Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine Sir, I don't need a shirt." Dave tried to pull out, but Ethan was very insistent. Dave was pushed into the changing room, and with a sigh changed shirts. Opening the door, Ethan was gone, leaving Dave to stand dumbly for a moment. Then he caught sight of his flighty charge. Ethan was heading back, carrying a pair of white linen pants. Dave rolled his eyes.

"These will be perfect. You have to try these on. Oh, you will be so hot. Put them on, I have to see. All those muscles, it will be great. You are hot. This will be so hot. I wonder if I can get my Daddy to use us both. That would be hot, don't you think it will be hot?"

Dave closed the door and put on the pants on. This was not him. Despondent, he opened the door.

"Hot, so hot. Yes, I'm getting those for you. Oh, do you see that salesman over there? Isn't he cute? I think he was checking me out. I want to see his dick. Do you think I can see his dick? I'm going to go over and see if he will show me some stuff. You should stay in that, you look so hot. I want you to keep those. Hurry, I want to see the cute guy."

Dave wanted to change back to his dark jeans and shirt. But no luck. Ethan took the clothes Dave wore in then headed for the salesman he had his eye on, waving his hand behind his back for Dave to not follow him. Dave took the hint and let Ethan be. This left Dave with nothing to do but amble listlessly around. Dave wanted to disappear being forced to wear the ridiculous outfit. A few sales clerks approached but where rebuffed with the polite smile and "Just looking" usually reserved for husbands accompanying their wives. Any sales clerk worth their salt would know it was hopeless.

Dave did keep an eye on Ethan, who had engaged the twink he was interested in. Dave watched as they went all over the store and the pile of purchases grew. And they got more and more hands on as time passed. It was obvious from the prattle and occasionally too-loud laugh they they were two birds of a feather in the prattle department. Talking incessantly and right past each other. After a though examination, Dave decided there was not a single object in the store he had the slightest interest in. He could see the light reflected on the shirt he had to wear. Each one was an annoyance to him.

This was mind-numbingly boring. Dave liked the boredom of encasement or being left in a cage much better. But this was service to his Master as well. Vastly more annoying. Needles to the soles of the feet. That was better. Ball crushers. Better. Dave let his mind go into all the things that were better than this.

Dave did not miss that Ethan faked some problem that required the clerk to join him in the changing room. That might turn into a problem. Dave was torn. If he didn't approach, he could plead ignorance of any transgressions Ethan would make. Let Callum handle his own himbo. And it was not his place to correct the actions of another submissive in this situation. However, Xavier would not like that Dave saw this and was not able to make an accurate report. He could not stop it, but he would not be able to say he was not sure what happened. That would be letting his Master's friend down. With heavy steps, Dave walked past the door the men were behind. Years of experience told Dave all he needed to know. Those sounds meant only one thing, a blow job was happening. Both dicks were most assuredly out, but which one was getting serviced was anyone's guess. At least Dave would not have to deal with this right now.

Dave tried to occupy himself by looking at the goods he had zero interest in until the two finally emerged from the changing room. Their carnality assaged, and the final adjustments to the clothes they were actually wearing made, Ethan, the clerk, and a significant portion of the store's stock gathered at the till. The clerk eyed Dave as he approached to gather the bags. Seeing this, Ethan giggled. "He's like my butler today. Driving me around and everything. Isn't he handsome? Oh, these are for his, put them in a different bag. See, I'm so organized. You should be proud of me." Ethan looked for praise for his forward thinking.

"That is so clever." The clerk responded. Dave stayed silent.

"Oh, I know. I'm just the bomb. I can't wait until I can put all these on for Daddy. He'll want to take every single one off of me, if you know what I mean."

"I don't doubt it." The clerk said. Dave waited while they chattered at each other while ringing everything up. Once Callum's credit card had gone through, Dave loaded himself with all the bags and carried them to the car. Dave did not miss that the clerk handed Ethan a slip of paper, doubtless with a phone number on it.

"Oh, all those wonderful new things. I know Daddy will want to show me off all over the place." Ethan was going off again.

Dave diverted it by asking "Where to, Sir?" Dave wanted to take the himbo home, so he could crawl out of these hideous clothes.

"I so need a smoothie. Do you like smoothies? Let's find smoothies. Do you see a place for smoothies?"

