Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave took a long lick, hard so Xavier could feel through the thick leather. Dave knew he could, he could tell the shape of the foot. Even though they were alone, Dave was humiliated by his actions, by the need for those actions. He wrapped an arm around the heel, drew the boot closer. His need drove him, a need that was growing in him, not being satiated. A real man, not a flashy himbo bending over so some rich Daddy could fuck him. No, Xavier was a total man, commanding. Taking command of Dave, of others. Dave knew he needed to do this, to show his Master devotion. As much as he was shamed by doing this, the expression is what he required after having to serve the vapidous man earlier today.

Men come in different forms, some Dave knew were worth serving, others were not. Dave could only stomach one like Ethan because it was a command from a worthy man like Xavier. Willingness to serve that much was a reason Dave was laying on the floor giving long licks up the side of Xavier's boot. He had to show devotion. This was worth it.

Xavier stood over him, legs wide. A solid stance, radiating power. Dave wanted to serve that power, extend it. Xavier knew this, knew what his boy had been through today, knew why Dave had covered himself in Leather, why Dave got on the floor to lick his boots. It was the reaction, the overwhelming desire for all that was right in submission for Dave. This is all that was right in submission for Dave, Leather and display. This display was private, but had been done in public countless times.

Xavier's boots shone, even more than when he put them on. Fresh salvia was the best polish. He reached down, and rubbed his slave's hair. Longer than usual, causing Xavier to smile. A given twist of the fingers and Dave looked up. Each pair of eyes looked into the other. Need and command showed in the way they looked.

"Do you know why you did this for me today?" Xavier asked.

"Yeah, I know why." Dave answered, his voice low and convinced. Xavier smiled.

The next morning Dave woke in his own bed. He was still in Leather. His boots were beside him on the floor, but he still has his jacket on. The scent of Leather was more pleasing than coffee. Sleeping in the creaking comfort of Leather rejuvenated Alex. There was a special reflection of the morning sun on black leather. Best thing for the eyes.

Dave sat up in bed, liking the creaking this early, his jacket making movement awkward. Sleeping in a leather jacket was usually when you were going hard all night. This time was a choice, a very deliberate choice.

Alex knew he would have to get moving, get showered, but he didn't want to. He could hear Aaron was already in the kitchen. In the shower, Dave looked at the amount of shampoo in his hand before applying it. Master had kept him from getting anything more than a shaping trim for months. He applied it and finished his shower.

In the kitchen, Dave had the oatmeal Aaron made for him, as Aaron made a more elaborate breakfast for Xavier. Simple oatmeal, no additions, no milk. Just the way Dave liked it. This was not an order from his Master, it was how Dave liked it. Aaron was in a speedo with an apron over. Dave was watching his ass. Aaron had a nice ass, and Dave enjoyed the view.

Aaron turned, looked like he was going to say something. Dave stiffened slightly, hoping Aaron didn't notice. Dave knew Aaron was heavily considering asking about yesterday. Discretion won, and Aaron refrained. "Up to take Master his breakfast, and do my morning suck job."

"It's a good dick, you'll enjoy it." Dave replied, smiling.

"Oh sweetie, you know it." Aaron faked a high, lifting the tray and heading off. Alex finished his oatmeal. He had Leather to work on.

After dinner Xavier ordered Dave into a short-sleeve leather shirt and leather pants in advance of guests. Dave looked at himself in the full length mirror, everything was form fitting to his muscular frame. The shirt Xavier had selected had gray piping, the old hanky code marked Dave as a slave, which was accurate. Piping was not something Dave cared for, but Xavier had purchased this, and ordered it for tonight, so Dave wore it. Dave was proud of the lines the leather made on his body. He worked hard on his body so he looked so good in leather, which made his Master the envy of others.

Dave was downstairs when the doorbell rang, and he opened it to see Chris, one of the local Leathermen. "Good evening Sir, if you will follow me." Dave ushered Chris to what was referred to as the Leather Lounge. In this room, not only was the furniture embossed with leather, but the shelves and walls had leather accents. Xavier rose to greet his guest, putting down the cigar and whisky he had been enjoying. Dave noticed the Oriential carpet that was usually there was gone, leaving the hardwood.

