Dave's Friend Comes to Visit

Story Info
Threesome MFM, with spit roasting and DP.
791 words
3.76
32.2k
10
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave told me that a friend of his was coming to visit. I'd never met him before as he'd lived with him in Japan a full decade before we met. He told me to be prepared as his friend Simon was quite the stud. I thought he was only joking but when I saw him... My God... he was gorgeous. Tall, dark and extremely handsome, time had been kind to him. Dave told me to dress up so I put on my new black lingerie, stockings, stilettoes and a little silver dress. Simon arrived and my eyes nearly jumped out of my head. Dave wasn't joking, he was stunning... And I wanted him. Sounds strange I know but I knew Dave really wanted to see me act like a slut and I got the feeling he wanted to take some photos to add to his huge collection.

Dave made us some delicious cocktails and of course I had my usual LIIT. Dave got his camera out and he said we will just take a few pictures. Both the guy's jaws hit the floor as I stripped out of my little silver number, started gyrating my hips, took my large breasts and sucked first my right then my left breast, twirling my tongue around my hardening nipples. I was posing for the camera and I could see both guy's cocks were straining to get out of their pants. Dave told me to take my panties off, as I had already disposed of my bra, off and sit on the couch. I was dripping wet as my fingers slipped in and out of my pussy.

Then Dave suggested that Simon should help me out. I was in heaven as Simon knelt in front of me slowly caressing my breasts. Then he started to finger me as his mouth moved to suck my nipples. Dave kept taking photos. I wanted Simon so I suggested we move to the bed. It would also make it easier for Dave to take some hardcore photos. I slowly undid Simon's trousers and put my hand inside. He was quite hard already. I started licking his cock and it grew even bigger. I kept sucking and licking and was a bit worried how big it was growing, but I was so wet, I just wanted to be fucked, and I wanted Dave to see me being a total slut with his friend. I sucked him until he was almost coming, with the camera clicking away! I noticed that Dave had stripped off and was moving his cock near my mouth also. He tried to push it into my mouth along with Simon's cock and I licked both of them with gusto. It was clear they both weren't going to fit so Simon moved away leaving Dave plunging his cock into my mouth.

Simon moved behind me and plunged his cock into me roughly. Dave was fucking my mouth with his huge cock. Mmmmmmm, it tasted so good, as did Simon's massive tool. The guys changed positions a few times, but I didn't care as I loved being spit roasted. My pussy was throbbing so hard now. I was screaming for them to fuck me harder and they obliged. One fucking me in the mouth and the other one pounding into my pussy in turns. I was sucking Dave's cock viciously and knew he was near to coming. Next thing, he moved and I couldn't understand why. I wasn't long finding out as I felt my ass being pulled apart and he plunged into it. Simon was in my pussy and Damian in my ass pounding away at me in a fierce rhythm. As they fucked me, I could hear the camera clicking way. The thought of viewing these photos later inspired me and I was squeezing all muscles as hard as I could as I wanted these two to cum.

I shouted that I wanted them to cum all over me and shortly they withdrew their huge cocks and they showered my face and tits with their glorious warm cum. Dave and Simon quickly moved to my mouth so that I could swallow the remainder of their cum and lick their cocks and balls clean. Yum, their cum tasted so good, as did my ass and pussy juices. I loved their big balls hitting off my chin as I licked and sucked them, after I had drained the last of their cum! We collapsed into a sweaty heap. I knew it was going to be a long night so I suggested they poured us all a drink while I had a quick shower. I'm so happy Dave invited Simon. I hope he was going to stay for a while.