Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave has to serve a himbo.
10.8k words
4.6
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers

"Your hair is getting long. Well, long for you." Aaron took a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah." Dave ran his hand through his hair, It felt odd to have a couple inches up there. Usually not more than half an inch covered his head. Xavier had only allowed trimming to keep it looking neat for a couple months now. Xavier was out this morning, doing something and had left his two slaves to their own devices, with remarkably few tasks. So they were sitting in the sunlit kitchen. "He's planning something, but I don't know what. I can't get used to it. It wakes me up at night sometimes."

"Really? I can't imagine that. I wonder if he wants to make reins."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Saw this blond guy getting fucked once, he had hair half way down his back. Top grabbed it like reigns, pulled his head back. Like fucking a horse."

"Shit." Dave scratched his head, wondering what it would be like to have hair that long.

"Maybe put it in braids." Aaron teased.

"You fucker." Dave gave Aaron a faux backhand. "I'd die of humiliation."

"No you wouldn't. You'd eat it up."

"Yeah..." Dave let the word draw out. His dick was getting hard at the thought. "Why do we do this shit for him?"

"You know why."

"Yeah..." They both did know why. The drive was too strong. Xavier told them to do something, they did it and no matter how little they wanted to without him.

Aaron reached out and ran a finger over Dave's collar. It was a heavy chrome with matching lock. Aaron pulled his hand back and fingered his own, black iron with shallow ridges. Then he got up to refresh both their coffees. "That new kid washed out with Gareth and Dirk. They came back from Maui to find he had booked out. Took some cash as well. They don't know where he headed to."

"I knew he didn't have it."

"True, you said that first time you saw him. I thought that fire he had would keep him going."

"No. It was all flash. He wanted to show off. Once it got down to scrubbing toilets, his dick got limp. He'd get gangbanged in the back of a club, but had no stomach for doing the hard stuff."

"I don't know how you can read them so accurately."

"I've seen enough. All the boys who get drunk on dick then go on to families. Then wank late at night years later thinking of it."

"I couldn't do a picket fence in some suburb."

"They are fun to be tied to."

"How do... you do know don't you?"

"Yeah. Was in this development they had built but no one had moved in yet."

"Boys." Xavier had returned and was entering. His voice and face smiled, pleased his charges had been getting some time together. Aaron and Dave stood. "Kiss each other, make it real." Xavier watched as the two stepped together and locked lips, hands running over the other's back and ass. Xavier was pleased at the passion his boys showed in kissing each other. The two did not engage with each other unless they were servicing someone in tandem.

Xavier poured his own coffee and smiled in satisfaction. Dave had brought one hand up and was pressing Aaron's head closer. Anyone stumbling on them would think they were madly in love. They did not stop, tongues fighting each other and hips grinding on each other.

Xavier leaned on a counter as he sipped his coffee and watched the show he had commanded for himself. Xavier's dick stirred, not so much from the kissing of two men, but the fact they were his slaves and doing it by his command. His boys, his slaves, willing to do whatever he wanted. No delays, just obedience. The control was what did it for him. And this exhibit of control was thrilling.

When his coffee was finished, Xavier put the cup down and cracked his knuckles. "You can break apart now." They did, looking around as they ran their hands over the front of their own thighs. The awkwardness brought a slight smirk to Xavier's face. It was so nice to have that control over them.

"Come with me boy." Xavier squeezed Dave's shoulder.

"Yes, of course, Master." Dave followed Xavier down to the dungeon, stripping when Xavier gave the sign.

Xavier attached padded braces to Dave's arms and legs, attaching those to heavy chains from the ceiling. Xavier pulled Dave's legs up first, until Dave was suspended, face up, with his limbs pulled up and out. Xavier adjusted until Dave's mouth was at crotch level.

Xavier rested his jean clad package on Dave's face. Both were still, Dave gently swinging as he breathed deep and lipped his Master's cock through the fabric. Xavier himself had raised his hands and was gripping the chains high, resting his body a bit. Knowing Dave was there and obedient was filling Xavier with satisfaction. Dave was erecting, excited to be servicing his man. So often, Dave was sent to service others, or serve with Aaron. This was only the two of them. A man and his boy.

Xavier reached one hand down and ran it up Dave's chest, over his throat. Xavier's hand came to a rest over Dave's face. His fingers gently moved a reminder to the slave he had suspended in the air. A reminder to both of their status.