"Yes, Sir." Dave replied, but was not sure Ethan heard him, as Ethan did not stop going on. Dave headed to a local smoothie stand. Ethan talked the entire time, Dave didn't hear anything he needed to respond to.

"This is so good. I really needed the refreshment." Ethan sat across from Dave in the smoothie stand, outside and the wind whipped Ethan's hair around. "Shopping takes so much. A bit of energy it fucking what I need. This is so good. Pineapple. I should get one for Daddy, you know pineapple makes cum sweet. Daddy has great tasting cum. This will make it even tastier. I'll suck him so hard. Daddy will love it. What kind did you get?"

"Strawberry banana, Sir." Dave answered, stirring it a little. He truly liked this flavor of smoothie. So far, this was the only decent thing he had done with Ethan. Dave concentrated on his drink. He did not want to know if anyone was looking at the flashy clothes he had been forced into.

"I wonder if that makes your cum sweet? Do you think it does? We could find out. Want to find out if it changes how your cum tastes?"

Dave looked up when Ethan asked, and actually waited for an answer. Dave ran over the question in his mind to be sure he heard what he thought he did. "I don't think that's a good idea. Your Daddy would not want you sucking me off."

"What Daddy doesn't know won't hurt him." Ethan cajoled, puckering his lips and expanding his chest. He was a very good looking himbo.

"My Master would have to give permission. You will have to ask him." Dave's tone did not offer any argument.

"Shit. I bet you have a nice dick. I love sucking dick. Daddy has a big one, with a curve. I have to work, but it's worth it. And he takes good care of me. Look at this. He gave me a credit card and said I could buy anything I wanted. So he must think I can suck really, really fucking good. And that he likes to be in my bussy. He gets so hard when he fucks my bussy. I know he likes it. Do you talk to him? Does he like fucking me? I think he must. He does it so much. And he's good at it too. He's really good at fucking me. He's really fucking good at fucking. That's funny isn't it? Fucking good at fucking. He's fucking great at fucking."

Dave tuned him out again. If he paid attention, he'd go mad. Ethan didn't seem to notice, he talked on and on. Dave didn't know how Callum stood it. Maybe he fitted Ethan with a gag. He'd try to talk through a spider gag. That could be the reason Callum got his dick sucked so much, to have something in Ethan's mouth so he couldn't talk. The thought almost made Dave laugh. It would be pure torment to Ethan to have to be quiet. Dave started picturing ways to keep Ethan's mouth occupied. Kneeling with a mouth gag supported a tray would be great, as he'd not be able to move either. Gimps kept quiet too. Inflatable gag. Maybe one up his 'bussy' for good measure.

The next couple of stops didn't dampen Ethan's constant talking. A game store so he could pick up some new video games. Three different shoe stores. Ethan was looking for specific shoes, but not finding exactly what he wanted did not stop him from dropping a several hundred for ones that he liked.

Dave was so relieved to finally be taking Ethan back to Callum's house. Ethan kept up his running commentary. "I will have to show Daddy how much I grateful I am for getting to go out like this. Oh, I will put out for him. He can core out my bussy. I will spread my legs so wide for him. He can fuck me all night. Wouldn't that be the best? Have you ever been fucked all night? I was in a gangbang, had about 5 guys rail me. I'll take Daddy over and over. And he knows I'll take it for him. I will show him how he can fuck me any time he wants."

Dave pulled up to the house, Ethan hopped out, and Dave went to the trunk to sort the bags. The door opened and Callum came out. Dave cringed that a Dom friend of his Master saw him dressed up by Ethan. It would certainly be discussed and Dave ridiculed for it later.

"Daddy!" Ethan ran up to Callum, hugging him. "I had so much fun. Thank you Daddy, I am so going to show you how much I appreciate you. I'm going to suck the cum out of you over and over and over again. And you got me a butler. That was so hot. He treated me so good. It was like I was his boss. He calls me sir and everything. And he carried everything. And he's hot. Don't you think he's hot Daddy? Not as hot as you, you're Daddy. See, I got him an outfit just like you said to Daddy."

Callum kissed Ethan, which had the predictable effect of stopping him talking. Callum waved Dave to put the bags in the house. Coming out, Dave saw Callum insert two fingers into Ethan's mouth. Dave gave a slight smile at that. Callum's fingers pulled Ethan down, and forward to his crotch once Ethan was kneeling.