Dave prepared a cigar and whisky for Chris, while inhaling the deep leather of the room. Xavier did not use this room all the time, it was going to be a more intimate affair. "Two more gentlemen will be joining us. When they both arrive, you will remain with us."

"Yes, Master." Dave exited quietly, allowing the men to continue their causal discussion. Lance, the next man arrived, wearing a white leather shirt. Dave took him to join Xavier and Chris, prepping another cigar and whisky, seamlessly delivering and exiting without the men being disturbed.

Zack was the last to arrive, a leather bag slung over his shoulder, which he removed and handed to Dave to carry to the Leather Lounge. Once Zack had been served his cigar and whisky, Dave stood still in a corner at attendance, relaxed but watching each of the men in case anything was needed.

"Callum's new boy is a slut for sure, but he does have a mouth on him." Lance said, swirling his whisky. Dave perked his ears as he had had to drive Ethan around and found it very uncomfortable. "There is only one way to shut that whore up, and that's sticking something in his mouth. A dick works fine, or a gag in a pinch. I have no idea how Callum keeps him around. I mean he's a great fuck, but shit he does not ever stop talking." Dave smiled to himself, Lance did not seem much more impressed with Ethan than Dave had been.

Xavier looked over at Dave, meaning in his eyes.

"Tell me the fuck about it." Zack chimed in. "I had him over, he has a great ass, I mean he can really take a fuck, I tore into him like he was a new prisoner on the block and he was begging for more. And he moves his ass like it's going out of style. But his mouth does not stop. I fucked him until he shot, then I filled him up. He would not stop talking. Not for a fucking instant. How big my dick was, how good his hole felt with me pounding him. Damn. I stuck my foot in his mouth just for some peace."

The men chortled. Zane added "Callum does like them dumb and horny."

"All dumb, all horny that one." Lance tipped his glass. "Callum must be in hog heaven."

"If he can do anything but plug that chatterbox." Zane said.

"A butt plug would do it - incorrectly inserted." Lance joked.

"He gets his ass, that's all he cares for." Zane puffed a cigar.

"He pays for that ass. More than I would spend, that's for sure. I doubt your boys run up bills like Callum's do." Chris indicated Xavier.

"They don't, not even Dave's leather runs up the bills." Xavier ran his hand over the leather of his own pants.

"Speaking of Dave...." Zack nudged the bag with his foot.

"Yes, the reason we are here. Boy, kneel there." Xavier indicated a spot before him in the center of the room. Dave obeyed instantly, kneeling tall. "Look at me, don't take your eyes off of me."

"Yes, Master." Dave kept his eyes on his Master, nothing moved for a moment, then one of the men got up.

"Keep your eyes on me." Xavier growled, his eyes drilling into Dave's skull.

"Yes, Master." Dave clenched his fists in concentration. One of the men was directly behind him. Dave fought to keep from letting his eyes wonder even a bit. It was hard, looking around is normal, and he was responsible for keeping the men satisfied. Everything in him was screaming to look around but the overriding command of his owner.

Hands began to feel over his head, through his hair.

"Long hair, longer than it's been since you were a kid, I'll bet. Feels weird for you doesn't it?" Xavier spoke in firm tones. Dave croaked, unsure if he was to answer. "Answer me boy."

"Very weird Master." Dave replied, letting Xavier lead. The hands came out of Dave's hair. Sounds, someone riffling the bag. Zack, it must be Zack. Something was happening. Dave stared at his Master, who returned with even more intensity. Dave felt stripped, exposed. He could not move.

There was a click, followed instantly by a buzzing. One hand in Dave's hair now, then a cold vibration on the back of his neck. The hairs seems to pull and fall away. He was being shaved, the machine causing his locks to fall off. Well, they were not too long, but for Dave they were locks of hair. A swath up the back, not the center, on the side. Dave knew this looked stupid, and the men could see it. The shaver came up to the top of the head before it was removed.

