The Gangbang

Story Info
Woman hosts gangbang to get revenge on a cheating ex.
1.8k words
4.11
42.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fiancé and I were together 11 years before I found out who he really was. Eleven bullshit, wasted years.

We started dating in high school. We were each other's first everything. But somewhere along the line he became another person, and I couldn't let go of the memory of the man he used to be.

He cheated on me. Constantly. I don't know exactly when it started but I had suspicions for years. When I asked him he would cry and break things and call me paranoid.

Of course, that didn't stop him from saying I was the real cheater. He alienated my friends and picked fights with guys he thought were looking at me.

A mutual acquaintance finally caved and told me everything. He cheated on me with random girls, co-workers, his friends, my friends, even my cousin. I was devastated. I confronted him and he broke down, pleading with me to forgive him. I didn't care. I was done.

Months later the grief subsided but I was still furious. He needed to know how it felt. I wanted to hurt him back.

I started going home with strange men, and a few strange women. I never got the chance to explore when we were young. It was fun but it didn't scratch that revenge itch. I wanted to rub it in his face. I had sex with his best friend but that backfired when he asked me not to tell anyone, especially my ex. I needed to go bigger.

I rented a bed in one of those cheap roadside motels, the kind where the rooms open to the parking lot. I shut the blinds and surveyed the scene. The furnishings were old but well-maintained, and there was a small table with four chairs in the kitchenette. I rigged up a small hidden camera and pointed it at the moth-eaten bed.

I had placed an ad on Craigslist with the address of the motel and a picture of my naked, faceless body. I didn't know what to expect.

I checked myself out in the mirror to make sure I was camera-ready. My makeup and blowout were on point and my manicure was fresh. I had butterflies in my stomach.

I scheduled the ad to post at 5 p.m. It was 4:42. I put on a pair of red heels and a set of Velcro restraints. I put on a blindfold and secured my limbs to the bedframe. The air conditioning unit droned.

It didn't take long for the first person to arrive. The door opened and closed and I heard him set down his briefcase. His shoes sounded expensive.

"Are... are you okay?" he asked.

I smiled and moved my hips against the bed.

"I'm better than okay."

He sat down next to me for a while. I could feel him staring. He ran his hand over my naked

body and truly felt me. He explored me in that way you can only do when no one is watching, not even the other person. It felt pure and honest.

His touch was erotic but it almost didn't feel sexual. He touched me like I was a beautiful object, not a person. I could feel his desire. He gently stroked my vulva but didn't stimulate me or go inside. He grazed and lightly brushed my skin with his fingers and felt the curves of my body. I trembled with anticipation. Then he got up and left without a word.

It was an hour, I think, until the next man came. He locked the door behind him and took off his clothes. He smelled like motor oil.

"Well look at you." He lit a cigarette. "All wrapped up like a present."

He took a couple drags and put it out. He climbed on top of me and his heavy weight bore down until the bed creaked and squealed. I moaned. He grabbed my breasts with both hands and sucked, moving from one to the other. He licked my nipples while they were inside his mouth, and his tongue changed shape and size as he pleasured me. I was ready for him.

He kissed me on the mouth and slid in without a condom. He gripped my shoulders and forced me up and down on his thick cock. The bed shook violently. I started to cum hard and loud and he slapped me across the face. I came even harder. He pulled out and ejaculated on the bed.

He got up, dressed, and lit another cigarette. He sat back down on the bed. He tweaked my nipples and squeezed my tits. The orgasm was still ringing through my body.

"Mmmm..."

He sucked one while massaging the other, and he ground his crotch into the bed. I gyrated my hips in the air. He took out his dick again, squished my breasts together, and fucked them. He came quickly and sprayed all over me. He wiped my face and gave me a kiss before he left.

There was another man waiting outside the locked door. They said hello awkwardly as they passed. I couldn't tell if it was light or dark outside.

The new man got undressed and joined me on the bed. He touched my neck as he jacked himself off.