Callum's intent was clear, and Ethan did not miss that intent. He started to open Callum's pants and took the hardening dick directly into his mouth. Ethan was enthusiastic, and was taking Callum's impressive cock to the base.

Dave had to make a number of trips to unload. Dave knew he would be out of these bright clothes soon. Ethan was completely focused on his Daddy, lifting up to go deeper, moving is body back and forth. Ethan would flick his tongue around Callum's dick, down to suck the balls.

Ethan was very active in pleasuring his Daddy, his body moved, wiggled actually, as he got heavy into it. All the energy he had been putting into talking was coming out as vigorous sucking. Not a simple blow job, but a fully involved and completely enthralling.

Having put all the bags in the foyer, Dave was ready to leave Callum and Ethan, but Callum waved at him to stay and watch. Dave was not sure he wanted to, but he had to obey. Callum was a friend of his Master, so such commands were to be complied with and never ignored. Dave would not have chosen to stay, but he did know that Callum liked to be watched. It was a reason he had one himbo after another. Ethan was the most recent. The revolving boy, as well as their common traits of attractiveness and undiscriminating sexual appetite.

Dave knew Ethan would be replaced. If asked, what he would have to tell would speed that, well, that was out of his hands. Ethan should get what he could out of Callum while he had the time. Remembering how the sounds were in the clothing store, Ethan was either on the receiving end, or did not feel he needed to be as involved.

Ethan was burning off calories at an impressive rate with his extremely vigorous fellatio. Pushing so hard into Callum's pelvis that Callum was even pushed back a partial step. Dave could tell Callum was enjoying the effort his boy was making as plainly evidenced not only by his flushed face, but the turgidness of his cock. Callum's knees even nearly gave in a few times. It truly was something to watch. A cocksucker can just suck a cock, or a cocksucker can get completely into the cock in his mouth. Ethan had let all the world go away, and his Daddy's dick was all he could fantom.

The sucking boy was making very loud noises. Wet smacking as he shoved the dick down his throat, fucking himself on the pole. The reverberations through the boy's body added to the squirming, sending waves that Dave saw. Every joint was moving, each muscles attuned to the big cock and bringing it to orgasm.

And cum Cullum did, grabbing Ethan's head and holding it place. Ethan's hands rose up and grabbed Cullum's ass, and pulled even closer. Dave knew from personal experience Cullum had big loads, so Ethan was having to swallow a lot for the chance of air.

Cullum stepped back, releasing his boy. Ethan put his arms behind him, holding himself up by straight arms locked. Dave saw Cullum's dick throb, a last drop of cum forming on the tip. Cullum grinned at Dave. "As you saw, he's half decent at blowing his Daddy."

"Yes, Sir." Dave replied.

"Daddy! That was the best blow job you ever got, you know it was Daddy!" Ethan protested, going forward and licking the drop of cum from Cullum's cock. Then he nuzzled the dick he had pleasured. Ethan hugged Cullum's legs, and looked up. "You like that Daddy, didn't you?"

"Yes, boy, I did. Seems to have cost me a pretty penny didn't it?" Cullum mussed Ethan's hair.

"I didn't spend any pennies Daddy." Ethan looked genuinely confused. Dave rolled his eyes.

"I am sure you didn't. Ready to give me a show of everything you got?"

"Oh, yes Daddy, you'll love it. And I know you will want to fuck me good when you see me in them."

"We'll see boy, we'll see." Cullum laughed at the idea he may not fuck Ethan. "You are dismissed, boy." Cullum gave a curt nod to Dave, allowing Dave to finally make his exit.

Cullum did not put his dick back as he helped Ethan raise, and guide him inside. Dave was very glad to have Ethan behind him as he headed home.

Dave was tempted to stop somewhere and change into his own clothes. He almost pulled over a few times to do just that. He didn't, deciding there was a good chance he could manage at home. Looking down at a stoplight, he was horrified at how he was dressed. This might be something a himbo like Ethan would put on, but it was not comfortable for him at all. Xavier had once put Dave in untreated wool, which was very itchy. He would rather be back in that. Dave had to get back into Leather. Not even the jeans in the bag besides him would do.