The air hit the strip of his exposed head. Dave felt himself going red, he had to look stupid. The buzzing continued, but just the sound, no motion, leaving him in suspense. A finger ran up the center of the shaved strip. Dave gave a shiver and steeled himself to keep looking directly into Xavier's eyes. The corners of Xavier's lips turned up, he was pleased, knowing what the struggle was for the leatherboy.

Dave felt the finger moving the short hair left in place. It was a reminder, and instant reminder of the one stroke that had been done. The hand returned to the hair, and the electric razer removed more, Dave could tell there was an untouched strip between. Longer hair.

Dave's eyes widened as they stayed locked on his Master. Was he getting a Mohawk? More of the electric trimmer took off more hair, and Dave knew it was falling down his back. He couldn't feel it through the leather of his shirt, but he knew it was happening. Zach was continuing clip off the hair. Dave wanted it back to what he was used to, but this was so much harder than he could have expected.

Dave felt Zack removing his hair up to half way, he was removing only the hair on the back of his head. Odd, but only for as long as it took him to get to the front. Dave didn't know how you one was supposed to go from the longer hair he was at to the shorter he wanted, that he was getting it now.

It was humiliating in a weird way to be shaved like this. His head, not his pubes, on display for the men. The air was hitting his skull, something he had not felt like this in so long. That was better. Now Zach's hand was brushing along, for any stray hairs that needed to be taken care of. Short bursts to get the job done. Dave was glad to have his hair back to where it felt right. The relief battled with his humiliation and focus on his Master.

Xavier rose, coming toward Dave, the two steps bringing leather-covered crotch directly in front of Dave. Dave looked up, trying to keep his eyes on his Master's eyes, it was a strain. It was impossible when Xavier pressed closer to direct contact. The leather and dick had a scent that entered Dave's brain, more input, so much. So very much. The leather was familiar, right. The scent of Xavier's balls was comforting. All Dave could see now was the black leather, he couldn't focus his eyes.

Everything else almost slipped away, it was the right place, so close to the right place. Dave could not tell if there was any noise, he was not paying attention if anyone was speaking, if the clipper was even running anymore. Simply be there for the moment.

Xavier pulled back, undid his belt, and pulled apart the button fly of his leather pants. Reaching in, he pulled out his dick, hard and growing. Dave opened his mouth, an automatic reaction. Xavier trained that into him, and took advantage.

It was a natural thing, Xavier's cock in Dave's mouth. It fitted, Dave sucked, pleasuring and making it grow even bigger. Xavier ran his hands over Dave's head, the fingers so much closer, not being barricaded by longer hair.

There was a movement of the fingers, going into what was left of the longer locks, gripping. Dave's head was pulled back, before being quickly forced back on. Xavier was using the longer hair left to force Dave's head to fuck itself on Xavier's dick. The control Xavier exerted on this excited Dave, being made to service a cock he would service freely on command. Xavier controlled the rate, the speed. Dave worked to provide what pleasure he could, being rammed back and forth made it hard, increased the chances of teeth scraping, which could not be allowed.

It was the hair, the longer hair allowed Xavier to do this to Dave, and Dave was excited by it. More control by his Master. The hardness of Xavier's cock showed it was not just Dave enjoying this, the precum was leaking onto Dave's tongue. A lot, Xavier was slamming Dave's head, Dave's nose crushing into Xavier's pubes.

Dave was trying to match the movements Xavier was dictating, but it was impossible, when he finally thought he had it, Xavier pulled forward and left his cock buried down Dave's throat. Well practiced Dave automatically sucked in breath at the last moment so he could hold his breath as long as possible. Xavier came down Dave's throat, keeping Dave in place for a moment before pulling him off.

Dave looked up at Xavier, to see his Master breathing hard and looking down in great satisfaction. Dave felt the world returning to him, glanced to see the men around him had enjoyed the show. That is what he was for, the entrainment of men.

"You did the work, you're next Zach." Xavier pushed Dave's shoulder around. Zach already had his dick out and shoved it into Dave's mouth. Dave moved around to be in a better position to service Zach, hearing Xavier sit back down. Zach grabbed the long hair still on Dave's head and repeated Xavier's trick of using it to force his rhythm on Dave.

