onto me as Heather gasped and giggled.

"Mmmmm we made her squirt like a bimbo." She laughed.

I laughed too, licking at Heather as she got up off my head. I breathed heavily, looking down as Katy, who was leaning back, sliding off my hard cock which sprang back and slapped my soaked body.

I laid there, hard and soaked in Katy's juices; arms pinned and helpless. For the next hour, Becky, Karen and Heather took turns on my hard cock. Katy laid beside me as her friends used me as nothing more than a captive cock. Each girl riding me to the point of orgasm and sliding off to make way for the next. All the while Katy kissing and whispering sexy nothings to me, encouraging me as they fucked my cock.

Heather climbed back onto me and started to ride me slowly. Keeping her orgasm on an even plain as she enjoyed the feel of me inside her. I grunted at her as she clenched hard around me "nnggg that feels so good baby."

Katy giggled and whispered "mmm you've got a fresh load for us then?"

Heather's eyes widened and she looked at Katy "time to undo him now!"

Katy grinned and straddled my chest as Heather continued to ride me, she untied my hands and I immediately reached up and caressed Katy's tits. She gave a moan of appreciation and leaned back into Heather, who was getting off on my hard cock again. Heather reached around and joined my hands and caressing Katy.

Karen and Becky were hugging as they looked on, Heather and Katy slid off me and allowed me to sit upright for the first time in hours. I moved up and went to the toilet.

As I stood there, I couldn't believe it was happening. I was still hard and ready to have more fun with the girls. I made my way back to the bedroom, daylight was brighter through the window. The girls were all sat on the bed watching me as I emerged. They each rolled over onto their fronts bending over the bed, shaking their asses at me.

I moved to Heather on the left and slid easily into her, grabbing her hips and started to fuck her hard from behind.

"Oh yes baby!

After a few slams I slid out of her and moved to Karen, sliding easily into her.

"Ooooh fuck..."

I slammed into her hard like I did last time and fucked her hard, grabbing her hair as I did. After a few moments I let go and slid out of her. I moved to Katy and slid into her wet pussy again. She gave a moan and grunt as I did. I slid in and out three times and then pulled out, sliding up to her asshole and sank into that. I started fucking her ass a few times, then pulled out and slid straight back into her pussy a few times. Her silent gasps of pleasure said everything I needed to know.

I then moved to Becky and slid into her, grabbing her hips and started slamming into her hard and fast. She gave yells of pleasure with every thrust, grabbing the sheets as she did. Her tight pussy felt almost too good. I started to grunt and moan myself.

"Nnngg yeah, I'm close girls, who wants it?" I grunted.

Heather and Karen climbed onto the floor and knelt in front of me, looking up at me.

"Our faces, spray your last load on our faces" Heather hissed.

"Together." Karen added.

I pulled from Becky, who moved with Katy, turning to me, faces all together moving towards my cock as they started to kiss it and nuzzle into it. Heather took my head into her mouth and sucked on it, then let go, it swung into Katy's mouth who started sucking and taking it into her mouth hungrily. She then popped off it and Karen took it to have her way with it for a few moments. She then slipped off it and Becky expertly deep throated it. Becky pulled off me with a giggle and the girls giggled to, Karen and Katy pressed their lips on one side whilst Becky and Heather kissed and pressed against the other side. I saw the girls frame my hard length, sliding up and down it. They were sucking and kissing at it. They broke off and Heather grabbed it, she started to stroke me harder and faster.

"Mmm yeah"

"Ooohhh"

"Fuck yes."

"Oh baby"

Again, they all took turns in sing my cock as Heather stroked me. Breaking off only to moan and look up at me.

"Cum on our faces baby" Heather hissed.

"Mmmm yeah. Do it."

"Oohhh.."

"Mmmhmm!"

Heather stroked harder and faster, the sound of the girls begging for my cum made me grin, I loved what I was seeing. It was truly an erotic sight. I could hold out no longer.

"Nnnggghhh fuck yes." I grunted.

The girls all opened their mouth and made noises, cooing, begging, eager for my load.

"Uurrgh yeah, I'm cumming!"

The girls all giggled and moaned as I turned and started to cum onto Heather's face, splashing onto her open mouth and chin, then Karen, Katy and Becky. I pumped a few loads onto each of them and stepped back to see my handy work.