Dave was unbuttoning the shirt as the garage door rose. He was able to remove it and toss it into the bin as he exited the car. Dave tiptoed towards his room, hoping to avoid his Master as well as Aaron. He managed to make it up to the first floor when Aaron appeared in the hall carrying cleaning items. Aaron raised a single eyebrow, Dave returned an exasperated look. Aaron gave a small shake of his head. He knew what it was to be used for another's amusement. Dave headed to his room, removing the pants as he did. Good thing he had ditched the shirt. Dave was sure Aaron would check the bin having seen Dave shirtless like this.

In his room, Dave opened the Leather closet, pulling some of his oldest pants and shirt out.. This is how men dressed, what men fucked in. Not that flashy shit Ethan would wear. That was what men wore when they fucked. The shirt was not fabric either, every movement was different. Proper fit for Leather shirts meant they gripped every movement was different. It was something all Leatherman knew. Pants were tight as well, clinging to the thighs, the ass. Cock and ass was pushed so any Leatherman could see it. The black leather belt slide in the loops. There is a heaviness of leather pants, feels different from jeans or anything else.

The boots went on. Dave felt taller in the boots. The soles were part of that, but being in leather made him feel right. Tight gloves. Leather garrison cap. Every inch in leather.

Dave went into the closet and looked at the set of black leather jackets. There was no doubt the one he would choose. The first one he ever got. It was beat up, not from lack of care, but use. He'd been fucked up against brick walls and trees in it. He liked to think he knew exactly the thrusts into him that put some of the scratches in. The leather creaked, popped as he moved.

The sound was real, filling his ears with better sweetness than any music. Pounds of weight on his shoulders with the leather of the jacket. It was a form of armor. The constriction of the construction gave a feeling of power. Strength to be the submissive he was. The leather pressed more in the front of the shoulders.

Everything was better, the time with Ethan was going behind a fog, the feel of the clothes he had forced on him fading. The smell of leather was reaching him now, another sense subsumed. Each sense let him slip further into the comfort of himself. Leather and self did not have a dividing line for Dave.

He ran his hands over the leather, feeling the stiffness that kept it from bending like cotton. Softness of the treatments he applied. Each hand was on the opposite forearms, feeling the wrinkles as they folded deeper to the crook of the elbows. Dave had worn and felt Leather in cities across the world. It was the best feeling in the world. Not just tacitly, the way Leathermen treated each other, recognized each other. A communion those outside could not understand. Dave was enslaved to a Leatherman, could not be enslaved to anyone else. He did what he did because that is how Leatherman slaves obeyed. No matter how hard. It always came back to Leather. To the way it changed how you moved. Not just when you were wearing it, but every instant of every day. In Leather you wore your inside on the outside.

Damn, Dave wanted to be laid out in front of his Master licking boots. His tongue ached for the taste. He looked out the window, the trees still, unlike this morning. All the movement was in his leather, accompanied by the creaking that grabbed him when he first heard it in this jacket. Dave could never decide if it was the sound or the feel that virtually imprisoned him by his own desire.

Dave stood stock still. letting the aura of the Leather soak into him. Slight movements gave cracking of the leather. Comforting crackling, the sound of a real Leatherman. Dave moved his hands palms up in front of him, opening and closing his fists.

"You always look best in leather." The voice came from behind Dave, instantly recognizable, instantly commanding his attention. Xavier. Dave intook a breath, turned and approached his Master, who was standing at the door. A few steps from Xavier, Dave got down on his knees, then further to the floor, reaching out his tongue to lick Xavier's perfectly polished Wesco boots. Dave didn't asked, didn't have an order. He needed it so much. Xavier understood and let his slave do what the slave needed at this time. Service is not always by command, not always is the Dom the primary reason. Sometimes, the slave has a need to make a show of submission to solidify that submission.

Taste, the final sense, the one sense Dave had that was not before entranced by Leather. Now it was taken, the taste of leather caused Dave's dick to erect with a stone hardness. It was enough for Dave to have to roll a bit, so not to crush his cock. Long swipes of Dave's tongue over his Master's boots.

So masculine, the boots always tasted of manhood. Dave took care of these boots, he recognized them from the hours he spent polishing them with his hands as well as his tongue. These were Wesco's, good boots. Strong like the man who wore them. Dave had been made to lick cheap boots before. This was better, good boots are the best to lick. The taste of leather was more than his tastebuds, it went deeper. This was the man he had pledged himself to. And more, Dave needed it, needed to be this close to a man, and to show subservience to that man.