The dungeon was silent, save for the hollow creak of the chains and the breathing of Dave on the denim fabric. Xavier swayed back and forth in tune with the swinging of the suspended boy. The motion was gentle, almost as simple waves on the shore. The air around them had a coolness, Dave's breath blew back on his face from the seams and fabric. To Dave, where his Master touched him was the focal point of his mind. Even more than the cock that was cotton from him.

Xavier pulled back, Dave feeling a small pang of loss. The belt came undone, followed by the jeans, Xavier's hard cock sprung free, he gave it a few tugs before running it over Dave's lips. Dave pursed his lips in hopes of gaining more, a hope he knew would be fulfilled. And it was, Xavier pushed and with the anticipation of a sub Dave opened his mouth. All the way in with not pause, Dave arched his back as the cock entered his throat. Xavier left it there a moment, until an instant before Dave would need to squirm. Then Xavier withdrew, letting Dave inhale. He knew his boy, knew when air was needed.

Dave knew he had only an instant, and was ready when the dick re-entered. The beginning was slow, Xavier enjoying the torment he knew Dave's lust was feeling. Filling him, emptying him. Controlling him. Xavier lazily twisted Dave's nipples, not even giving much pain. The boy felt it. Felt the nips being worked, felt this Master fill him with dick.

Xavier sped his hips, thrusting faster into Dave's mouth. Dave loved serving this way, being used, being a receptacle for Xavier. All the other men he serviced was for this, for Xavier. Times like this, when he could give direct pleasure to the man who owned him. Dave's dick was rock hard. This is what turned him on, why he did everything. For the chance to be the one servicing Xavier. They lived together. Xavier could use him anytime, but did not any where as much as Dave craved. Dave poured everything into blowing Xavier, even hanging from the ceiling, even positioned so he was a hole. He needed to do it. To prove again how devoted he was. Even when Xavier pulled back, Dave flexed his muscles to follow the dick. To keep it, even for that instant more.

Xavier moaned, thrilling Dave to no end. His man was feeling good. Good enough to moan. Nothing compared to that. Shivers ran up and down Dave's body. It had been so long since he serviced Xavier alone, did this for him. Dave did so much for this. It was transcendent, Dave never felt so complete. Xavier was thrusting fast enough now that Dave had to tense his muscles to stay in some semblance of order, to be sure his mouth and throat was in the right place.

Xavier grabbed the sides of the boy he was face fucking, gripping hard as he powered in. Bent forward, his hips thrusting to get off. That's what Xavier wanted now, and Dave's mouth was a tool for him to do it. Dave reveled in being that tool. Doing for his Master.

Xavier came, withdrawing his dick in the process so the last spurts hit Dave's tongue. The cockhead rested in Dave's mouth, and Dave gently nursed it, getting the last of the cum out. Xavier breathed deep, putting his hands on Dave's cheeks. Dave looked up, seeing the massive dick and beyond that his Master, Dave came when he saw the satisfied smile on that face. The pleasure Xavier felt was what Dave worked for.

Xavier gave a small chuckle, dipped a finger in Dave's cum, and pulled his dick out of Dave's mouth and put the finger in. Dave sucked it, taking his own cum in with his Master's. Xavier bent over, looked Dave square in the eyes and said "Good boy". Dave shivered, a groan escaping. This was better than even cumming to him. The smile that spread on Xavier's face was genuine.

Xavier lowered the chains, letting Dave get his feet under him, and careful released Dave, letting the slave lean on him. Xavier escorted his slave up to Dave's room, having Davie lay on the bed. Xavier lay down as well, holding his boy from behind.

Dave folded his arms around the hands that encircled him. He felt Xavier's breath on his head, felt the chest at his back expanding and contracting. Xavier held him firmly and Dave melted into it. Dave looked out the window in front of him, seeing the sky through the trees waving in the slight breeze. Dave rested, the only sounds of them both breathing.

Dave awoke with a start, and instant later, Xavier tightened his grip, slightly, comfortingly. Dave had fallen asleep and his Master had stayed with him, held him and was still there. Dave calmed and remained motionless. Master's body heat warmed Dave, the sun had shifted, the breeze had picked up. Dave rolled and looked up at his Master. They smiled at each other. Xavier unclenched his hands and ran his fingers over Dave's face. "Thank you, Master."

"You are a very good boy. You and your service pleases me. You are mine, and you make me proud."

"Thank you again Master."

Xavier squeezed again before letting go and standing up. "You can have a few hours off. I know that was not trying for you, I'll have some instructions later."

