Dave's Ghostly Encounter

Story Info
A revised tellling of a supernatural threesome.
2.2k words
4.39
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I decided to revisit a story I had published here many years ago, as I felt that I have a better ability to capture what I had originally wanted from this story now, so I hope you all enjoy this new telling of my first published story here.

---------------------------------------

Dave Freeman peered down the long, dimly lit passages of the old, musty castle hotel in the English country side he'd checked into that morning. It was past ten o'clock now and after a lonely day of touring a few historic locations and more then his share of a few local pubs to try and drown his recent troubles, and possibly find a nice warm place to bury his cock for the night, he'd finally returned to slump dejectedly back to his room. He had decided on this particular hotel for his two week vacation because he figured, hey, if you're going to go to Britain, why stay in some regular, boring Hilton, when you could go for something really authentic! Kelly had looked enthused about it too, said she loved the idea, said it would be a place to get away from it all... all the way until she dumped him at the taxi leaving for the airport. So here he was, in a foreign country, more then a little tipsy, heartbroken, and to top it off, horny as fuck.

Dave stopped for a moment as he came to a cross section in the halls. He'd gotten turned around easily enough during the day, but now, with only a few dim lights to guide him and being inebriated, he found it a much more difficult task to remember exactly which way it was to his room. He sighed, closing his eyes as he began to slowly point from one hall to the other, whispering a little ditty to himself before finally he pointed to the left, shrugged, and started to trudge off down the hall.

As he walked on, he found that the lights were actually getting dimmer, and he had to really squint against the growing darkness to see where he was going. Though, while it was hard to see anything at first, it was very easy to hear little sounds bouncing around the empty castle halls, and soon, he swore he could hear low, soft moans and the faint sound of flesh pounding against flesh.

Was someone actually having sex? Right out in the halls here?

"Well...they are Europeans..." He muttered to himself in a small, lustful whisper, the day's failure to find any open minded women willing to come back to his room for the night hadn't killed his libido it seemed, and now, with the sounds of carnal passions growing ever closer, he decided with renewed enthusiasm that tomorrow he wasn't going to come back to his room here till he'd found someone to help him with his desires!

With his plans reaffirmed, he came to another bend in the hall and, hearing the sounds of this adventerous couple now seemingly only feet away, he crept closer, deciding that maybe a quick peek would help make his own night with his hand a bit more easy to manage with some visual aid. What he saw as he carefully peered around the corner, however, he could not believe.

In the middle of the hall were two headless bodies, their naked forms illuminated by a single, flickering light above them. With the faint light he almost mistook them for mannequins for a moment, but then, mannequins don't writhe or pump quite so sensually as these two bodies did. The male form, and what else could he have been with what looked like the biggest cock he'd ever seen on another man before, was holding his female companion on his lap, letting her slowly slide spread eagled up and down along his hard, throbbing cock, which was being pumped in and out of her ass with an experienced pace. The woman was covered in a soft glistening sheen of sweat..two large cantaloupe-sized breasts jiggled up and down almost hypnotically in the dim light with each of her firm thrusts up and down onto the rigid cock below her. Dave tore his eyes away from this utterly bizarre spectacle as something caught his eye beside them: a long, flowing white wedding gown and a man's black tuxedo, dark glistening wet rings of blood sitting at the necks of the discarded garments laying in a heap, unneeded by the two fucking corpses.

Normally, any sane or sober person would have likely been repulsed by stumbling over two headless human forms, but to find them in such an unbelievable, and blatantly super natural state was something Dave found he just...couldn't stop watching....

Dave had to quickly stifle a groan, shifting uncomfortably as he felt his cock growing harder with each thrust and jiggle of the perfect, headless body of the woman before him, but soon, the sounds of low moaning returned and he realized that while these ghostly bodies were here, obviously that must mean their heads were near by. He turned to look down the opposite corridor and silently crept towards it, peering down it's dark length now. There he found exactly what he'd expected, which seemed odd to say, given that he was looking for a pair of severed heads, but there he found them, hovering several feet above the ground, locked in a passionate kiss, moaning into each others lips, the woman's long auburn hair swaying like a gentle flame in the flickering light, her thick, full lips parted slightly as she gasped and whined in time with the deep, anal fucking she was receiving at her body. Dave retreated quickly, back to the other side of the hall, back to the sight of their two bodies locked in carnal bliss. His eyes focusing on the woman's body, travelling over her perfect breasts, down her soft, shimmering skin and finally to her wet thrusting cunt, rising and falling, the almost ghostly light of the hall pulled his eyes to it, seeming to beckon him closer, inviting him in it's own way to join this supernatural union of flesh. He felt a small shiver run down his spine, and a deep, primal need building in his loins.

Dave knew that he was past any rational arguments at this point, and so, began stripping his clothes quickly, tossing them near the discarded garments of this ghostly couple. He was acting purely on instinct now, his dick was like a divining rod and it was pulling him towards these lustful apparitions and he knew there was no way he could turn back now, he had to feel this woman's flesh in his hands and her beautiful, glistening cunt around his cock. He approached the bodies slowly, kneeling down, he grasped his cock firmly in his hand, guiding it closer to the woman's wet, enthralling pussy that was here on display, just for him....slowly, very slowly, he moved forward, the tip of his throbbing cock pressed against her and for a moment, he felt a heavenly warmth against the head of his shaft, but then he heard her head gasp...and her body stopped.