"So you like being a little slut, huh?" He slapped my tits. "Me too."

He got on his knees and shoved his dick in my mouth. I gagged. The tip was pierced and I flicked the metal with my tongue.

"You like that cock? I've got more for you."

He grasped the headboard with both hands and fucked my mouth, then he pulled out and rubbed his wet cock all over my face. He released my ankle restraints, flipped me over, and buried his face in my ass. I whimpered into the sheets as he ate me out.

The door opened. I could hear people talking in the parking lot.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I interrupting? Or should I..."

"Nah dude, come on in."

The first man spread my cheeks and dug his tongue into my ass. He spread me with his fingers and went deeper. The new guy closed the door and sat in a chair for a while. The first one started fucking me from behind and the other joined us on the bed after a few minutes. He quietly watched and occasionally put his fingers in my mouth for me to suck.

"Come on, man, don't be shy," the first guy said.

He pulled me on top of him and I rode his cock with my wrists connected to the bed. He grabbed my bouncing, jiggling ass and pushed in as far as he could. I cried out in passion. I forgot all about the second man until he shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked him like my life depended on it.

The door opened again. This man didn't waste any time. He stripped naked, spat on his hand, and rammed his dick into my ass. A fourth man entered and sat at the table. I could hear him masturbate over the grunts of the others. I felt so desired.

From that point on there was always at least one other person in the room. The restraints came on and off, but I was always blindfolded. We fucked in total anonymity, and I let my body go limp so they could have me however they wanted.

Some arrived by themselves, some in groups of two or more. I smelled and tasted them and felt the weight of their bodies. Some invited friends, some stayed for hours. Some were sensual, others rough. Two or three were women, though it's hard to say.

One fucked me with the cool glass neck of a beer bottle, and a lot of people took pictures. Someone licked the cum off my body. I had five cocks inside me at one time, every hole filled. Two men groped my breasts and supported my weight while they fucked me as one.

A group of college boys left the door wide open while they had their way with me. People came from the parking lot to join and watch. They talked and laughed and drank as they passed me around. They poured whiskey into my open mouth and all over my tits. I could see headlights through the gaps in the blindfold, and I hoped they could see me too.

There was a professional couple that locked the door behind them. They spread my arms and legs as far as they could go and lashed me tightly to the bed. I complied wordlessly. They conversed about work and kids and their new front-loading dryer. I could just tell they were hot.

The woman sat on my face and ground her pussy in slow circles. I tongue-fucked her and sucked her clitoris. The man stuck a pillow under my ass and slid into my cunt with no resistance. They fucked face-to-face and made out. I came first, then again and again. They never acknowledged me.

The night manager stopped by because of the noise, and the guys tried to convince him to take a turn. He brushed them off and told them we had to keep it down or leave.

"Take me," I panted, totally exhausted. My breasts heaved.

"Bet she'll be quiet when you put that dick in her mouth," one of the men said.

The manager gave in. He was apprehensive at first but fucked passionately. He circled his dick inside me and pressed his hands over my mouth to shut me up. The guys chanted and cheered him on.

There were only a few stragglers after that, and I fell asleep while someone was inside me. I don't know what happened after that. I woke up to the morning sun filtering through the dusty blinds.

I untied the restraints, removed the blindfold, and looked around. The room was trashed. The sheets were soaked, and my skin sticky with cum and saliva. I looked in the mirror. I had some bruises, my hair was a wreck, and there were smeared lipstick prints on my breasts and stomach. Everything hurt but I was content. It was a new day.

I popped a morning-after pill and took the most satisfying shower of my life. I put on my robe, connected the video camera to the TV, and settled in to watch.

There was a knock on the door. I answered. It was another man, handsome in a boy-next-door way. He seemed startled to see me.

"Sorry to bother you so early, um, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place," he said. "You know, I should go."

I dropped my robe and stood naked in the doorway. I smiled.

"Stay.

*

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 3: Gangbang"