"I appreciate the time Master."

"Actually rest. I don't want you finding some task that needs doing and working."

"Yes, Master." Xavier left, leaving Dave to find something to occupy himself with. Dave spent the first few minutes just contemplating his life. Then as he had to do something restful, decided to play "Clash of Clans", an online game he enjoyed. It took a few minutes to get things in his mind, then he was losing himself in the fantasy world the screen provided.

Hours passed. Dave lost himself in his game. At some point he noticed his Master was standing in the doorway. Startled, he paused his game. Before he could get up or say anything, Xavier waved his hand to keep him seated. "I texted directions to your phone. In about 2 hours, you need to pick up Callum's new boy, Evan. He'll need driving around. I'm sure you will show him proper hospitality"

"Yes, Master."

Xavier gave a smirk and turned away. Having time, Dave continued with his game. Being sure to have enough time to make it to his destination without being late, Dave put on leather pants, boots, and a black cotton button down shirt. Pulling up to Callum's house Dave waited a moment to see the door open and the man (boy) he was to escort around head for the car. Dave got out to open the passenger door. The approaching man, well built, toned, obvious muscles and a round butt. White pants that let nothing to the imagination, and a tight t shirt the color of orange sherbert. Loafers. Dave groaned internally at the loafers. But he smiled like he was happy to be of service.

"Well, aren't you so tall, and strong, and leathery. I like it. I'm Ethan."

"My name is Dave, Sir."

Being called sir, Ethan gave an exaggerated shudder. "Oooh, so respectful. This is going to be so much fun."

"As you like Sir." Ethan shuddered again as he slide into the seat, taking a pair of expensive sunglasses and putting them on.

Dave closed the door and went around to the driver side. Ethan was hot, very hot, not that he was surprised. Callum liked well built boys and kept them well, if not for long. "Where to, Sir?" Dave asked as he started the car.

"Oh, I've got to decide, don't I? It's all up to me. You just take me where I want to go." Dave nodded at this statement. "Hmmm, so many places to be. Let's start at Charlene's, it's over off of St. Maure's. There is this nice Italian place near it, and a bakery."

"I know where it is Sir." Dave engaged the drive, and began to navigate where the himbo had instructed.

"Oh, good. I am so bad at directions. I get lost all the time. All the time, I mean really, all the time. I'd lose my dick if I didn't have it between my legs all the time." Ethan laughed at his own cleverness. "I had better check." Ethan put both hands on his crotch, rubbing and feeling, doing some minor stroking of his growing. "Yeah, it's still here. Good. Don't want to leave my dick behind somewhere." Dave looked over, Ethan saw Dave's interest. "Want to see it?"

"No thank you Sir." Dave replied, returning his eyes to the road.

"I had better be sure." Ethan opened his pants and took out a good sized dick. Dave could not resist, and looked. It was semi hard, and Ethan slid forward to stroke it, his legs spreading as far as the well would allow. "It's all there, nice and happy. Daddy really put it to me last night, let me tell you."

"Is that right Sir?"

"Oh fuck yea. I'm surprised I can walk. He railed into me good. Doggie, missionary, you know they they like to move you around? I had to ride him to get him to cum in me. I was bouncing on him so much my thighs plain wore out. You know what it's like when you're riding a cock and they guy just won't cum? It's like he was holding back, like it's some kind competition. I was sweating so much. When I was done, I just slide off, his dick came out when I did. I had cum leaking out and we had to change the sheets before he would sleep. Crazy isn't that? Like a little cum would hurt. I swallow cum all the time. Being on the sheets, who the fuck cares?"

Ethan was still stroking his dick, and had pulled his balls out. "Ummmmmm." Ethan was pushing his shirt up, showing washboard abs. "I do like his dick though. Nice and think, and it has this curve in it. It really makes my bussy sing. Ever get fucked so good you think your bussy will sing? Daddy is like that. Shit, he bent me over the counter in the kitchen and just shoved in. I shoved a plate right off and it broke on the floor. I came on the cabinets, and I had these lines on my abs where the edge was. But fuck it was a good fuck. I fuckin' love a good cock. And when the cock is pounding into me, ooooooo fuck, it's so good."

"Sir, if you're not careful, you may cum all over yourself." Dave warned

"Oh fuck, you're right. Shit." Ethan pulled himself up and released his junk. "Damn, now I'm horny." He started to close up his pants.