"There's some one there...with my body...!" He heard the woman's voice echo from the hall behind him and he turned slowly too look over his shoulder as he saw the two heads float eerily from the darkness. The woman was flushed, her cheeks a deep red as she seemed to be recovering from her unexpected reprieve. The man's face was a mask of anger as he looked now upon this intruder who had thrust himself into their intimacy. His body began to rise slowly, attempting to move away from his bride, but the woman's body suddenly reached back, placing a hand on his shoulder, while her other gripped his thigh.

"Wait....!" She gased, breathlessly, her gaze fixed firmly on the frozen Dave.

"Wait?! This man is trying to rape you!"

"N-no! I...I just....I've never seen anything like this and--" Dave said quickly, his mind spinning as he felt himself beginning to panic, "--look, I'm just a little lost and horny and-and..."

"--and besides, who would believe him!" The woman added quickly, stepping in to aid the floundering man before her. She slowly tore her eyes away from Dave and looked to her husband, "...besides...we've been in this dark castle...so alone....for so many years...this is the first person to ever come across us, to see us, in so many years! It must be for a reason..." The man seemed less then convinced by her words, but still the woman persisted, her head moving closer to his, her beautiful lips brushing his cheek, "Come now, my love... indulge me for a night, let him join our union for now..."

"Very well, if that is what will please you..." Her husband muttered, eyeing Dave distrustfully, but soon enough his body relaxed and began to gently run its hands along his wife's thighs once more. Dave breathed a shaky sigh of relief, before finally, he began to return his attention back to the woman's body. He leaned closer to her, his hands sliding up and slowly running over her sides, shivering softly with anticipation as he felt her warm, soft skin beneath his fingers. His hands moved up from her sides and soon he gently cupped her large, soft breasts, caressing them brushing his palms slowly over her firm nipples as he gently massaged and kneaded them. The woman's head moaned and slowly turned back to her husband's, their lips locking in another passionate kiss. The Woman's body slowly began to move again, sliding up and down on her husband's cock while gently rocking her hips against the head of Dave's cock, inviting him to join their rhythm, to fill her needy cunt. Dave needed little further encouragement now, and with a slow, easy thrust, buried himself deep into her warm embrace. His head fell forward as he moaned softly. This felt incredible, her cunt was still so tight, he couldn't believe it. He could hear the woman panting and moaning around the soft sound of wet lips being pressed together passionately.

Dave groaned loudly, eyes fluttering closed, this felt truly amazing, he'd never had a fuck like this, her cunt was tight and warm, but the way she moved her hips, the way her muscles milked his cock, it was clear she'd done this a hundred times, probablt more! He panted louder and louder, his hands sliding around to grab her hips kneading them slowly in rhythm with their thrusting, before he let them stray further around her, grasping her cheeks as he moved, squeezing and spreading them lustfully, while their rhythm grew faster and faster...he knew he was going to burst any moment... The woman's head squealed loudly as her body began to shudder and hump erratically against both of the men fucking her. Dave heard the man's head begin to grunt and moan loudly, and Dave knew he must have been emptying quite a load into his bride's ass. Her cunt quivered and contracted around him, trying to squeeze him for all he was worth, but he he grit his teeth and managed to pulled out just quickly enough as his cum began spraying across her stomach and thighs... Dave's head swam with release and he panted, laying back slowly, watching the two lover's bodies slowly pull apart and spoon against each other. Dave's eyes shut slowly, maybe this trip to England wouldn't be so bad after all....

"Tonight was wonderful, something new after so many long years...He came to us for a reason... we must keep him..." He heard the woman's voice through his daze...

"I suppose, but you know what that means..." The man chuckled softly. Dave shook the fog of his climax from his head and slowly blinked open his eyes at the confusing words of his companions, just in time to see the man's body standing over him, a strand of piano wire held firmly in his hands. Dave's eyes widened in terror as he tried to let out a cry of panic, but the man lunged forward and everything went black...

*****

Dave's eyes were shut as he felt the woman's fingers sliding through his hair, holding him closer to her body as his tongue worked feverishly against her wet pussy lips, sliding along and inside her as teased them, flicking it over her clit as he tirelessly worked to please her. He felt her thighs squeeze him in close and could hear her muffled moans from somewhere beside him.

He peeked one eye open as her legs squirmed about and he gazed up at her headless form grinding to his oral gymnastics, before he turned to glance at the other side of the musty room.

There, he saw the woman's head working it's way along her husband's shaft, and then, suddenly, it was pulled away, and thrust upon his own, and he felt his cock buried deep inside her throat.

It was a hell of a sight, watching and feeling your own headless body fuck something, but it was something Dave realized he was going to have to get used to seeing a lot more often now.

At Least he wasn't horny and alone anymore.