Shaving must have been a kink of Zach Dave didn't know about before, since he was engorged and going at it. Dave did his best to keep up, his hair the handle the man used. Dave was sure he looked stupid, head half shaved, tossed around like a ragdoll. Zack's dick was as big as Xavier's but it was still a challenge to do his best. Zach's finishing pushed him over to Chris, and Dave swamped dicks in his mouth. He was used to being passed on, so this was nothing unusual. Even face fucking one after another was somthing he had done before.

Lance finished up on this, the man had something of a surfer look, his thin hands grabbing the hair handle used by the other men. Dave's mouth and throat was fucked again, his use not over, Dave took it, knowing he had to service his Master's fiends. Lance's dick had a curve in it, and Dave had sucked him before, his nose hitting the sparse pubes that crowned it. Lance provided no respite to the brutal face fucking Dave was enduring, and the curved dick forced it way down his throat assisted by the hair-based control. Dave did what he needed to do, what he was expected to do. He took the cocks.

Lance came as well, the fourth coming down Dave's throat in a short space of time. Lance shoved him back, Dave bracing himself on his hands. He was left displayed before them all. Dave looked up at his Master, seeing a smile there. He had pleased Xavier, he had served well.

Dave reached up to feel the back of his head, drawing his hand over the short hairs there, the length he wanted. Coming over the top, to where the hair was longer in front. Xavier's smile got bigger. Dave was puzzled at that for a moment, Zach was not behind him. Dave's eyes widened in realization. Xavier chucked as he knew his slave realized there would not be more shaving, that Dave would be left this way, Dave's mouth moved, no sound coming out.

"Because this is what I want." Xavier said, brooking no discussion. Not that Dave would argue regardless. Dave put up this other hand, running both of them over his head, feeling how odd it felt, realizing how he would look. Pleading came to his eyes, Xavier smiling more, and Dave knew he would be humiliated as he ran errands. Dave was humiliated now, the hairstyle was stupid, everyone would look at him, there was no way to hide it. Everyone would see, everyone would know, Dave would have to bear it.

"I could use more whisky." One of the men said, Xavier lifted an eyebrow.

"At once Sir." Dave got up, a quick glance told him it was Chris who spoke, the intensity of Dave's shock prevented him from recognizing the voice. Dave fetched the decanter, filling the glass and topped off the others, as all the men could use more.

"That is fucking going to get a lot of looks. I mean it looks so damn stupid." Chris laughed as Xavier signaled Dave to kneel in the middle of the floor. That laughter triggered the other men to laugh as well. Dave turned red, he was on display, would be on display everywhere he went.

"Zack did all that work boy, don't you think you should thank him and polish his boots?" Xavier swirled his whisky.

"Yes, Master." Dave turned to Zack. "Thank you Sir." With the words, Dave crawled to Zack's feet and kissed each boot. Knowing his duty, Dave licked over the top. It was the best way to get the initial taste. To get the feel of the boot, to know how the rest would be. Dave grabbed the heel, that grip helping him subsum to the boot.

Again, Dave narrowed his world, letting the men talk. He concentrated on the Wesco boot he was licking. Zack didn't have his own live in boy, but a handful who visited. The last licker wasn't very good. Dave could teach him a few things. Zack's boots were already better, as Dave worked inside the crevices. Zack would be prouder to be seen in these boots now.

Seen. Dave was reminded of how he looked, how he would look. The men seeing him, everyone who would see him. He would be in public like this, he would be laughed at. Teens would be cruel. He would have to take it.

Later, when the men had gone, and Dave was showering, he felt the oddity of his hair. The long parts in front, how it was shorter in back. He stayed so long in the shower, feeling. It was going to be tough. But he would do it. He had to do it. He had to live with it.

In bed, his head felt better on the pillow. It was a comfort. Dave realized that was part of Xavier's plan. Not simply the humiliation, but the returned familiarity in sleep. A gift, a small gift, but gift nonetheless.