"Redressing is a good idea, we are almost there Sir." Dave smiled to himself thinking of Ethan's discomfort.

Pulling into a parking spot, Dave got out, Ethan did also, before Dave could open the door for him. Ethan hooked his sunglasses on the neck of his t shirt. Ethan started looking around, heading to some bottles on a display. Dave stationed himself nearby in case he is called on. Dave saw Ethan adjust his dick in his pants. Dave was not alone in noticing, Most of the customers and staff were women, and Dave saw the paying attention to Ethan in his revealing pants and this still obviously turgid cock.

Dave chuckled silently as two female clerks made a beeline to Ethan. Dave watched them jockey with each other to get to him. A redhead won that race. She started talking, asking what he was looking for, how she could help. Her hand was already on his arm.

"Is there something I can help you find?" The other clerk asked Dave. She had saved face by approaching the other apparent customer.

"No, thank you, I'm just the driver." Dave responded.

The clerk gave a pained smile saying "Of course, find me if I can be of any assistance."

"I will." Dave returned his attention to Ethan and the clerk. Ethan was not only a himbo, he was completely gay. Dave could tell. Ethan was enjoying the attention, but was not sexually excited. The girl was trying hard, but Ethan was distracted by the products. Dave could see the beginnings of frustration as her boobs and touching was not getting the results she wanted.

After being at a few displays, Dave saw the clerk give a small stamp of her foot. She wanted to turn Ethan on, and could tell he was less excited then when he first came in. Dave was sure she was not used to men not trying to pick her up. Ethan was selecting products, so she would at least have commission to console her.

Dave lazily followed Ethan around, maintaining a distance. At some point, Ethan held out a basket for Dave to hold, which Dave did, moving closer when Ethan decided on a new item. Dave took his amusement from the clerk hopelessly flirting with the himbo. Ethan seemed oblivious to her sexual interest, taking only the fact she was paying attention to him. Ethan like attention.

Ethan finally made it to the till, flashing the new credit card for his purchases. His clerk smiled him last hope of getting his number dying in her eyes. Dave took the bags and headed to the car. Dave had to juggle the bags and keys to unlock the car and pop the trunk. Ethan grabbed a bottle. "Smell this. Mango. Don't you fucking love the smell of mango? It's going to drive Daddy crazy for me. Think he will fuck me good with this? I think he'll fuck me good."

"I'm sure he will fuck you good."

Ethan squirted some in his hands and began rubbing it into his upper arms. Dave opened the passenger door and Ethan slid in. Dave could see him having to work to get the seatbelt in, with slippery hands.

"Where now, sir?" Dave asked.

"Clothes. I need new clothes. Fuck Daddy ripped my shirt off last night. Did I tell you that? We're outside on the patio, and he rips my shirt off. Really goes after my tits, he bit them hard. He really went after them for a while. They are still sore. I mean, it's been yesterday. And my tits are still sore." Ethan gently rubbed his nips through his shirt.

"Sir where would you like to go?" Dave kept his voice respectful, but did need to know where to take the himbo.

"Oh, Cockran's. Do you know where that is? Fuck, what's it close to? Let me think."

"I know where it is, Sir." Dave began to back out of the parking spot.

"Oh, good. I get so lost. Daddy says I shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car. Not that I can't drive, but I can't find my way anywhere. I mean, anywhere. I'd get lost crossing the fucking street. Daddy has me keep that geo-spa----geo-sat--what ever the fuck it is on my phone. So I can call him and he can tell me where I am. Isn't Daddy clever?"

Ethan prattled on, Dave mostly tuned him out, keeping enough of an ear in case he had something to respond to. There wasn't. Ethan talked with the same vapid nothingness he had so far.

The clothing store was busy, Ethan had to content himself with only Dave as an audience. Ethan's wandering took him near a rack of shirts, Dave recognized it as put together for those not able to afford most of the goods on display but still wanted to buy something. Ethan looked at it, not interested at first, then he looked back at Dave, smiled like someone who had a wicked thought hiding it as pure fun. Transparent. Dave wondered if Ethan could keep any secret at all. Ethan sauntered around, running his fingers over. Dave knew it was Ethan's 'deep plan', coming up with a shirt that had reflective threads shot through lavender. "This will look great on you.

You would be so hot in it. I'm going to get it for you. Come on, you have to try it on." Ethan grabbed Dave's hand and pulled him in the direction of the changing room.

maxpotter
maxpotter
368 Followers